V6 Discussion and questions about the base carbureted or MPFI V6's and the rare SFI Turbo V6.

65mm throttle body research

Search this Thread

Old 06-04-2005, 11:03 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Car: Agood2.8,
Engine: V6rsr,
Transmission: Afrikingoodtime
Now to everyone else having to read this crap from the two of us, my appologise. This dipsh*t will not shut up and doesn't have a clue. This entire thread should just be deleted. It is useless. Unless someone makes an entirely new setup with TB, Intake, injectors manifold and tuning chip availiable to go onto a 12:1 compression block, a 65mm TB is pointless and no one would ever sell on to anyone with a 60*V6 because most people buy them when they are broke and can not afford a V8 Camaro to begin with. Sorry, thats just fact. A few of us here are rare cases that are having fun with them and have other cars to drive, other than that, anyone driving one daily and trying to make a hotrod out of it is wasting their money. It is more sensible money wise to stick a V8 into the car or just simply sell the car and buy a V8. Not everyone is into cornering like myself and look to it for lightness in handling.

Off to work now, Goodbye!!!

Last edited by RTFC; 06-04-2005 at 11:15 AM.
Old 06-04-2005, 11:17 AM
Banned

Car: 1987 camaro & 70 mustang
Engine: 2.8l & built 351C
Transmission: borg warner T-5
point is it isn't yours, you gotta borrow it, i don't 10's that's very respectable for a road car, but still it aint a drag car. i know what that freggin car is, i have seen them before, i have also had the chance to drive professionally myself, so dont' think that you got anything over me. if you want to talk about high profile poeple i can do the same, but the fact is, my father and i built that car, tuned the car, and i own the car, yea you might have friends that have 5-10 second cars(by the way there hasn't been a "street legal car to go 5 yet, let alone a top fuel or funny car, 6's yes, but to my recolection nothing around 5's , unless john force set another record. i am tired of you man, you are a has been, cause if you weren't you would be a pro driver and we would see you in places like the 24hrs of lemans or on the nextel cup or the nhra tour. yea you might be able to drive better than your everyday average joe, but til you get a glimpse of me behind the wheel save your antics for someone that really cares. cause i really don't you are wasting my time, and cluttering up my thread, so point blank lay off.

by the way the mustang runs low 9's easy just for argument's sake. that is still butterflying the throttle out to the 60' mark. lemme go home and change out the blower pulley and the nitrous injectors, and i will be even faster than that! that my friend is well over 30,000 in the motor and about 15,000 in the suspension and tranny(helps when dad is buying the parts from the joint savings account before he split up with his ex- wife)
Old 06-04-2005, 02:26 PM
Supreme Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Car: 2012 Nissan Leaf
Engine: 80-kW AC synchronous electric motor
Transmission: Automatic
Axle/Gears: n/a
one of the fouinders of NHRA is my great uncle on my moms side. does this mean i have a fast car

87blueracer. your done. it's over.

rftc. you have been banned TWICE for shuting up little punks like him. we all know you kick ***. your point is proven, let him keep talking to himself.

my car once did a 9.0@65MPH. i measured the time with my car stereo clock, and the quarter mile with my odometer . and thats on STREET TIRES with a road race setup.

clearly my car could not do a 1/4 in 9 flat. but the car THINKS it can, so i don't tell her otherwise, keeps her happy.
Old 06-05-2005, 02:57 AM
Banned

87blueracr, First off, learn to respect elders, always.. it will help YOU gain respect in life.

Two, Learn not to shoot your mouth off on the internet and then not have pictures to back yourself up. Want instant credibility? then post a picture of what cha got! Thats it , Thats simple.,..Until then, you have stepped backwards on these boards by shooting your arrogant mouth off right out of the gate.
Old 06-05-2005, 03:24 AM
Banned

boy aint that the pot calling the kettle black, you want to point your finger at anyone (calling someone arrogant), remember you got 3 other ones pointing back at you. you don't believe me, fine, you aint got to, some of us would rather spend our money on something worthwile other than another damn digital camera(first one got stolen). if i want to take pictures, why do it with a digital camera(300$) when i can take the same quality pictures with a disposable(5$), the only difference is i can't put them on the internet(with a disposable)
as far as i am concerned, this is a waste of my time, when i could be doing research and design on parts for my vehicles, so please stop this peddly BS and let me the f**k ALONE,
you all can think what you want of me, the truth will be proven soon enough. when the engine is done and it is dynoed, i will ensure that i post the results. you keep trying to cut on me like you know me or something, i haven't cut on you one bit, you say you are 40, please act like it and as momma says "if you aint got nothing nice to say, don't say nothing" you are making both of us look bad on here, and honestly i don't appreciate it, if i make myself look like a fool, that is on me, but when you try to make me look like a fool, you just make yourself look even more like a fool.
this is done and over with, let it go. i haven't asked you for your comments, and truthfully i don't need your advise. i was looking for the advise of someone who has built a 200+horse 2.8 like am91 or doward or techsmurf, not you who has yet to prove that you got what it takes to build one by yourself.
please do everyone a favor and let this thread alone, you have almost already hijacked it and turned it into a bunch of trash talking that is of no use to anyone!
Old 06-05-2005, 03:35 AM
Banned

No pictures yet? I check back again on your nest response then. I want to check out your 8 sec Mustang. I think that would be realy cool to see, but I bet you'd like to see it also.
Old 06-07-2005, 04:04 AM
Supreme Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Car: 2012 Nissan Leaf
Engine: 80-kW AC synchronous electric motor
Transmission: Automatic
Axle/Gears: n/a
That is why i always point with my whole hand. then no fingers are pointing back at me
Old 06-07-2005, 06:54 PM
Banned

X, man you are a smart a$$ but you cool with me, i'd chill with you!