V6 Discussion and questions about the base carbureted or MPFI V6's and the rare SFI Turbo V6.

insurance???

Search this Thread

Old 07-13-2002, 02:51 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
my NJ pull-overs

Ya know we all just get pulled over for our damn cars, especially here in NJ.

When my camaro started running like crap and I got my cavalier z24, I became invisable to their radar, even though I drive worse in this car then I ever did in the Camaro.

So when I get the camaro running again, I had better be careful!

Camaro pull overs:

• swerving (on a curvy country road!) was a statie... got an official warning for obstruction of view for bandanna hanging from the rearview because he had nothing substantial to get me on.

• one of the bulbs was out on my center brake! Just a warning... but still had the bandanna on there and was asked if I was in a gang! c'mon, in central Jersey?????

• smoke cover on licence plate. warning

• got pulled over for loud stereo down by the shore... warning

• my favorite though was I got pulled over for "Not signaling when getting back into the lane after passing." I told the cop I definitely did, so he asked me to flip on my left turn signal... So I did.. he checked it out and came back and said "It seems to be working." Of course, I simply asked him, "Considering you didn't see me signal when I came back into the right lane, shouldn't you check the other signal?" He just smiled and let me go... haha.

Of course, no tix, knock on wood...