Third Gen Association of Ontario Regional message board for everyone in Southern Ontario and nearby regions.

Ready To Kill Today!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-09-2003, 02:08 AM
Supreme Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Car: 91 Z28 Vert
Engine: 305
Transmission: TKO
Axle/Gears: 3.55 10-bolt
Ready To Kill Today!!!!!!

Oh.....All I have gotta say is that I have to vent and I am about ready to kill someone, in particular the person I rent a parking/storage spot off. So here is the story!

I go to check on my car today at my storage spot and I notice that there are a bunch of "dings" on my passenger side from the F#@$er who parks beside me...inconsiderate bastard!!!!!!!! Honeslty guys I was ready to kill, I went straight up to his apartment but the little weasle wouldnt answer his door (Honestly I dont blame him since I was ready to throw hands with this looser).

So I now have a bunch of dings/ scratches and even paint chips out of the passenger side of my car as a result of this inconsiderate bastard......and the worst thing of this is that I did notice back in December that I had a couple of dings in it from him and mentioned to him to be more careful....but it seems to have gotten worse since then...I can not accuratly describe how pissed off I am !!!!! Anyways I am paying him a little visit tomorrow and I am getting my car out of there as soon as I can!!! My sister has agreed to let me bring my car home and park it in the garage that way it will be nice and safe at home....with no dings and nice and secure in my garage from now on!!!

Sorry.....I just had to vent!!!!
Old 02-09-2003, 02:50 AM
Supreme Member

Car: 92Z28, 99SS, 83Z28 & 86GTA
Engine: 421, LS1, 327Turbo & 383
Transmission: T-56, 4L60E, T5 & 4L60
Axle/Gears: 4:10, 3:42, 2:73 & 3:27
I know the Feeling

I had my car repainted in December 2001 and 4 months later some were kids doing donuts and tearing up the back parking lot of my apartment, now i got stone chips all over the front and side of my car. Totaly pisses me off just thinking on it. Raised hell at the land lord though i know it wasnt his fault, and so did a few customers to his store and at least he had the lot paved now.

Still need an other new paint job though.
Old 02-09-2003, 05:38 AM
Supreme Member

Car: 1992 Camaro Z28 Anniversary Edition
Engine: 305 TPI
Transmission: Borg Warner 5-Speed
Re: I know the Feeling

Originally posted by Hawk92z-TDZ
I had my car repainted in December 2001 and 4 months later some were kids doing donuts and tearing up the back parking lot of my apartment, now i got stone chips all over the front and side of my car. Totaly pisses me off just thinking on it. Raised hell at the land lord though i know it wasnt his fault, and so did a few customers to his store and at least he had the lot paved now.

Still need an other new paint job though.
i know how you feel lol

i go to this carmeet one day... and this guy has the same color camaro as me... so he parks in front of me, we start talking.... then this middle eastern guy comes up to us with a camera and says something to him. i didn't hear what he said, but all i see is him jump in his car and start doing a burnout... and i was uh... standing right inbetween our two cars...

i move out of the way.. he finishes... i look at my car and there is rubber all over it. i even noticed a few minor chips that weren't there before. but i try to keep my anger inside and told him "don't worry about it". :lala:
Old 02-09-2003, 07:28 AM

Well so far "knock on wood" I haven't had though's experiences with my car and I don't want to because there would be a big demonstration of ROSHAMBO going on.. I stuck up for a buddy of mine once that some punk kid almost hit him, while the kid was doing reverse donuts "since it was an import" and the kid flipped me the bird I tuned that kid like there was no tomorrow... his dad wanted to press chargers but I just acted like I got hit buy the car... hehehehehe charges dropped!! hahahaha

Its hard to phathom that some people have no consideration for other people's property and its only going to get worst..
Old 02-09-2003, 08:31 AM
Supreme Member

ya crap like this really pisses me off, how someone can be so inconsiderate of others property, especially when this guy knows how much work I have put into that puppy.

Its the next day and it still ticks me off to even think about it!!!! So that's it my plans for today are as follows....a) clean the garage up to make room, b) bring my car home for good, c) raise hell with this pecker..and demand my last months rent off him. If I dont get anywhere time to park my Delta beside his car and "accidently" let those 500lb doors swing open doing a number on his car, like he did to mine!!!
Old 02-09-2003, 08:50 AM
Supreme Member

Car: 1992 Camaro Z28 Anniversary Edition
Engine: 305 TPI
Transmission: Borg Warner 5-Speed
Originally posted by tanager11
ya crap like this really pisses me off, how someone can be so inconsiderate of others property, especially when this guy knows how much work I have put into that puppy.

Its the next day and it still ticks me off to even think about it!!!! So that's it my plans for today are as follows....a) clean the garage up to make room, b) bring my car home for good, c) raise hell with this pecker..and demand my last months rent off him. If I dont get anywhere time to park my Delta beside his car and "accidently" let those 500lb doors swing open doing a number on his car, like he did to mine!!!
hahaha
Old 02-09-2003, 10:01 AM

Car: 1985 Trans Am
Transmission: 5 Speed
Just be carefull........if need be vent to him but NO swinging them hands.......don't want you in jail all summer, i gotta race you again remember.......
Old 02-09-2003, 10:50 AM
Supreme Member

I can assure you there will be no "throwing hands" he is an older guy and my buddies would probably kick my but if they did find out that I had it out with the old guy.

Oh well atleast one good thing came out of this....my car will be comming home/staying here for good, I convinced my sister to let me park it in our garage again....so atleast thats the good thing. Hopefully I will be able to get it home sometime this week.

As for the Race Idlehands....you are on!
Old 02-09-2003, 11:34 AM
Supreme Member

Car: '85 Z28
Engine: 350
Transmission: T5
Axle/Gears: 3.23
I know how ya feel! One day when my car was parked at work, someone decided to run a shoping cart into the drivers door, leaving a nice little ding. I have a feeling it was no accident, as I was parked very far away from the buggys. So much for the perfect body. If I ever find who did it, I will destroy them
Old 02-09-2003, 03:01 PM

Car: 82 Camaro Pace Car & 1989 IROC
Engine: LG4. & 350 TPI
Transmission: 200C
When I first bought my Camaro I parked it on the street at home in Toronto. One fall night I heard something outside and opened the front door to see a teenager circling my car. I ran down the street to my car and saw my sideview mirror glass on the road. I caught him and we get into a struggle. A nieghbour calls the cops and within minutes they arrest this drunken idiot. He'd used a stick to pry out some 2 dozen car mirrors including mine.
Next spring, I had my car back on the road with no mirror and the dealer wanted $500 to fix it. So I went to this teenager's house (fancy neighbourhood) and politely explained to his mother that I need $ to cover the repair. She gave me a song and dance about contacting her lawyer and then dodged me for months. The next summer, (still mirrorless) I talked to her again. Nothing.
Now fed up, I got 3 body shop quotes and proceeded to Small Claims court. I paid the fee, filled out the forms, included the quotes and asked for $1500.
Voila, 3 months later I got the cheque without even a trip to court. I ended replacing the glass myself for $60.

The moral is to never let these guys/gals get away with this stuff.

It turned out that this guy told the cops when he was arrested that he had already been accepted at Western University to pursue his ambition of becoming a damn LAWYER. Go figure.

Sorry about the rant, but my blood boils when I read about these people.

Pacer

Last edited by Pacer; 02-10-2003 at 12:46 AM.
Old 02-09-2003, 06:02 PM
Supreme Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Car: 90 IROC 5.7 hardtop
Engine: L98
Transmission: T5 swap
Axle/Gears: Yup -- they still work
Door dings ? Man when it comes to my Firebird I've just about gone berserk over door dings. In fact I am so bad that I will park 1/2 mile outta my way just to avoid parking beside morons that might give me one -- and I don't need the legal problems if you know what I mean.

One thing I like about my Tercel is I could care less about dings. I come out of Sobeys and see my door is dinged by the guy besides me ??? WHAMMMO he gets it back in spades what fun impervious, I could care less.... THUD oops SORRY man !!!

RP.