Third Gen Association of Ontario Regional message board for everyone in Southern Ontario and nearby regions.

Darkknights

Search this Thread

Old 07-05-2002, 05:23 PM
Supreme Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Car: 1987 iroc-z custom
Engine: 355 tuned port
Transmission: 5spd baby, only way to go
Axle/Gears: 3.45
Darkknights

i know that this isnt an import site but i just wanted to know if anyone is going to DARKKNIGHTS next weekend..(july 13-14th) there will be camaros there..not sure if any of them will be 3rd gen but there will be some..im thinking of going just for the hell of it!!

iroc2nv
Old 07-05-2002, 08:50 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I'll be there. My brother has a 2000 Tiburon that he competed with last year, so I don't know if he's going to compete again, but I'll be there, he'll be there. and I guarantee you that there will be 3rd gens. I've been going since the beginning (3 years now?) and there are always 3rd gens there, but they're mainly camaro's. Maybe some of u Pontiac guys should come out and strut your stuff. :hail: :lala:
Old 07-09-2002, 07:50 PM
Supreme Member
TGO - 10 Year Member

Received 27 Likes on 21 Posts
Car: 1987 TransAm Ttop
Engine: 2005 LQ4
Transmission: Ls1 T56
Axle/Gears: 3:42
Hey Joe sup.Yeah I plan on going to there too.Got my camera ready too.Anyways Joe how is your brother and that Tiburon.I remember workin on it.Oh and Chase is having a night show on the 12th,Im gonna bring my T/a there.It starts at 7pm.Ive been away for a while but I would love to meet other members of this board in person and snap some pics too.Well hopefully Ill meet up with you one day.Later
Old 07-09-2002, 11:00 PM

Hey Regi (86White_T/A305), long time no hear man. That tiburon is still running. LOL.
H ere's
Y
U
N ever
D rive
A n
I mport.
Anyways man, is Chase's show at his shop? Haven't been there in a while. My bro doesn't run with Chase anymore. Him and Ian left and went to Perfect Audio. But Look out for me at the show, drooling over the 3rdgens. Remember Jay, he had the Blue 87 Iroc with the 4 12"s. He's always there. I'll talk to you later bro.
<-Joe->
P.S. I'm still trying to get my 'maro.
Old 07-12-2002, 12:39 AM
Supreme Member
TGO - 10 Year Member

Hey guys,
What's the deal with darknights? Is it some sort of car meet shown and shine type of thing? I heard about them before but I've never been. I know it's at the Markham fair grounds (guessing it's in markham somewhere). Anyways, I'm down Friday night if a bunch of you guys are going. We should team up and flex some f-body muscle out there!
Let me know what this $hit is about.
Thanks
Old 07-12-2002, 02:49 PM
Supreme Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Car: 90 IROC 5.7 hardtop
Engine: L98
Transmission: T5 swap
Axle/Gears: Yup -- they still work
don't like the way they sound

I don't like the way import exhausts sound. When they rev they go...

waaaAAAAAHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhh....
waaaAAAAAHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhh.... and I get a headache being around all them little cars that go...

BOOM BOOM BOOM
BOOM BOOM BOOM
BOOM BOOM BOOM .. all stereo and no engine.

I like SBCs, 4 inch bores and 2.02 valves. I don't like overhead cams I like pushrods and roller rockers and headers and I think torque steer is a great way to put yourself in the ditch.

I had an a Mazda once (three of them actually), then an Acura I lowered it put on big wheels and even put 200,000kms on it I tried my hardest to become a ***** but it just wouldn't work. In the end I sold the Acura and bought a 12 year old Firebird.

Don't count on me showing up I'll be in my garage under my hood tuning, tinkering, planning my next upgrade...

RP.
Old 07-12-2002, 07:05 PM
Supreme Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Car: 1987 iroc-z custom
Engine: 355 tuned port
Transmission: 5spd baby, only way to go
Axle/Gears: 3.45
steve,

darkknights is the biggest car show(mostly imports though) in north america!!( ithink anyways) it has a sh*t load of sponsors, women in little tiny thongs and swimsuits and a whole bunch of other stuff...you can buy stuff from there and see new stuff that is coming out!!

i thought i was gonna be there but since my little ahem! accident i wont be attending this year..although look for the iroc2nv in next years show(maybe ill win best domestic!!)

iroc2nv