Theoretical and Street Racing Use this board to ask questions about street racing, discuss your street races, and "who would win?" questions. Keep it safe.

Gave a spankfest to a group of ricers

Search this Thread

Old 02-09-2002, 12:37 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Gave a spankfest to a group of ricers

Well guys, I thought you would like to here about a Del sol si and civic si(first kills with my new christmas gift"paxton"). I finished eating tonight. I went to are local 24hr SuperK and i guess this is some type car club hang out. Look like a neon litefest(there are just sitting in the middle of the parking lot about ten different variety imports. Sushi Buffet). Well i pull up to super k minding my own business in Newport news and go in to store to get me some groceries and any other things i chance across. So i come outside. And these guys come up to me and are looking at my ram air and ask how fast does it go, So like a ignoramous i say fast enough. Not being the cocky guy i am i kind of brush them off, because i am 26 and this guys cant be over 19 else they would be at a club. Well one of them asks if i want to race. At first i am apprehensive. And ask why. He says to see if Lionza(my car name and happens to be on my plates) is the real deal. I dont tell em what i am packing under the hood because I am not a braggard, but a few cute young girls start to crowd and peak into my car. So before they have a chance to see my boost gauge(that by the way is clean install, into one of my vents, fits perfect. Well i tell him we will race to jefferson stop light and pull into the gas station(i needed to get gas anyway). About a 2 1/2 mile stretch. So i tell him since it is a 2 lane turn onto oyster point road i'd give him and his a head start and i would sit in the wide lane behind one of them. Well we start out with his civic infront of me and his bud in the inside lane. Well let me first explain what this looks like. You turn onto a four lane road from the super K parking lot stop light and then it is a straight shot to the gas station. Well now that this has set the scene the light turns green. So the loud farts of there mufflers roared with the smelly taint of oil filled exhaust. Lot of smoke and not from there tires. So by the end of this wide turn i pull up next to the civic and smile at his girl in the passenger seat and I waved bye to her as she started smiling at me. I know this made him mad when he looked over and saw that she was waving back, Because i heard his fart muffler blow a hurricane of rpms. A 100 yds after the turn i was at least 4 car lengths past him. And in the blink of a eye i was gone. I easily did 130+ in the first mile and cooled down some after they had faded some. I pull into gas station and was undoing my cap when there crew pulled in. And he had the nerve to ask what kind of motor i had under the hood. I thought this was stupid because non modded LSI (or a V6 for that matter) would have eaten him up to(as well as L98s). I said just a 350 with some otherstuff(LOL!). He had the nerve to tell me he had beaten some other cars like mine . My exact words were hhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmm! Well good luck on getting those spark plug seals fixed.J/K! I didnt say that, but i sat there and listen to him tell me how fast his car is and that he beat 300zx, supras, and all those other fast and furious rides(surprised me because i had just handed him and his other so called fast buddy there @sses). In his case he was last and delirious. Well i topped off my tank, and smiled and said well i got togo home. Got to get up in the morning. I just thought to ask does anyone know why people got to be something they are not? Maybe he'll understand not to B.S. the real deal. So I waved bye to him and his jailbait and got under way.

P.S. Sushi was tasty.
Old 02-09-2002, 05:46 AM
Supreme Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Car: 2005 BMW 545i
Engine: 4.4L N62B44
Transmission: 6spd auto
Axle/Gears: Rotating
good kill

gotta keep those rice boys in check now
they give ppl like me a bad name
Old 02-09-2002, 09:13 AM
Supreme Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Car: 99 Formula
Engine: LS1
Transmission: T56
Axle/Gears: 342
That's awesome. At least the girl might get some sense now and know what a real car is. "4 Wheels and a Motor doesn't make it a real car"
Old 02-09-2002, 01:39 PM
Supreme Member

Sweet kill.

Reminds me of summer here when the ricers get what they deserve. I hate 30 degrees and RAIN. no snow, just RAIN here.
Old 02-10-2002, 03:38 PM
Supreme Member

good kill

around what time did this go on?
was the Super K on Jefferson? yea I know where that is at.
for one thing I've been staying away from swinging buy the ***** hangouts. a few reasons are that the car is still all stock and well I am going to ruin the good name of the IROC buy getting beat buy someone that has had a few years to work on their car. I just got my plates last week. and another would be that, well like you, being 26 I've got better things to do than to hang out with the 19 year old ricers (no offense to the younger guys on this board).
good kill though!!!
right now i am just waiting for time to work on the car....
later
biker
Old 02-11-2002, 08:40 AM
Supreme Member

Car: 1999 Chevy Cavalier
Engine: 2.2
Transmission: 5 speed
Axle/Gears: it's part of the transmission
I can't wait.........

I see these guys all around here! I wish I still had my 3KGT!! my trans am is in pieces right now,but I should have the engine put back together by the summer time,finding another '87 front IROC rim won't be easy though......damn thieves!....I will also have some fun with my '89 corolla,since it is so inconspicous and wieghs only 2000lbs,I can get it moving with some "real' mods that most ricers don't have a clue about.....like straight pipe through the catlyic case,headers,cam,carb tuning,dual friction clutch.......just have some fun with a stock looking 4-door family car! my trans am will be inconspicous as well, fiberglass patches,dents,multi colored.....recovered from theft more f----d up than ever!! noone will ever expect it to be fast......I'll be racing for money though.....suckers!
Old 02-12-2002, 02:37 AM
TGO - 10 Year Member

Received 13 Likes on 10 Posts
Car: '89 IROC, '14 LTZ Burb, '18 H6 Outb
Engine: 355 TPI /w Vortec
Transmission: 700R4
Axle/Gears: 9 bolt 3.27
HAHA I think I saw some of them on 264 heading up there that night. 4 of them where weaving through traffic like a-holes when the 4th lane was clear. I was praying fo a beach cop to be hanging out at the old toll to get the lot of them.

Last edited by Rosco the Iroc; 02-12-2002 at 11:36 PM.
Old 02-12-2002, 08:09 AM
Supreme Member

Car: 91 Formula, 79 Trans Am, 72 LeMans
Engine: 305 TPI, 6.6, 350 Pontiac
Transmission: T5, 3 speed, TH350
good kill. This summer I can't wait to give some of those hideous civics with body kits a run for their money.

RX7Speed...Hey whens the car going to get fixed???
Old 02-14-2002, 07:34 PM
Supreme Member

Car: 1999 Chevy Cavalier
Engine: 2.2
Transmission: 5 speed
Axle/Gears: it's part of the transmission
the trans am is in it's most absolutely hidous state right now,I've removed the interior,radiator....engine and ac is coming out,steering column everything! then it will go back together.....with only what it needs to survive! no AC or that sound dampening crap....that should make it a little lighter,the only good thing about the chassis is the 100% modded suspension and three 16x8" rims......finding that other one will be tough! I may have to just get a whole new set of 16x8"s and sell the three I have.........then theres the two dents on the drivers side,trunk lid and passengers side window needs attention.....just short of a ground up restoration this time. it should be ready by the summer time,as long as I have time to work on it.
Old 02-21-2002, 10:32 PM

heres my roc hideous state.
Attached Thumbnails Gave a spankfest to a group of ricers-iroc.jpg  
Old 02-21-2002, 10:32 PM

And its new motor
Attached Thumbnails Gave a spankfest to a group of ricers-motor.jpg  
Old 02-22-2002, 06:42 AM

Nice rides.

If any of you all see me around, flag me over, I'd love to check out your rides in person.
Attached Thumbnails Gave a spankfest to a group of ricers-firebirdside2.jpg