Theoretical and Street Racing Use this board to ask questions about street racing, discuss your street races, and "who would win?" questions. Keep it safe.

Dumbass mustang owner....

Search this Thread

Old 09-21-2001 | 10:19 PM
Supreme Member

Car: 2018 Camaro SS
Engine: LT1 w/Paxton 1500SL
Dumbass mustang owner....

No offense to any other stang owners that post here but this guy was a MORON.

I'm just cruisin along a 2 lane road...minding my own business...its like 7:30 PM on a Friday night(tonight) so the road is kinda busy with a few stoplights...well i pass this thugged out kid in a 95-97 cobra...well i guess he didn't like being passed(now keep in mind its a busy street and the speed limit is 30 MPH) so he guns it...gets next to me and keeps nailing the gas...now i was in no mood to race...too cluttered..plus i don't really street race anymore...so anyway...he's weaving in and out of traffic..pretty much making an *** out of himself...well...he tries to impress me yet again...floors it...hits 3rd as he stares back at me...then well.....SLAMS into the back of an Altima...DOH! Moron...his front end was ****ed...the Altima was in bad shape...total moron...all because he thought his car was superior...ah well...one less mustang on the road...at least all the people were ok.

Of course as i drove back around the accident i flipped him off and screamed "Nice job *******"

------------------
Check out MyGTA Nicknamed:The Big Red Machine
***AOL IM ClarkeMustGoNow***
Moderator at www.transamgta.com
"What does not kill us only makes us stronger"

Tony
Old 09-21-2001 | 10:44 PM

Car: '86 IROC-Z/'94 Z28
Engine: 350 LT1/382 LT1
Transmission: 4L60-E/T-56
Axle/Gears: 3.45/3.42 (soon 4.10)
Damn, and I thought the ricers around here are stupid...that guy isn't so superior now, is he? At least the people in the Altima are OK
Old 09-21-2001 | 11:04 PM
Supreme Member

ya u should of stayed and told the cops and the people in the Altima wut he was doing, that way he would be in even more ****

------------------
- David
88' GTA 5.7L TPI MODS---> air foil, K&N, Shift Kit, 180* therm, TB bypass, Gutted CAT, Flowmaster 80 Series
Old 09-21-2001 | 11:50 PM
Supreme Member

Car: 1984 Trans Am
Engine: Vortec 355
Transmission: TH-700R4
Axle/Gears: GM Axles and GM 3.73
hahaha

i gotta story like that

a couple weeks ago i was gettin ready to turn onto the highway (i was comin home from school) well i notice one of my friends behind me....and i do a little brake torque at the stop sign and then start to go down the highway....well he is in this 97 thunderbird and he does a brake torque too...but then goes flyin accross the highway and kicks it sideways...then he overcorrects and does a complete doughnut then goes off into a 20 foot ditch.....i turned around immediately after i saw him go into the ditch.....and his(mom's) car is fine...not ever a scratch...somehow it went in there backwards and nothing got messed up....well i had to go to work so i didnt stay around..but he said that the cops werent mad at him....they were jokin around with him sayin that they were wondering if they could do that in there cop cruisers :P

but guess what....he wants to get a mustang....so i guess mine kinda realates to your story..

------------------
84TA T-tops L-69 305HO TH-700R4 stock 190hp and 240 ft-lbs.
new best E.T. (dont laugh) 15.986 @84.93mph
old best E.T 15.997@86.04
http://www.geocities.com/K_towngangsta

Mods-

K&N Air filter