Theoretical and Street Racing Use this board to ask questions about street racing, discuss your street races, and "who would win?" questions. Keep it safe.

Top 10 Douchebag cars

Search this Thread

Old 10-06-2010, 07:09 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Car: 1985 IROC-Z
Engine: 355
Transmission: T5
Axle/Gears: 3.42 10 Bolt Posi
Re: Top 10 Douchebag cars

So the cop camps out in front of your house until you leave the next morning? Sounds like they have nothing to do in your town. I used to have a house in Leesburg VA and never
had trouble with the cops there.
Old 10-06-2010, 07:25 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Car: 83 camaro z28, 92 xj
Engine: 305 Crossfire (lu5)
Transmission: 700r4
Axle/Gears: richmond gear 3.73:1

Originally Posted by blackbmagic
So the cop camps out in front of your house until you leave the next morning? Sounds like they have nothing to do in your town. I used to have a house in Leesburg VA and never
had trouble with the cops there.
They start driving back and forth at about 6am till round 8 stopping at the county line to wait... I have to be at work at 4am now... so.. lol but its counties... not staties... either way... its pretty bad... and its been like this for about a year..but let's get back on topic.. not that this is that far off... haha

Last edited by Spike_Akers; 10-06-2010 at 07:30 PM.
Old 10-07-2010, 07:21 AM

Car: '91 Z28 L98 G92
Engine: Modded L98
Transmission: Modded 700R4
Axle/Gears: Modded 10-Bolt

Originally Posted by ZONES89RS
****, i forgot, you might also be a convicted felon, that doesnt help either.

You score a ZERO on this one. Care to try again? And, would you care to elaborate on how you 'get away with' driving like a retard while doing 120 in a 65? Maybe you're personal (B) buddies with the local douchebag law enforcement? The type of douchebag law enforcement that enforces the law selectively? Of course, I'm guessing on this, so let me know how I score, and I'll let you get back to the policeman's ball (switch off once in a while).
Old 10-07-2010, 07:23 AM
Supreme Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Car: 1987 Iroc-z Convertible

don't forget if you are hispanic or black in a predominently white area expect that (to get followed) pretty much your whole life and as far as the comment about having a bad attitude the cops don't get paid with our money to give a sh*t about my attitude. They get paid to protect and serve but most of the time they don't do that, I saw this morning on the news some lady in Pennsylvania the lady got locked into a used car lot and was forced on to the top of a car by 2 guard dogs she called the cops and waited 25 minutes and no one showed up so she called a nearby news station for help. Could be more to the story but Sounds like tax money well spent, Correct? well since I am completely off topic I agree with all the cars listed so far.

Last edited by jstoltz; 10-07-2010 at 09:17 AM.
Old 10-07-2010, 10:13 AM

Car: 97 Cummins 92 CamaroZ28, 94 GSXR750
Engine: Modded 5.9 , carbed sbc358, modded
Transmission: Nv4500, 700R4 (for now)
Axle/Gears: stock

Originally Posted by Burnout91
That's an easy one. Any and every police, sheriff, detective, state trooper or highway patrol squad car...any make / model / year. Guaranteed to be a douchebag behind the wheel of every one of those vehicles (unless it's being driven by someone servicing said heap).

Bill
You sound like an immature lil kid, have a lil respect for the men and women keeping us safe. Oh and while you’re on here reading this you should change your avatar picture because the comment you said is in no way patriotic and should not be affiliated with this message in any way. The only reason you would think this is because you have obviously done something wrong and got caught for it, I condone them for doing their job and having to deal with people like you who have a bad atitude all the time. Grow Up.

Old 10-07-2010, 10:59 AM

Originally Posted by 92z28camarokid
You sound like an immature lil kid, have a lil respect for the men and women keeping us safe. Oh and while you’re on here reading this you should change your avatar picture because the comment you said is in no way patriotic and should not be affiliated with this message in any way. The only reason you would think this is because you have obviously done something wrong and got caught for it, I condone them for doing their job and having to deal with people like you who have a bad atitude all the time. Grow Up.

I have an excellent attitude, am quite mature, and do not need to defend my right of freedom of speech on this board.

If they (you know who) were doing their job in a way that commanded respect, they would get respect. And, who is it they keep safe, besides themselves?

Do you have any idea what the term "DOD TS SCI with Poly" means? It means I am so squeaky clean even the Good Lord wants to know how I do it, day in and day out, for a lifetime.

So, you can pack your 'bad attitude' and 'grow up' noise right up your back side.

Oh, and since I built it, the avatar stays.

Last edited by Burnout91; 10-07-2010 at 11:03 AM. Reason: Because 92z28camarokid asked for it.
Old 10-07-2010, 11:20 AM
Supreme Member

Car: 1987 Camaro SC, 1999 Z28
Engine: GMPP 350HO, LS1
Transmission: Built 700r4/EDGE 3200, T56
Axle/Gears: 3.42 Eaton 7.625, 3.42 Zexel Torsen

Douchebags drive carburetors, oh wai....
Old 10-07-2010, 11:33 AM

Car: 97 Cummins 92 CamaroZ28, 94 GSXR750
Engine: Modded 5.9 , carbed sbc358, modded
Transmission: Nv4500, 700R4 (for now)
Axle/Gears: stock

I have an excellent attitude, am quite mature, and do not need to defend my right of freedom of speech on this board.

If they (you know who) were doing their job in a way that commanded respect, they would get respect. And, who is it they keep safe, besides themselves?

Do you have any idea what the term "DOD TS SCI with Poly" means? It means I am so squeaky clean even the Good Lord wants to know how I do it, day in and day out, for a lifetime.

So, you can pack your 'bad attitude' and 'grow up' noise right up your back side.

Oh, and since I built it, the avatar stays.
Yep you're right, You have a GREAT attitude and from what you are saying I dont know anyone MORE mature then you. As for your freedom of speech, Im not asking you to defend it on here, why would I when my brothers and sisters are the ones doing it for you?

There are plenty of times when the police are doing their jobs, more times then not. LASD has got a lot of ground to cover over there and im sure people like you that don't feel like they deserve respect are getting treated just the same as people that are giving them respect right?
-Im probably wrong with that assumption right? They owe you absolutly no respect and until you show them that you aren't another punk out on the street why should they. They are better of being that way to stay safe for themselves and the community then be nice to every single person out there and let them off everytime. You are pretty lucky that you have the life you do and Im sure you wouldnt have it if it wasn't for the men and women in uniform.

Im glad that you have a clean record, more people should.

Oooh there you go again showin off your maturity...

Alright alright you can keep it, you did a pretty good job building it congrats, just don't forget what those colors stand for...

Yours truely,
-92z28camarokid

Last edited by 92z28camarokid; 10-07-2010 at 11:39 AM. Reason: .
Old 10-07-2010, 11:50 AM

Oh OK, so 'they don't show any respect until you prove you are not a punk,' thank you for backing-up my point; maybe 'innocent until proven guilty' means nothing to these 'defenders of the public.'

Thank you for recognizing maturity when you have seen it, try to learn from it.

Those colors stand for, among many other great rights and privileges, freedom of speech and the assumption of innocence until proven guilty.

What do hippies have to do with any of this, any way?

Peace-out!
Old 10-07-2010, 04:46 PM

Car: 07 Saab, 88 Turbocoupe, 85 XR4Ti
Engine: LP9, 2.3t, 2.3t
Transmission: 6 speed auto, t5, t5
Axle/Gears: ? , 3.55 8.8", 3.64 7.5"

Oh OK, so 'they don't show any respect until you prove you are not a punk,' thank you for backing-up my point; maybe 'innocent until proven guilty' means nothing to these 'defenders of the public.'

Thank you for recognizing maturity when you have seen it, try to learn from it.

Maturity would be realizing that fighting a wrong with a wrong is never a good thing.

You demand respect from them while generalizing all police as people bending the law for themselves.

They demand respect from you while generalizing you with people who want to break the law.

No...No, your logic makes total sense. Sorry for butting in.
Old 10-07-2010, 06:21 PM
Supreme Member

Car: 86 TA, 91 B4C
Engine: 5.3, 4.8
Transmission: 4L80 4000, T56
Axle/Gears: 4.30 M12, 23.42 10 bolt

You score a ZERO on this one. Care to try again? And, would you care to elaborate on how you 'get away with' driving like a retard while doing 120 in a 65? Maybe you're personal (B) buddies with the local douchebag law enforcement? The type of douchebag law enforcement that enforces the law selectively? Of course, I'm guessing on this, so let me know how I score, and I'll let you get back to the policeman's ball (switch off once in a while).

Couldnt tell you why i have got away with so much, but i do not dress like i am a thug or someone that id trying to be different from the rest of society, i talk to them with respect and no attitude and hell, i guess being white might help, i dont think of it like that but i am sure not everyone in Texas thinks the same, but i have had black officer pull me over with no issue(although i have black friends that hate other black people that are thuggish, as well as white and hispanic "bangers").

Dont know what is with your scoring system, but i was not taking a test, just rolling out guesses to why you are treated like a little b!tch when you are stopped.
Old 10-07-2010, 06:37 PM
Supreme Member

Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts
Car: 1992 Formula Firebird
Engine: 305CID (LB9)
Transmission: World Class T5
Axle/Gears: 10-bolt, 4.10 gears

In my experience, in order from worst to least offensive.
  1. Ford Mustang GT
  2. BMW 3-Series
  3. Subaru WRX/STI
  4. Mitsubishi Eclipse
  5. Mitsubishi Lancer / Evolution
  6. Infiniti G35 Coupe / Sedan
  7. Porsche Boxter / Cayman / Cayman S
  8. Volkswagen Jetta
  9. Honda Civic
  10. LS1 Camaro (I don't usually experience the Formula/Trans Am owners as being the same.)

Last edited by 87WS6; 10-07-2010 at 06:41 PM.
Old 10-07-2010, 06:57 PM

Couldnt tell you why i have got away with so much, but i do not dress like i am a thug or someone that id trying to be different from the rest of society, i talk to them with respect and no attitude and hell, i guess being white might help, i dont think of it like that but i am sure not everyone in Texas thinks the same, but i have had black officer pull me over with no issue(although i have black friends that hate other black people that are thuggish, as well as white and hispanic "bangers").

Dont know what is with your scoring system, but i was not taking a test, just rolling out guesses to why you are treated like a little b!tch when you are stopped.
The scoring system is just to show you that your whining little bitch 'arguments' don't hold up. I haven't been pulled over in over 15 years, haven't been cited in over 20 years, (they know they can't fu*k me over, because I tell them so) and my ThirdGen (here' s a word for you) 'ain't' slow. My justified opinion comes from observation of said doucebags in operation; I've seen how they treat other people way too many times to not know that they abuse their authority, always with a whining little bitch smirk on their face.

P.S.: I was going to let you slide, but then I saw the 'b!tch' remark.

NEXT?!

Last edited by Burnout91; 10-07-2010 at 07:05 PM.
Old 10-07-2010, 07:31 PM
Supreme Member

Not an argument, just facts. If you are not being harassed than you points are nill, cops are people, people are DBs, but putting all cops in the same pot? GTFO, not everyone is the same. People abuse authority, and it happens, but there are some that are just responding to peoples actions.

And for letting me slide? Whatever, i did not call you a b!tch, just said you might have been treated like one to have such hostility towards law enforcement.

No one cares if your car "aint" slow and no one asked, but evidently it is not **** if you still rock a POS 700R4, just saying.

NEXT.....
Old 10-07-2010, 07:41 PM

Car: 1985 IROC-Z
Engine: 355
Transmission: T5
Axle/Gears: 3.42 10 Bolt Posi

-Ignorant generalizations demonstrate lack of education or wisdom.-

Whichever way you throw it. I'm not taking sides and unsubscribing from this thread.

Last edited by blackbmagic; 10-07-2010 at 07:48 PM.
Old 10-07-2010, 08:02 PM
Supreme Member

I dont subscribe to any threads, here, or LS1tech or anywhere else. Dont have a reason to.
Old 10-07-2010, 08:05 PM

Car: 1991 T/A GTA H/T
Engine: 350 TPI
Transmission: 700R4
Axle/Gears: 3.23 Posi

man im twenty one drive a gta and a honda accord (not civic thank god). i drive like an ******* when the occasion calls (if you got the ***** to ride my *** to get me to race you better be ready and a better driver than i am). which btw the occasion NEVER calls if you are cutting off ppl to race.....i also have kids and if someone ever kills my lil boy and girl because they think they have a race car....well they better die in the wreck too.....but plz tell me y there is a post about douchebags drivers and the cars they choose.and a fight starts.......how douchy....the police thing has no real relevence cause you know what they ALL drive cruisers....and stating that your car is faster when noone really gives a **** means you are one of the ones being a bag of douche.....see thats my two cents and im not going to argue with anyone. if you dont agree then thats fine talk your **** and ill ignore you lol

anyway the only cars i really notice having db drivers are
civic
stang v6s
i have met some pretty cool ppl at ***** meetings
friend used to own a wrx sti that thing was crazy fast
only thing i have noticed about most 4th gen owners are cocky as hell
Old 10-07-2010, 08:23 PM

Car: 83 camaro berlinetta
Engine: 40 over 350
Transmission: 86 T5
Axle/Gears: 3.73

clearly you:

1)Have a bad attitude

2)Look like a piece of trash

3)Drive a suspicious lookin ride

4) cannot obey traffic laws

Something along that line for cops yo give you ****.
So are you denying that most cops are dudes who were either 1 -were bigger trouble makers/ruthless when they were younger compared to the average guys before they decided to become cops, or 2 are the type of guys who have a complex and are dudes who are on a power trip? In my book, both types of cops are douche bags. And I know, 3 of my buddies from college became cops, and they are the above to a tee.
Old 10-07-2010, 10:49 PM

Any car with a LS engine in it (factory or swapped in).
Old 10-08-2010, 07:24 AM
Supreme Member

Originally Posted by rybread11
So are you denying that most cops are dudes who were either 1 -were bigger trouble makers/ruthless when they were younger compared to the average guys before they decided to become cops, or 2 are the type of guys who have a complex and are dudes who are on a power trip? In my book, both types of cops are douche bags. And I know, 3 of my buddies from college became cops, and they are the above to a tee.

I know a couple guys that became cops that are cool as hell, were cool in school ect. But yea, of course there are some on power trips and what not, that is life. I am sure you have had a boss or supervisor that was a straight up bastard for no reason, it is life.

But, i never find the ones that wan to be DBs very often, when i was a teen, yes, now that i am older and act like an adult, dont find too many.

Hell, i have some that stop at our street racing meets and they are cool as hel, now dont let them catch you in the act of course, but they know what is going on and will BS with everyone there.
Old 10-08-2010, 07:25 AM
Supreme Member

Originally Posted by daverr
Any car with a LS engine in it (factory or swapped in).

LOL
Old 10-08-2010, 07:49 AM

Car: 1985 iroc z
Engine: 350 .30 over
Transmission: t-5
Axle/Gears: told aftermarket moser 3.73 posi?

3rdgens.........
Old 10-08-2010, 09:07 AM

Car: Trans Am, Corvette
Engine: LB9, LT1
Transmission: 700R4, 4L60
Axle/Gears: 373, 259

Not an argument, just facts. If you are not being harassed than you points are nill, cops are people, people are DBs, but putting all cops in the same pot? GTFO, not everyone is the same. People abuse authority, and it happens, but there are some that are just responding to peoples actions.

And for letting me slide? Whatever, i did not call you a b!tch, just said you might have been treated like one to have such hostility towards law enforcement.

No one cares if your car "aint" slow and no one asked, but evidently it is not **** if you still rock a POS 700R4, just saying.

NEXT.....
I know of guys with built 700's doing single digit 1/4's..
Youre getting to be a bit too cocky around here my friend. You must have the best looking, Fastest, Coolest Thirdgen on TGO, Am i right?
Old 10-08-2010, 10:59 AM

Originally Posted by NY3RDGEN
Youre getting to be a bit too cocky around here my friend. You must have the best looking, Fastest, Coolest Thirdgen on TGO, Am i right?

At least he thinks he does... I don't know what crawled up his @ss and died but he's just been a complete d!ck in every thread I've seen him post on for like two weeks... but hey guys were off topic back to top douschebag driven vehicles

1 I can't believe nobody said it yet corvette
2civic
3mustang
4eclipse
5srt4
6suv's in general
7electric cars/hybrids
Old 10-08-2010, 12:15 PM

Originally Posted by zachkuby87
1 I can't believe nobody said it yet corvette
2civic
3mustang
4eclipse
5srt4
6suv's in general
7electric cars/hybrids

see i keep running into older men that own corvettes and most of them have been really talkative about their "babys."

honestly most the guys that are in corvettes and being douchebags i cant keep up with them.......so cant really comment on how douche they were being.
Old 10-08-2010, 12:35 PM

Originally Posted by jordanandrewkay
see i keep running into older men that own corvettes and most of them have been really talkative about their "babys."

honestly most the guys that are in corvettes and being douchebags i cant keep up with them.......so cant really comment on how douche they were being.
With corvettes it comes from a few guys from around my area one guy thinks his vette is the greatest thing under the sun and refuses to ever show anyone what it can do or race anyone with the amount of **** he talks he should be able to back it up at least once.. then there's a guy who lives about 8 blocks from me with an 01 maybe 02 z06 who just completely pissed me off one day when I pulled up to a stoplight next to him I asked if it was stock he said pretty much but ill still spank that camaro I brushed it off and asked him if it was for sale he said for the right amount everythings for sale I asked how much he said more than you can afford light went green and he took off... I see this guy sittin in his front yard in a lawnchair next to his vette all the time I just wanna pull over and puch him in his head.
Old 10-08-2010, 01:05 PM

....what a prik. then touche screw that guy he doesnt deserve that car.
Old 10-08-2010, 02:02 PM

Car: 83 camaro z28, 92 xj
Engine: 305 Crossfire (lu5)
Transmission: 700r4
Axle/Gears: richmond gear 3.73:1

i havent seen many corvettes on the road the past year or so (heh) but i do remember before that it wasnt their driving that made them DB's... it was their "you cant afford what i can" bs... but they dont normally drive like DB's so it doesnt normally bother me...
Old 10-08-2010, 02:05 PM
Supreme Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Car: 1991 Firebird
Engine: 3.1L +bolt ons
Axle/Gears: Moser forged, 3.73, SLP posi

3rdgens.........
This thread provides a good example, eh?
Old 10-08-2010, 02:47 PM
Supreme Member

Originally Posted by NY3RDGEN

LOL, i was just giving Burnout91 a hard time. Hence the smiley face. And no, my car is rather junk, that is why i drive a third gen, if it gets smashed or wrecked, i find another for next to nothing and swap all my **** into it. Our cars arent worth **** and i like it that way. My paint is BS, interior is stock and stained, i have manual steering, no AC, just a stout as drive line.

But, i wasnt going for looks, i was going for the ability to drag the *** of nearly any car i came across, mission accomplished.
Old 10-08-2010, 02:51 PM
Supreme Member

At least he thinks he does... I don't know what crawled up his @ss and died but he's just been a complete d!ck in every thread I've seen him post on for like two weeks...

Just dont like cops being bashed, they do a dangerous job for us, not themselves, salary varies, but in Texas, you think cops like putting their life on the line to make a whopping 35-40K a year? I think not.
Old 10-08-2010, 03:42 PM
Supreme Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Car: 1992 Z28 Heritage Edition
Engine: L98
Transmission: T56
Axle/Gears: 3.23:1

Watch the SRT4 comments. Many of the owners are just a bunch of idiots who think they are the fastest cars out there and drive like such, but others (hint hint) who own these cars *cough* don't put out the douche vibe while driving them.

I bought mine new in 2005 and have put about 60k on it since. Its a really fast car for the money and I love mine - Still, if it were a choice between my SRT and a 3rdgen FOREVER, I'd still pick the 3rdgen.

<--- SRT4 and '91Z28 owner.
Old 10-08-2010, 04:55 PM

Originally Posted by Dante93GTZ
Watch the SRT4 comments. Many of the owners are just a bunch of idiots who think they are the fastest cars out there and drive like such, but others (hint hint) who own these cars *cough* don't put out the douche vibe while driving them.

I bought mine new in 2005 and have put about 60k on it since. Its a really fast car for the money and I love mine - Still, if it were a choice between my SRT and a 3rdgen FOREVER, I'd still pick the 3rdgen.

<--- SRT4 and '91Z28 owner.
I have no problems whatsoever with srt4's themselves just some of the drivers that think their car is a bugatti veyron and it can smoke anything on the street... I've made it clear to all that know me if I were to get a four banger/turbo car it would be the srt4 hands down cause I've seen a few guys make pretty impressive numbers with just a few grand.as a matter of fact the first time I was beat by a 4 banger was an srt4 my front bumper was at his back door when we shut down.....
Old 10-08-2010, 06:12 PM
Supreme Member

Car: 87 iroc-z camaro
Engine: 305TPI
Axle/Gears: G92 3.23 posi

LOL, i was just giving Burnout91 a hard time. Hence the smiley face. And no, my car is rather junk, that is why i drive a third gen, if it gets smashed or wrecked, i find another for next to nothing and swap all my **** into it. Our cars arent worth **** and i like it that way. My paint is BS, interior is stock and stained, i have manual steering, no AC, just a stout as drive line.

But, i wasnt going for looks, i was going for the ability to drag the *** of nearly any car i came across, mission accomplished.
and thats something to be proud of, having an beat up car?