Theoretical and Street Racing Use this board to ask questions about street racing, discuss your street races, and "who would win?" questions. Keep it safe.

Some Races Tonite

Search this Thread

Old 02-16-2003, 02:20 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Some Races Tonite

I went out with my buddies to Harlingen to go sraces as ee the street well as cruise around scoping out the competition. Well there was an Third Gen Camaro out with a 4in cowl hood, loud as heck but didn't move! he started to rev at everyone and their mothers! Then out of no where we hear a quiet but busty engine. It was a black Viper that had just zoomed passed us. The Viper end up behing the Camaro and revs at it...the Camaro revs back and downshifts....the viper does as well and leaves about 10ft. of planted rubber passing the Camaro. We then see a 70-71 El Camino SS cruising next to us and hear that rumble of the healthy big block under his hood and he didn't have a tailgate but, huh he had a nitrous bottle in the back with what looked to be like a bottle heater. He went after the Viper on the next street but they didn't race. There was 2 six cylinder Mustangs that went at it, one was a 98 hard top with a screen and the other a grey convertible 01, they were both stick and stayed right next to eachother, very slow race. Well we were leaving Harlingen and there was a new Tiburon next to us and we were in my friends stock Maxima. He is 255lbs, the passenger is about 285lbs , me 246lbs and my other buddy 150lbs. Well the Tiburon reved up at it was stick because he was rocking back and forth and my buddy had the A/C on and just whatever...the light turned green and he took off and the Tiburon got about half a car on him and then the Maxima started catching up. Well we turned off because the stupid RlCER tried to move into our lane. Next light, he turned off the A/C and took the Tiburon. edit: I forgot to mention that when we came back to Brownsville, they dropped me off and I hopped into the GTA and went out looking for some action and found it with some moron from my school with a N/A 300ZX, only mods were a CAI and no cats, the car is stick....well he was next to me and we were going about 30 MPH or so and I drop it in 2nd and just punched it a couple times while he was next to me.....and I beat him those times...well we catch a light and its empty..about a 1/4 mile to the next light and he is next to me...I wait for green and I baby it out of the hole and floor it a about 1500RPM and leave him standing!!!!!!!!!! Man that felt good to finally show this idiot how slow his N/A is...then a Ford F150 all fraud Lightning looking tired to get some with my GTA and I just floored it in OD and hit third and saw him way back there....well that was it for the night.....AARON

Last edited by Vicious 88 GTA; 02-16-2003 at 11:20 PM.
Old 02-16-2003, 08:47 AM
TGO Supporter

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
sounds like a pretty decent night of racing!