Theoretical and Street Racing Use this board to ask questions about street racing, discuss your street races, and "who would win?" questions. Keep it safe.

Sad News For The Street Racing Scene

Search this Thread

Old 11-01-2002, 06:01 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Sad News For The Street Racing Scene

Originally posted by 3gEclipseGT
i know thats why there no replacement for decplacement. Who compared a 4 cycle to a V8 the magazine or me?
The Jeg's catalog did...as I said my rant wasn't directed towards you, in both the my first and second post. Just the mention of "import, 15 sec, domestic V8 (IROC)" all in the same sentence got me started, even though your 3G has a V6
Old 11-01-2002, 06:15 PM

Location: Miami-Im not a ***** despite the fact I own an import
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Sad News For The Street Racing Scene

Originally posted by ROC-Z
Just the mention of "import, 15 sec, domestic V8 (IROC)" all in the same sentence got me started, even though your 3G has a V6
thanks for noticing :sillylol:
Old 11-01-2002, 09:53 PM

Car: 1981 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme Brougham 2dr Coupe
Engine: 403 Olds v8, bored .030 over
Transmission: 350 T.H. 3A, shift kit
Guys...I don't think I can take it anymore...these nutless, dip ****s in their horrible cars...even the ones that aren't horrible to begin with, are afterwards...yep, I'm gonna lose it...
Attached Images  
Old 11-01-2002, 10:00 PM

Car: 1981 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme Brougham 2dr Coupe
Engine: 403 Olds v8, bored .030 over
Transmission: 350 T.H. 3A, shift kit
Here's what you'll look like when you watch Fast and the Furious 1 or 2...
Attached Images  
Old 11-02-2002, 11:03 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Car: 92 firebird
Engine: 305 tbi
Transmission: performance 700r4
mtv

i was just watching mtv, and the had a little preview for the 2nd movie, the kept showing the same damn thing (the lead star skidding to a stop) over and over again. . also it appears as though he was driving from the passenger side of the car, as they do in england, but mabye thats just his car.

then last night i was watching mtv at like 2am and they were following this jack *** around in his integra.
1. he couldnt get his car started half of the time
2. his gf was up his *** the whole time
3. he lost all his races and alot of money
not to mention all the races he lost were to old civics and crx's:hail: :lala:
Old 11-02-2002, 11:55 AM
Supreme Member

Car: 88 IROC-Z/00 GTP/05 VUE Redline
Engine: LB9 305/3800 SC/3.5 SOHC V-TEC
Transmission: A4/A4/A5
Re: mtv

Originally posted by striker19o
i was just watching mtv, and the had a little preview for the 2nd movie, the kept showing the same damn thing (the lead star skidding to a stop) over and over again. . also it appears as though he was driving from the passenger side of the car, as they do in england, but mabye thats just his car.

then last night i was watching mtv at like 2am and they were following this jack *** around in his integra.
1. he couldnt get his car started half of the time
2. his gf was up his *** the whole time
3. he lost all his races and alot of money
not to mention all the races he lost were to old civics and crx's:hail: :lala:
he actually wins all his money back in the last race. But of course he blows his motor. So was it really worth it? i've never seen the whole true life: i'm a street racer but i did see the part with the kid in the right hand drive integra..it was rather amusing. His car kept dying on him and you'd think he'd stop racing but he just kept pushing it and blew his motor..real smart.
Old 11-02-2002, 12:22 PM
Supreme Member

Car: '87 Mustang LX
Engine: 5.0
Transmission: T-5
Re: mtv

Originally posted by striker19o
not to mention all the races he lost were to old civics and crx's
............ BWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Old 11-02-2002, 12:58 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Car: 92 firebird
Engine: 305 tbi
Transmission: performance 700r4
i didnt even bother watching the end of that crap, it was just so stupid, they were "negotiating" everything, slicks, nitrous, blah blah. why dont they just put the best got out there and race?
this crap and ff2 is gonna make daily driving even worse cuz i will have to see 10x more riced out cars out there. not to mention everyone is gonna wana be driving on the wrong side of the car.
Old 11-02-2002, 01:26 PM

Yeah, the new movie will really suck, Vin Diesel and the original director Rob Cohen didn't even want to get involved.
Old 11-02-2002, 02:02 PM
Supreme Member

Car: 1987 IROC-Z
Engine: 305 TPI
Transmission: T5
There is a Honda that used to go to the illegals around here and the steering wheel was on the passenger side. Imported directly from Japan. He also had a full body kit, candy paint, and swan doors. it was a pretty impressive car & he must have p thousands into it to make it look as good as it did...to bad it ran 18's....

Last edited by 5SIZ; 11-02-2002 at 02:10 PM.
Old 11-03-2002, 03:06 PM
TGO Supporter

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
i most likely will just rent it when its comes out on dvd..
Old 11-10-2002, 02:28 AM

Unfortunatly Rice is an overpopulating precence in our country
... BUT ...
If you were in the position of the film makers, you would do the EXACT SAME THING ... those aren't ricers!! Ricers are jerkoffs who put **** on thier car that doesn't mean anything that doesn't make it fast and makes it look gay...

The cars/trucks in F&F are SPONSORED... if a company gave you a new engine and all new bodywork and new everything just so youd put a sticker on your car, you better belive you would too!

And yes those cars are sponsered and designed by companys who will make the most money off of the general market... aka. RICE!!!

Now an argument would be "Why can't they make a movie with all domestics in it"

WHY??

Because If you ask 90% of girls in this country and about 75% guys in this country under 30 (THE GENERAL TARGET AGE GROUP VIEWING THIS MOVIE) they are rice!! girls love the little lights under the car and crap... guys like the intakes and exaust... PERIOD

They are just out to make money, whos to say that paul walker even LIKES rice rockets??... Its all a money game... hes an actor not a role model lol.... he gets paid lots of money to sit in a gay looking eclipse and blow it up with "naawwwss" ... end of story!

I'm just sick of the lack of respect of things... its an entertainment phenomenon... Its generated a huge market in this country and has given jobs and kept roofs over peoples heads. Read some of the earlier threads of people who thank *** for that movie every night because buisness booms with it ... (even in the movie its self, Kids buy all thier **** from the racers edge because vin diesel does!!!!!!)

Finally... my whole big picture here is... F&F Authors aren't out to over populate the domestic scene and ruin it, they are just trying to make money...

my BIG .02
Old 11-10-2002, 06:17 AM

Why why why...

Here's my two cents...WHO GIVES A $HIT? I don't care how bad the movie is going to be or what kind of car is going to be in it. I'm not going to see it, and as a matter of fact I never saw the first one either. If you're so concerned about a ***** thinking his car is faster than yours because of some dumb@$$ movie, go out and race him and prove him wrong! Personally I love going up against someone with a huge head that thinks their car is the be all and end all. It makes it that much sweeter when you win

Later,

Matthew
Old 11-10-2002, 07:26 AM

If you don't care then why are you posting here or even reading it?!?!
Old 11-10-2002, 12:51 PM

amen cam30 hahaha im totaly backing this guy up i hate those cocky kids who take there parents cars that have as many doors as pistons and do the cheapo **** to it and think they made it so fast that they can beat everything, the majority of people they think are racing them ARENT so when someone like me actually shows em a pair of T/A tails it makes the kill so much more satisfying