Theoretical and Street Racing Use this board to ask questions about street racing, discuss your street races, and "who would win?" questions. Keep it safe.

Riced american cars

Search this Thread

Old 09-11-2002, 08:21 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Car: 1983 Trans Am
Engine: 355 SBC
Transmission: 700R-4
Riced american cars

I was driving home from work the other day and I was behind some kid in a 2002-2003??? Cavalier Z24. This thing is all riced out (wing, body kit, fart pipe, etc.) He must've really been proud of his ugly creation and definitely loved to show it at the track. As I passed him (without any effort) I noticed he had his dial-in time written in soap on his window. He was soooo proud of his 16.1 quarter mile time that he had to let everyone know he had a slow *** car. Nice job!

Steve
Old 09-11-2002, 08:49 PM

Where have you been living? If this is your first time of seeing a riced out Cavalier, come to Youngstown, OH and you will see large amounts. There is a riced out Sunbird around for some reason. Most of kids have riced out Cavaliers, Sunbirds, or Sunfires because they are a damn dime a dozen here. Also they make them at the Lordstown GM plant.
Old 09-11-2002, 09:03 PM
Supreme Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Car: '00 Chevrolet Corvette
Engine: LS1
Transmission: 4L60E
Axle/Gears: 2.73
I've seen a few riced out Ford Probes running around, to add another domestic to the ***** list.
Old 09-11-2002, 09:09 PM

Oh man I hope the mustang guys are listening. There used to be a non 5.0 litre mustang in the parking lot where I work. It had a fart pipe and chinese characters all over the dark tinted windows and those shiny wheels that look like they are 18 inces tall with hardly any tire on them. I have to admit though I have seen a few 4th gen camaros around town that look to be headed in that direction. There should be laws against that.
Old 09-11-2002, 09:15 PM
Supreme Member

There is a 4-cyl Mustang convertable at my school with 5.0 badges on it, and red windshield wipers (the car is white)!!! There is also a red 94 V6 with GT wheels and dual tips, man when he gets beat someone with a slow car will have a good kill!
Old 09-11-2002, 09:45 PM

Location: Miami-Im not a ***** despite the fact I own an import
the last riced out domestic i saw was a vette... he had a big as<x>s spoiler.... y would some one do that to such a beutiful car sure its fast but even the lingenfielter vette didnt have a spolier and that shi<x>t was beating jets
Old 09-11-2002, 09:47 PM

Hey if adding Type-R stickers to a Civic adds 5 horsepower, how much horsepower does putting 5.0 badges on a 4 cylinder mustang add?
Old 09-11-2002, 10:08 PM

500 you move the decimal over 2 times to the right :sillylol: thats how ricers add hp
Old 09-11-2002, 10:56 PM

Car: 2001 Formula
Engine: LS2
Transmission: Auto
I remember racing one of these domestic "rice". It was a 4th gen v6 camaro with a big supra style wing/spoiler and neon lights outlining the entire interior. And just like ricers it was not fast at all.
Old 09-11-2002, 11:12 PM
Supreme Member

Car: 2007 Saturn Sky Redline
Engine: 2.0 turbo
Transmission: m5
Axle/Gears: 3.91 LSD
There's a bunch of riced out thirdgens around here, even a kid with a Pro Street "blower" scoop without the supercharger...
Sad.
Old 09-11-2002, 11:15 PM
Supreme Member

Originally posted by Inwo
There's a bunch of riced out thirdgens around here, even a kid with a Pro Street "blower" scoop without the supercharger...
Sad.
Can't say I've ever seen a riced out thirdgen, where I am. It seems that people around here ruin their thirdgens out of neglect, rather than poor taste.
Old 09-12-2002, 12:06 AM

man some of you have it good. come to cleveland/parma... i must live in retard vile. everyone has stupid ***** ****. im sick of it. let's make a check list shale we?
4th gen firebird w/ dual exhaust and "racing" stickers. CHECK
stupid mustang kid's who have gt and 5.0 decals on them CHECK
dumb girl w/ 5.0 emblem on her chevy corsica CHECK
riced out to the max civics CHECK
eclipse CHECK
several accords who have a indentity crisis CHECK
civic's w/ way to much dumb *** looking stickers/decals CHECK
3 supra's w/ out turbos CHECK
240sx w/ almost nothing done to it who likes to show off CHECK
losers w/ v6 stang who thinks he's **** but wont race me no matter how many times pull next to him or am at a stop light...
CHECK!
plenty of american ricers CHECK
ugly ford focus beat'n to hell w/ ***** stick CHECK
stupid kids w/ Z XX (34,24,71,89..967...ect) who think they are faster cuz the Z is on their car..... CHECK.

yeah, and theirs more, just cant think of it. sorry, just getting sick of it. altough i am usually laughing while driving...it's just sick.
Opha
Old 09-12-2002, 12:12 AM
Supreme Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Car: too many ...
bahahahhahaha. u guys crack me up
Old 09-12-2002, 12:48 AM

i have to agree on the whole ***** thing. the only thing worse than a ***** are some of the idiots that drive them. they are all the same kids with blond hair playing rap music and having untastefully colored decals on their car (if it gets worse, almost every kid with a ***** has a No2 sticker and no bottle to back it up). and no matter if you encounter this kid with a 12 second car he believes that he'll beat you cuz of aerodynamics and the fact that he just added on a brand new k&n air filter which was worth 65hp (ive heard from 5hp-90hp lol) anyways sorry to rant but im sure yall can relate
Old 09-12-2002, 01:05 AM

Car: '87 Formula
Engine: 350
Transmission: Auto
As you all can guess, it's especially bad around college areas. Unfortunately for me, I live in an apt. complex along with numerous other college kids.......along with their riced out rides. Being at the corner of our complex's little road and the main road, I can hear EVERY car leaving...I swear, 8/10 cars that I hear leave must be riced out with their little fart pipes and what not, its so annoying to hear their little four bangers being floored EVERY...SINGLE...TIME...when they leave, never fails. The most pathetic thing is, the only thing I hear is LOTS OF ANNOYING RICE-BURNER NOISE and a little 'errrt...vroooom....ert' while shifting into second, like its so cool that they can do that. HAHAHA, its great let me tell you. Not to mention the roads are really slick up here from (I am guessing) all the oil on them. I'd like to take the old 'bird out there and show them what a real burnout looks/sounds like sometimes, but then I think, jees...it's probly not even worth my time and gas...
Just a little short story there, I'm sure there are lots of you that can relate very well.
Old 09-12-2002, 09:30 AM

I could make a small list of riced out cars that are domestics here:
3rd Gen FireBird(305 TBI): Racing stickers and racing slicks
v6 'Stang: Single exhaust on it, yet has giant double decker wing.
Sunbird: Almost every ***** accessory know to man
Lt1 T/A: Horrible exhaust and red underbody neons(can see the
bulbs)
v6 4th Gen Camaro: Supra spoiler, altezzas, and strobe lights.
Plus a multitude of countless Sunfires, Cavaliers with wings, fart pipes, neons, horrible tints, led washer lights, etc.
Old 09-12-2002, 10:05 AM
Supreme Member

Car: 99 Formula
Transmission: T56
Axle/Gears: 342
Originally posted by Mark305TBI
Can't say I've ever seen a riced out thirdgen, where I am. It seems that people around here ruin their thirdgens out of neglect, rather than poor taste.
Have you looked at this site lately?

Yeah, 16.1 ha that's funny, I wouldn't dare drive around with that on my window. That is just askin to get raped.
Old 09-12-2002, 12:54 PM
Supreme Member

Originally posted by Mark A Shields
Have you looked at this site lately?
Yeah...I think I know the ones your talking about. There are a few floating around here that I don't quite agree with (I won't mention any names...). I was talking about locally.
Old 09-12-2002, 03:27 PM
Supreme Member

Car: 1987 Trans Am
Re: Riced american cars

Originally posted by 83TransAm
He was soooo proud of his 16.1 quarter mile time that he had to let everyone know he had a slow *** car. Nice job!

Steve
Whats so bad about a 16.1 out of a 4cyl ? What did an 83 TA run stock, or with a couple bolt ons like a muffler and an air filter? Not much better, if at all. Not to say your car is stock, I hope not, but why give the kid crap? At least he bought American, and its not like you can get anything new thats affordable for a kid and RWD anymore.

BTW, when you go bracket racing they put a "dial in" time on your window

It doesn't necessarily mean he's proud of it, though thats probably a good time for a stock Z24.

Last edited by LT1guy; 09-12-2002 at 03:48 PM.
Old 09-12-2002, 03:29 PM
Supreme Member

Originally posted by CrazyHawaiian
bahahahhahaha. u guys crack me up

Me too. Its funny how the ricers/domestic ricers are always the target...
Old 09-12-2002, 05:09 PM
Supreme Member

Originally posted by LT1guy
Me too. Its funny how the ricers/domestic ricers are always the target...
Yup. Its like me starting a thread every time I see an old person driving slow in the fast lane. "OMG you should have seen this old lady doing 45 in the fast lane!! She was wearing a green hat and the left front tire didnt have a hubcap. And OMG her drivers side window was down!!" Get over it already ppl! lol! Nobody cares!!!

Last edited by CrazyHawaiian; 09-12-2002 at 05:12 PM.
Old 09-12-2002, 05:26 PM
Supreme Member

Yup. Its like me starting a thread every time I see an old person driving slow in the fast lane. "OMG you should have seen this old lady doing 45 in the fast lane!! She was wearing a green hat and the left front tire didnt have a hubcap. And OMG her drivers side window was down!!" Get over it already ppl! lol! Nobody cares!!!
Maybe you guys don't have that annoying crap from where you're from. Me, I'll be in my dorm room and hear this loud obnoxious, pissed off bees sound out my window. That crap sounds like chit.

Also, you'll have these retards layed back in their seat with their visor hat cocked to the side and backwards (looking like someone hit them in the head) revving there POS slow car at you at the lite, like they think they can beat you.

Sure, I may have revved my car at Vettes (or the such) a few times, but that is just playing around being dumb, cause I know I would get my butt kicked, but I just smile when I do it.

Oh, and not to mention, the stupid sayings they have on their cars.
Ex: one at college has this on the windshield, "if it's too loud, you're too old" um , ok, what is too loud, you're piece of crap exhaust or your bass that will make you deaf.
Ex: girl from home, on the bumper "badder louder faster" , um ok, I"m like than what a lawnmower.

Really how gay are these people.

Seriously, it's the ignorance of these punk kids, thinking they have a rocket that pisses me off.

Last edited by Mark A Shields; 09-12-2002 at 05:28 PM.
Old 09-12-2002, 06:10 PM
Supreme Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Car: Bright Red 91 GTA
Engine: CARBED LT4
Transmission: MK6
when i get my motor together im gonna purposely put a 14.7 or something on it so ill get a lot of mustangs that will try to "stomp" me...but when i launch and put 2 cars on um theyll be like "WTF"

here in brooklyn new york....every corner theres ****in rice paddies...i swear i saw a little old lady in a straw hat knee deep in rice yesterday
Old 09-12-2002, 06:56 PM

When you were my age (16) and in high school you need to take up a cause, and my is pointing out rice, and racing with my the Brute Force. Zoom zoom zoom....
Old 09-12-2002, 07:39 PM
Supreme Member

Hey, BigErn. I bet you ain't got nuthin' for the Majesticly Pimpin' Vehicle...It's hella fast

Last edited by Mark305TBI; 09-12-2002 at 07:43 PM.
Old 09-12-2002, 07:46 PM

that just reminded me the other day i saw a riced out astrovan that **** was so funny it was blue with altezzas,hologens,neon under body, neon washer leads and he had his home entertainment system in the car
Old 09-12-2002, 07:47 PM
Supreme Member

I didn't realize how big the picture uploaded to my other post was...damn 1280x1024 resolution .
Attached Thumbnails Riced american cars-lilmpv.jpg  
Old 09-12-2002, 08:08 PM
Supreme Member

Maybe you guys don't have that annoying crap from where you're from. Me, I'll be in my dorm room and hear this loud obnoxious, pissed off bees sound out my window. That crap sounds like chit.

Also, you'll have these retards layed back in their seat with their visor hat cocked to the side and backwards (looking like someone hit them in the head) revving there POS slow car at you at the lite, like they think they can beat you.

Sure, I may have revved my car at Vettes (or the such) a few times, but that is just playing around being dumb, cause I know I would get my butt kicked, but I just smile when I do it.

Oh, and not to mention, the stupid sayings they have on their cars.
Ex: one at college has this on the windshield, "if it's too loud, you're too old" um , ok, what is too loud, you're piece of crap exhaust or your bass that will make you deaf.
Ex: girl from home, on the bumper "badder louder faster" , um ok, I"m like than what a lawnmower.

Really how gay are these people.

Seriously, it's the ignorance of these punk kids, thinking they have a rocket that pisses me off.
No, I do have alot of that here. In fact I can guarantee Hawaii has more modded sport compacts per square mile at any given time than any other state in the US. The import scene is huge over here. And its all contained on a small island. Remember that we are the closest state to Japan. Alot of people from Japan live here and parts are alot easier to get. I will see at least 5 modded imports anytime I drive anywhere (work, store, bar, whatever) at anytime of the day ...

But you know what? Who cares? I'm not aiming this at you Mark, but I think this should be for everyone who complains about rice on this site. Who am I to assume that someone is an 'idiot' or a 'moron' or 'gay' just because of the car they drive? I'm not the 'Car Modification Judge' or the '***** Enforcer' Just like them, I am a car enthusiast. Just like me, they enjoy modding cars. It so happens that we choose different platforms to mod, or we choose different types of mods aimed at different styles. So what? Why take it so personally? Just because I drive a domestic car I'm supposed to point and laugh and post on some internet messageboard so everyone can talk ****? Ummm ... no!! Thats what I'm trying to say. Nobody cares!! So you dont like imports ... fine!! Call the guy out and race him. Shove his small displacement POS motor down his throat and have him watch taillights. I know lots of people who tease ricers (even real tuners who drive imports), and thats fine. They deserve to be teased. Ricers are a waste of time, money, and space. They need to be educated. But hey if you got something to say, then go say it to them in person. What do you plan to accomplish writing about it on the internet? You guys always get so worked up about it. You always take it so personally. Someone else modded a car in a fashion that you dont agree with. Whooptie doo!!! Does it really matter?

Everything you've listed, I've seen done by hardcore domestic enthusiasts. Everything that the imports do that you think is stupid has also been done by someone driving a domestic to some extent. Whats that? Complaining about a fart can? What about people with stock v8's and flowmasters that think they run 12's. You know they're out there. Complaining about stickers? What about domestic guys that run stickers on the windshield or rear window? Domestic guys that mis-badge their cars too ... Don't you see? Its not car specific man. Stupid people exist in this world. People with bad taste exist in this world. Just get over it already. It happens.
Old 09-12-2002, 08:59 PM

What an impressive machine!!! That is going to be a hard one to beat Mark. I will load some pics of my beauty once I get them developed. I think that the bashed in rear bumper and left tail light area, adds to the Brute Forces beauty.
Old 09-12-2002, 09:04 PM

Uh I thought that was the point of this thread , that domestic rice exists also. And it is just as ridiculous. You know actually I don't like calling it rice though. I think we have generally accepted that stickers and oversized wings are considered rice when actually the original ricers where trying to legitimately add performance to their import. But since everyone seams to accept rice as a description for add ons that really don't add power and may look a little tasteless to the general population I guess I will keep using that. But what did we call it in the early 80's when people where jacking up their monte carlos with air shocks about 2 feet over the back wheels and adding curb feelers.
Old 09-12-2002, 09:56 PM

Originally posted by jimmy_mac
But what did we call it in the early 80's when people where jacking up their monte carlos with air shocks about 2 feet over the back wheels and adding curb feelers.
Ghetto Rigged
Old 09-12-2002, 10:26 PM

Car: Formula
Engine: 400 sbc
Transmission: 700r4
you never know. that little civic with the neons blinking with the bass, 18' rims, 3 ft tall spoiler and full body kit could be hiding some kind of monster 10, 000$ motor... happened to me once, and ***, did i feel like **** afterwards..
talking **** on how his newer car would roast me and how he ran low 13's.. almost 12's.. called his bluff and got roasted..
just because you see something rice, dosn't mean it's all looks and no go..
next time you think that.. race him and find out before you start callin' somebody rice.
Old 09-12-2002, 11:10 PM

Am I the only one that's tired of this?

"My manly American made muscle car can kick the $hit out of any foreign made go-kart!" "Oh yeah? Well my superior Japanese machine will run circles around your 50 year old pushrod POS!" Can people just stop already? I mean, really, there are so many other things you can get angry about in this world (As a matter of fact the biggest one just had it's one year anniversary yesterday). Now I don't mean that good natured ribbing is unneccesary, I grew up with a kid who was I die hard Ford fanatic. We used to trade insults regularly, but at the end of the day we were both gearheads who could respect anything fast. So here comes the other argument-I know, there are a lot of cars out there that have drivers that THINK they are fast. Big surprise though people...someone mentioned it before-they aren't just import drivers! How many times have you run into some punk kid with a 3rd gen or whatever that has a 305 with 200K on it, a Flowmaster, a gutted cat, and a K&N, and he thinks it runs 10's? I've run into plenty-backyard, shadetree, know nothing mechanics that think they are Dale F---ing Earnhardt. I always thought those kids were a good laugh-nothing to have a coronary about. Same with ricers. Of course the way I've seen some guys talk on this board even an import guy WITH a fast car can't win. It's always some comment like "Oh well, it's stupid piece of Jap crap anyway" or "That kid probably got money from mommy and daddy and had someone else do the work." Well how the hell do you know? Why the hell does it matter? Do you think just because someone drives a fast Camaro that they did all the work themselves? What if someone sends a Corvette to Lingenfelter or Callaway, drops 60 large and has themselves a twin turbo 200 mph Ferrari killer? Are they just as bad as the horrible ricers? Bottom line, don't get so worked up about what someone else does to their car...is it in some way hurting you? Well, it is if you intentionally raise your blood pressure every time you see it I guess. And the next time some ***** (or domestic guy) tells you how he smokes Vipers do what I do...ask to see timeslips. If they can't produce tell 'em straight out-No slips=no proof=B.S. Simple as that. Now for my grand conclusion...some of you may have read a post I made a while ago in this forum about racing a Volvo 740. Well that wasn't really true. I'm actually the kid who owns the car...I just wanted to see how people would respond to me posing as an ignorant 3rd gen driver (I'm actually looking for one so there is some relevance to me being here) shooting his mouth off. I must say I was pleasantly surprised that most people actually looked at my mods and predicted that my car would walk the 3rd gen. I was really surprised when I saw one guy say I was probably deep in the 13's! I wish man! Unfortunately hot rodding the safest car in the world is a little tough because it's so damn heavy! In full street trim with all the stuff I listed (running 1.2 bar) my best is a 14 flat on street tires. I'm a little scared to run BFG drag radials because I think the extra grip from those will end up killing my trans. Anyway...food for thought-anybody wanna comment? Call me a F---ing ---hole, that sort of thing?

Later,

Matthew

Later,

Matthew
Old 09-12-2002, 11:38 PM

Man I can't beleive this thread has been allowed to stay open. Anyway why do people think just because you poke fun at something like say a riced mustang that you are angry about. There is no anger, just humor. It's funny. I'm sorry I find it funny if it offends anyone. The only anger I see are the posts defending the rice. Lighten up it's just good natured ribbing.

And Cam305guy, you don't happen to also be posing as a guy that owns a 15 second v6 camaro and an Shadow that never loses a race are you?
Old 09-13-2002, 12:14 AM
Supreme Member

Car: 84z, 65 elcamino
Engine: l69 and a hyped up sbc in the camino
Transmission: t5 m21
Axle/Gears: 373s 411s
i just all want to let u know first of all im azn chinese to be exact. i drive a 84 z and a 65 elcamino so u cant call me a *****. but when tehy fix up there cars its their taste and i have no problem with there bodykits. some actually look good when done right. others will never look good. let them put on stickers. i mean we do. i know on my 84 i have some stickers like holley for my holley carb a chevy sticker a few other small ones. and on da elcamino i have edlebrock for my intake parts hedman for my headers crower for my cam mallory for my ignition. u guys get the point. we have stickers they have sticker. the only difference is that our stickers on our cars mean that most of the time we have those parts. most ricers dont have the parts they advertise but some do and those that dont have any stickers but have exhaust and maybe some wheels u should watch out cuz 75% of the time those are the faster ones
Old 09-13-2002, 01:38 AM

Jimmy,

I realize that not everybody is hopping mad about the whole domestic vs. rice deal, but scroll up and check out some of the people that are...rediculous. No, I'm not the guy who has the V6 Camaro...just a turbo intercooled Volvo 740. Although currently I'm looking for a beat up F-body to turn into an auto-x car.

Later,

Matthew
Old 09-13-2002, 07:37 AM
Supreme Member

I agree some of the "mods" you'll see out there, and the cars you see them on, can be ridiculous...last night I saw perfect examples of American (an old ragged Probe) and German cars (both Jettas) with huge exhaust tips and LED windshield washers, revving their engine to get attention. Did the cars themselves bother me? Not really...whatever floats their boat, I could care less. To me cars like that blend in with all the mundane stockers on the road. They don't impress me, and I usually don't even notice them.

What I DO notice, though, is the ridiculous behavior of some of the drivers...revving your weedwhacker for no apparent reason, doing burnouts in crowded parking lots, the overly loud music, saying f*ck every other word, and other things that to me make the owners of the cars look like idiots. I have yet to figure out the point of wearing pants that fall down past your *** every time you move, and tennis visors worn sideways and upside down, and crap like that, but those are traits of the young and stupid more so than traits of ricers. Sure, these particular guys were ricers by most peoples definition, but the "rice" isn't so much the problem as just another symptom. I have seen guys in minitrucks and ragged out old Monte Carlos and Thunderbirds...stock ones...with the same "attitude". Stupidity is a universal trait, unfortunately, and its doesn't seem to have much to do with what kind of vehicle you drive and how (if at all)you choose to modify it.
Old 09-13-2002, 08:24 AM

I think that a part of the reason that quite a few people make fun of rice is because it is always viewed as "in general". Rice is usually all summed together, because who has not seen a car that has a wing and fart can weaving in and out of traffic and revving at anything that moves. Now there may just be a few of those type of import drivers, but they are the ones that are always seen. So they pretty much how they are looked at, because a few people have acted like complete asses. It is just like some people who think that Camaro and Mustang owners are dire enemies. Most people on this board respect Mustangs(I for one at least). Rice simply come to be generalized, so whenever you see a kid driving around in a car with "mods" that you do not think is functional, you say "*****". I personally enjoy to see what people have done to there cars, because most to of the time it just tickles my funny bone.
Old 09-13-2002, 08:45 AM
Nic
Supreme Member

Car: 1993 Ford Mustang
Engine: 5.0L
Transmission: T5
Yea, we've got their. There's at least 6 V6 Mustangs with dual exhaust in our parking deck. Half of them have some absurd graphic or are rollin on dubz. Then there's that blue GT with the body kit, ***** wing, alteza's...on the other hand you have mine and kevin's mustangs that look bone stock and could run circles around 99% of the other cars in the deck.
Old 09-13-2002, 08:49 AM
Supreme Member

Car: 2007 Saturn Sky Redline
Engine: 2.0 turbo
Transmission: m5
Axle/Gears: 3.91 LSD
I find it incredibly humorous that the longest posts in this thread are those complaining about the people posting in this thread.
Old 09-13-2002, 09:02 AM
Supreme Member

Car: 00 TA, 91 Formula, 89 RS
Engine: LS1 / 305 / 2.8, respectively
Transmission: T-56 / auto / auto
Re: Riced american cars

Originally posted by 83TransAm
I was driving home from work the other day and I was behind some kid in a 2002-2003??? Cavalier Z24. This thing is all riced out (wing, body kit, fart pipe, etc.) He must've really been proud of his ugly creation and definitely loved to show it at the track. As I passed him (without any effort) I noticed he had his dial-in time written in soap on his window. He was soooo proud of his 16.1 quarter mile time that he had to let everyone know he had a slow *** car. Nice job!

Steve
Actually, my uncle has a completely stock 5-speed (99?) Cavy and for fun he ran at the 1/4 and ran mid to high 15's. But my uncle can drive. He's cool as heck.

I actually like the styling of some imports and sport compacts if done right (some bodykits look good IMHO) but what ticks me off is the faking, riced out domestic muscle (thirdgens, 'stangs, etc.), and that sort of thing. But, as previously mentioned, it's not just them doing the stuff.
Old 09-13-2002, 10:29 AM

theres a brand new yellow z06 around here and it has a huge black riceburner spoiler on it.
Old 09-13-2002, 11:25 AM
Supreme Member

Originally posted by brihoop
theres a brand new yellow z06 around here and it has a huge black riceburner spoiler on it.
Old 09-13-2002, 12:24 PM
Supreme Member

Car: 00 TA, 91 Formula, 89 RS
Engine: LS1 / 305 / 2.8, respectively
Transmission: T-56 / auto / auto
Gran Turismo 3?

Actually I like this'n.
Attached Thumbnails Riced american cars-gt3c5r_in.jpg  
Old 09-13-2002, 12:39 PM
Supreme Member

Originally posted by FyreLance
Gran Turismo 3?

Actually I like this'n.
as long as it's functional. Of course the Vette can reach those speeds more so than the 1 million civics in the world that have them.
Old 09-13-2002, 12:47 PM
Supreme Member

haha
Attached Thumbnails Riced american cars-rice-x.jpg  
Old 09-13-2002, 02:39 PM

haha
lmao :sillylol: :sillylol: never seen that one before :sillylol:
Old 09-13-2002, 04:01 PM
Supreme Member

I wonder what would happen if you sprayed that on the driver instead of the car lol
Old 09-13-2002, 04:04 PM
Supreme Member

I wonder what would happen if you sprayed that on the driver instead of the car lol
lol
Old 09-13-2002, 05:21 PM
Supreme Member

Car: 1987 IROC-Z
Engine: 305 TPI
Transmission: T5
hope you guys had your fun, but its been off topic long enough.