Theoretical and Street Racing Use this board to ask questions about street racing, discuss your street races, and "who would win?" questions. Keep it safe.

anybody here race a new acura rsx type s?

Search this Thread

Old 07-20-2002, 08:33 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
RSXtcy, Get your import loving *** out of here, We have no tolerance for import **** like you, We are true muscle car admirers.

AS THE SAYING GOES "THERE'S NO REPLACEMENT FOR DISPLACEMENT"
Old 07-20-2002, 08:59 PM

oh your soooooo cool........ flaming me for liking imports. luckily, i brought my flame suit. got any more bs to shoot, like those track times in your other thread???

Last edited by rsxtcy; 07-20-2002 at 09:10 PM.
Old 07-20-2002, 11:01 PM

BS???? LMFAO, You get different times on different weather conditions you ***, Anytime u wanna race me, Bring it, I will be glad to hand you your ***, As a matter a fact, I will race u in my turbo Dodge Shadow and kick your ***
Old 07-21-2002, 12:27 AM
Supreme Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Car: Check The Sig
thank *** im not the only one that wants this little *** out of this web site.... go tell mommy to buy ur own web site... i see kids like u walk into my store every day buyin "aftermarket" pedals and lights....ask xenodrgn or 1991tealrs about the dumb *** who put a fish tank in his car..... i think the car was a.... whats it called.... i think either honda, toyota,or mitsui makes it... oh yea, a POS thats it.... im not playin around about the fish tank...
Old 07-21-2002, 08:44 AM

to the camaro19 guy, your track times and excuses are so full of it, your eyes are turning brown. face it, everyone caught you in your lie, now go crawl back into your hole. btw, if your shadow is only runnning a 15.9, then you need a little more work to beat me. to bigal, i never even did anything to you. you are the one flaming for no reason. and no i dont plan on leaving any time soon. get over it. why not try acting like a mature adult about it?
Old 07-21-2002, 09:41 AM
Supreme Member

Car: 87 Iroc Z
Engine: 383ci.
Transmission: WC-T5
RSXTCY: You talk just like a little rich bitch that Mommy and Daddy give you everything. Go get a job and buy your own car and then come back on here and maybe you'll earbn some respect. See we bought our OWN cars, we mod OUR own cars. We don't mod MOMMY's car, we mod OUR own cars.

And RSX's suck.

OWNED
Old 07-21-2002, 09:48 AM

first of all, i do have a job. second of all, there are plenty of kids who parents give them cars when they are 16. i dont recall it being any business of yours. this was between me and bigal. and i am not modding my moms car. i am modding MY car. my mom drives an x5. dont hate on me for it. you may not like me because i drive an import, but that is your dumbestic opinion. OWN3D
Old 07-21-2002, 09:55 AM
Supreme Member

No your a little bitch.OWNED

Just the fact that you accepted a car being given to you by your parents shows what kind of morals you have.OWNED

I have nothing against imports, just those little 16 year old bitches that had Mommy and Daddy give them a car, try to race everything with wheels including old people on motorized scooters to courier trucks.OWNED

And don't bother getting Mommy or Daddy to come on here and try to flame us, cause we'll just laugh at them too.

Momma's Boy

THIS HAS BEEN A SMACK TALK PRODUCTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 07-21-2002, 10:00 AM

ah, the ignorance shows through. you think accepting a car from my parents at the age of 16 is immoral? i would like for you to explain your reasoning. i dont try to race everything on wheels. where you pulled that out of, i do not know. you would like for me to bring my parents in here wouldnt you? but i can hold my own. big tough man aren't you. arguing with a 16 yr old over the internet for no reason other than the fact that you are stereotypical. get back to your ditch digging. if i was anywhere close to having the mindset as you, i would consider ALL thirdgen owners as ****** wearing, inbred, country hicks. what were you saying? cuz all i read was YADDA YADDA YADDA BLAH BLAH I AM AN IGNORANT 4TH GRADE DROPOUT BLAH BLAH
Old 07-21-2002, 10:05 AM
Supreme Member

4th grade droupout, thats a good one.

At least I put myself through school, unlike Mommy paying off the Dean so you can pass and not get hel back with all the other "special children"

Momma's Boy
Old 07-21-2002, 10:09 AM

actually, i have a principle. and the fact that i have a 4.75 GPA or that i am 3rd in class of 422 has nothing to do with me passing huh? or the fact that i am in the Duke University TIPS program. yeah i am a real "special child". come on, lets hear it. your posts are getting pretty predictable now. "a poorly constructed attempt at an insult followed by momma's boy" try something new, youre boring me
Old 07-21-2002, 10:09 AM
Supreme Member

Car: '87 Mustang LX
Engine: 5.0
Transmission: T-5
I Dont know where the mods. are but I think we should all(including myself) end this $#!+ right now before we all get kicked of this board. OK?
Old 07-21-2002, 10:11 AM

yes, and if you will notice, i came on here asking a legit question. and get flamed by bigal, 5.0mustang, and etc... i didnt start it, though it is entertaining me
Old 07-21-2002, 10:25 AM
Supreme Member

Originally posted by rsxtcy
yes, and if you will notice, i came on here asking a legit question. and get flamed by bigal, 5.0mustang, and etc... i didnt start it, though it is entertaining me
I know what your saying, and it sounds like your not a *****.It sounds like your just an import fan, and I have nothing against you!
I can certainly see where bigal is comeing from on the part of your parents giving you your car, because no one ever just handed me my project cars, every car Ive gotten I had to work for it and than build it my self.Thats just the way it is for me ,I had to do the body work and paint jobs on 3 Fed Ex cube vans to get the $4000 to pay for my '73 formula, and Im still trying to pay off my buick.
Im sure bigal has a simular story of working hard to get the cash to pay for his car, but I dont think he should be flaming you just because your mom gave you your car.
Old 07-21-2002, 10:32 AM

lol yeah, i know what you are saying but i still dont see why i am getting flamed for it. there is another high school guy on here trying to flame me for it too. and for the record, i aint a mommas boy and she didnt get me the car. it was my dad... but yes i consider myself blessed.
Old 07-21-2002, 03:41 PM
Supreme Member

The reason I flame is because you are just like every other import owner I know. Don't say you are not, you are a 16 year old who was given an import, and think it will run with V8s! I get sick of seeing it and having to deal with the kids revving at me. Why would someone spend thousands of dollars to run so slow?
Old 07-21-2002, 04:57 PM

why dont you try reading MY posts before you flame? my first post for this thread said that he was stupid for even attempting it. i dont proclaim to be able to run with v8's. you are putting words in my mouth and stereotyping me with all the other ricers. i will admit there is no replacement for displacement. but you have to swallow your pride and say that you are in the wrong.
Old 07-21-2002, 07:09 PM
Supreme Member

So if you know theat it can't run with a V8, why didn't you have mommy and daddy buy you a V8, like a Camaro or Stang?
Old 07-21-2002, 07:13 PM

because maybe it doesnt matter to me right now. maybe i like imports more then domestics. got a problem with it? its alright, i can understand you being ill because i proved you wrong. but owning a thirdgen is not my top priority. they dont look at all that stylish. anyways, i am sure you bought your car and all the parts on it.....
Old 07-21-2002, 07:20 PM

Car: 1992 Camaro RS
Engine: 305 TBI
Transmission: 700R-4
you guys make me completely SICK! I'm completely ashamed by the way some of you act in this post to even call myself a thirdgen owner. Do you even know him, lets think, the only one on this board that does know him is ME ! How can you judge somebody by what car they drive. On the note that parents give there kids cars and they dont appreciate it, that's i'll admit it no problem, my parents gave me my car and all be damned if i'll let any of you tell me i dont appreciate it. First of all this guy doesn't like ricers, he hates them as much as any of us, so lay off. And on the note that he's spoiled or what not for having a car given to him how many of you would have turned down a car at our age. lets see all the hands that go up, and if any of u say that you would your full of it. that's one of the biggest things going through a 16 year olds mind is driving. i was once told a story about the owner of a bank who had millions of dollars, and everybody expected him to have the most beautiful car in the lot, you know what he drove a PINTO! that's right a pinto baseline pinto, you know what i learned from that story dont judge somebody by what they drive! Some of you are acting so childish it's annoying to even read.
Old 07-21-2002, 08:10 PM
Supreme Member

hot 86z-28: nobody cares what you think so shut the hell up.

RSXTCY: you seem legit and cool, so I appologize.
Old 07-21-2002, 08:16 PM
Supreme Member

rsxtcy, I sent you a PM.
Old 07-21-2002, 08:49 PM

nobody cares what i think you dont care what i think because you know i'm right you stupid idiot.
Old 07-21-2002, 09:25 PM

Car: 1987 F150...PAAARTY FOUL!
Engine: 300 I6 stump pullin sumbiscuit
Transmission: 4 speed grind box
Axle/Gears: 3.55 unlimited slip differential
could this post please be locked now? the question originally posed has been answered. now its just a bunch of he said she said bull$h!t.
Old 07-21-2002, 10:57 PM
Supreme Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Car: too many ...
hahahhaha, hey rsxtcy, sorry about some of these guys. most of them act like little kids. who knows how old they really are but they operate at the 3rd grade maturity level. please dont let them fool you into thinking everyone on this board is like that. there are actually alot of cool people on this board but when it comes to imports and the 'rice' thing I'm sorry to say but about 80% of the replies and comments are very immature.

wow so you guys are mad he likes imports. GROW UP!!. so you're mad his parent bought him a car. GROW UP!! if you were given a free car I highly doubt you'd turn it down. And whats with some mustang guy on a camaro board telling other members they dont belong here. go take your stereotypes someplace else. this board is for people to discuss theoretical and street racing. we dont care what your opinions are on imports. take the trash someplace else.

hot86z-28, you're not alone in that feeling .. if you search for my name I think I've said the exact same thing like 5 times in other threads in the past. makes me sad there are ppl like this on the boards here to ruin our conversations. just try to ignore them and let them live in their fantasy worlds.
Old 07-21-2002, 11:48 PM

yeah... but i think it will all be ok in the end. i just hate it when people classify anybody who drives an import a *****, hell there's people on this board that drive imports and thirdgen's but are they ricers, nooooo...
Old 07-22-2002, 06:52 AM

thanks crazyhawiian. i know not every one on these boards are like that. and i know hot86z-28 has my back on here. btw, what ever happened to rx7speed? he used to be one of the cool import people on here too. cruz, chill out with hot86z-28. he was just defending me. we dont need to start a second flame war on this post. i think we are all pretty much in agreement now.
Old 07-22-2002, 01:01 PM
Supreme Member

Car: Check The Sig
nah u still a little bitch
Old 07-22-2002, 05:05 PM
Supreme Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Car: too many ...
you might have graduated but sounds like you're still at the high school maturity level. maybe you might want to grow up before you head off to college?
Old 07-22-2002, 05:57 PM

what the hell did i start? thanks for the first 8 or 9 posts.... rsxtcy, thanks for answering my question honestly. i didn't mean to start a huge argument when i said
i'm not saying that any 17 year old kid that got one from daddy will be able to pull a 14.8....
, i just meant that only a really good driver would be able to run a 14.8 with a stock rsx-s. i just said that because a lot of the kids i went to school with had their parents buy them a nice new car and that didn't necessarily mean that they could drive it.
Old 07-22-2002, 07:41 PM

hey its not problem lyv18f. i knew what you were saying and was not calling you out in the least. btw, you werent the one to start it so dont sweat it, some people are just born dicks. it happens
Old 07-22-2002, 08:08 PM
Supreme Member

Car: 2005 BMW 545i
Engine: 4.4L N62B44
Transmission: 6spd auto
Axle/Gears: Rotating
Originally posted by 5.0mustang
I am in high school, and I cant Stand the import crowd in high school. There is no such thing as an import crowd that isn't a ***** crowd. Anyone that thinks an aftermarket is a CAI and muffler, needs to learn about strokers, and forged parts, and heads, cams, and intakes! The true aftermarket!!!

hey just to let you know not all import guys are like thosei n your HS though I think you alrady know that
Old 07-22-2002, 08:09 PM
Supreme Member

just thought i would throw in that you didnt seem to think a CAI was a real aftermarket part yet you seem to think an intake was. might wanna rethink that one...
little bit of a difference between an intake and a filter

intake sits before the throttle body usually hooks up to your head and a filter well... you shoud know what that is
Old 07-22-2002, 08:11 PM
Supreme Member

lol, you sure it was only 3 car lengths? i would expect the rsx to get dusted by a turbo supra. was it a type s? also supras, skylines, rx7's, etc... are never considered rice in my book just because they are masterpieces of automechanical engineering.

I love you man
Old 07-22-2002, 08:14 PM
Supreme Member

Originally posted by Camaro_1986_19
RSXtcy, Get your import loving *** out of here, We have no tolerance for import **** like you, We are true muscle car admirers.

AS THE SAYING GOES "THERE'S NO REPLACEMENT FOR DISPLACEMENT"

um.... you are not going to get a lot of respect on the boards saying stuff like that

as for no tolerance for import loving ppl???

look at my post count, look at how long I have been here.... I think most ppl here respect me and enjoy having me around. yes I harrass ppl but it is all in fun and most are cool with that.

you are the kind of person this board doesn't accept. if you don't like imports fine same as far as mustangs. we do not ask you to like them. what most ppl here ask of you to do is keep your comments toned down and respectful.

and there is a replacement for displacement as displacement is not the only way to make a car go fast
Old 07-22-2002, 08:16 PM
Supreme Member

Originally posted by Cruz'N Bruz'R

I have nothing against imports, just those little 16 year old bitches that had Mommy and Daddy give them a car, try to race everything with wheels including old people on motorized scooters to courier trucks.OWNED

amen to that brother
Old 07-22-2002, 08:17 PM
Supreme Member

Originally posted by 5.0mustang
The reason I flame is because you are just like every other import owner I know. Don't say you are not, you are a 16 year old who was given an import, and think it will run with V8s! I get sick of seeing it and having to deal with the kids revving at me. Why would someone spend thousands of dollars to run so slow?
um... some import's can run with the V8's

mine was till I broke it
Old 07-22-2002, 08:20 PM
Supreme Member

btw, what ever happened to rx7speed? he used to be one of the cool import people on here too.
I'm still around

just can't ***** it everyday now... but when I do ***** it on here I make sure it is known
Old 07-22-2002, 08:21 PM
Supreme Member

crazyhawiian you have my respect on these boards,

you defend the true import ppl, and make the difference between rice and import.
thank you for the help in this struggle I have been in for some time.

and to the rest of you who see that difference thank you

sorry about the many post above it is just me reading and when I ee something I want to reply to I do and hten just continue down