Tech / General Engine Is your car making a strange sound or won't start? Thinking of adding power with a new combination? Need other technical information or engine specific advice? Don't see another board for your problem? Post it here!

Friends played a prank on me

Search this Thread

Old 02-21-2002, 10:26 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Friends played a prank on me

A couple of my friends taged my truck.
They deflated my tires, and put oil in my muffeler. It was billowing smoke at one point. My friend told me they put a quart of oil in it. I came to work this morning and i could hardly see it but i could smell it. How do I get rid of it. And also how do i get them back!

You all know ward on this site. He's one of the culprits.

Ward drives an '83 firebird
My other friend has a 65 and 66 mustang

Anyone know anything about these cars that i could get my revenge w/.

thanks
bowtieguy01
Old 02-21-2002, 10:37 AM
Supreme Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Car: '00 Chevrolet Corvette
Engine: LS1
Transmission: 4L60E
Axle/Gears: 2.73
Put turd scented air fresheners in their cars .
Old 02-21-2002, 10:45 AM

LOL thats one way
But i need something good like an emergency hood latch so i can take his battery or something.

thanks
bowtieguy01
Old 02-21-2002, 11:01 AM
Supreme Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Car: 99 Formula
Engine: LS1
Transmission: T56
Axle/Gears: 342
Not sure when deer season is, but Wal-Mart sells deer **** in a bottle. Just spray it all over his car, especially the door handle.
Old 02-21-2002, 11:14 AM

Car: 1992 Camaro Z28 & 2k3 Cadillac CTS
Engine: LB9
Transmission: T56
Axle/Gears: 3:43
too bad none of their cars are fuel injected, id say to poke a hole in his fuel line and you'll ruin his fuel pump in the process.
Old 02-21-2002, 11:28 AM

What about putting a banana or a potatoe in his tail pipe.....or you can get this little tool that actually removes the pins in the tires(where you inflate them)....therefor all the air will be removed...and it will be impossible for them to inflate thier flat tires...unless they put the pins back in. That sounds like a start. I am guessing you want to pull a prank...and not actually ruin their cars. You can also soap up thier windows w/a dry bar of soap...just rub it on. I heard it takes an hour just for the window to be visible out of. You can get siran wrap(dont kno ow to spell it) his whole car....then duct tape it....the put a bunch of bumper stickers on it. hmmm....soo many ways....just cant think of them all. Too bad none of them dont have a pick up....b/c then you could get some kind of plastic lining....then line the flatbed up...and stick thier hose w/running water in it over night...so when he wakes up his truck is overflowing with water. Those are a start.

James
Old 02-21-2002, 11:34 AM
Supreme Member

Car: Bee-Bowdy
Engine: blowd tree-fity
Transmission: sebin hunnerd
Axle/Gears: fo-tins
Get some liquid nitrogen or some dry ice. I got L-N from a pharmacy.

Get 3 cans of shaving cream and soak them in the dry ice or L-N. Once good and frozen take the cans out and cut the bottoms out with a can opener. With a pair of gloves on (welding gloves or something, don't want to freeze-burn your hands) take the frozen brick-o-cream out and put all 3 in one of their cars.

Once they thaw out they expand to their original volume...makes ONE HELL OF A MESS. But you have to act fast since they start expand afer about 5 minutes.

5 cans will *fill* an '89 Toyota Corolla
Old 02-21-2002, 11:49 AM

OMG, I'm gonna do that frozen shaving cream to someone. That's the funniest trick I've heard.
Old 02-21-2002, 12:18 PM
TGO - 10 Year Member

Received 240 Likes on 195 Posts
BTG,

First, this isn't really a Tech post.

Second, don't do anything to someone's car that can be destructive. The shaving cream, deer scent, and anyhting else you might apply to the car can damage the paint. If these people are truly your friends, and you want to keep them that way, don't risk damaging their cars. What they did to your vehicle was non-destructive, so don't raise the stakes unless you want to find glass all over your seat. Even deflating the tires can cause damage, so don't go there.

Third, cutting a hole in a fuel line is a great way to "toast" one of your buddies - literally. Don't even think of it.

The water in the pickup bed or potatoes in the exhausts are both non-destructive ideas, but still non-Technical. (You know where this is goig, right?)

I can't recommend any course of action, since it wouldn't be becoming for a moderator, but I do have to caution you against damaging anyone's property. You wouldn't want it to happen to you.

However, I CAN tell you a story about what happend to a friend of mine after he screwed with my ignition wiring one night. He worked an early shift and usually left the house at about 3:00 AM. He had an older Ford (like a '65 or '66 Mustang) and left it parked outside. One morning he got in his car, started it, and was letting it warm up. He reached to the door panel to open the window, and the crank was missing. He looked at the other door, and the crank was missing there, too. Same thing for the rear windows. Further investigation revealed that the door handles were removed as well.

It seems that SOMEONE had used a plain phillips screwdriver to remove all the door and window handles from the inside of his car, and that he could drive anywhere but had no way of getting out of the car. Not wanting to blow his horn to summon attention at 3:00 AM (and P.O. all his neighbors), he drove to work and waited an hour before someone else came along and wondered what he was doing just sitting in his car.

The worst part was that WHOEVER did the dirty deed had placed all the removed handles conveniently under the seat, screws and all. He never even checked.

And now, on to the administrative details...