Tech / General Engine Is your car making a strange sound or won't start? Thinking of adding power with a new combination? Need other technical information or engine specific advice? Don't see another board for your problem? Post it here!

Flex a Lite Mojave heater?

Search this Thread

Old 01-07-2003, 12:30 AM
Supreme Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Car: 86' Z28
Engine: 355
Transmission: T-56
Flex a Lite Mojave heater?

Has anyone used this Mojave heater from flex a lite? Being that my heater blower motor is burned out, and my heater core is cracked, i was thinking that this thing might be a good idea. This way i can get rid of the heater box completely and free up some more room in the engine bay, i can drop some weight by getting rid of all the stock heating equipment, and i can ditch the HVAC controls to free up some room in the interior... At 159 bucks it seems like a pretty good deal, just run spme coolant lines and a couple wires and i'm done, and i've got HEAT! Heat is good, that is something i desperately need at this point.

Anyone have any feedback on this product? I'm strongly considering ordering it tomorrow, cause i'm getting sick of freezing my b*lls off....

Eric
Old 09-11-2003, 06:34 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Car: 1991 Camaro RS
Did you buy the heater? Was it worth it?