Tech / General Engine Is your car making a strange sound or won't start? Thinking of adding power with a new combination? Need other technical information or engine specific advice? Don't see another board for your problem? Post it here!

Can I replace factory metal oil cooler lines with heater hose?

Search this Thread

Old 01-01-2003, 11:30 AM
Supreme Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Car: Formula
Engine: 6.0 LSX
Transmission: 4L60E
Axle/Gears: 9 Bolt 3:27
Can I replace factory metal oil cooler lines with heater hose?

Mine are rusting out and I am thinking about putting heater hose in its place. i figure I'll be a lot cheaper.
Old 01-01-2003, 12:04 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Car: 89 Z28
Engine: 350 with ads
Transmission: 700r4
Ah No. Heater hose will become soft once it contacts petrolueum products. You would need to use fuel line / PCV hose.

I would remove the line all together and plug the fitting holes above the oil filter. I have installed many a engine and have never had issues due to no oil cooler.
Old 01-01-2003, 01:19 PM

Car: 98 Camaro SS
Engine: LS1
Transmission: M6
Plug the cooler lines?

Out of ALL of the shade-tree, wanna-be mechanic advice I have heard on this site... That one tops it off.

There is a reason that there are oil coolers on our cars.. And "plugging it off" is the most "repair" for rusting lines.
Old 01-01-2003, 01:35 PM
Banned

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Car: 1991 FORMULA
Engine: ZZ4 + LT4 HT CAM 430HP
Transmission: 700-R4 COMING T56
Axle/Gears: 9" 4.56's (COMING)
wtf???

petrolium??????

what do you think is in coolant?????

the only thing that goes in the cooler is coolant....... it comes in from the heater core, and out the other line to the radiator.....

if it meeses up regular coolant lines then you might as well say it will mess up all the other coolant lines on the car as well.....

if you want to bypass it , is take the rubber lines where they go to the metal lines and splice them together...... then remove the cooler and screw the oil filter right on the adaptor that bolts to the block..

if you don't want to loose the cooler just use some regular coolant lines....
Old 01-01-2003, 01:40 PM

Car: 88 IROC
Transmission: pg
Axle/Gears: 9" w/3.89
Originally posted by littlebagz
Ah No. Heater hose will become soft once it contacts petrolueum products. You would need to use fuel line / PCV hose.

I would remove the line all together and plug the fitting holes above the oil filter. I have installed many a engine and have never had issues due to no oil cooler.
Yes heater hose will NOT hold up to OIL!!! Be careful.
Old 01-01-2003, 01:49 PM
Banned

are you on somthing

like i said theres no oil going through those lines on factory 87-92 350 tpi f-body oil coolers..... just coolant!!!!

go out to your car and if you actually have an 87-92 fbody with a 350 pull the line open and see what comes out!!!!

then come back and say....
Old 01-01-2003, 02:00 PM
Banned

here

heres a diagram of the factory coolant lines on a 350tpi with a factory oil cooler
Attached Thumbnails Can I replace factory metal oil cooler lines with heater hose?-untitled.jpg  
Old 01-01-2003, 02:12 PM

Car: 84 Z-28 Camaro
Engine: 383
Transmission: T-56
Axle/Gears: richmond 3.73, eaton posi
are you guys talking about the tranny oil cooler or the optinal factory installed engine oil cooler?, they both have their respective oils flowing through them- for the tranny cooler it's those 2 metal lines lines below the radiator cap, they pump oil through the radiator in seprate passages from thecoolent and then the oil is returned to the tranny, the oil engine cooler works simerily but the cooler is seprate from the radiator, and runs off the oil gallies in the engine. You CANNOT use any rubber OR plastic lines in these systems, the temp of both systems can exceed 350*F and will melt rubber or plastic and oil breaks down plastic. DO NOT block the tranny cooler lines off, the way it's set up the tranny will not get any fluid, it works by pumping the fluid through the tranny and then through the cooler, and back to the tranny, if these lines are blocked, the tranny will not only overheat, but will also not get any fluid back to it. the oil cooler on the other hand will not damage the engine, but you might want to wach the engine temp for a while.
Old 01-01-2003, 03:01 PM
Supreme Member

Car: Formula
Engine: 6.0 LSX
Transmission: 4L60E
Axle/Gears: 9 Bolt 3:27
Re: wtf???

Originally posted by badgta
petrolium??????

what do you think is in coolant?????

the only thing that goes in the cooler is coolant....... it comes in from the heater core, and out the other line to the radiator.....

if it meeses up regular coolant lines then you might as well say it will mess up all the other coolant lines on the car as well.....

if you want to bypass it , is take the rubber lines where they go to the metal lines and splice them together...... then remove the cooler and screw the oil filter right on the adaptor that bolts to the block..

if you don't want to loose the cooler just use some regular coolant lines....

LOL Some of these other guys must not know about the factory cooler. Yea I think I'll just replace the cooler lines with Heater hose. I'll save the cooler too
Old 01-01-2003, 03:36 PM

Car: 1991 Z28 1LE
Engine: 355 CID HSR
Transmission: T56
Axle/Gears: 3.23 for now
Yes only coolant runs through it. No do not use regular heater hose in my opinion. Any oil sepage from anywhere on the motor will more than likely land on the hose and the oil WILL eat away at the hose and over time will cause the hose to deteriate. Im sure it will work though but I would defenetly not do this to my car. They were made from metal for a reason. Good luck. As for the only thing that goes through a cooler being coolant just think about that....how would the cooler coil the oil if the oil doesnt travel through the cooler? Coolant flows around the oil which is seperated by a metal wall so the two never mix. Same thing for a tranny cooler in which its part of the rad. It runs the oil through a tube that is surrounded by coolant in the rads side tank.

Last edited by Bristol; 01-01-2003 at 03:40 PM.
Old 01-01-2003, 07:07 PM

Last edited by Bristol; 01-01-2003 at 07:10 PM.
Old 01-01-2003, 07:10 PM

Who me??? Whats your opinion? I dont know if Im right about using the hose or not but if oil breather hoses go mushy than Id think a coolant hose that has oil on the outside would too... I dont know but I would definetly go with the metal pipe.
Old 01-01-2003, 09:05 PM
TGO - 10 Year Member

Received 241 Likes on 196 Posts
GM used steel lines because they are way cheaper than rubber. I wouldn't use heater hose either. I've replaced these in the past with medium duty hydraulic hose and reusable compression fittings.

Old 01-01-2003, 10:24 PM
Supreme Member

Re: are you on somthing

Originally posted by badgta
like i said theres no oil going through those lines on factory 87-92 350 tpi f-body oil coolers..... just coolant!!!!
Uuuuuuuh-huh. Rrrrrrriiight.

Well, I don't think we ever established if this guy was talking about ENGINE oil coolers, or TRANS oil coolers, but there is no coolant in either systems.

They work with a small radiator, usually mounted near the coolant radiator. Most domestic automatic trans equipped vehicles since the 70's have had these coolers. No coolant, trust me, just trans fluid (or engine oil, for engine oil coolers).
Old 01-01-2003, 10:54 PM
Supreme Member

Car: 85 Monte Carlo SS...
Engine: T.P.I L98.
Transmission: TH350
Axle/Gears: 3:73 Posi
Re: Re: are you on somthing

Originally posted by NTChrist
Uuuuuuuh-huh. Rrrrrrriiight.

Well, I don't think we ever established if this guy was talking about ENGINE oil coolers, or TRANS oil coolers, but there is no coolant in either systems.

They work with a small radiator, usually mounted near the coolant radiator. Most domestic automatic trans equipped vehicles since the 70's have had these coolers. No coolant, trust me, just trans fluid (or engine oil, for engine oil coolers).
Yeap! A tranny cooler holds tranny fluid, and a Oil cooler holds oil. No coolant in either. I have both on my TPI Monte SS neither have coolant, or anti- freeze in them. THe only system that has anti-freeze, or coolant in it is the rad, and the rad only!
Old 01-01-2003, 11:19 PM
SSC
Supreme Member

Car: 1989 C4
Engine: L98
Axle/Gears: 307
Re: Re: Re: are you on somthing

I used heater hose as a teporary bridge when I insatlled the (ENGINE OIL COOLER) only for two weeks until I could swing some real line. It did get soft in just two weeks and I only drive 12 miles a day 4, 3 mile trips. The line that replaced it is some special hydr line and its only supposed to good for 5 years. Steel or aluminum is the only way to go.
Old 01-02-2003, 04:02 AM
Banned

LISTEN HERE

if i'm wrong prove it.........

why would gm hook all those hoses up like the above diagram if they only wanted oil to go through the cooler?

if only oil went through those line then it will be in your coolant.....

just go out and look for yourself....

trace the lines if you don't belive me... and you will see that the line goes into a metal one on the passenger side that goes to the heater core......

unless i'm the only one on the planet that had that setup...

i swear if i'm wrong then i'll leave for good...
Old 01-02-2003, 05:45 AM

I'm with "badgta" on this one. All you dumazzes need to get INFORMED. On FACTORY oil coolers, only COOLANT goes through the metal lines. How do I know this ? I had one on my car, until I ripped it off 3 years ago. To me, it seems worthless.
Old 01-02-2003, 07:30 AM
Supreme Member

Car: yep
Engine: uhuh
Transmission: sure does
This is the problem when there are way too many chefs in the kitchen....... and most of them dont know how to cook.

Plain and simple for the slow ones:

First off, badgta and Odyssey are correct.

There is only coolant running through the OIL cooler lines on these cars, if you dont belive it, go loosen a line and see how green your oil is. (GM trucks do run oil through them to the radiator, but not F bods or Corvettes) No, I wouldnt use regular heater hose on it, just for the fact that when you do develop a small oil leak, the hose will swell. They make an oil resistant hose for these applications.

As far as trans coolers, there is trans fluid in them. These should always be replaced with a steel line, or a double flared end and high pressure, oil resistant rubber replacement, no fuel line or anything else.

Now SOME oil coolers, mostly aftermarket, will run oil through them to a little radiator...this is not how the factory ones are. Factory coolers run coolant.

EB

Last edited by Engineboy; 01-02-2003 at 07:46 AM.
Old 01-02-2003, 09:28 AM
Supreme Member

Originally posted by Odyssey
I'm with "badgta" on this one. All you dumazzes need to get INFORMED. On FACTORY oil coolers, only COOLANT goes through the metal lines. How do I know this ? I had one on my car, until I ripped it off 3 years ago. To me, it seems worthless.
Dumazzes eh? Aren't you that theif that is ripping people off selling them stuff and not sending it to them!! Yes I believe you are. And if GM was dumb enough to use the coolant to try to cool the oil, then GM F%$ked up in my eyes. My oil cooler puts oil through, and my trans cooler puts trans fluid in. Oh maybe this is one of those stupid mistakes by GM. Kinda like the TB coolant lines, that make the air entering the engine HOT not COOL! DOn't really care mind you cause my beast is a Monte, and GM obviously used some better common sense in building her.

As for you Odyssey. Swearing and calling people name proves how young and missinformed you are. See! I didn't have to call you some childish name. By the way have you straightened up with all the people who are claiming you ripped them off? Don't even bother little one...don't even bother!

Last edited by Cruzin Kaz; 01-04-2003 at 01:22 PM.
Old 01-02-2003, 09:50 AM
Supreme Member
TGO - 10 Year Member

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts
Car: Camaro
Engine: Carbed L98
Axle/Gears: 3.73
Well my motor is a 92 L98. It has the factory oil cooler. The lines do indeed run to the radiator. They also run to the heater control valve, heater core, TB, and intake. There is a metal-T on the inner structure under the heater box. All these lines have coolant running through them.

Aftermarket oil coolers have a seprate radiator. Just like a aftermarket trans cooler. And yes these systems do have oil for the oil cooler and trans fluid for the tranny system running in them.

But if you look at the factory oil cooler for the third gens they will have coolant in them. Just like coolant runs through the block to keep it cool, it also runs though these lines to keep the oil cool.
Old 01-02-2003, 09:55 AM
Supreme Member

Originally posted by bluegrassz
Well my motor is a 92 L98. It has the factory oil cooler. The lines do indeed run to the radiator. They also run to the heater control valve, heater core, TB, and intake. There is a metal-T on the inner structure under the heater box. All these lines have coolant running through them.

Aftermarket oil coolers have a seprate radiator. Just like a aftermarket trans cooler. And yes these systems do have oil for the oil cooler and trans fluid for the tranny system running in them.

But if you look at the factory oil cooler for the third gens they will have coolant in them. Just like coolant runs through the block to keep it cool, it also runs though these lines to keep the oil cool.
Now there is a explaination I can respect. Not only did you say what you had to say with sytle and perfection, but you didn't have to use offensive names and childish rubbish!

Bluegrassz>>>Your alright. I can see the system you are describing in my head now. It is still a stupid design by GM in my eyes. And I must say I have never in all my years of working on these cars, well Camaros that is ever seen this system. Never really worked on alot of Firebirds. Maybe only the Firebirds got this setup???? Thanks for being reasonable Blugrassz and not unreasonable and childish. I appreciate your manner! I think the next childish answer, unwelcomed remarks I will just report to a moderator.

I'm sick of this from some of the ill-mannered people here. Grow up everyone...grow up! Explain yourselves instead of trying to insult others.

Last edited by Cruzin Kaz; 01-02-2003 at 09:59 AM.
Old 01-02-2003, 10:01 AM
Supreme Member
TGO - 10 Year Member

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts
Car: Camaro
Engine: Carbed L98
Axle/Gears: 3.73
No problem. I have a camaro, and I have seen Badgta's setup. It is the same as mine. badgta's is a 89 and the body of my camaro is a 89, but the motor was a 92. It may have only been on certain year models. I dont know.

I do know that I am removing mine to have extra room and for the hedman Lt headers.
Old 01-02-2003, 10:28 AM
Banned

Originally posted by Cruzin Kaz
Now there is a explaination I can respect. Not only did you say what you had to say with sytle and perfection, but you didn't have to use offensive names and childish rubbish!

Bluegrassz>>>Your alright. I can see the system you are describing in my head now. It is still a stupid design by GM in my eyes. And I must say I have never in all my years of working on these cars, well Camaros that is ever seen this system. Never really worked on alot of Firebirds. Maybe only the Firebirds got this setup???? Thanks for being reasonable Blugrassz and not unreasonable and childish. I appreciate your manner! I think the next childish answer, unwelcomed remarks I will just report to a moderator.

I'm sick of this from some of the ill-mannered people here. Grow up everyone...grow up! Explain yourselves instead of trying to insult others.
yeah i'd see it too if someone drawed out a diagram like i did.....

i once said that i couldn't understand why certain moderators on this board got so short temperd with people sometimes... but now i know why......

as for old dude above supposidly ripping people off, i have no idea of that and if he did what you say he did then he should be kicked off from here before he does it again....

and bluegrass, thanks for helping me out here dude...... i thought i was going to go crazy tring to show how it worked they need to make you a mod dude......

true conventional coolers like summits racings and jegs sell real air to oil coolers these are not......
Old 01-02-2003, 10:29 AM

Car: 84 Z-28 Camaro
Engine: 383
Transmission: T-56
Axle/Gears: richmond 3.73, eaton posi
I was just at a local junkyard(the big one by the racetrack)looking for some interior plastic, and I was looking at some of the setups for oil coolers, and there are BOTH oli coolers with coolent running through them, and ones with oil running through them, at first I thought the oil ones might be aftermarket, but if they are someone made allot of money off them, 'cause there were all the same execpt one, and that was on a '84 or earler non-Z28 camaro (had the 3 slits across the nose that they did away with in 85, I think) wich was defenatly aftermarket. the oil cooler option seemed allot more common than I thought it was 'caat least 80% of the cars I looked at had one. just my .02
Old 01-02-2003, 10:50 AM
Supreme Member

Received 15 Likes on 15 Posts
Car: 4
Engine: 6
Transmission: 5
I think what you are seeing on the older cars is a power steering fluid cooler, if it's just a loop of lines that run across the car and back.... I know of none of those cars from back then that came with an oil cooler. My 83 L69 car for instance has no such thing, only the PS fluid one.

Some other cars do though; my wife's 91 Cadillac has pressurized oil going to the radiator. The lines have already turned to hard toast and I replaced them a couple of years ago with high-pressure hydraulic hose.

I gotta agree, the system the factory uses is not very effective, and probably isn't worth keeping in most cases. If you really need an oil cooler, it would be alot better to put an oil filter adapter and a real oil-to-air one on instead.
Old 01-02-2003, 03:46 PM
Supreme Member

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Car: '89 IROC-Z
Engine: Canfield 195 headed 358ci
Transmission: TH350, Art Carr 9.5"
Axle/Gears: 3.92 Dana 44
QUICK QUESTION:

I have a factory oil cooler and it has hard lines but then switches to rubber hose about 3" before the cooler. Those rubber lines arent stock? Its metal all the way to the cooler? I was thinking of removing it because the rubber hose comes within half an inch of my headers.
Old 01-02-2003, 06:18 PM

Car: 1972 Corvette
Originally posted by 88IROC350TPI
QUICK QUESTION:

I have a factory oil cooler and it has hard lines but then switches to rubber hose about 3" before the cooler. Those rubber lines arent stock? Its metal all the way to the cooler? I was thinking of removing it because the rubber hose comes within half an inch of my headers.
My '91 Z28 had the factory oil cooler with coolant running into it. It had a short section of rubber hose right before the adapter plate that was between the block and oil filter. This short section of rubber hose was on both lines. I believe they were about 3 or 4 inches long.

When I put the ZZ4 in it, I pulled the oil cooler adapter off and put a normal small block filter stud in the ZZ4 block so I could just screw the filter onto the block like normal. I then ran nothing but Mobil 1 oil. I never had any problems. I rerouted the heater hoses accordingly. It was all done right and I eliminated the factory oil cooler.
Old 01-02-2003, 06:32 PM
TGO - 10 Year Member

Great. I'm happy that GM stopped doing that f***ed-up s**t before the LT1s were offered. Both my LT1s have engine oil running to the oil cooler in front of the radiator, not coolant running to the oil filter base as in the systems you are describing. I guess I got lucky there...
Old 01-02-2003, 08:04 PM

Look what I started

OK all, it seems like I started a s**T storm. I will be the first to admit I could have misspoken and might not have been clear. Let me elaborate.

Some GM vehicles had an oil cooler that had two metal / hydraulic rubber lines that connected to a boss above the oil filter and followed along the drivers side pan rail and connected to either a small radiator style cooler in front of the radiator, or connected to the radiator similar to the trans oil cooler. I had an 88 Iroc with this configuration, and an '88 GMC Jimmy with the same. This cooler carried OIL. This was the style I was referring to in my post yesterday.

I pulled out my handy Fbody parts schematics today and found the style I think some others were referring too. It does have lines that follow the panrail, cut under the front pulley and connect to the heating system. This system carries COOLANT. Accoding to the schematic this was used on 87-91 L98 engines.

We had a case of two groups of folks being accurate, but talking about apples and oranges.

If the cooler carries OIL you cant use heater hose. If it carries Coolant, I cant see why not.

When I spoke earlier about removing the system it was being presented as an option, not as a shadetree BS repair. Most people would not ask for a non factory repair or shortcut (ie using heater hose) if they were concerned about having 100 percent factory parts in the car, or not making a modification. Yes GM put them there for a reason, but small blocks went fine without them for over 30 years.

The personal attack was unecessary, we are all here to share ideas and info to make the hobby more enjoyable for everyone.

Thanks
Bagz
Old 01-02-2003, 08:24 PM
Supreme Member

Don't worry about it littlebagz. Unfourtuneatly get use to such unwelcomed post from some people here. They don't know better. I agree with you 100% about capping them off. I would actually think that the coolant going to this cooler will heat up the oil if anything. My oil cooler on the other hand, is cooling the oil, cause it is oil going through the cooler. By the way Welcome to the Boards. There are alot of knowledgable people here that are more than willing to help in anyway they can...on the bad side of that, there are also some really ignorant people her too. You just have to try to ignore the bad comments..It's hard trust me,I know. Again Welcome to the boards and enjoy.

Keiran
Old 01-02-2003, 08:37 PM

Thanks !
Old 01-02-2003, 10:52 PM

Car: 2007 Corvette Z06
Engine: LS7
Transmission: 6 speed
I have a "L98 factory oil cooler" in my '89 GTA, funny it's a LB9 5 speed, but anyways it runs coolant through it. Can I just connect the two rubber hoses together near the rad. and leave the oil cooler block/adapter on the engine? Is there a reason to taking it off as well? If I'm lucky my new engine will be set up to work w/o the oil cooler and I'll answer my own question.
Old 01-04-2003, 12:17 PM
Supreme Member

Car: 2009 Volvo V50 R Design
Engine: 2.0 turbo diesel
Transmission: 6 speed auto
Axle/Gears: yes, both
why not just disconect one and see what comes out, oil, coolant, or trans fluid never share lines, so if coolant comes out use coolant hose, if oil comes out use (guess what?) oil hose...........

If kool-aid comes out, do a burnout in it!
Old 01-04-2003, 12:48 PM
TGO - 10 Year Member

Li'lbagz,

Don't worry about me. I don't have the oil cooler on my older ThirdGen, so I don't remember ever even seeing one like that on the TPI engines. I do know that some of the coolers used to have a coolant-circulated filter base, and have seen the diagrams, but I though GM stopped that crap well before 1992. That just seems like a terrible accident waiting to happen. Getting coolant anywjere near engine oil seems like a big "No-No".

You're absolutely right. If the lines are carrying coolant, then heater hose would be a great solution. If the lines are carrying any kind of mineral oil, heater hose is going to fail and a different hose or steel line should be used.

Cruzin Kaz is right, too. My ignorance of the system in question was my hangup, not your problem. I get cunfuzed way too easily SOME tImEs. That's why I posted the information on the hot oil lines and reusable crimp fittings. I ASSUMED that the system was the same as the later engines. GM must have figured it out in '92 as well, since the '92 and later LT1s have an all-oil cooling system with no coolant involved.

Now you know what kind of a dope I can be...

I apologize if I have made your experience here at ThirdGen.org any less enjoyable. Hang in there and you'll get to see me stick my foot in my mouth even more. It's worth a good laugh once in a while. Nikes DO have some nutritional value, after all.
Old 01-04-2003, 01:05 PM
Supreme Member

Originally posted by Vader
Li'lbagz,

Don't worry about me. I don't have the oil cooler on my older ThirdGen, so I don't remember ever even seeing one like that on the TPI engines. I do know that some of the coolers used to have a coolant-circulated filter base, and have seen the diagrams, but I though GM stopped that crap well before 1992. That just seems like a terrible accident waiting to happen. Getting coolant anywjere near engine oil seems like a big "No-No".

You're absolutely right. If the lines are carrying coolant, then heater hose would be a great solution. If the lines are carrying any kind of mineral oil, heater hose is going to fail and a different hose or steel line should be used.

Cruzin Kaz is right, too. My ignorance of the system in question was my hangup, not your problem. I get cunfuzed way too easily SOME tImEs. That's why I posted the information on the hot oil lines and reusable crimp fittings. I ASSUMED that the system was the same as the later engines. GM must have figured it out in '92 as well, since the '92 and later LT1s have an all-oil cooling system with no coolant involved.

Now you know what kind of a dope I can be...

I apologize if I have made your experience here at ThirdGen.org any less enjoyable. Hang in there and you'll get to see me stick my foot in my mouth even more. It's worth a good laugh once in a while. Nikes DO have some nutritional value, after all.
I thought you were nothing but helpfull here Vader. You always are. I think littlebagz was refurring to "12 Sec GTA's" comment. Vader I know you know more then I, or well it sure seems that way. I will use the "Force" to rise to the occassion of your knowledge... I don't think anyone would take offence as to what you have givin here as for info. Keep up the good work Vader.
Old 01-04-2003, 01:13 PM

Car: 92 camaro
Engine: 383 stroker
Transmission: probuilt 700r4
hey Odyssey AKA ""EDMOND INDRE ""you asked me to remove my comments on you and your scams on ripping people off but i sit here and still dont have my intake and till i do i will let everyone know about you and persue you through the law im NOT GOING AWAY like you hope that i do $385 is not something im walking away from youll see so send me my da#n intake and be done next im moving to other boards that are fimilar with you includeing your local board in vegas so if you have time to reply to messages on here you better find time to reply to my emailsEDMOND INDRE
Old 01-04-2003, 01:20 PM
Supreme Member

Originally posted by 383LT1intake
hey Odyssey AKA ""EDMOND INDRE ""you asked me to remove my comments on you and your scams on ripping people off but i sit here and still dont have my intake and till i do i will let everyone know about you and persue you through the law im NOT GOING AWAY like you hope that i do $385 is not something im walking away from youll see so send me my da#n intake and be done next im moving to other boards that are fimilar with you includeing your local board in vegas so if you have time to reply to messages on here you better find time to reply to my emailsEDMOND INDRE

Dude he still hasn't fixed things up eh??? He should be banned from here. I hate crooks. I do hope you get you $$$ back and I hope this Load mouth Edmond gets his own too. Pay up jerk!!!! I will help dis your every time you make a comment! Pay up!
Old 01-04-2003, 03:59 PM
Supreme Member

Car: 92 Z28
Engine: Boosted LSX
Originally posted by Cruzin Kaz
Dude he still hasn't fixed things up eh??? He should be banned from here. I hate crooks. I do hope you get you $$$ back and I hope this Load mouth Edmond gets his own too. Pay up jerk!!!! I will help dis your every time you make a comment! Pay up!
To many people have got burnt by Him. I say everyone Who did shold pitch in and make a free site to link to... with coments and all info they have about how they got scamed..
Old 01-04-2003, 04:09 PM
Supreme Member

Originally posted by TPl383
To many people have got burnt by Him. I say everyone Who did shold pitch in and make a free site to link to... with coments and all info they have about how they got scamed..
I think everyone who got scammed should email him every day about how much of a jerk he is till he pays up. Either that or go right to his house and get what is rightfully theres. THere is no room for ripp off artists here, and we all have to fight them off till they dissappear..
Old 01-04-2003, 07:42 PM
TGO - 10 Year Member

O.K. I hope the oil cooler is properly repaired, because this thread is getting WAY off topic.

Warnings about members duly noted...