Southern California Area Southern California Members.

no more iroc for me . . .

Search this Thread

Old 06-19-2009, 09:19 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Car: 92 RS
Engine: 350 small block from 78 elco
no more iroc for me . . .

yep got harassed once again by long beach police depart. got pulled over for front plates not being bolted on and since i gave him a "so called" "attitude" him n his lil partner towed my maro. they put me on the curb and sat and harassed me for 45 mins, i was thrown from my trunk to the hood of the police car, i was in a choke hold to the ground, and they both grabbed an arm in put it in that lil lock hold thing. but it keeps getting better. i was called a " n i g g e r" 3 times, to be exact i was a " dumb n i g g e r in a camaro and i should go to jail"

and they throw my stuff from my car to the curb and told me to fetch. still dont done, they told me to get my things out of the passenger side, so i did so, and he told me to stop and back away from the car and rough housed me again and pulled his gun to my head. he told me i was trying to get away in the car. like really? the effing keys were on the poilce car hood how could i get away? this was all done on a tiny street where no one could see whats going on. so i was **** out of luck.

the funny thing he said was" man its been 2 months since we towed a camaro, i think its about that time today" this is the shhhhh it i gotta deal with everyday with the cops. all they want is to make money and dont realize how they screw up other peoples live who dont have the money to get it out. but oh well FML, its going to cost me $600 to get it out dont have the money so my lost will be someone else gain, it will be at the long beach auction in 30 days.

btw efff the police
Old 06-19-2009, 09:38 PM

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Car: 88 camaro
Engine: v6 MPFI
Transmission: t-5
Re: no more iroc for me . . .

wow... just wow.... freaking cops man.. they got me for tint about a month ago and i had my windows up like.. 3/4" and he was going up on the opposite side of the road going about 40 mph he had to flip a bitch in the middle of traffic so he pulled me over for the tint.. and i told him wow u got really good eye sight for seeing my tint i bearly had the windows up and u where on the opposit side of the road... and i told him i guaranty you a car will pass with darker tint than mine and with the windows all the way.. up ... and he said well im not profiling you... BS... a 18yr person in camaro .. yea right ur not profiling... they just want to make money and screw people over...... o yea and when he was leaving he was all like i hate tint..?lol
Old 06-19-2009, 10:11 PM

Car: 89 RS
Engine: 305 TBI (lo3)
Transmission: 700r4
Axle/Gears: Whatever is stock.

That's a few good examples of quality cops. Bet they got beat up in school, & everyone knows they pack a 2nd grader pinky. I was stoped by the cops just the other day while driving my old beater 74 van. A-hole tried to say I was driving erratic. Bad part was that I was only 2 houses down the street from being home.

I have seen lots of cops breaking laws in my life. I was in transport from a city jail to a county jail years back. The cop was driving 20 mph over the limit with me in the back. Cops have too much power. There not super human. They just think they are. Hope the pic helps.
Attached Thumbnails no more iroc for me . . .-pyzampolicehead.jpg  
Old 06-19-2009, 11:10 PM

Car: 09 GSXR/88 iroc/91 RS B4C
Engine: 600cc/l5.7/5.7
Transmission: 6 speed/TH 350/auto
Axle/Gears: 45tooth rear?/3.23/3.42

I will say your story is hard to believe, and if it has any thruth you should be on your way to the police station, ask to speak to a watch commander and file a complaint. It is true some cops are horrible and bad situations do happen, but i don't believe to this extent. I drive my camaro (which by looks attracts more attention then your car) daily around the Long Beach/Compton area and have yet to be pulled over in 10 months of owning this particular car. By the way no front plate either, call me lucky, but i hardly doubt it. Cops do hate attitude though, sometimes its best to swallow your pride, keep your cool, be mature, and not talk back, this in the end will save you some money in tickets and tow fees.......
Old 06-19-2009, 11:12 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Car: 86 IROC, 90 F-250
Engine: LB9, 460
Transmission: 700R4, C6
Axle/Gears: 3.23

Yea, I'm sorry but I have to call BS.
Old 06-19-2009, 11:43 PM
Supreme Member

Car: 89 GTA/93 S13/91 Si
Engine: 5.7 350 TPI
Transmission: 700R4

wow...pretty intense. cant wait for a cop to pull me over for my tint -_- hope its nothing like your experiance..profiling mighhttt be a problem. lol. 16 year old in a high performance car...TICKET!
Old 06-19-2009, 11:53 PM

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Car: 88 camaro
Engine: v6 MPFI
Transmission: t-5

Originally Posted by itsMikey
wow...pretty intense. cant wait for a cop to pull me over for my tint -_- hope its nothing like your experiance..profiling mighhttt be a problem. lol. 16 year old in a high performance car...TICKET!
HAHA... just wait u will.. then u have to rip it out and pay 25 bucks
Old 06-20-2009, 12:41 AM

Car: 1992 Z28 L98 G92
Engine: 5.7 350 B2L
Transmission: 700 R4

........and lastly....

Let me see If I get this right.

1) You were thrown from your trunk to the hood of a police car,
2) Had a choke hold put on you and then taken to the ground,
3) Had both arms placed in dual control holds.

Yet these racist, dumb cops didn't put you in cuffs . But it gets better...

After all this "attitude", one cop finally had enough and put a gun to your head! This cop was so pissed off...no wait...both cops were so pissed off after all this *****, they decided never to handcuff you nor take you to jail. Naw, to teach you a lesson, the 2 racist cops from the Long Beach Police Department decided to tow your Camaro because your front license plate wasn't properly affixed.

..........BS Trophy
Old 06-20-2009, 01:08 AM

Why does everyone immediately side with cops? I dont get it. They're nice guys and never liars? lol! I recall a post from a week ago about him getting pulled over for the same reason, thats probably where the "attitude" issue came in to play, hasnt been corrected and didnt want to believe a citation was already issued either.

I've been tailed for no reason more times than I can count. I drove out of jurisdiction and pulled over and walked back and asked for a name and badge number, which he refused to give so I got close enough to get that info myself and that did not go over well. I've had near forced entry, been cussed at on my front lawn when they were actually looking for someone else (mistaken identity and you can ask injdinjn about this one), cussed at yet again because of a complaint about my driving (it was the OTHER driver that was driving aggressively), and was stalked and have pictures to prove it. It doesnt stop at the car either, I've seen them lie in court multiple times and refuse to let me defend myself as well (judge, and I use that term loosely, scumbag is better) to which they got a piece of my mind and I was not nice about it. When I was threatened with contempt, I said sure fine... and I'll take that copy of the transcript and you can try to explain your actions. Was told to pay the fine and leave. And I'm a nice guy up front and am not one to cause crap when they're around. I dont think a gun has ever been pulled but I know for certain once the holster was unsnapped and he was ready to pull and fire. I can just imagine if they dont like someone's looks or actions...

Sure... could be BS but I've dealt with 90% jerks and 10% not, and that is likely being nice about it. I'm going to take this as note to stay the hell out of Long Beach truthful or not, already got one BS ticket there that was dismissed for a no-show thankfully or I'd have even less of an opinion of them.
Old 06-20-2009, 01:31 AM

Car: 1986 Irocz28
Engine: 305 tpi
Axle/Gears: stock

wow people do tend to take the cops side from the looks of it. obviously nobody knows what really happened but truth or not that is pretty messed up.
Old 06-20-2009, 04:23 AM

Car: 1992 Z28 L98 G92
Engine: 5.7 350 B2L
Transmission: 700 R4

Originally Posted by madmax
Why does everyone immediately side with cops? I dont get it.
Originally Posted by Irocz28NCHS
wow people do tend to take the cops side from the looks of it.
I, for one, don't always side with the cops. This story just reeks of BS for the reasons I pointed out.

The last time I got pulled over in my Camaro the officer asked how much I've had to drink today? I replied that I had a lot to drink today. He immediately tells me to step outside of my car and put my hands on the hood. I get out of my car and start to walk towards the front of my car. The cop grabs me, pushes me to the car and yells,"I said put your hands on the hood". In a calm manner I asked the officer what his problem was as I was following his orders. The cop said I wasn't (as he was physically putting my hands on the car) and then said I told you to put your hands here. I told the officer that you told me to put my hands on the hood and this was not the hood, but the roof of the car. The officer had this look of bewilderment on his face.

The officer then got angry and said that I was going to be one of those smart *****. I told him that I am an educated man well aware of my rights and that I was following his verbal instructions to me. And it was not my fault if he could not properly identify the body parts of a car.

The officer gave me a field sobriety test and I blew a 0.00 He again looked confused and said that I told him that I had a lot to drink that day. I again said that I had. He replied that his equipment must be broken because it wasn't reading any signs of alcohol. I told the officer this is where his problem was because he never asked me about alcohol. If he had asked me if I had been drinking any alcohol, I would have told him that I didn't have any. This really pissed the officer off.

Long story short. I was put in the back of the police car. Many calm words were exchanged on my part. A supervisor (sgt.) was called to the scene. I explained my compliance with his orders and the officer's lack of verbal skills. I was profiled because of my car and no legal justification for the stop. My filing a complaint and possible lawsuit if not let go

I was let go and did file a complaint. The whole time I never lost my cool. Was I being a wise ****...sure. I knew I was being pulled over just because of my car and I'm 46. That kind of ticked me off and I wanted to see what the officer was like. Most cops have a hard job, but I won't roll over just because they are the law. I think this officer had a bad attitude from the get go and I think he learned a lesson that day.

How does this relate to the topic? I was handcuffed and put into a patrol car because I was a wise ****. This guy does all this stuff and only his car gets towed. If you guys want to believe this BS story, then so be it. You must get easily fooled in life.

Last edited by webeeZ28; 06-20-2009 at 04:28 AM. Reason: spelling
Old 06-20-2009, 09:47 AM

Originally Posted by godreject
I will say your story is hard to believe, and if it has any thruth you should be on your way to the police station, ask to speak to a watch commander and file a complaint. It is true some cops are horrible and bad situations do happen, but i don't believe to this extent. I drive my camaro (which by looks attracts more attention then your car) daily around the Long Beach/Compton area and have yet to be pulled over in 10 months of owning this particular car. By the way no front plate either, call me lucky, but i hardly doubt it. Cops do hate attitude though, sometimes its best to swallow your pride, keep your cool, be mature, and not talk back, this in the end will save you some money in tickets and tow fees.......

you dont have to believe it if you dont want, no one said you had to. i already knew that no one wasnt because you dont know what its like. first of all are you still in your mid 20s? its not the car that gets the attention. im 20 yrs old and look like im 15. so i get way more attention all the time just for that reason. i got 3 tickets for not having front plates and i have the proof. i have much respect for everyone until they cross the line. they kept pushing my buttons the whole time. btw these were young cops, there wasnt even 30 yet, if you dont know, its the young cops that have the worst attitudes with you cause they feel they are young with power. i never had any problems with older cops, cause i am mature. i had 2 warrants for 10,000 but since i gave him respect and played the nice roll he let me go with a warning and told me not to come back to that side of town til it was cleared.

if you dont live in long beach then you dont know how the cops are like out here. long beach and signal hills cops are known to be racist. signal hill has more complaints for racism but nothing ever does happen. and its not even the white cops that do it, its usually mexican cops or asians and believe it or not black cops as well. i never had any probems with white cops its always other races.

and of course you are saying this BS well i wish it was to be honest with you. but its not, theres no need to lie. i got pulled over by 2 mexican cops, then 2 more cars came, n they were both mexican as well. and all were young. they sat there laughed when one of the cops had me in a hold, but one i said one word back all four of them surrounded me with there hands on there guns. the onle reason why i didnt go to jail is because they rather see me carry all of my shhh it out of my car and walk with it.(had a big blue bag that you put clothes in,2jack stands,bball shoes and my creeper) so they had more fun at that then sending me to jail and filing more paper work. they even checked my name for warrants(got 3 small warrants) ran my name in the gang profile, they said if i was on probation they would of took me in but since i wasnt they didnt want to waste thier time.

another thing, i was going the oppisite way they was going, i saw them in my rear view and watch them cross over the lil island that divides the st, they made a u turn and zip across traffic to follow me, i tried to make turns to see if they was following me and they made them with me so i tried to go into a small st(mistake by me) and thats when they pulled there lights and everything happened where no one couldnt see whats going on. and making a complaint dont work, sorry. its a waste of your time. if you dont have any proof or a witness your **** out of luck. cause they wont do anything about it and they always will listen to the cops and the cop will lie. idk about everywhere else but these cops out here are a lil trigger happy sometimes.
Old 06-20-2009, 09:55 AM

oh yea to top it off, it happened about 5 mins after i got home from being in vegas for a week. yea it sucks. just got home and just took the camaro out to drop off paper work to wyotech to do something good with my life and then this happens, so now i cant even go to school cause i have no way to get there and i live on the northside of long beach and the school is all the way on west by all the ports in long beach.

long beach police department for helping the community out! proctect and to serve right!? lmao it dont even say it on cars anymore
Old 06-20-2009, 10:29 AM
Supreme Member

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
Car: 1991 z28
Engine: Turbo 310
Transmission: T56
Axle/Gears: D44

sorry, but no way. i;m calling troll on this one. if your not, really sucks but i'm sorry there's NO way i can believe this without proof after your outrageous story.
Old 06-20-2009, 10:46 AM
Supreme Member

Car: 1990
Engine: 305

Originally Posted by Strictly iROC
yep got harassed once again by long beach police depart. got pulled over for front plates not being bolted on and since i gave him a "so called" "attitude" him n his lil partner towed my maro. they put me on the curb and sat and harassed me for 45 mins, i was thrown from my trunk to the hood of the police car, i was in a choke hold to the ground, and they both grabbed an arm in put it in that lil lock hold thing. but it keeps getting better. i was called a " n i g g e r" 3 times, to be exact i was a " dumb n i g g e r in a camaro and i should go to jail"

and they throw my stuff from my car to the curb and told me to fetch. still dont done, they told me to get my things out of the passenger side, so i did so, and he told me to stop and back away from the car and rough housed me again and pulled his gun to my head. he told me i was trying to get away in the car. like really? the effing keys were on the poilce car hood how could i get away? this was all done on a tiny street where no one could see whats going on. so i was **** out of luck.

the funny thing he said was" man its been 2 months since we towed a camaro, i think its about that time today" this is the shhhhh it i gotta deal with everyday with the cops. all they want is to make money and dont realize how they screw up other peoples live who dont have the money to get it out. but oh well FML, its going to cost me $600 to get it out dont have the money so my lost will be someone else gain, it will be at the long beach auction in 30 days.

btw efff the police
you have it all wrong man - its not the car - its your color. they have been that for the last 35 years that i have been doing cases down there.
not around the court at ocean blvd or around the tourist spots - but any place else they do it.
what you need to do is file a complaint against the cops - so it goes into their jacket and is discoverable during any case they are on for prosecution purposes.
Old 06-20-2009, 11:05 AM

Originally Posted by sailtexas186548
sorry, but no way. i;m calling troll on this one. if your not, really sucks but i'm sorry there's NO way i can believe this without proof after your outrageous story.

of course but you dont know the cops out here, it didnt only happen to me, if you go to a auction out here you can find a new chargers one 24s or magnums on 22s for less than 2 grand over here. most common towed cars out here in long beach that you will find at the auction are camaros(seen a 90 iroc go for 500 it was good shape)94+ mustangs and you will get a clean charger on 22+rims or magnum on 22+ rims.

then again you dont know the cops out here. there are numerous of police beatings in long beach, mainly blacks and mexicans. you just dont hear about them abywhere else unless you actually live over long enough to expierence lbpd. it really is bad, my dad(who is white and mexican) made sure to tell me what to do when to get pull over cause he knows how they are. lbpd will shoot you over anything you do/or tase you. but then again you dont know that cause you dont know what it is like. you cant really say anything just cause it never happened to you, dont mean it dont happen at all.

this is how dumb the police are, i got arressted and was in a holding cell for one night, wanna know why? it was cause i was at a skatepark with no helmet on. i was againt throw to the ground and handcuffed. you prolly dont know this is, but one of m friends who is a AM skater named Kevin Romar, he was there while it happen, and the next day he told the cops harrassed him right after. in one of his skate videos he got it on tape showing him being pushed by a cop and grabbing him by his shirt and he didnt even fight back. now this on tape and aint shhh it happened to that cop. you prolly can kind it on youtube, if not i got the copy of his part at home.

you dont live in long beach, your not a young black/mexican/asian male, so you dont know how bad they treat us. but its not even just young people i seen older black or mexican males get harrassed all the time. from expierence ive been put in the back of a cop car and been dropped off in the wrong neighborhood. it really happens, and im not sayin just long beach its the whole la county. usually the police in compton pull you over just to check for drugs. ive been pulled over 5 times and they just search your car for drugs or weapons and they let you go after your clean.

once again YOU dont know how the police are out here and how over react over the lil shhh it.

and have a nice day
Old 06-20-2009, 11:13 AM

Originally Posted by tony_cogliandro
you have it all wrong man - its not the car - its your color. they have been that for the last 35 years that i have been doing cases down there.
not around the court at ocean blvd or around the tourist spots - but any place else they do it.
what you need to do is file a complaint against the cops - so it goes into their jacket and is discoverable during any case they are on for prosecution purposes.

yeah i know. i will file a complaint and hopefully it does something. my unlce is head of the south central division and does work with fbi now and he himself told me to be safe out here with the long beach police department, cause he knows how there are, and he even knows more stuff that happen than anyone else, its just not put out into the public.

next camaro i get im putting in a camaro in the back of the car so if something happens again i got it on tape lol
Old 06-20-2009, 11:31 AM
Supreme Member

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
Car: 1991 z28
Engine: Turbo 310
Axle/Gears: D44

i never said anything about race, i said you story is to over the top for you to post it up here and do nothing about it other than talk about it on tgo.

and im young and white, i get crap from cops ALL the time, ive been harrassed, cuffed, and ticked for things i DIDNT do. you know why? im young and in a camaro, stop the "your white you dont know" bs.
Old 06-20-2009, 11:53 AM

i never said anything about race, i said you story is to over the top for you to post it up here and do nothing about it other than talk about it on tgo.

and im young and white, i get crap from cops ALL the time, ive been harrassed, cuffed, and ticked for things i DIDNT do. you know why? im young and in a camaro, stop the "your white you dont know" bs.

ok then , you know exactly how it is. and i never since your white you dont know so dont put words in my mouth. i have nothing agaisnt white people like i said my dad is white mexican and he been through the same things when he grew up and back when he had is camaro. what im saying is that blacks and mexicans get the most shhh it from them, cause to them they think we are all crimmianls and that we should all be off the st.

if your black or mexican they will check to see if your in the gang files first, and if your not they would put you in it anyways and this will all happen over a lil fix it ticket. i dont know if you know or not, but the gang file isnt something great to be in esp if you didnt do anything wrong at all.

every race gets harrassed every where in world, but in some places places some race more than others. but in long beach they just profile you, born and raised in long beach, ive been roaming the sts since i 12, im not 20 now, thats 8 yrs that i have witness multiple incidents from the police all over Los Angeles County. i know how the police work out here, and the sherriffs are wosrt but it depends on who it is some of them are cool. yeah i know, not all cops are like that but there are a lot that do profile you for your race.
Old 06-20-2009, 02:24 PM

Car: 1991 camaro RS
Engine: 305-LT1 swap
Transmission: 700

i cant tell you how many times i have been pulled over because i cant remember, to many times... but guess what out of a billion cops not once did i get a ticket well only one for tint and even tho he still could of gotten me for other things like no redg. no insurance. and havening the front windshield tinted..(lol..i know). they say if a cop ever lets you go with just a warning, its because 80% of you not getting a ticket came from your attitude.
Old 06-20-2009, 02:29 PM
Supreme Member
TGO - 10 Year Member

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Car: 90 IROC-Z
Engine: LS1
Transmission: M6
Axle/Gears: 9" spooled 3.70

, stop the "your white you dont know" bs.
WOW, are you that ignorant??? This is the socal board... youre not from here you dont know. I dont know why people call bs on this story. I have ones far worse. btw for those who cant think for theirselves, this is the work of the great SAPD... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uqilDoCWKYQ the person ran over is a friend of my friend. He was being chased by the police for defending himself, if youre from here you know what the area is like by norms. Good luck with filing a complaint, I couldnt get the popo to come file a report when my car was burglarized(I know who did it and the neighbor saw everything).
Old 06-20-2009, 04:41 PM

Car: 09 GSXR/88 iroc/91 RS B4C
Engine: 600cc/l5.7/5.7
Transmission: 6 speed/TH 350/auto
Axle/Gears: 45tooth rear?/3.23/3.42

filing a complaint does help, at least in my case when i filed a complaint against an officer for verbal and physical abuse. Initially i was told there was not enough evidence for my case, roughly 2 years later i get a letter to further elaborate on my case as someone new filed a complaint. this particular officer had 3 different complaints which ultimately resulted in him being relieved of his duties. Filiing a complaint does work. Its people who never do anything, who never file a complaint, who never report a crime, that lead people to believe they can get away with negative actions, by the way i do live in long beach, i do live in compton, bad areas sure, but because i know the area i know how to behave and act given certain situations. we live in bad areas and therefore must addapt, we are bound to be pulled over more, we have more crime, we are bound to be racially profiled, it part of living in this area, i seriously doubt with our cities crime rate cops are extensively foccused on cracking down on no front plates, tint, camaros, and if all else fails and people believe there being pulled over because ther drive a camaro, switch to a minivan and problem solved
Old 06-20-2009, 06:26 PM

cause your right, if we do get treated badly and file a complaint against that cop it will be on his record, but hopefully if he treats another person just as wrong and they file complaint, it soon add up and look bad the cops part. so im going to follow through with the complaint and just let things go from there. i cant change what happened or how it happened. i just know that when get my next camaro ill make sure my front plates are bolted on cause in long beach and surrounding areas they are really cracking down on the front plates. i got 2 tickets for that in one week, once before i left for vegas and the second when i was on my way to pick up my new front fender to put my license plate on, buuuttt i got my car towed before i could do that lol. oh btw the cop gave me an uncorrectable license plate ticket so that sucks.

all i can do now is move on and make sure my car is cop proof so i wouldnt get pulled over again for a dumb front license plate. as of now i wont be getting my car out and i will be getting a 92 rs hopefully today.
Old 06-20-2009, 06:39 PM

Originally Posted by 92purplehaze
WOW, are you that ignorant??? This is the socal board... youre not from here you dont know. I dont know why people call bs on this story. I have ones far worse. btw for those who cant think for theirselves, this is the work of the great SAPD... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uqilDoCWKYQ the person ran over is a friend of my friend. He was being chased by the police for defending himself, if youre from here you know what the area is like by norms. Good luck with filing a complaint, I couldnt get the popo to come file a report when my car was burglarized(I know who did it and the neighbor saw everything).

wow thats crazy that you got that on tape. he clearly rammed his car into the guy. these cops out here are really crazy, sometimes i think if you would run they will prolly shoot you, and just make something up and say "oh i thought he was pulling out a weapon" which has happened before.
Old 06-20-2009, 07:31 PM
Supreme Member
TGO - 10 Year Member

I didnt tape it.. But yea cop proofing your car is the way to go. btw the reason they pull people over for being suspicious is because the cops need to re-up too...
Old 06-21-2009, 02:25 PM
Supreme Member

Car: 1986 Grand Prix TPI
Engine: 350 TPI
Transmission: 200 4R

Interesting read. Thanks to AT&T f'ing things up Ive been off line since Fri am my DSL still doesnt work finally got dial up on one computer.

I lived in LB for 6 years back in the late 50s. As my Dad would say "the only cops worst than LB were Anaheim". Like the LAPD, LB cops hate blacks and love to harass young drivers. Looking back I was lucky as the only vehicle I had access to was the family 4dr station wagon, but I still had occasion where a LBPD would pull up along side at a light then pull in behind me and run me and the car thru a wringer.
Their show of power only instilled a deep hatred of cops in me, not respect.

I can verify Madmax's experience with the local sheriffs dept and CHP. And yes, he was stalked by a CHP. And more than once we had cops storm onto my property about some so-called traffic incident that they never witnessed, reported by a other driver, but they never were able to find the persons who hit his car after we provided license numbers.

And I believe strictly IROC's story.
Old 06-21-2009, 02:49 PM

Car: 1991 Firebird Formula
Engine: 305 TBI

I just got pulled over two nights ago by a sheriff for "no front license plate" In front of my house, I live in a area where tweakers run a muck. Im Driving down the street I live on pulling up to a stop sign where the E-W traffic have the right away, there is a cop stopped in the middle of the road just left to the intersection, so I proceed forward because he waved me on. Guess what happened next as I pull in front of my house I got flashed all of a sudden three guys jump out of the cop car. A cop, a camera man and a mic guy. So the ociffer asks if I knew what I got pulled over for and I said cause your a Mustang kinda guy he laughed as asked for my reg and all. He didnt even give me a ticket I think he was trying to get a big bust for the camera.LOL

Idk... In my experience I have found sherrifs to be the easiest going of all the cops I have dealt with. BPD are a bunch of bitches as well as the CHP.

Dan
Old 06-21-2009, 04:43 PM

yea well i would like to say thanks to the people who actually know how the cops are out here and i didnt just pull this story out of my a s s just to be heard.

as of right now, its going to cost me $600 to get my 86 iroc out of the impound and it will be held at the long beach auction in about 28 days. if your looking for a nice lil project feel free to save the iroc you might get it for cheap, hopefully someone who gets it treats it right.

but lucky me i always find camaros for cheap, i just bought me a 92 RS with a rebuilt 350 and pretty much everything in the engine has warranties on it, al it needs is paint and whole new interior . . . and i only paid $450 for it got me another project yay me! and as of right now its sitting in my driveway til its cop proof and to not give them a reason to pull me over lol
Old 06-21-2009, 04:46 PM

I hate to say it like this. But this site has taught people more than once. It's called Get you plates on your car. Put it there and don't for get to keep it there. It's the law. Im sorry you had a bad experience like this. This State is not in the best state right now. So just do your best to get your car back.
Old 06-21-2009, 05:59 PM

Car: Had 2 iroc-z's . An '87 & '88.
Engine: HAD 5.0 & 5.7 tpi

Originally Posted by webeeZ28
........and lastly....

Let me see If I get this right.

1) You were thrown from your trunk to the hood of a police car,
2) Had a choke hold put on you and then taken to the ground,
3) Had both arms placed in dual control holds.

Yet these racist, dumb cops didn't put you in cuffs. But it gets better...

After all this "attitude", one cop finally had enough and put a gun to your head! This cop was so pissed off...no wait...both cops were so pissed off after all this *****, they decided never to handcuff you nor take you to jail. Naw, to teach you a lesson, the 2 racist cops from the Long Beach Police Department decided to tow your Camaro because your front license plate wasn't properly affixed.

..........BS Trophy

Old 06-21-2009, 10:59 PM

Car: Trans Am/Kenworth
Engine: 383/435 Cat
Transmission: T5/10 speed

Some years ago, the fine city of Chino decided to tow my car. I dont remember exactly what they took it for, but I remember the cop saying something about a "suspicious line" refering to my n.o.s. line. I remember Kevin told me that was an illegal search and seizure. well whatever, I remember that by the time I got it back my bottle was empty and my clutch was toast.
Old 06-21-2009, 11:27 PM

Car: 1990 Camaro RS
Engine: V8 305 TBI
Transmission: W/C T5
Axle/Gears: 3.08

You're either exaggerating or you're lying.

I highly doubt the cop pointed his gun at your head because you "got to close" to your car, there's just no point in doing that, MAYBE if his reason was you were "getting to close to him" but not the car.

The rest is plausible but unlikely.

And to the guy that got sat in the back of the cop car for saying he had been drinking, just not alcohol.

That's what you get for being a smart ***. We aren't "preteens" giving our teachers crap, we are adults for god's sake. Think about it from the officer's perspective, wouldn't you be mad also if some idiot made you take the time to pull you out of the car and breathalyze you only to find out that you were yanking his chain the entire time. The officer probably feels his time is more valuable than that.

You're lucky he did impound your car and haul you down to the station to "test you again" with a breathalyzer that wasn't "malfunctioning".

Grow up man.
Old 06-21-2009, 11:33 PM

Originally Posted by injdinjn
And I believe strictly IROC's story.
You've got to be kidding? You honestly believe his story?

WeebeeZ28 stated it perfectly.

This dude gets the BS trophy of the week man. There's no way they #1 did not hancuff him throughout the entire ordeal, #2 pointed a gun at him for the reasons he stated, #3 hauled him from the trunk of his car to the hood of theirs, THEN to the ground for no other reason besides him being "black", and #4 towed his car because he did not have his front license plates properly displayed on his car.
Old 06-22-2009, 12:41 AM

Car: 1984 Z28

I believe everything here. The california cops are the most crooked scared little bitches with guns strapped on them. They are very racial and pick on minorities, I was out one night in my 88 SS Monte Carlo, which in my Santa Ana neighborhood is usually a cholo and gang banger car, and being hispanic doesnt help me either. So one night I take the car out to fill up with gas and all of a sudden I see police lights lit up out of nowhere, he raced passed everyone to get to me. So he pulls me over on a busy 4 lane street and opens his door and screams at me to turn the car off and throw the keys outside, and keep my hands where he can see them, all this over his stupid intercom speaker thing. Comes up and makes me step out of the car on the curb for absolutely no reason, and looks inside the car and tells me if I've been drinking, so after ALL this drunk testing bullshit he tells me that i was swerving back there a little bit, (WHICH I KNOW I WASNT). His ***** *** finally found something to give me a fix-it ticket on my steering becuase I mentioned that the car has steering slop since its old. I mean the whole time I was treated like a god damm criminal. And I'm only 17 years old with a clean driving record. ALOT of Racial profiling cops here in California. Us minoritys get screwed over ALL the F***** time. I personally have very little respect for them.
Old 06-22-2009, 12:56 AM

Dont harrass someone of lying when your dumbass is from out-of-state. If your NOT from Southern Califas your opinion is worthless, until you've lived here for 10 years in our gang infested neighborhoods then you dont know what its like, and I'm not talkin about visiting, you dont see the things behind the scenes when your family is nice and safe in a hotel. The cops here are like this, I'm hispanic and am always being racially profiled by the cops. The cops here are crooked. But we still represent the "714". So if your living in your little hillbilly town in the middle of nowhere in Oregon you have no right to say hes talkin BS, you best stay in your own little **** hole town of 5,000 people. Not to be racist here but You wouldnt understand if your "white" either, your lives are just so much easier than the rest of us, cops give you guys HUGE breaks compared to us.
Old 06-22-2009, 02:14 AM
JMR

Car: 91 RS vert/ 89 iroc vert
Engine: 305 TBI/305 TPI
Transmission: 700r4Xtwo
Axle/Gears: 10 bolt non-pos. B/W 9 bolt pos

I live in a minority populated part of town and I gladly add to that population, but anyhow one night going home from work I got pulled-over two minutes into my 15 minute commute, it was 10 pm and following the law as I was driving, I saw the head lights and I immediately knew what was up, so f-it. After the all-so-common situation we face constantly, I was on my way, five minutes later I was pulled over again. The two undercover sheriffs (Sherifas) proceeded towards my car, whatever just trying to get home; one was on the rear pass side with one hand on his gun, and the other undercover had one hand on a flashlight and the other was ready to pull out a gun. Gave him my license and then asked him if it was fine for me to take out my reg. and the rest of the paperwork from the glovebox, that is when all the ish went wrong, apparently he was offended and soon after I was also offended with his response; if it was not bad enough, ish went worse to the point wher my a ss would of got kicked, but i thank an old lady that walked out.
This is just one example of the various encounters I have had with Fontana PD and I am convinced is not the car, is the driver with a brown complexion. My friend got punched through the window of his car door and while he was “in” his money got stolen by the people who arrest thieves. so to the people who have not experience such thing, there truly is no place.
Oh and I has a stock ’97 corrola w/out tint, similar ish.
Old 06-22-2009, 05:10 AM

Car: 94 Silverado
Engine: 383 Vortec TBI
Transmission: 4L60
Axle/Gears: 2.73

If it's so bad, why don't you guys leave SoCal? I moved to Va with $200 in my pocket once. The state troopers here are becoming bad. They don't care about race. They want to mess with everyone.
Old 06-22-2009, 12:40 PM

Car: 91 Z28
Engine: LB9
Transmission: auto
Axle/Gears: 3.42

Ok I have to call BS on this. I'm not in law enforcement and don't have any family in law enforcement. I believe you were stopped Strictly iROC, but I don't believe you were totally non confrontational and were polite without giving an attitude and here's why:
they kept pushing my buttons the whole time.
Which says to me that you were not keeping your cool and being non confrontational.
i tried to make turns to see if they was following me and they made them with me so i tried to go into a small st(mistake by me)
You started driving suspiciously as soon as you saw the cops start following you, probably because of the outstanding warrants and previous tickets.
they even checked my name for warrants(got 3 small warrants)
i had 2 warrants for 10,000 but since i gave him respect and played the nice roll he let me go with a warning
i got 3 tickets for not having front plates and i have the proof.
After the first or second ticket you didn't fix the problem by taking a screw or two and mounting the plate?

You make it sound like this is your first encounter with the police and are so shocked by what happened, when in reality you've probably been in trouble with the law quite a bit and probably have a pretty good record.

Originally Posted by WestCoastCamaro
I believe everything here. The california cops are the most crooked scared little bitches with guns strapped on them. They are very racial and pick on minorities
If you are Hispanic you are the majority not the a minority in Southern California....read any of the current ethnic demographic information lately or even just looked around? The original poster also said
and its not even the white cops that do it, its usually mexican cops or asians and believe it or not black cops as well. i never had any probems with white cops its always other races.
So quit spreading your discrimination and hate of caucasians.
Old 06-22-2009, 01:02 PM

I'm with studdmstr 100%, the guy was obviously lying.

If you guys don't like california, get the f*ck out, go to wherever else you believe will be fair and just. Don't just sit here bitching about it, leave, so we don't have to put up with your crap and you don't have to put up with ours.

I'm white and I've been pulled over numerous times by police officers, like I've stated before, I've been sat on the curb while they search my car two times.

Now I'm sure if this had happened to one of you blacks or mexicans you would say "oh no man, those pigs are racists, they sat me on the curb because I'm (black/mexican).

SORRY, that's not the case! It's just too bad it can't be the white man's fault for everything right?

And studdmster is right about mexicans not being the minority. Yes you guys are probably the minority nationwide, but in california you guys are the majority.
Old 06-22-2009, 02:14 PM
Supreme Member
TGO - 10 Year Member

choose your words wisely.. I'm white and believe cops are racist. Dont make it seem like "the blacks and mexicans" are the only ones complaining.
Old 06-22-2009, 02:14 PM

Lets just stop this thread before we get on eachothers nerves, and lets go enjoy our camaros.
Old 06-22-2009, 03:47 PM
TA
Supreme Member

Car: '88 GTA, 90 Formula
Engine: 5.7 TPI, fed growth hormones
Transmission: 700r4 4u2?
Axle/Gears: 9bolt

Originally Posted by WestCoastCamaro
Lets just stop this thread before we get on eachothers nerves, and lets go enjoy our camaros.
I resent that remark, I like Firebirds! (just kidding).

Back in the stone age when I was 17, I got pulled over and smarted off to the cops. My car got towed and I spent the night in jail very sore and bruised. That was before dash cameras, so I was actually charged with assault but took it to court and had it reduced to "public nuisance". The judge gave me a bit of very good advice.

"don't smart off to a cop, your ego is not worth what you stand to loose." Cops are people, and people do really stupid things when they are angry, but in the case of cops, there is NOBODY to protect you from them when you've pissed them off.

TA
Old 06-22-2009, 04:35 PM
Supreme Member

Car: 1986 Grand Prix TPI
Engine: 350 TPI
Transmission: 200 4R

What makes you think cops are different elsewhere.
I am cruising thru S. Dak in a GTA vert and got stopped and a warning ticket for no front plate.
To quote the cop, "I know cA requires front plates". Pure harrassment to delay me about 40 min.
Old 06-22-2009, 04:49 PM
Supreme Member

Received 16 Likes on 12 Posts
Car: 1987 Camaro LT
Engine: LG4 w/ SLP headers & a 3" catback
Transmission: THM700R4 (Stock)
Axle/Gears: Stock 2.73 gears. No Posi

yea well i would like to say thanks to the people who actually know how the cops are out here and i didnt just pull this story out of my a s s just to be heard.

as of right now, its going to cost me $600 to get my 86 iroc out of the impound and it will be held at the long beach auction in about 28 days. if your looking for a nice lil project feel free to save the iroc you might get it for cheap, hopefully someone who gets it treats it right.

but lucky me i always find camaros for cheap, i just bought me a 92 RS with a rebuilt 350 and pretty much everything in the engine has warranties on it, al it needs is paint and whole new interior . . . and i only paid $450 for it got me another project yay me! and as of right now its sitting in my driveway til its cop proof and to not give them a reason to pull me over lol
Totally believe you. LBPD for some reason or another, have a horrible disposition. Even in the good areas of Long Beach. Signal Hill cops are worse. Some friends of mine got beat up by them back in high school. And they were the honor students just driving through on Cherry.
Old 06-22-2009, 04:53 PM

i agree with stopping this thread, but ppl are dumb and still putting words in my mouth and think they know me

1-im black and white, my dad is white and my uncle who runs south central is WHITE!
Old 06-22-2009, 04:57 PM
Supreme Member

i agree with stopping this thread, but ppl are dumb and still putting words in my mouth and think they know me

1-im black and white, my dad is white and my uncle who runs south central is WHITE!

I hope you are not refering to me as one of the dumb people that think they know you.
Old 06-22-2009, 05:15 PM

1-im black and white, my dad is white and my uncle who runs south central is WHITE! I NEVER SAID I HATE WHITE PEOPLE, DONT KNOW WHERE THAT CAME FROM
2-the cops that pulled me over where both mexican, if you could read you will know that i had stated that i never had problems with white cops they are usually the ones who give you a warning before a ticket.
3-i do not have a record at all, im even in the system. yes i got warrants, but i warrants because im a skater and i always get tickets because i skate at skate parks without a helmet, if you dont know, the ticket was over $500 for that.
4-yea the cops pushed my buttons buti can keep my cool, he thought i was getting smart with him, but if you know me then you would know thats just how i am with everyone. and the young cops always give you bad attitudes no matter what cause they feel they have sooo much power.
5-i got one ticket for my plates before that, the day after i left for vegas. my front bumper was eff'd up and i needed a new so i had no where to put my license plate at, i bought a new bumper which was at my moms house which was 3 blocks away from where i got pulled over.
6-you said i had been "driving suspiciously" like i said, if you would of read it right, you would seen that i wrote "the cop made a u turn across the island " which means he was getting me for my front plates not for "driving suspiciously"get your facts right first
7- i never said since they sat me on the curb cause i was "black" and i dont think cops are racist because the search my car, but they do profile you ive been pulled over in my dads nissan versa and they searched the car while i was driving and they let me go cause they are trying to do drug bust
8- like westcoastcamaro said, dont accuse me of lying if you dont know how the cops are out here, and its not just here, just go on youtube you will see plenty of things cops do, i just seen a video the other day when a cop threaten and slammed down a 14 yr old kid because he was skating.
9-and for TA quote, the young cops out here will smart off to you first and will talk **** to you without you saying a word
10-its over now i filed my complaint against the 2 cops, my car is still in the tow yard but thats ok cause i bought me a 92 RS with a rebuilt 350 in it for $450
Old 06-22-2009, 05:20 PM

Originally Posted by MY87LT
I hope you are not refering to me as one of the dumb people that think they know you.

lol no im not its the 2 ppl thats think im lying
Old 06-22-2009, 06:29 PM
Supreme Member

lol no im not its the 2 ppl thats think im lying
Ok. Cool
Old 06-22-2009, 07:04 PM
Supreme Member

Car: 1985 Camaro
Engine: .040" over 350
Axle/Gears: 9-bolt with 3.45s

Stopping someone because of "no front license plate" seems to be the latest thing for the police.

My son just got pulled over by the CHP because of illegal tint (his windows were rolled down, btw) and no front plate. BTW, there is no place to mount a front plate on his 2002 SLP SS.

Then the officer said that he had an illegal exhaust on this SLP Camaro. The officer said that he (the officer) also had an SLP Camaro and it did not have this exhaust so the exhaust must be illegal. The exhaust is what came on the car when it was new.

I'm not going to assume that this stop was racially motivated, but the important lesson is that the only words out of your mouth are "Yes, sir" or "No, sir." Don't argue.

Hokay, I feel better now.

Time to lock this thread.

Quick Reply: no more iroc for me . . .