South East Region Regional Board for South East Members.

Official Tampa, FL Area Thread

Search this Thread

Old 02-01-2015, 08:29 PM
Supreme Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Car: 90RS Conv.
Engine: 383 w/ small shot
Transmission: th400
Axle/Gears: moser 9in
Re: Official Tampa, FL Area Thread

I hate slandering parts, but I hate edelbrock carbs. they are a good bolt on and drive carb, but are usually flat all the way across the board. From my experience. the best thing I ever did was jump up to a holley. im running a quick fuel now and will be moving to a xfi in a little while.
ive had people want to give me steel heads, and ive turned them down. you can get a decent set of aluminum heads , and nice holley street avenger, and a good mild cam. convert to a manual. and be way under what a LS swap would cost you.

PLus what willie said. once you've gotten to that point , add a turbo.

whatever you decide the offer is open. for anyone else local for that matter.

Last edited by loneroad; 02-01-2015 at 08:35 PM.
Old 02-01-2015, 09:02 PM
Supreme Member
TGO - 10 Year Member

Received 28 Likes on 16 Posts
Car: 1989 Camaro RS
Engine: LH6
Transmission: T56
Axle/Gears: 3.42 Auburn Posi

Originally Posted by loneroad
I hate slandering parts, but I hate edelbrock carbs. they are a good bolt on and drive carb, but are usually flat all the way across the board. From my experience. the best thing I ever did was jump up to a holley. im running a quick fuel now and will be moving to a xfi in a little while.
ive had people want to give me steel heads, and ive turned them down. you can get a decent set of aluminum heads , and nice holley street avenger, and a good mild cam. convert to a manual. and be way under what a LS swap would cost you.

PLus what willie said. once you've gotten to that point , add a turbo.

whatever you decide the offer is open. for anyone else local for that matter.
I've never liked Edelbrock anything. It feels like a cheap alternative to me.
Half the problem is I can't get a good timing to be set to it with the **** lights I've been using. My buddy has a super nice Snap-On one with a dial in it. Going to borrow that and try to get the carb retuned with the correct amount of timing. It "should" be better then.

A pair of turbos is in the cars future but nothing crazy, I don't want to go over 500HP, I'm not looking for a race car, just something that looks good and it pretty quick around corners.

At any rate we need to do a meet soon, maybe we can get somebody's car to make it. LOL.
Old 02-01-2015, 09:11 PM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Car: 89 Camaro RS running MS2X
Engine: .48/.60AR T3/T4 2.8L V6
Transmission: Rebuilt 700R4 2500 stall
Axle/Gears: Next to break...
Originally Posted by RubberDucky

I've never liked Edelbrock anything. It feels like a cheap alternative to me.
Half the problem is I can't get a good timing to be set to it with the **** lights I've been using. My buddy has a super nice Snap-On one with a dial in it. Going to borrow that and try to get the carb retuned with the correct amount of timing. It "should" be better then.

A pair of turbos is in the cars future but nothing crazy, I don't want to go over 500HP, I'm not looking for a race car, just something that looks good and it pretty quick around corners.

At any rate we need to do a meet soon, maybe we can get somebody's car to make it. LOL.
Mine made it, lol. And will be ready to make it again as soon as I get that replacement sender. I have this coming Saturday off and its right after payday so I'm down for anything on Saturday.
Old 02-01-2015, 09:13 PM
Supreme Member

well I have a holley 770 you can bolt on and see the difference. it would be a little big for your needs, but a drive around and youd def see the difference.
Old 02-02-2015, 02:05 AM
Supreme Member

Received 33 Likes on 27 Posts
Car: 87 iroc-z
Engine: 454
Transmission: th350
Axle/Gears: 3.73

gotta say i had a great weekend with my 3rd gen. just doing some local street racing on back roads. theres only 1 light in our town, so its kinda rural.

have made some suspension adjustments, loosened the front sway bar, played around with tire pressures and it actually got better and better! still spinning bad, but not as bad.

so the big race of the weekend was a muffstain with a t-56, FI, dual exhaust, aluminum heads, a pretty fast car. really thought he was gonna take me. i got him by a car length.

just made my weekend cause it was a big hyped up race here, and 3 of my kids were there among many others to see it.

next race is a suburu wrx, AWD, 25psi boost car. i hear its very fast. we almost raced today, but we got shut down, lol. must be having too much fun?

come on tax refund. need to get this puppy legal and some new parts.

anybody interested in used 255/50/16 MT drag radials? im going to 295s soon.
Old 02-02-2015, 02:09 AM
Supreme Member

also sent this to the muffstain guy, its all in good fun. he came over to our party and was a good sport. nice guy.

Name:  n548660999_2381285_163.jpg
Views: 21
Size:  9.8 KB
Old 02-02-2015, 07:14 AM
Supreme Member
TGO - 10 Year Member

Originally Posted by willexoIX
Mine made it, lol. And will be ready to make it again as soon as I get that replacement sender. I have this coming Saturday off and its right after payday so I'm down for anything on Saturday.
I'm down as well.

well I have a holley 770 you can bolt on and see the difference. it would be a little big for your needs, but a drive around and youd def see the difference.
I'm willing to try that, I was looking for a new Holley to replace this 1406 Edelbrock, but didn't find anything I liked, apparently Holley doesn't make a 600 with mechanical secondaries.
Originally Posted by redneckjoe
gotta say i had a great weekend with my 3rd gen. just doing some local street racing on back roads. theres only 1 light in our town, so its kinda rural.

have made some suspension adjustments, loosened the front sway bar, played around with tire pressures and it actually got better and better! still spinning bad, but not as bad.

so the big race of the weekend was a muffstain with a t-56, FI, dual exhaust, aluminum heads, a pretty fast car. really thought he was gonna take me. i got him by a car length.

just made my weekend cause it was a big hyped up race here, and 3 of my kids were there among many others to see it.

next race is a suburu wrx, AWD, 25psi boost car. i hear its very fast. we almost raced today, but we got shut down, lol. must be having too much fun?

come on tax refund. need to get this puppy legal and some new parts.

anybody interested in used 255/50/16 MT drag radials? im going to 295s soon.
Nice dude! Although I'm going to have to put my money on the WRX, unless you can dead hook he'll leave you at the line, AWD cars aren't a joke.

I'd be interested in the radials, they'll fit my IROCs.
Old 02-02-2015, 08:32 AM
Supreme Member

i know,...those cars 60ft super quick, and at 25psi i doubt hes gonna slow down. one of my friends was trying to explain to me that means 2 or 3 atmosperes = something like 440 cid. IDK? not taking him lightley at all. nice looking wrx. carbon fiber hood looked sharp.

my car sat forever with that beat tranny and converter. it was just too much fun this weekend. been offered $5,000 for my car by a few people. HELL NO! keeping this one til i die.

when i switch tires i'll let ya know. still got a very nice set of red seats if you want them, free. 1 small cigg burn in the drivers seat but pretty decent.

anybody recommend a cheap insurance co? seems like they always zap me cause my car didnt come with air-bags. it was cheaper to insure my 4th gen.
Old 02-02-2015, 08:37 AM
Banned

i know,...those cars 60ft super quick, and at 25psi i doubt hes gonna slow down. one of my friends was trying to explain to me that means 2 or 3 atmosperes = something like 440 cid. IDK? not taking him lightley at all. nice looking wrx. carbon fiber hood looked sharp.

my car sat forever with that beat tranny and converter. it was just too much fun this weekend. been offered $5,000 for my car by a few people. HELL NO! keeping this one til i die.

when i switch tires i'll let ya know. still got a very nice set of red seats if you want them, free. 1 small cigg burn in the drivers seat but pretty decent.

anybody recommend a cheap insurance co? seems like they always zap me cause my car didnt come with air-bags. it was cheaper to insure my 4th gen.
Direct General insurance. No credit check. We are paying 79 a month for the camaro, a 93 accord and 94 G20 van.

I want a Lancer Evo 9. I like the way it looks better than any WRX. There is a black one running around by me with black TE37 rims. It looks great. Don't know what mods if any though.
Old 02-02-2015, 08:38 AM
Supreme Member

holley 600 cfm DP.
http://www.summitracing.com/parts/hly-0-4776c/overview/
Old 02-02-2015, 08:39 AM
Supreme Member

thats not bad for insurance. cant wait to get her legal so i can play more.
Old 02-02-2015, 09:26 AM
Supreme Member
TGO - 10 Year Member

Hahaha, nice man! Ewwww, red interior.
Yeah, I'm not spending $450 on a carb. I'll try to find a used one I can rebuild or something.
Old 02-02-2015, 11:10 AM
Banned

IIRC, 1 bar=100kpa which is atmospheric pressure. However when you measure boost on a vehicle you have to subtract 1 bar or 100kpa, because its atmospheric pressure and its not counted. So 25 psi in a vehicle is not counting that first bar, so that is 2 1/2 atmospheric pressures. That however does not mean 2 1/2 times the power; there we would be getting into the complicated stuff. Boost is not a measure of power, its a measure of restriction.

So anyone who thinks they are hot **** cause they run 25psi or 30psi etc, is just making themselves look like a dumbass. Its way more complicated then that.

Simply put a NA vehicle can run a max of 100kpa, which is why that first bar is not counted.

But when you get to oil pressure and liquids under pressure the above does not apply. Well the measurement is the same, you just dont subtract atmospheric pressure.

Last edited by willexoIX; 02-02-2015 at 11:17 AM.
Old 02-02-2015, 11:48 AM
Supreme Member

i hear ya on the used carb. i bought this 3310 vac 2nds for $25 about 10 years ago. spent $20 on a book about modifying carbs. put a few bucks and time into her. it paid off. she runs like fuel injection or better. just gotta keep it running on cold mornings with no choke. i love the sleeper look of "old junk" parts. makes em shake theyre head when its over.
Name:  012301_142500.jpg
Views: 21
Size:  97.5 KB
Old 02-02-2015, 12:02 PM
Supreme Member

im not too worried about the WRX. just hoping i get a good launch. i want gonna heat the tires when i ran the muffstain, but he did a big smokey burn-out, so, well,...i had to, lol. got to admitt it made a big difference. about 5 people said she hooked better. i kinda thought it was a waste on the street, but i guess it helped? tires are so expensive maybe i cheaped out and didnt want to eat them? but yup, heating helped a bit with traction.
should have invited you guys over saturday. one of my sons turned 21 and we had a big party. what a great weekend. still cleaning up, lol. fireworks all over. been cleaning from the tub of hunch-punch they drank. played some beer pong. actually had 2 tables going.

after 5-6 years of owning this iroc, i'm sooooo happy that its finally starting to run good. anybody got a good windshield? i was breaking mine til SFCs and a roll cage. prolly a 100 cracks in it, lol.
Old 02-02-2015, 12:06 PM
Supreme Member
TGO - 10 Year Member

im not too worried about the WRX. just hoping i get a good launch. i want gonna heat the tires when i ran the muffstain, but he did a big smokey burn-out, so, well,...i had to, lol. got to admitt it made a big difference. about 5 people said she hooked better. i kinda thought it was a waste on the street, but i guess it helped? tires are so expensive maybe i cheaped out and didnt want to eat them? but yup, heating helped a bit with traction.
should have invited you guys over saturday. one of my sons turned 21 and we had a big party. what a great weekend. still cleaning up, lol. fireworks all over. been cleaning from the tub of hunch-punch they drank. played some beer pong. actually had 2 tables going.

after 5-6 years of owning this iroc, i'm sooooo happy that its finally starting to run good. anybody got a good windshield? i was breaking mine til SFCs and a roll cage. prolly a 100 cracks in it, lol.

We all see how it is, leave us out of a good party.

This doesn't look bad.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Holley-4776-600-CFM-Double-Pumper-Model-4150-4-Barrel-BBL-Carburetor-Rebuilt-/201278385612?pt=Race_Car_Parts&hash=item2edd206dcc&vxp=mtr

Last edited by RubberDucky; 02-02-2015 at 12:13 PM.
Old 02-02-2015, 12:29 PM
Banned

TBH, if he set it up right, you won't stand a chance against it. So don't be surprised if he walks off on you, you'll have a helluva time trying to catch up.

However, if he has to crank the boost up that high, it might be inefficient and run out of steam up top.

If he gets a good launch with the awd, chances are you'll never catch him. AWD and a turbo is one hell of a combination.
Old 02-02-2015, 12:48 PM
Supreme Member
TGO - 10 Year Member

I feel like modding a Firebird Power Bulge hood to fit a Camaro. I think it would look badass.
Old 02-02-2015, 02:01 PM
Supreme Member

heres the mustang race if anybodys bored. might have to view it from facebook though? yup, im low tech, lol.
https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v...type=2&theater
Old 02-02-2015, 02:18 PM
Supreme Member
TGO - 10 Year Member

heres the mustang race if anybodys bored. might have to view it from facebook though? yup, im low tech, lol.
https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v...type=2&theater
Yeah yeah yeah, ignore our concerns about not inviting us to a party.

Once I get my pos figured out I'll race you, just not on that street. WAY too thin for me.
Old 02-02-2015, 02:26 PM
Supreme Member

Yeah yeah yeah, ignore our concerns about not inviting us to a party.

Once I get my pos figured out I'll race you, just not on that street. WAY too thin for me.
shoot, totally my fault. theres generallay a party here every week or 2. anybodys welcome! country music, beer pong, horseshoes, shotting, etc. just fun, no fighting.

yea, the road is a bit thin and no center line. but it is what it is. supposed to be some street war coming up at showtime speedway soon. ricers vs. domestic. i think its only $10 to race?
Old 02-02-2015, 02:32 PM
Supreme Member

hate being a trailer queen, but got a guy willing to trailer my car. its a cool place. anybody down in a few weeks? im game. its only 1/8 mile. im sure drag radials will work better there.
http://showtimedragstrip.us/
Old 02-02-2015, 02:42 PM
Supreme Member
TGO - 10 Year Member

shoot, totally my fault. theres generallay a party here every week or 2. anybodys welcome! country music, beer pong, horseshoes, shotting, etc. just fun, no fighting.

yea, the road is a bit thin and no center line. but it is what it is. supposed to be some street war coming up at showtime speedway soon. ricers vs. domestic. i think its only $10 to race?
What if I tow my domestic with my import?

hate being a trailer queen, but got a guy willing to trailer my car. its a cool place. anybody down in a few weeks? im game. its only 1/8 mile. im sure drag radials will work better there.
I would run radials, but I have no interest in breaking my rear.
Old 02-02-2015, 04:07 PM

Car: 1985 Z28
Engine: Turbo 5.3
Transmission: 4l80e
Axle/Gears: Ford 9"

I'm shooting to have my floors in finally in two weeks. So if I get that all done and get my LS in, I'll go over to Showtime and race/tune the new setup with you guys.
Old 02-02-2015, 05:57 PM
Supreme Member
TGO - 10 Year Member

Originally Posted by 84LsxZ28
I'm shooting to have my floors in finally in two weeks. So if I get that all done and get my LS in, I'll go over to Showtime and race/tune the new setup with you guys.
I'd go, I'm hoping I can get this set of fuelies from my buddy soon.
Old 02-02-2015, 07:03 PM
Banned

Test and tune every wednesday night, hmmmmm.

Lol. I'd go but wouldn't be running with this pos trans. Ill have the parts to rebuild the other one, but doubt I could get it done in time. We will see what days I have off before I can say that I'll go. Sounds like fun though!
Old 02-02-2015, 09:34 PM

I'd go, I'm hoping I can get this set of fuelies from my buddy soon.
My shop has a pair of fuelies that I've wanted for awhile, but the shop owner keeps telling me there are no accessory holes on them, so I can't use them on a street setup. Not sure if all are like that, but be prepared to buy a low relocation bracket for your alternator if you get them and they have no holes.
Old 02-02-2015, 09:50 PM
Supreme Member

some don't. and they are to thin to be drilled and tapped. I have a set of power pack heads on a 283 in my 55 that don't have the bolt holes. Ive been wanting to throw that little screamer in a s10 . the other thing is if the valve seats have been updated since the 70's.
Old 02-03-2015, 07:17 AM
Supreme Member
TGO - 10 Year Member

My shop has a pair of fuelies that I've wanted for awhile, but the shop owner keeps telling me there are no accessory holes on them, so I can't use them on a street setup. Not sure if all are like that, but be prepared to buy a low relocation bracket for your alternator if you get them and they have no holes.
I've been planning on getting a nice set of accessories and brackets anyway.

I've got a Billet Specialties chrome power steering V belt pulley, and a March chrome power steering bracket if anybody is interested for $100 or trade for a good carb.

I need to get those heads, EFI, and a turbo going. My boss bought a 04 Z06, and I need to be faster in all aspects. Lol.

Last edited by RubberDucky; 02-03-2015 at 07:42 AM.
Old 02-03-2015, 08:30 AM
Supreme Member

I need to get those heads, EFI, and a turbo going. My boss bought a 04 Z06, and I need to be faster in all aspects. Lol.
get a bare pair of aluminum heads. do a little port and cleanup work. gasket match the exhaust and intake ports, and port the manifold. Then get a matched cam and spring kit. this isn't difficult, and will actually benefit you. Heads are where the power is made.
Old 02-03-2015, 09:37 AM
Supreme Member
TGO - 10 Year Member

get a bare pair of aluminum heads. do a little port and cleanup work. gasket match the exhaust and intake ports, and port the manifold. Then get a matched cam and spring kit. this isn't difficult, and will actually benefit you. Heads are where the power is made.
Like the Corvette aluminum L98 heads?
Old 02-03-2015, 09:39 AM
Supreme Member
TGO - 10 Year Member

Received 73 Likes on 48 Posts
Car: 1991 Firebird
Engine: 3.1L V6

2 to 2.5 years till I can throw parts and play with my car like you guys do. Look forward to it though.
Old 02-03-2015, 10:56 AM
Supreme Member

Originally Posted by CharcoalBird
2 to 2.5 years till I can throw parts and play with my car like you guys do. Look forward to it though.
I feel you man.
08-03-08 is the day I pulled mine off the road.(the day before my head on collision)

im so close now that its frustrating.
Old 02-03-2015, 11:12 AM
Supreme Member

Like the Corvette aluminum L98 heads?
youd have to match the needs of the motor to the heads. and any future improvements.

as in you wouldn't want 70cc heads with 225 cc runnners. your car would go slower.
volume and runner size are a little less important once you go forced, but until then youll hate it.

I can give you the specs of my last motor.
it was a decent street motor. 383 11:1 compression Junk procomp heads. 195cc 65 cc . edelbrock air gap, holley 770 vac sec. small tube shorty headers. 700r4. and a 9bolt. hr274 cam. ran 11.8xon a small 100 shot consistently and got 22 mpg highway18 city.
I could of went with a bigger runner size maybe 210 or 225, but I would have lost velocity and the car would be slower on the bottom end. not really what you want in a street car

Last edited by loneroad; 02-03-2015 at 11:25 AM.
Old 02-03-2015, 11:12 AM
Supreme Member

i agree. ive had a few sets of fuelie heads. they're ok but way old tech. add screw-in studs, hardened exhaust seats, new valves, springs, etc, and theyre still old iron heads. better off going new unless you get them dirt cheap.
im still running iron heads but i got a deal on them already built, spent 2 days with a die-grinder, lol. small cc 305 heads, lol. helps for compression though.
Old 02-03-2015, 11:25 AM
Supreme Member

it takes time and money. something not everybody has. when i bought this car it was wrecked in the front, had been stolen by some kids, they scrapped the iroc stickers off with a putty knife, etc. 305 started smoking then the tranny died. sometimes its 1 step forward and 3 back. im lucky i had an old 350 laying around. its at least a 10 year old build.

i may have some 3rd gen parts available soon? one of my friends passed a few years back and his wife told me i can have all his old parts. i think theres some headers, steering box, crankshaft, driveshaft, etc laying around. ive got some boxed rear control arms if anybody wants them?

been thinking of the twin turbo set-up, but cant afford a blow through carb and dont want to mod mine like that. might just throw a 100 shot on it? IDK?
Old 02-03-2015, 11:35 AM
Supreme Member

hey jim,
did you ever go with the sequential turn signals. If not I have a extra 1 here. I was going to do both mine and the wifes. but now we don't know how long we are going to keep hers around. let me know, ill hold on to it for you.
Old 02-03-2015, 11:44 AM
Supreme Member
TGO - 10 Year Member

youd have to match the needs of the motor to the heads. and any future improvements.

as in you wouldn't want 70cc heads with 225 cc runnners. your car would go slower.
volume and runner size are a little less important once you go forced, but until then youll hate it.

I can give you the specs of my last motor.
it was a decent street motor. 383 11:1 compression Junk procomp heads. 195cc 65 cc . edelbrock air gap, holley 770 vac sec. small tube shorty headers. 700r4. and a 9bolt. hr274 cam. ran 11.8xon a small 100 shot consistently and got 22 mpg highway18 city.
I could of went with a bigger runner size maybe 210 or 225, but I would have lost velocity and the car would be slower on the bottom end. not really what you want in a street car
Personally I'd like to recreated the old GM 302, just with modern technology.
i agree. ive had a few sets of fuelie heads. they're ok but way old tech. add screw-in studs, hardened exhaust seats, new valves, springs, etc, and theyre still old iron heads. better off going new unless you get them dirt cheap.
im still running iron heads but i got a deal on them already built, spent 2 days with a die-grinder, lol. small cc 305 heads, lol. helps for compression though.
That's the thing though, a real nice set of aluminum heads for a SBC are a couple thousand, You're getting into LS swap territory at that point.
Old 02-03-2015, 03:42 PM

Personally I'd like to recreated the old GM 302, just with modern technology.

That's the thing though, a real nice set of aluminum heads for a SBC are a couple thousand, You're getting into LS swap territory at that point.
That's why I decided to go with the LS swap this year instead of dump money into my old small block. I had planned to buy a complete valvetrain kit which was going to be $1500, some custom aluminum heads for $2000, etc etc.

I got my LS for $280 which I am rebuilding myself specifically for a turbo and it has the same compression as what I had on my other small block but it has aluminum heads which I will get ported and polished.

If you don't want to dump $10K on a well built high performance street Gen I small block, and then another $4K for a good EFI setup, an LS swap is the way to go if you want to make a nice amount of power for a street car for not a lot of money.
Old 02-03-2015, 03:55 PM
Banned

That's why I decided to go with the LS swap this year instead of dump money into my old small block. I had planned to buy a complete valvetrain kit which was going to be $1500, some custom aluminum heads for $2000, etc etc.

I got my LS for $280 which I am rebuilding myself specifically for a turbo and it has the same compression as what I had on my other small block but it has aluminum heads which I will get ported and polished.

If you don't want to dump $10K on a well built high performance street Gen I small block, and then another $4K for a good EFI setup, an LS swap is the way to go if you want to make a nice amount of power for a street car for not a lot of money.
Turbo v6 ;p
Old 02-03-2015, 04:15 PM
Supreme Member
TGO - 10 Year Member

Received 73 Likes on 48 Posts
Car: 1991 Firebird
Engine: 3.1L V6

hey jim,
did you ever go with the sequential turn signals. If not I have a extra 1 here. I was going to do both mine and the wifes. but now we don't know how long we are going to keep hers around. let me know, ill hold on to it for you.
I didn't, but I would love to! Will shoot you a PM.
Old 02-03-2015, 06:02 PM

Turbo v6 ;p
I'll just 2JZ swap it...
Old 02-03-2015, 06:04 PM
Banned

I'll just 2JZ swap it...
LZ9 swap with a turbo. Mars already ran A 10.5 with it and it can go faster.
Old 02-03-2015, 06:14 PM

LZ9 swap with a turbo. Mars already ran A 10.5 with it and it can go faster.
I didn't doubt the ability to make power with one, it's just not what I would personally want in my Camaro.
Old 02-03-2015, 06:16 PM
Supreme Member
TGO - 10 Year Member

I'll just 2JZ swap it...
I looked at that, if physically won't fit.

Well, its seems my motor in wounded. Has what sounds to be a lifter tapping the valve cover. Going to take the valve cover off tonight and take a look. I'm so tired of this bullshit I don't even want the car anymore. Outta just fix it and trade it off for another Datsun.

Last edited by RubberDucky; 02-03-2015 at 06:25 PM.
Old 02-03-2015, 06:28 PM
Banned

Well, its seems my motor in wounded. Has what sounds to be a lifter tapping the valve cover. Going to take the valve cover off tonight and take a look. I'm so tired of this bullshit I don't even want the car anymore. Outta just fix it and trade it off for another Datsun.
You mean rocker?

Wuss. Ducktape that **** and drive it lol
Old 02-03-2015, 06:34 PM
Supreme Member

if you have press-in studs, see if 1 came loose. my son yanked one in his truck last year. the stud pinning kit is only like $15.oo.
i yanked one years ago on a 7,200rpm shift. split the rocker in 1/2!

i feel your pain though. sometimes i wish i had a car cover so i didnt have to look at it. really hoping these cars go up in value down the road.
Old 02-03-2015, 06:36 PM
Supreme Member

You mean rocker?

Wuss. Ducktape that **** and drive it lol
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 02-03-2015, 06:37 PM

In which ways won't it fit?

A Datsun would be pretty sick to trade for. I've been lusting for a 240Z pretty badly for awhile.
Old 02-03-2015, 06:42 PM
Banned

In which ways won't it fit?

A Datsun would be pretty sick to trade for. I've been lusting for a 240Z pretty badly for awhile.
Too tall.

Quick Reply: Official Tampa, FL Area Thread