South Central Region Board for the states of Texas, Oklahoma, and Louisana.

Dallas Car Show & FREE Drag Racing - Sunday, Oct. 22

Search this Thread

Old 09-27-2006, 05:10 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
DFW Car Show & FREE Drag Racing - Sunday, Oct. 22
It's time again for the Second Annual North Texas Nissan Car Show & FREE Drag Racing. It is one of the largest car shows in north Texas.

Sunday, October 22.

The car show will be held at North Texas Nissan, beginning at 10:00 a.m. and ending at 2:00 p.m. North Texas Nissan is located at 5650 I-35E (South Stemmons Freeway), in Corinth. If you are heading north on I-35E, take the Shady Shores exit and loop over the highway. We are on the southbound service road.

Although the show begins at 10:00, I have been encouraging folks to arrive as early as 9:00 due to the extremely large turnout that is expected. Many participants will be trailering their show/race cars. That's no problem. We'll have sufficient parking for the trailers.

Immediately following the show, we'll caravan to Denton Dragway, which is only 15 minutes north of the dealership on I-35E. We'll race from 2:30 until 7:30. In order to get into Denton Dragway, you must attend the car show. The FREE vouchers to get into the dragway gates will be given out to all who attend the car show, whether or not you actually "show" a car. You are encouraged to invite as many people as you like. If you are a member of a club, please pass this invite along. The more the merrier!

Everything is FREE! North Texas Nissan has rented the Dragway and it will be ours exclusively!

More details can be found by clicking here:

DFWstangs Forums - North Texas Nissan Car Show and FREE Drag Racing

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me via email at cele3@aol.com.

Regards,

Rob Celedonia

To avoid any confusion about the car show and FREE drag racing, I wanted to explain that this is not a third-generation Camaro event exclusively. It will be open to all makes, models and years. In fact, I've made contact with every car club in the north Texas area and have extended invitations to all of them. So, it's guaranteed to be a very large gathering of all kinds of special vehicles including muscle cars, classic cars, race cars, trucks, etc.

However, trophies will be awarded via spectator judging and there will be a class exclusive to Camaros.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or comments.

Rob -- cele3@aol.com

Last edited by Zap Racing; 10-01-2006 at 12:18 PM.