Problems / Help / Suggestions / Comments Let us know if you're having any problems with the site or board software. Post any ideas you might have for ThirdGen.Org here.

i cant get into my account

Search this Thread

Old 09-05-2009, 09:07 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Car: 86 iroc-z
Engine: 305 tpi
Transmission: 700r-4
Axle/Gears: 2.73 lsd
i cant get into my account

when i click onto "my account" it has this on the page
  • warning: Parameter 2 to node_user() expected to be a reference, value given in /var/www/html/includes/module.inc on line 183.
  • warning: Parameter 3 to system_user() expected to be a reference, value given in /var/www/html/includes/module.inc on line 183.
  • warning: Parameter 2 to user_user() expected to be a reference, value given in /var/www/html/includes/module.inc on line 183.
  • warning: Parameter 2 to watchdog_user() expected to be a reference, value given in /var/www/html/includes/module.inc on line 183.
  • warning: Parameter 3 to block_user() expected to be a reference, value given in /var/www/html/includes/module.inc on line 183.
  • : Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /var/www/html/techboard/includes/functions_user.php on line 953.
Old 09-05-2009, 01:05 PM
JT
Community Administrator
TGO - 10 Year Member

Received 265 Likes on 189 Posts
Re: i cant get into my account

Can you be more specific as to where the error occurred? I'm not recalling any place that has a "My Account".

I logged into your account and used the "User CP" section - where you make adjustments to your profile and settings - and I did not see the error.

Thanks.

Originally Posted by rojas1826
when i click onto "my account" it has this on the page
  • warning: Parameter 2 to node_user() expected to be a reference, value given in /var/www/html/includes/module.inc on line 183.
  • warning: Parameter 3 to system_user() expected to be a reference, value given in /var/www/html/includes/module.inc on line 183.
  • warning: Parameter 2 to user_user() expected to be a reference, value given in /var/www/html/includes/module.inc on line 183.
  • warning: Parameter 2 to watchdog_user() expected to be a reference, value given in /var/www/html/includes/module.inc on line 183.
  • warning: Parameter 3 to block_user() expected to be a reference, value given in /var/www/html/includes/module.inc on line 183.
  • : Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /var/www/html/techboard/includes/functions_user.php on line 953.
Old 09-05-2009, 08:38 PM

Car: 1984 Pontiac Trans Am
Transmission: 700r4
Axle/Gears: stock, for now

• I cannot access my info ( when logged in ) on the left side of the screen is the page options message boards, classifides, ect... from the bottom up they read log out, my account, rpo decoder when i click on my account i get this crap whats the problem
Old 09-05-2009, 08:49 PM
JT
Community Administrator
TGO - 10 Year Member

You are describing the front/home page which is using a CMS and is integrated into our vBulletin forum.

Now that we know where those errors are being displayed from, we'll look into the issue.

In the meantime, I don't recall any useful or required information in the "my account" via the CMS (front/home page) that cannot be accessed through the forums (https://www.thirdgen.org/forums/) itself.

That "crap", as you call it, is a result of work being performed to address the performance issues the website has been experiencing lately. Obviously there are some issues that will need to be addressed and corrected.

Originally Posted by kmann101
  • I cannot access my info ( when logged in ) on the left side of the screen is the page options message boards, classifides, ect... from the bottom up they read log out, my account, rpo decoder when i click on my account i get this crap whats the problem
Old 09-05-2009, 09:03 PM

well i was trying to add a few pics and edit my profile and thats where it occured
Old 09-05-2009, 09:09 PM
JT
Community Administrator
TGO - 10 Year Member

All that can be done via the UserCP section:
https://www.thirdgen.org/forums/usercp.php

It's the link in the upper left corner of each page while browsing inside the forum itself.

Originally Posted by kmann101
well i was trying to add a few pics and edit my profile and thats where it occured
Old 09-05-2009, 09:18 PM

that link worked but it still seems odd, thanks
Old 09-13-2009, 10:05 PM

Car: 1985 camaro z28
Engine: 355 sbc what else
Transmission: TH 350 manual vb/ 4200 stall
Axle/Gears: 4:30 on the street

just to let you know, when i tried to access "my account" i ran into the same warning/ error and it wouldn't let me see or do anything.
Old 09-13-2009, 10:25 PM
JT
Community Administrator
TGO - 10 Year Member

Yes, the problem applies to every user. I believe it has to do with running a newer PHP version that may not be completely compatible with the fairly dated software version that the front page is running.

You can access your account information directly from within the forums by visiting this link:
https://www.thirdgen.org/forums/usercp.php

The "my account" has no more information or access than the link above does.
Old 09-14-2009, 08:42 AM

Car: 1985 camaro z28
Engine: 355 sbc what else
Transmission: TH 350 manual vb/ 4200 stall
Axle/Gears: 4:30 on the street

cool man thanks for getting back to me. hope you guys can get it figured out.