Problems / Help / Suggestions / Comments Let us know if you're having any problems with the site or board software. Post any ideas you might have for ThirdGen.Org here.

Search this Thread

Old 04-29-2004, 09:53 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Car: 95' Z28 T-top; 4:10 Posi with KYB adjustable gas shocks; Hooker Super Comp Shorties; K&N; Flowmaster
Engine: LT-1 350
Transmission: T56

hello, thnx for comming in to read...i am new to this websight, my dad joined long ago but knows nothing...after i jpoined i deciuded to make sig and avatar...i succesfully made my second sig ever and got it in...but the avatar is a diff story. i cannot find were to put in the avatar i made. the only place i found is in user cp options and it says cange avatar bottun...wen u click it brings you to a bunc of cartoon avatars to coose from but no were to put in the url for my costom one...if u know were i can do that pls help..thanks!

Matt
Old 04-29-2004, 10:32 PM
TGO Supporter

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Car: 1989 Iroc-Z
Engine: 5.7L TPI
Transmission: 700R4
Hello CamaroPimp,

I responded in your other post on the same subject but will go into a little more detail here. To use your own custom avatar, you must have a minimum of five (5) posts on this board. When you have achieved this, go to USER CP. This is one of the buttons located on the right side of the screen below the advertisement for Hawkes thirdgen parts. Click on it, at the top of the page you will see some options. Click on "EDIT OPTIONS" and go to the bottom of that page on the right side where you will see your avatar and a button that says change avatar. Click that button and go to the bottom of the page that comes up and you will see a button that says "BROWSE". Now you will be able to search your computer for the custom avatar that you want to use. When you find it, click on it and then exit the screen back to the "EDIT OPTIONS" screen and click on the button that says "SUBMIT MODIFICATIONS". After that, your custom avatar will appear in all your posts.
Old 04-30-2004, 12:54 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Car: 95' Z28 T-top; 4:10 Posi with KYB adjustable gas shocks; Hooker Super Comp Shorties; K&N; Flowmaster
Engine: LT-1 350
Transmission: T56
yayaya...avatar here i come..thanks again you rock!