Power Adders Getting a Supercharger or Turbocharger? Thinking about using Nitrous? All forced induction and N2O topics discussed here.

Anyone have an installation manual for a procharger P600 they wanna sell?

Search this Thread

Old 07-14-2003, 10:29 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Car: 87 IROC (looks like 91-92 Z28 tho huh?)
Engine: 355
Transmission: T-56
Anyone have an installation manual for a procharger P600 they wanna sell?

Hey all,

I bought a used procharger a while back and I'm fianlly gonna put the sucker on. Problem is tho, the guy didn't give me the manual to go with it.

So, does anybody have one they wanna sell, or make me a copy of, or whatever?

Thanks
-Shaneo

Ps. Guido...your car is awesome!! Truly amazing. I should come around more often. I've only been gone for a year or two, but man your car is the ****!
Old 07-14-2003, 10:52 PM

For SALE???????????????

I doubt people will want to give it up, there is another option though-----just ask us some specifics and we'll help you out all we can. Most of the install is a no brainer, but we all know pictures DO help. The only problem is that the original install manuals were written very poorly and lacked the details most other manufactors strive to include. With that being said jump into it. Here's a thread with a lot of info you can use--bracket installation, belt routing, FMU hook ups etc.

Possible Novi 2000 on a 91 TPI

Hope this helps, and BTW don't be afraid to ask questions. Most of us will be more than happy to help. Good luck!!!!!!!!
Old 07-14-2003, 10:57 PM

BTW don't be afraid to ask questions. Most of us will be more than happy to help.
Ha ha, ok. I'm gonna hold you to that!

Of course, my car being an 87, I'm gonna have to swap over to the serpentine setup.

I'm pretty sure for the most part, I can figure out how everything should go. The part where I'm gonna run into trouble is hooking up, and tuning the FMU. I don't really have a clue there.

I guess I should mention too, I'd also pay for a good photocopy of the manual, if someone is interested in that

Thanks for the response.

Last edited by Shaneo; 07-14-2003 at 10:59 PM.
Old 07-14-2003, 11:07 PM

OKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!

OK i'll step up and offer to email it to you. It may take me awhile but I need your personal email address!!! BTW how big can your personal emails be before your servise provider rejects them? The book is 23 pages long so i'll just email them to you in 6-7 emails to prevent clogging your mailbox.
Old 07-14-2003, 11:24 PM

Wow Kendol. Thanks. You are amazing.

My personal email address is "shaneo15 AT westman.wave.ca" without the quotes, without the spaces, and of course, a "@" sign in place of the "AT". I just did it that way so that any webspiders that scan this page wont start inundating me with hords of spam.

I'm not sure what the size limit is of the account, but friends have emailed me attachments that were a bit larger than 3mb's with no problems. I'll set my email client to download new messages every couple minutes.

And, I have to say how much I appreciate you doing this for me. This is awesome. I've kind of given the whole "car thing" a rest here for a couple years, but this summer I've jumped back into it full bore. I finally put the T-56 in, and now I'm gonna put that procharger in there, along with a 4th gen interior, and a roll bar. Time is running out tho, my last year of university starts in september....so it's all gonna have to come together fast!
Old 07-14-2003, 11:48 PM

Its on its way

Just send $1,000,000 to ThirdGen.org and we'll put it to good use. American not Canadian. HAHA.

I'd rather watch paint dry than copy all that stuff again

Hope it helps, by the way to reduce file size I made them as small as possible. They should still be pretty legible though.

Good luck. Don't forget our money I know quite a few things I can do with it! Later!
Old 07-15-2003, 12:18 AM

All gone..............

And I thought copying that stuff was bad!!! Watching the send mail progress bar was like pulling teeth. If you don't have all of it already, its on its way.

Keep in touch, and let us know how its progressing!!!!!!!!!!

Later!!!!!
Old 07-15-2003, 12:32 AM
Supreme Member

too bad i didn't see this thread earlier...i could've emailed a friend who has the manual on a zip file
Old 07-15-2003, 06:24 AM

Thanks a bunch. I appreciate the effort. I've received everything, and it all looks good. I gave it a quick perusing, and you're right....they aren't the most detailed instructions in the world...but it still helps.

I'm sure Dirk and Brad would love to see a $1000 bill in the mail! Too bad tho, cuz 1G canadian is only about $6 american.

89ProchargedROC, thanks too!
Old 07-15-2003, 08:23 AM
Supreme Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Car: 2000 Trans Am
Engine: LS1
Transmission: T56
Is this the same Shaneo that hung around when Matt91RS/1LE, Kenwood, Bill and all them hung around?

We still all talk on another board just not here any more.

Nice seeing you around dude! I thought you put that procharger on with 36# injectors on a 305 or something.
Old 07-15-2003, 08:35 AM

Nah, can't be. I thought he was abducted by Aliens or something. Can't be him

but, if it is, welcome back Shaneo!!
Old 07-15-2003, 03:00 PM

ha ha, yep that's me fellas!! In the flesh..err..umm...should I say in the html. I got all of that stuff right before I started university......which kind of took over my life for the past 4 years, and the car has kind of been sitting on the back bench.

But, now that I have 1 lazy year of school left, I've had time to get back to work on the car. The T-56 went in last month, and hopefully so will the procharger -before school starts. I also have plans for a 4th gen interior swap along with a roll bar.

Specs on the car if anyone's interested are:

355 ci
AS&M siamesed runners on accel base
Edelbrock ported/polished rpm's heads
TPIS ZZ9 cam with crane gold roller rockers....etc, etc...more details on my website if anyone wants to know more
http://z28.shaneo.ca

Ps - (((( The Aliens were actually quite friendly! ))))