Pacific Northwest Region Regional discussion board for WA, OR, ID, and BC.

Anyone Interested in CascadeCrew Sweatshirts?

Search this Thread

Old 01-29-2002, 02:16 PM
Supreme Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Car: 2001 Camaro SS
Engine: Almighty LS1
Transmission: T56
Anyone Interested in CascadeCrew Sweatshirts?

I've posted this on the other board a few times and once here... but they haven't caught enough peoples attention I suppose...

First off, I'm not gonna be making any $$ off this, since this is for a crew only type thing ... the prices I put are what the shop charges me.

Ash Gray and White... they're very nice quality pullover sweatshirts... they're hooded and they've got a single large pocket.. $25 and that includes the printing of the CC logo on the front, and we can either start a generic CC Sweatshirt, or you all can do customs... I don't think it'd be too much trouble at this point.

This is not some post... I'm doing this for the crew.

Joe already bought a sweatshirt and he should get it tomorrow or thursday (depending on the weather and the mail) ... so he'll post pictures of what it looks like.

If everyone wants to just have custom CC Sweatshirts or T-Shirts done... yanno I'm all for that... since I'm probably going to decide to do that too instead since there aren't that many people who want to do pictures of a camaro and firebird for a generic shirt...

T-Shirt prices went up a couple of bucks because they started buying better quality shirts and the printing process on them is much nicer, and the shirts themselves are much thicker and have a better feel to them ... so its like $12 for the shirts, with whatever you want on them... Ash or White...

So far the only updates I've got on the black shirts/sweatshirts are that they're trying to match black inks... they're having problems with it since their ink fades a little with the heat you can really tell on the black shirts... I gave them something to test out... a red car on a black sweatshirt... and they'll update me about that soon...

But if y'all need proof about the sweatshirts, wait till joe posts about his... I personally think it turned out ****in awesome, the CC logo came out a bit different than planned but overall, I think its a lot better than what was originally used
Old 01-29-2002, 04:10 PM
Supreme Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Indeed I will post pics of it.

I used a pic I took on a road here, then added a tricky little slogan, and Aaron had the guy do it. I also ordered a license plate frame, and Ill post pics of that when I get it too.

I was just thinking about it, and man, you cant buy a nice quality t-shirt for $12 anywhere anymore... and the price of the sweatshirts is cool too.

The pale smilies are wierd....

-Roshambo
Old 01-29-2002, 06:36 PM
Supreme Member

I would, but no cash right now for that kind of thing. Other priorities, sorry .
Old 01-29-2002, 10:18 PM
Supreme Member

Car: 1990 Camaro RS
Engine: Juiced 5.0 TBI - 300rwhp
Transmission: T5
Axle/Gears: 3.42 Eaton Posi, 10 Bolt
i am in the same boat as lance.

maybe if we reorderd some say the end of march.