Pacific Northwest Region Regional discussion board for WA, OR, ID, and BC.

Cute...

Search this Thread

Old 07-08-2001, 03:10 AM
Supreme Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Car: 2001 Camaro SS
Engine: Almighty LS1
Transmission: T56
Cute...

sure, just DELETE the goddamn posts... I give a **** ... I really do...

Why don't you delete all the other goddamn posts I made too hmm?

Whoopdiedoo I was having a little fun to see if anyone else was around to respond and get a conversation started...

Christ you'd think it were bad enough I don't get an explanation of being removed as moderator because someone is hiding behind someone else or hiding even at a distance...

Would someone like to explain a few things to me?

[This message has been edited by AmorgetRS (edited July 08, 2001).]
Old 07-08-2001, 03:37 AM
Supreme Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Car: 2001 Camaro SS
Engine: Almighty LS1
Transmission: T56
oh yeah if anyone gives a damn.... heh I still got the pic...

For some reason I doubt this post will be here by the time anyone else comes reading the boards...

SOMEone likes to remove posts because "They're not tech Related" ... but if it matters, hardly ANY of the posts in here are tech related so what really is the point of it?

Can't close it like the posts that should go in Classifieds?

Maybe people just don't like other people to have fun and be themselves...

Board ****'s... gotta love em...
*SCHNIPPYSHNAPP!*
Old 07-08-2001, 03:56 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Listen, Aaron, it is as simple as this... those posts are not only non-tech, they are not car related, they are not related to ANYTHING that could possibely be linked to a Thirdgen besides the fact it is on a Thirdgen message board.

I do not find that complicated, if you want to talk to me about this via AIM, please do, but leave it off the boards.

I was the one that deleted the posts, and I am not some moderator hiding behind someone or something, you know me, I know you, but that doesn't mean I am going to let you post total BS on the board. Go to the 3rdgen.org or NEThirdgen.org non-tech section if you wish to post stuff like that.

In responce to deleting the rest of your posts, normally you do have an intelligent worth while to read post, those posts, incase you haven't noticed, do not get deleted.

I am sorry if life has rules that you do not like. Some I do not like, but I didn't write them and I adhere to them.

Lastly, Stop using the BOLD command to go around the swear filter. I know why you do it, so just simple stop it.

AmorgetRS