Pacific Northwest Region Regional discussion board for WA, OR, ID, and BC.

Notes from the Gathering at my place :D

Search this Thread

Old 07-05-2001, 06:58 PM
Supreme Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Car: 2001 Camaro SS
Engine: Almighty LS1
Transmission: T56
Notes from the Gathering at my place :D

well all of you who missed it, missed a great one... with the exception of my dumbshyt brother anyway...

Dewey (John) and his friend Craig got here about 4:00 pm on the 3rd, Jesse got here around 7:30, and Lance, Steph and Mark (Steph's husband) got here at about 10:30 ...

That day mostly we just hung out waiting on people, had some pizza ... after we went to meet Lance and Steph down in Monroe we played around on the backroads for a little bit, came back to my house and chatted a bit while my brother made a dumbass of himself in front of everyone... had some more pizza and eventually went to bed

The next morning, Steph and Mark were the first two up followed by Lance then myself a few minutes later... Jesse John and Craig eventually woke up while Lance was washing that beautiful blue machine of his

Summer and Christa were supposed to wake us up but didn't get here till about noon with two of their cousins...

After Summer got here she started up the blender with margarita's n stuffs... then we got the BBQ's going and made burgers, hotdogs and salmon (thankyou summer hehe... ) ... everyone had a little to drink (except one or two people) ... after we had some food in us we did some pictures and went to play up on the backroads a little bit after John and Craig left...

Everyone did a few burnouts, with Summer tearing the rock off the tar more than leaving rubber on the rock... Lance did a great one in Blue... was very nice I guess lacking traction on tires isn't really a bad thing at all hehehe ... Steph and Mark did one and Jesse did some as well

Then we headed to Evergreen... and everyone had a blast (atleast thats what I could tell from the reactions hehehehe) ...

Train Car Figure 8s
Extreme Contact Figure 8s (no T-Bones though )
School Bus Figure 8s
Roll Over contests
Boat Races (Thats gotta be one of the best new things I've ever seen at Evergreen)
and finally the Demo Derby...

We didn't lose anyone in the traffic from the races (even though we sat around in the parking lot for about 45 minutes after the races) ...

We cruised the backroads a little again after making sure we were all there, we ended up following a crazy mexican dude in a slammed S10 pickup... I'm pretty sure the guy was shitting bricks since the way he went, we followed until it was time to turn off ...

And I blew up my ECM with an M500... wasn't as loud as everyone would have wanted but thats because the area we were in was very wide open...

Summer and Christa left a few minutes after we got back to my house after rescuing some alcohol from my fridge Wish they could have stayed longer (for obvious reasons) but Summer had work...

About 2am, Jesse and Lance decided to head out, Jesse had work at 11 and Lance would have left early in the morning anyway so he decided it'd be best

Steph and Mark left when I was still asleep around 8 am... I woke up about 9:30, posted on 3GO and crashed again till about 4, LOL...

Jesse has pics and will prolly get them posted tonight
Old 07-05-2001, 07:15 PM

sounds good,i wanna see some pictures,see what da ladies look like.OH im sure the cars were nice too.

------------------
1987 Trans AM GTA
305 5SPD
Hypertech airfoil
gutted maf
kn filter
High Flow Cat,
3"Walker pipe
Dynomax Super turbo Muffler
TB Coolant bypass
Old 07-05-2001, 08:08 PM

Received 7 Likes on 2 Posts
Car: 1988 Firebird Formula
Engine: 305 TPI
Transmission: T5
Axle/Gears: 3.45
The extreme figure 8's with the boats was worth the admission in itself!!! Talk about an awesome time, both at Aaron's and at Evergreen. I am coming back next year, they just better do the boats again. It was (as it always is) cool to meet more of the crew (Lance, Steph and Mark, John and Craig) and can't wait for the next gathering and of course I'll have those pictures uploaded hopefully tonight if not Friday night.

Jess
Old 07-05-2001, 08:57 PM
Supreme Member

Arrrggghhh. I just spent over an hour typing my post in, click submit, and it says too many pics (smilies I guess), click back, and all gone So here follows take 2:

Had fun
Demon actually a nice guy

edit - I have been asked by Demon to correct the above statement by saying that
1) He actually is most definately NOT a nice guy, and
2) He is actually quite evil, as all Demons tend to be

My most sincere apologies oh dark one

Cascade Crew Women Hot
Can't wait to see pics
Looking forward to next year

[This message has been edited by Blue502 (edited July 05, 2001).]
Old 07-05-2001, 09:27 PM

And everyone, please don't post ya wrecked your car on the day of the gathering! My heart sank when I read Lance's post...that was just plain mean!

Too wierd, both Lance's car and my car both got small ouchies on the same day....not huge, though, very weird, cause we're both in the same Camaro club, going to the same Gathering, but still diappointing.

Mark was trying to move the car outta the way of some boat at the gas station fueling the IROC, cut it too close and grazed one of the conrcrete posts in the process. Put an 8" crease at the lip of the left rear wheel well, where the molding meets the lip. No paint was scraped off, and you can't see it unless you're at an angle looking down the driver's side. The molding has a very small scrape, and is intact. Mark thinks it'll add another $150 in body work when we end up getting it painted.

And all this happened after I had just read Lance's fictious post of totaling his car.
Old 07-05-2001, 09:37 PM
Supreme Member

LMAO since when did I ask you to do that??

I like it though hehehe

Old 07-05-2001, 09:47 PM
Supreme Member

oh yeah, now you try to deny it...
Old 07-05-2001, 09:56 PM
Supreme Member

I know you wanted me to blow those ford idiots up but there was just too many cops and it woulda sucked to draw even more attention to us...
Old 07-05-2001, 10:04 PM
Supreme Member

Actually I think Jesse had more at stake on that one What I really wanted to see was the butane lighter explode, hehehe. BTW, did you go see if you could find your ECM?
Old 07-06-2001, 12:08 AM
Supreme Member

didn't get to check today... lol

[This message has been edited by Demon Z28 (edited July 05, 2001).]