Pacific Northwest Region Regional discussion board for WA, OR, ID, and BC.

RIP Thano Tsivos

Search this Thread

Old 09-26-2005, 11:42 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
RIP Thano Tsivos

I can not tell you how many nights I have stayed awake looking for something like this, only not to find it until three years later- So here I am sitting on my computer, where Thano use to live with me, crying and trying to be strong. Three years tomorrow- and still never forgotten... I knew Thano had friends' But I don't think anyone was aware of how many people actually loved him- like all of you who cared. Thankyou for all of the posts presented back from his death- I don't know if anyone will ever read this post- but I would like to say Thank-you on behalf of Thano's family, I am his cousin- whom he lived with until he left for the Navy in BC. I am touched with all of your kind words and hearts-
Thank you, it means a lot to me-
And to him
If you want more info on anything or where you could visit his grave site- contact me at leah-marie@hotmail.com.
Thanks everyone,
It means so much…
Attached Thumbnails RIP Thano Tsivos-rdhghfgjj.jpg  
Old 09-27-2005, 02:19 PM
Supreme Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Car: 1990 Camaro RS
Engine: Juiced 5.0 TBI - 300rwhp
Transmission: T5
Axle/Gears: 3.42 Eaton Posi, 10 Bolt
It is hard for me to image that it has been 3 years now. It was a shock to me then, and now Thano's tragic death still reminds me of how fragile life is, and how this sport/hobby that we love so much, is dangerous.

I'm sorry, I didn't catch you name. I'm sure this is a very hard time for your whole family. I probably speak for many others on these boards, when I tell you that our thoughts are still with you, and all of Thano's family.

This board is not used much, we actualy all go to our own site at www.cascadecrew.org

It might be nice for you to go post over there, so that all the people who knew Thano, and spent time interacting with him, can read this.

--John