Northern Great Plains and Rocky Mountain Regional Board for Colorado, Kansas, Nebraska, Utah, Wyoming, Montana and the Dakotas.

Spring Gathering at Creston Rod Run(Eastern Nebraska) on Easter Sunday(March 23)

Search this Thread

Old 02-13-2008, 07:10 PM
Supreme Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Spring Gathering at Creston Rod Run(Eastern Nebraska) on Easter Sunday(March 23)

Creston Rod Run - http://www.crestonrodrun.com/

Basically its about 100 cars that go to one small town and have a car show there. Then they go to another town, then the might go to the small city of columbus, then they do the burnouts in Creston,NE on the main streets. By small towns were talking 300 people or less for population. It rotates different towns every year.

I was thinking of having something like a thirdgen spring gathering/get-together during and after the events. Probably 2PM and later on March 23, easter sunday. We'll meet up in columbus if nothing is going on in the afternoon. Go out to eat afterwards and drive around. I don't know too much more at this time.

My project car might not be there because I'm still working on body work right now on it. I'm going to really try to get it at least drivable even though its 4 colors right now. I took it out last year even though it looked like hell. lol

Any questions? I'm trying to guess how many thirdgens are going, so if you plan on going, reply on here or send me a pm. I'll keep those people updated who are interested. And your thirdgen doesn't have to be a show car or anything, all thirdgen owners welcome. Even if there isn't a lot of thirdgens, this is still something kickass to go to, especially since its in the spring.