Northern Great Plains and Rocky Mountain Regional Board for Colorado, Kansas, Nebraska, Utah, Wyoming, Montana and the Dakotas.

Ls1 SS sprayed on my RS and gets popped

Search this Thread

Old 07-13-2006 | 10:19 PM
Supreme Member

Car: 91 Camaro RS
Engine: TBI
Transmission: 700r4
Ls1 SS sprayed on my RS and gets popped

Sorry for the long read but its totally worth it,
the other day my buddy and i are out looking for some parts for my womans car, we rolled up to the pep boys on mississippi in aurora so pulling in theres a black ss revving on us on the way in, i threw a few back just for ****s and giggles, so we go in and run into him in teh adhesives and crap aisle, where he proceeds to tell adam and i "my cars a noise maker and if i had any idea about anything automotive i'd get rid of that piece of **** and go buy a real camaro".....adams mouth drops i cant believe what the guy said so i go excuse me....he repeats i go "ok how much you pay for yours...i built mine ground up with real parts and i went into the motor not just your borla exhaust and airlid oh god i bet you got a k+n too"

So he walks off and leaves, we get our stuff stroll around, ten minutes later we are pulling out and mr SS pulls out from the side of the building behind us, so we roll onto mississippi and catch the light by the mickeyd's, its almost 8 traffics light, i'm in the left so he goes "man that thing sounds weaker than it looks" keep in mind his is nice and quiet at the light, mines louder than his when revved with a nice cam lope, so i'm watching the light....light goes green i drop it and go, shoot out past him by two or three cars.....next lights red i just get into third and shut it down, he pulls up and rolls his window up, at this point we're up at 225 so we go through the lights more towards the home depot where it opens up again.....i'm kinda looking around for cops and adam goes dude he purged...i look over and go purged what he goes he's spraying....no did you see it dude that was a nitrous purge i know it when i see it, adam goes you gonna run him? I told him dude its aurora i'm not playing with juice on mississippi, i'll go to 50-60 then let off....

So this is where it gets good....Light drops i'm 3-4 on him quick i get into 2nd getting ready to let up when he starts coming up on my right i orange stick crosses 60 i let off back down to 45 as he goes tearing by me and turns his flashers on (ok mr 2fast 2furious) he's got that sob revving has to be up right around triple digits and damn near hits a apd supervisor pulling onto miss from chambers....his brakes come on cops on his ***, he pulls over this is a good block ahead of us...that cop was out of the car and had him out of the car by the time we drove by them.......just waved
Old 07-13-2006 | 10:53 PM

Car: 1987 GTA 350
Engine: L98
Transmission: 700R4/2400 stall
Axle/Gears: B/W 3:27 posi disc
Hahaha..nice one brother...
Old 07-14-2006 | 11:40 AM
COTM Editor

Car: 91 Z28, 87 SC, 90 IROC, 92 RS
Engine: LS1, 305 TPI, L98, NADA
Transmission: T56, 700r4's, and NADA
Axle/Gears: 3.89, 3.42, 3.23, NADA
Isn't that just a great feeling! I dropped a gear on some juiced mustang, and he could barely hang with the n2o! At the next light he was trying act like his car was still bad a**, did a brake stand at the light. Well neither of us saw that an unmarked cop had snuck up behind us while we were playing. Well the dummy that decieded to do a burnout at the light ended up getting snagged, while I continued cruising.