Northern Great Plains and Rocky Mountain Regional Board for Colorado, Kansas, Nebraska, Utah, Wyoming, Montana and the Dakotas.

Exhaust pros on colfax in aurora

Search this Thread

Old 05-08-2006, 11:14 PM
Supreme Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Car: 91 Camaro RS
Engine: TBI
Transmission: 700r4
Exhaust pros on colfax in aurora

gets my a freaking plus vote, had em make me an adapter to run my collector to the massive cat, like a glove, just how i wanted it so i've been trying to track down a full 3" int pipe for it to run into my "secret" muffler, long story short the first exhaust was a waste of cash, midas, enuff said, problem is dynomax is the only place you can get a full 3" stock mounting pipe and its 3 weeks backordered....i cant wait that long, so i go see ron at the exhaust pros and we threw ideas around he goes wait a minute we go to the back and he has a 3" int pipe there, even hooked me up with the flange to mate with the cat, now the dynomax setup requires the int pipe and the over axle pipe, 96 bucks for one and 57 for the other....He hooked me up for 75 bucks, i have a turndown i'm going to run on it until its broke in and runnign decent then he's gonna bend me up a 3" tail thats nice and hidden so i'll be heard and not seen........you guys aint seen anything like this, gonna be NASTY especailly with the cam
Old 05-09-2006, 08:31 AM

Car: 1989 camaro
Engine: 305c.i.d...... FOR NOW
Transmission: 700R4.....FOR NOW
Axle/Gears: 3.42 moser posi
Wrong my freind, If the did their homework they would see that IMCO makes a intermediate pipe for our cars. I've got one under my car and its even stainless steel. I know for a fact that those guys over there are hacks. Exhaust Pros in Commerce City fixes a good bit of their messups, and have been for years. I just started working for a 4x4 shop and I've seen three trucks come back because of sub-par exhaust work on them but I'm trying to change that and have them got to Exhaut Pros in Commerce City sorry man just my $0.02
Old 05-09-2006, 10:10 AM

Car: 84 Trans Am
Engine: 350
Transmission: 700R4
Axle/Gears: 3.73
Originally Posted by cherryred89
I just started working for a 4x4 shop and I've seen three trucks come back because of sub-par exhaust work on them but I'm trying to change that and have them got to Exhaut Pros in Commerce City sorry man just my $0.02
What 4x4 shop you working at? You hang out on Colorado4x4.org at all?
Old 05-09-2006, 10:46 PM

I work at 4Wheel parts, and yes I do hang out there but only lurking. I need to get a 4x4 to feel worthy of posting there. I'm looking into a Rubicon right now and plan on getting a Fabtech long arm 4" lift and a few other goodies. For it right now it's just a plan in the works, my first love is my camaro though that car is going nowhere I'm going to be buried in that car!!!
Old 05-09-2006, 11:24 PM
Supreme Member

Car: 91 Camaro RS
Engine: TBI
Transmission: 700r4
Originally Posted by cherryred89
Wrong my freind, If the did their homework they would see that IMCO makes a intermediate pipe for our cars. I've got one under my car and its even stainless steel. I know for a fact that those guys over there are hacks. Exhaust Pros in Commerce City fixes a good bit of their messups, and have been for years. I just started working for a 4x4 shop and I've seen three trucks come back because of sub-par exhaust work on them but I'm trying to change that and have them got to Exhaut Pros in Commerce City sorry man just my $0.02
this is the imco 3" intermediate pipe, he had one there hanging up brand new.....they're not doing the exhaust, no one touches this car but me, especailly since i'm a welder, i have debated tigging the entire system up, but for now am just clamping it in case i ever decide to rip it apart again.....i'm praying this will be the last exhaust system
Old 05-10-2006, 09:04 AM

Paul, do tig it they used regular wire feed on mine (cost reduction) and now the only parts that are rusting are the welds. It's my fault though, I told Danny to do it that way to save a little bit of money on my part. I really think that I should have jut let him use it and took the hit in the pocketbook.