North East Region Regional Board for the North East. Topics like local car shows, cruise nights, good mechanics, machine shops, and so on.

Any thirdgenners from the Worcester Mass area????

Search this Thread

Old 11-27-2002, 07:27 PM
SLZ

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Any thirdgenners from the Worcester Mass area????

Is there any thirdgenners from central Mass/Worcester area???? I live in Leominster/Worcester and I have three 89 Firebirds: 89 Formula 350(t-top, white, 91/92 lookalike, lots of mods), 89 GTA(hardtop, 350, bone stock, ran 14.2 at Epping), and an 89 Formula 350 ASC convertible(red, going to get a complete resto). A friend has a TTA, two other friends have three IROC's combined. So that makes 7 cars between 4 guys from here. Other than that I havent seen much around here at all. I would like to know if anyone around here has a thirdgen that they like to show off. Maybe we can meet locally and hang out, trade info, show off our cars, help each other out and maybe start up a small "thirdgen only" club. I know theres clubs like Firebirds Forever car club around but they seem too spread out and the thirdgens(underdogs) get lost or pushed aside especially amonsgst the second and forth generation models. I would like to see a bondship like the TurboBuick guys have. I also have tons of thirdgen parts(from trim to 350TPI drivetrains to bodyparts etc...) that I have available. I just wanted to know if anyone locally wanted to start up anything around the Worcester area. Please let me know at 1-508-615-1748 or email me with any questions at fbodyparts@hotmail.com. Thanks and have a great holiday. STEVE Z
Attached Thumbnails Any thirdgenners from the Worcester Mass area????-dscf0220.jpg  
Old 11-27-2002, 10:36 PM

Car: 1986 Camaro IROC-Z
Engine: 305 TPI
Transmission: 700R4
you had asked what thirdgens we had had in the club. there was my '86 iroc, 2 '88 irocs, and a formula, which i can't remember what year. I'm sure they might be interested in re-constructing it. They are all on this board IROCZ88x and BadIroc, the other person with the formual is irocz88x's friend. I'm personally interested in reconstructing the club because the New England Fbody Club meets are a bit farther away. Did you look at that thread yet and our website? Check it out if you haven't. Hit me back with any questions or ideas
Old 12-01-2002, 10:34 AM

Car: 1988 IROC-Z
Engine: LB9
Transmission: 700R4
yeah id be interested in gettin together sometime in the spring maybe, we put together ne fbody recently if u havent checked it out www.nefbody.cjb.net . we are kinda south but i live in marlborough which is a little far...the club is only 3rdgens and 4thgens and the 3rdgens get a lot of respect, i mean, the club was started off this board so...check it out
Old 12-02-2002, 02:32 AM
Supreme Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Car: Check The Sig
im Rep'n South West Mass! hehehe im up here for college... but not for long fellas... goin home sooooon! ah yes! sorry... but this state needs some attraction... its dead up here...and it already snowed... wtf....
Old 12-04-2002, 10:32 AM

SLZ, I've heard a lot of negative feedback about the parts you sell. Poor quality, shipping issues, people trying to get their money back and you won't refund it etc. WTF? There's a lot of us 3rd genners out there with only a few resources for used parts. What's the story?
Old 12-04-2002, 12:26 PM

couldn't delete so i erased

Last edited by fbodyking; 12-04-2002 at 03:41 PM.
Old 12-04-2002, 02:18 PM
SLZ

Well it seems that fbodyking is back causing all kinds of crap again. For all who know this from a couple of months ago; Fbodyking(who also has alot of other alias for instance like polishwarrior, 1989TTA, MEANV8) was causing alot of trash on this site and some fbody sites as well. I had talked to him about NOT spamming on the sites, misadvertising that I had a TTA for sale, posting my phone #'s on the net to be harrassed, ripping apart people who customise their cars as home depot specials etc...( I know alot of you know of that episode). Well it seems that he forgot this. This PHATIROC that posted first seems to have the same odor as Fbodyking(probably another alias). Where did you hear/see about this so called info on me? For all that know me, the cars in the post are mine, I dont have any negative feedback, and any interaction that Ive had with anyone with parts or info has been good. Apologize to me and this forum and set things straight or Ill post your name, and your work email for all to contact you. Im sure they have their own opinions to discuss with you. Id post your address and your phone # too but I know its just you whos causing this so I dont want your wife to catch the wrath(hows that for being a nice guy). Come clean for once, STEVE Z
Old 12-04-2002, 06:01 PM

We are just over the NY line in east Schodack NY and make trips to Worcster all the time. We have a thirgen shop on RT 9 and don't mind driving for some good times. Lebannon Valley dragway is only ten minutes away. Currently we own 19 thirgens at the shop and have alot of parts I know you want local but a few hour drive is local when your talking thirdgens.
Extreme
Old 12-05-2002, 09:57 AM

SLZ, What I said wasn't meant to be a flame.However, when you hear so many bad things about one person it's tough to trust that person. Surely you can understand that.
Old 12-05-2002, 11:31 AM
SLZ

Man thats a very impressive list of thirdgens you guys have. Would love to see them someday. I will try to see if things can get developed in this area for thirdgens like starting out with meeting everyone from the boards who are from the area etc.. and go from there. I have a website of mine that Im building thru writing code(HTML class project) that will be dedicated to my Firebirds and the Mods that the Formula is going thru. I will incorporate something in the site to get the locals together. I have all winter to work on everything so hopefully in the Springtime things can start progressing. Again, nice list of cars you have:hail: Take care, STEVE Z
Old 12-05-2002, 11:53 AM

Steve,
I thought we had a lot of thirdgens between us at one time and we were not even close to 19! I guess we need to start shopping! I am in for a Central Mass thirdgen club. I would like to see some track meets, local shows, tech sessions, etc. Could be a lot of fun and get a chance to learn something at the same time. Keep us posted and we can make plans to meet up. You might even be able to get some help from the board for that 3.8 turbo swap into your convertible!
Old 12-05-2002, 12:07 PM
SLZ

PhatIroc Quote: SLZ, I've heard a lot of negative feedback about the parts you sell. Poor quality, shipping issues, people trying to get their money back and you won't refund it etc. WTF? There's a lot of us 3rd genners out there with only a few resources for used parts. What's the story?
PhatIroc Quote:SLZ, What I said wasn't meant to be a flame.However, when you hear so many bad things about one person it's tough to trust that person. Surely you can understand that.

Response: Gee PHATIROC, Where did you hear this so called bad info on me???Id like to know since Ive never had anyone complain to me who Ive had contact with, thru my email or other posts besided FBODYKING(who had lots of other verified aliases to cause crap on this board, transamgta.com, turbobuick etc..)
Again you sound like another new alias of Fbodyking especially with your two posts to your name and you spent them on this thread negatively. If your someone totally different (I doubt it)then come forward and give me the info. Fbodyking, Im waiting for you to apologize and come clean or Ill start spilling out info on your name etc.. like Campell's alphabet soup. S is the first letter of your first name. Want to continue? Troll.
Old 12-05-2002, 12:53 PM

It looks like somebody can't handle criticism.
Old 12-05-2002, 01:19 PM

Response: Gee PHATIROC, Where did you hear this so called bad info on me???Id like to know since Ive never had anyone complain to me who Ive had contact with, thru my email or other posts besided FBODYKING(who had lots of other verified aliases to cause crap on this board, transamgta.com, turbobuick etc..)
Again you sound like another new alias of Fbodyking especially with your two posts to your name and you spent them on this thread negatively. If your someone totally different (I doubt it)then come forward and give me the info. Fbodyking, Im waiting for you to apologize and come clean or Ill start spilling out info on your name etc.. like Campell's alphabet soup. S is the first letter of your first name. Want to continue? Troll.

To anyone out there that cares, and I think nobody does but SLZ. I am fbodyking. I am a friend of SLZ, or at least who SLZ used to be. I signed up on here as a joke to bug him. We used to do things like that. It may be immature or whatever but it used to be fun. I see SLZ has decided to take his ball and go home. Since meeting his wife he no longer knows how to have fun. I will be done with this site.

Steve, I have no idea who phatiroc is. You have other friends that play jokes on you as well. It could be one of them. I don't care if you believe me or not. You want to paste my name, number, address, email, SS#, weight, height, hair color, eye color, wife's name, all over this site. Go nuts.

Last edited by fbodyking; 12-05-2002 at 01:54 PM.
Old 12-05-2002, 03:00 PM
SLZ

Cant take criticism? PHATIROC, you posted here saying you have heard trash about me but you dont back up your theory. How about it eh? I would like to know if there are any issues from any old posts out there. I dont know of any. My # and email is at the top of the thread. By By Fbodyking. Email has been sent.

Isnt it nice how people try to trash others out here when I only want to try to get thirdgenners together in my local area and have fun. I think this thread is trashed by now. I saved all info on all who are interested in doing something like a Central Mass Thirdgen Club or something. Thanks, STEVE Z
Old 12-05-2002, 05:30 PM
Supreme Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Car: 99 Formula
Engine: LS1
Transmission: T56
Axle/Gears: 342
try taking the argument to PM, and not ruining this thread..

SLZ, check out my sig pic.
Old 12-05-2002, 08:00 PM
SLZ

Awesome logo. That would be cool to see all those thirdgens together. At least in a thirdgen show, everyone there pretty much knows what the cars are, what cool options they came with etc..and can appreciate them and the work that went into them instead of going to a mixed show(even an Fbody show)and having people not know what your car is/has and judge it incorrectly etc... Where is the show located? STEVE Z
Old 12-07-2002, 01:27 PM
Supreme Member

Car: 2000 astro
Engine: 4.3
Transmission: A4
Axle/Gears: 7.5 with 3.42 gears
you know....

we do have a classifieds feedback board for posting positive or negative feedback on buyers and sellers.

do not slam anyone on the board here.....

this is being locked now.

the original poster is free to create a new thread, which i will watch now that i've been alerted of problems going on.