Miscellaneous Third Gen Items! Brochures, models, prom burning stuff....post that here. This is a Classifieds board, NOT a Miscellaneous discussion board. All non-Classified postings will be removed on sight and without notice.

Electric die grinder, rpm controller, and carbide burrs

Search this Thread

Old 09-22-2007, 11:24 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Car: 91 camaro 305 tbi
Engine: 305 tbi l03
Transmission: 700r4
Electric die grinder, rpm controller, and carbide burrs

okay everyone im selling my Electric die grinder, a rpm controller, and 5-6 double cut carbide burrs in various shapes and lenths, also i have a few polishing discs and serveral small sanding discs w/ it. im trying to sell all togather but this was only used to slightly port half of one cylinder head (abandoned project never finished..u know how that goes) so its barley seen use and is in perfect condition, these are the perfect tools and in the case of the burrs and discs the correct size and most used (and in my opinion the nesc. ones to port and polish cylinder heads in my opinion) for cylinder head porting. if anyones read the famous sitting bull threads on porting heads this is what inspired my project so itll be perfect. if you need pics and more specifics pm or email me my email is spanky00185@yahoo.com. ive been a member for quite some time and have bought and purchased many things from these forums feel free to check my history. im asking for bout 40-50 plus shipping for all this since i paid quite a bit more for all of this and it would be hard to find the same stuff for even close to this price. i can get some model numbers and web add. for the stuff to show where i got it all and also some pics if needed just let me know.
john