Mid-West Region Regional message board for WI, IL, IA, MI, MO, and MN to organize gatherings, meetings, and to help each other out.

Anti F-body idiot....

Search this Thread

Old 10-02-2001, 11:01 AM
Supreme Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Car: 88 IROC-Z
Engine: L98
Transmission: TH350
Axle/Gears: 3.45
Anti F-body idiot....

read this article
http://sptimes.com/News/092801/Colum...o_dated_.shtml

email this fool and tell him what you think. i sent him one already pretty much telling him he has no factual base to back up his story. please tell this moron off. thanks.

Old 10-02-2001, 09:06 PM
Supreme Member

Car: RS
Engine: 305
Transmission: 4L60
Axle/Gears: 3.42
this is what I sent:

I did not enjoy your article in the sp times one bit. I dearly love me f-body and plan on buying yet another. I liked when you said that most people are driving suvs, but I would rather call them yuppies. I live in northern Ill. and I don't even need 4 wheel drive, so I know that most don't need and probably don't even know how to use it. oh and calling the f-body the poor mans corvette, well did you know that and ls1 f-body is faster than a 45,000 dollar boxster.....no I didn't think so. The ls1 f-body is considered one of the fasted muscle cars of all time.

Vic Garland, a proud owner of a V8 camaro

------------------
late model 91 rs, fully loaded, auto, t-tops, red leather, paint- gm red and yellow blend (light red), custom painted 16" Camaro rims
305 tbi flat base 14"x3" with K&N, hypertech chip, accel super stock plug wires, only use full synthetic oil and delco filter, 2 1/2" cat delete pipe, Edelbrock 3" cat-back
MTX sub and amp, Bose all around
vic_v8@yahoo.com
street kills: New v-6 stang, 96 v6 camaro, totally killed '86 SC Camaro (305), 91 z 28 with 305
15.854@87.57 (I think I could have it 15.5 with good tires and two more runs)
next month: rest of ultimate tbi
Old 10-03-2001, 02:05 PM
Mac

Car: 91 RS
Engine: 350 H.O.
Transmission: 700r4
what a butt plug, I love journalism that only concentrates on one side of the story, and leaves out good facts, oh wait thats called propaganda, he probably drives a rustang.

------------------

1991 teal camaro RS rebuilt 96 350 marine motor, comp cam, accel ignition,8mm accel plugs and wires, hedman headers and y-pipe, and rear end with 4.10 gears. Stock 700r4, best 1/4 time 14.6
Old 10-04-2001, 11:03 PM

Now thats what u call a basher - with a view as wide his *** hole!!!

[This message has been edited by highspeedfreak (edited October 04, 2001).]
Old 10-04-2001, 11:42 PM

This is the article I wrote in, what a jurgov
Mike

First, I would like to say I am an 18 year old man who supports his wife and child. I am not just some high school twit who is aggravated by your portrayal of his "******* Buddies". I am also an ASE certified mechanic and the owner of five Camaros. That being said, please read on...

In a time when money is getting harder to come by, you will notice your precious SUVs falling to the wayside. 12-14MPG doesn't quite cut it when you are paying nearly a weeks salary to commute to/from work. A properly tuned V8, which, if you had maybe done some research instead of relying on your own self righteous opinion, can achieve a healthy 23-25MPG with ease. I average 22MPG while blowing by land barges everyday. Also, take into account the price of maitenance and repair. Hondas are wonderful, if you like paying $100 plus for something typically as simple as an ignition module( or "igniter" in Honda lingo). And, I'm assuming you drive an SUV, how much did your last tune-up cost? Or do you even bother keeping it tuned?

What I find the most offensive, is how you can classify Camaro owners. I, at 15, owned 2 Camaros. No Hondas in my driveway, but, then again, I was in High school also. Oh, wait, you covered that market also. Owning a car is about pride. Not impressing high society or competing for how many cubic feet of storage you have when you have never loaded the rear seat, forget about off-roading. I appreciate my car for its purpose, to look good and perform better. What was the real purpose of the SUV? How does it differ from a mini-van in purpose? But thats right, double the price, add push-button 4WD and lower the fuel economy 15%, and you have now beaten you neighbor in successfully paying more for useless options.

Think hard about the man and women employed by those plants. Think of the families they will have to face when GM hands them a pink-slip. What if you lost your job tomorrow? What if someone identified your self-serving, logic-less dribblings as turning away readers? I know for sure the Tampa Trib will look a little more appealing tomorrow morning. Think about that before judging GM and their humane decision to employ hundreds of people.

I would just like to close by saying I have no respect for your opinion. I find it funny how someone like you has been given such a large opportunity to pollute the world with the childish, misinformed ideas you have come up with. I hope the good Dr. is still around when The St. Pete Times goes looking for cost effective alternatives.
So Long , and Good Riddance.

Michael Hoyle Fink
1125 Bernstein RD
Fredericksburg, VA 22407

5620 Dahlia Ave
New Port Richey, Fl 34652

------------------
I would love to be there when those Muslim Bastards hit the Pearly Gates and realize they were wrong...
Old 10-24-2001, 10:41 AM

Car: 91 Firebird
Engine: L03
Transmission: Auto
Ha, what an idiot. Do you think he has ever rode in an f-body. Bet he giggle like a little girl and p1ss his pants when you hit the go pedal. Yuppie sport utes', what do you think he drives? And if he isn't a yuppie, then who is?
Old 11-01-2001, 11:06 PM

Yo Project86Iroc - did he ever reply???
If yes - plz post it here!!!
Thanks
Old 11-09-2001, 12:16 AM

Car: 1992 Camaro Z28 & 2k3 Cadillac CTS
Engine: LB9
Transmission: T56
Axle/Gears: 3:43
:finger:

[This message has been edited by z28onTweenkies (edited November 08, 2001).]
Old 11-23-2001, 01:56 AM

Car: 1991 Pontiac Firebird
Engine: 305
Transmission: 700R
yup.. I had to respond to that one..
I forgot to capture what I typed for
you guys.. but trust me.. I laid into him.

Bastards..
Old 11-28-2001, 03:12 PM
Supreme Member

Location: Somewhere around the South Side of Chicago just crusin' in one of the Niteriders
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Car: 92RS 25th Anniv./88 IROC Z28 Vert
Engine: 305 TBI w/Tpi Air / 305 TPI
Transmission: 700r4/700r4
Axle/Gears: Posi
test sig

------------------
86 Camaro Black SS Coupe, T Tops, ASCD Daytona Twin Turbo hood, Flowmaster, Custom Black Paint, Dunlop Road Kings S/R tires, Wheel Country Directional Chrome Wheels,new charcoal & gray interior including seats and door panels, leather wrapped steering wheel, shifter and emergency brake, new carpet and headliner, complete front end suspension rebuild, new Valve seals, and more mods to come
'91 RS 5.0 TBI = Waiting to be modded, but has all of the toys inside.

http://www.angelfire.com/sports/niterider/86camaro.html
Morgan_Andre@hotmail.com
Old 11-29-2001, 09:52 PM

Car: 91 camaro
Engine: 383
Transmission: T56
Yup, I sent him a nasty email as well. And also sent it to the editor. But no replies here either. What really pisses me off is that the ignorant people of the world will read what he wrote and actually believe it. And we wonder why sales have gone down lately--it's because of misinformed morons like him!
Oh well, it warms my heart to know that he recieved dozens of nasty emails from disgruntled camaro and firebird owners from across the nation.

------------------
91 Z28
Come see The Vicious...
Old 12-03-2001, 06:32 PM
Supreme Member

Car: 1987 Trans Am GTA
Engine: Miniram'd 383, 24X LS1 PCM
Transmission: TH700R4, 4200 stall
Axle/Gears: 9", 4.33:1
I sent him another nice email.......

------------------
1987 GTA L98 MD8
355, TFS Heads, LT4 Hot Cam
My GTA

The Minnesota F-body Club
Old 12-05-2001, 07:22 PM

project 86 iroc I commend you on your writting. I couldn't have said it any better myself. I would love to hear if you got any responce from this self indulgent weener. I too am going to send him an email.
I do have to give you points with your 5 Camaro's. I only have one but am aspiring to that many.
Again nice letter
Old 12-05-2001, 08:37 PM
Supreme Member

Car: 84 Z28
Engine: L69: cam and porting
Transmission: T5, 3.73 rear
What an a$$. i sent hima nice lengthy email, maybe he'll respond back.
Old 05-04-2002, 01:33 PM
Banned

/

Last edited by GOTBALLS; 05-04-2002 at 01:45 PM.
Old 05-04-2002, 01:35 PM
Banned

A

Last edited by GOTBALLS; 05-04-2002 at 01:44 PM.
Old 05-04-2002, 01:38 PM
Banned

B

Last edited by GOTBALLS; 05-04-2002 at 01:42 PM.
Old 05-04-2002, 01:39 PM
Banned

C
Old 05-04-2002, 01:51 PM
Banned

sorry about them post's. i coud not get the attach file to work right.
here's some thing funny i made
Attached Files
File Type: zip
new-osam-bin-laden.zip (27.5 KB, 19 views)
Old 05-04-2002, 02:14 PM

I just think that guy has no knowledge of sports cars and what they are about in the first place. He probably drives around in a leased car that he changes up every 2 years or so.
What is shameful is he doesn't realize how well built these cars are, and how long they have lasted.
Even so, I feel his comments are out of line. He did make a point that there are a lot of tragedys pointing to the F-Body, but he never pointed out all the recent tragedies from other vehicles either. It is a biased article.
Old 05-04-2002, 03:48 PM
Banned

this did take me a long time....hail :hail: Tony for makeing this

So long to two ROBERT TRIGAUX

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
E-mail:
Click here
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

By Tony A
© your be hind your Times,
published may 4, 2002

So ROBERT TRIGAUX is a yuppie hating ******* who does not know his cars 'or what is a car" General Motors finally put the kibosh on ROBERT TRIGAUX

What took GM so long?

ROBERT TRIGAUX. GM politely called ROBERT TRIGAUX a dumb *** for not knowing hes cars, was a Neanderthal yuppie in an era of dumb sport utility vehicles.

his close cousin, the editer, had hes big moment back in the 1999 smoking pot "weed" when ROBERT TRIGAUX and the editer where pursued, but never caught, by cop's

Ever since, it's pretty much been a slow downhill run for two very dated, pot heads ROBERT TRIGAUX and the editer.

So pardon me if I shed no tears over this week's news that ROBERT TRIGAUX and the editer were found selling weed behind a school and were put in jail after get to there jail shel's thats were they found
"BIG BOBO"

ROBERT TRIGAUX and the editer fan's of the suv cars are now too old (with a few inevitable exceptions) for *******'s... the suv's are more likely to be found behind the wheels of camaro's, firebird's -- and yes -- trans am's. Young drivers -- if they've heard of a suv at all -- are too busy shopping for hotroded camaro's trans am's or firebird's with decent gas mileage and how much rubber they can burn getting from zero to 60 on I-275.

Of course, there are always a few loyal suv-er *******'s like ROBERT TRIGAUX and the editer. But ROBERT TRIGAUX and the editer the yesteryear *******'s are dis-ing the f-body why i dont no ...maybe there dumb?? becuse they did or stil do drug's...

suv sales fell a stunning 26 percent this year through August to 22,339, while rice sales were down 28 percent to 16,225.

Had ROBERT TRIGAUX and the editer only new of camaro f-body... ect .before hand they wood not be in jail..

GM will close its case near Montreal, where ROBERT TRIGAUX and the editer are . GM says the two are on "hiatus," suggesting the dumb ***'s could return on may 8 ,2004 with different sayings on the f-body at some time in the future.

Mercifully, there are no such plans for now.

Still, after ROBERT TRIGAUX and the editer, the two icons of pissing off GM can't disappear without being s*it on and pisst on.

Neither ROBERT TRIGAUX or the editer would have been born if there dad did not do it with the dog a cross the Street

ROBERT TRIGAUX and the editer were introduced to suv's after get f*ckt up at a friends house
'what friends??"

For years, ROBERT TRIGAUX and the editer helped **** ever one off

ROBERT TRIGAUX was originally supposed to be named "isucbals" but dad preferred some name that started with a "R." The word "robert" supposedly means "*******" or "f*ck nuts" in an old wester hill dictionary.

"""WE ALSO FOUND OUT ROBERT TRIGAUX HAS A BABY. ITS HIS SISTERS BABY. AND WE ALSO FOUND OUT YOU HAVE YOUR SISTERs BABY'S BABY""
you F-ing ******* your sick

The TRIGAUX death rate during makeing babys calendar years 1992-96 was almost three times as high as the average.

The single- TRIGAUX death rates, including heis fat sister rolling over rates despite low centers of gravity, reflect both the performance capabilities of ROBERT TRIGAUX . the risk-taking characteristics of many of their sisters, or some thing like that? i think???

That's more than enough reason to bid ROBERT TRIGAUX and the editer so long and good riddance.

Last edited by GOTBALLS; 05-04-2002 at 03:54 PM.