LTX and LSX Putting LT1s, LS1s, and their variants into Third Gens is becoming more popular. This board is for those who are doing and have done the swaps so they can discuss all of their technical aspects including repairs, swap info, and performance upgrades.

BRPhotrods banned?

Search this Thread

Old 09-30-2009, 02:55 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
BRPhotrods banned?

Did BRPhotrods get banned and all their posts deleted? what happened ?
Old 09-30-2009, 03:44 PM
TGO Supporter

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts
Car: 85 IROC-Z / 88 GTA
Engine: 403 LSx (Pending) / 355 Tuned Port
Transmission: T56 Magnum (Pending) / T5
Axle/Gears: 3.42 / ?
Re: BRPhotrods banned?

Probably. It's against forum rules for a business to come here advertising their stuff unless they are a paying sponsor.

But, it's not against the rules for me to post a link to the same thread on ls1tech.com

http://www.ls1tech.com/forums/conver...collector.html
Old 09-30-2009, 04:12 PM
JT
Community Administrator
TGO - 10 Year Member

Received 265 Likes on 189 Posts
Re: BRPhotrods banned?

A few corrections and notes.

BRPhotrods was not, and never was, Banned. I did not Ban the account and the logs show no Ban on the account by any other staff.

BRPhotrods posted three times in one thread. Because that thread was advertising products and a business, and BRPhotrods is currently not a ThirdGen.org Sponsor, I removed (did not delete) that one thread - which took all three of his posts. Again, it was not deleted, but for now, removed.

As Jim pointed out, BRPhotrods is currently not a sponsor on this website. In order to promote one's business or products, our owners require some sort of paid sponsorship. This has really never been new to ThirdGen.org - atleast not in the past few years, nor uncommon on other forums that depend on Advertising to help pay for the cost of owning and running a website/forum.

I had sent BRPhotrods a brief PM, before this thread appeared, to explain the situation.

Thanks.