nice grant steering wheel

Search this Thread

Old 09-22-2007, 12:22 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Car: 91 camaro 305 tbi
Engine: 305 tbi l03
Transmission: 700r4
nice grant steering wheel

i have for sale a nice grant steering wheel...this is one of their three spoke designs although that doesnt really tell u much w/ out seeing it. im asking 20 plus shipping on it. the only thing is the spring behind the horn button is missing which is how i got it shipped to me. i know it sucks but this is a piece that would cost mabey 1 dollar at any parts house. if interested just let me know and ill try and get a pic sent to you although it will most likely be a cellphone pic since my digital video cam took a crap on me last month although i may still have some pics of it saved on my pc. just let me know

also if you need to you can look up my previous purchases and sales...ive always been good w/ people and shipped asap after pymt recieved. ive sold a few things here including a chip burner and laptop and bought dozens of items from multiple people. if you have any questions just let me know. also for sale in my other posts ive got up i have: Electric Die Grinder carbide burrs and rpm controler, Tbi set up (injectors and throttle body) perfect shape for parts or to do ultimate tbi mods on cause its not been messed w/, grant steering wheel, and a set of 081 cylinder heads (one head is partially ported. i do have some pics already if needed but any other pics will have to be from my cell phone and sent to another cell phone because i dont have the cord to hook it up to PC and my Digital Video Cam took a dump on me last month. any questions just let me know through PM or email spanky00185@yahoo.com