History / Originality Got a question about 1982-1992 Camaro or Firebird history? Have a question about original parts, options, RPO codes, when something was available, or how to document your car? Those questions, answers, and much more!

Rpo sheet off my 90 firebird

Search this Thread

Old 11-26-2017, 01:01 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Rpo sheet off my 90 firebird

Is there any one who can decode, help decode or point me in the direction to figure this sheet out. Any help would be great. It’s for a 1990 Firebird.
Old 11-26-2017, 02:53 AM
JT
Community Administrator
TGO - 10 Year Member

Received 268 Likes on 191 Posts
Re: Rpo sheet off my 90 firebird

There's lots of online RPO coders. Problem is they all use a generic GM definitions. So you get codes that may not apply for your year or even for a Firebird/Camaro. So someone might type it all out or link to a site that uses those generic GM codes so you get several code definitions that won't apply or make the car appear to have something that it really doesn't.

It's 1990 base Firebird in black (41U) with gray interior (82C) with T-Tops (CC1), V6 (LH0), automatic transmission (MX0), non-locking 3.23 differential (GU5), air conditioning (C60), power windows (A31) and power locks (AU3), cruise control (K34), 100 Amp Alternator (K60), Cassette Player (UM6), and the Sport Appearance package (W68). W68 was an aero package for the base Firebirds to make them look like a Trans Am/GTA with the ground effects without getting a Trans Am/GTA.

That's the main components of the car. Nothing really out of the ordinary.

Originally Posted by Bluegoose95401
Is there any one who can decode, help decode or point me in the direction to figure this sheet out. Any help would be great. It’s for a 1990 Firebird.
Old 11-26-2017, 11:18 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Re: Rpo sheet off my 90 firebird

Originally Posted by JT
There's lots of online RPO coders. Problem is they all use a generic GM definitions. So you get codes that may not apply for your year or even for a Firebird/Camaro. So someone might type it all out or link to a site that uses those generic GM codes so you get several code definitions that won't apply or make the car appear to have something that it really doesn't.

It's 1990 base Firebird in black (41U) with gray interior (82C) with T-Tops (CC1), V6 (LH0), automatic transmission (MX0), non-locking 3.23 differential (GU5), air conditioning (C60), power windows (A31) and power locks (AU3), cruise control (K34), 100 Amp Alternator (K60), Cassette Player (UM6), and the Sport Appearance package (W68). W68 was an aero package for the base Firebirds to make them look like a Trans Am/GTA with the ground effects without getting a Trans Am/GTA.

That's the main components of the car. Nothing really out of the ordinary.
thank you for the help I was just curious about what this car was I got If from a kid who inherited it from the original owner, who used his 75 t/a 4spd as a trade in for a down payment on the car we all forget that the second gens and first gens were just old cars and not classics when our thrirdgens were new and not worth what they now.