History / Originality Got a question about 1982-1992 Camaro or Firebird history? Have a question about original parts, options, RPO codes, when something was available, or how to document your car? Those questions, answers, and much more!

Found my build sheet!

Search this Thread

Old 07-21-2007, 09:09 AM
Supreme Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Car: 1982 Trans Am
Engine: SBC 400
Transmission: 700-R4
Axle/Gears: 9 Bolt 2.77
Found my build sheet!

I always suspected my build sheet to be under my drivers seat. One day I was feeling around under there and felt some paper, so I finally decided to remove the seat and find out what it was. Well, I was right, so I carefully removed the metal spring holding the build sheet in place. Unfortunately the springs cut through the paper, but I retrieved it as best as I could without further damaging it. At least I can read all the RPO codes. I even looked up the original dealer...it turns out it's under a different name and now sells boats.

Old 07-21-2007, 10:27 AM
Supreme Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Car: 1983 Camaro Z/28
Engine: LU5 305 CFI
Transmission: 700R4
Axle/Gears: J65/G80/G92-3.23
Re: Found my build sheet!

Excellent find and it's in relatively food shape(hreat job of getting it out too).Another '82-'83 unique item is the style,and RPO,of the cruise control.You '82 is optioned very close to my '83 down to the power antenna.Looking thru the parts catalog the N10 dual exhaust is an odd item(it's still on mine and in very good shape).
Old 07-21-2007, 11:21 AM
Supreme Member

so is there any way to decode the top half? I tired searching on the internet, but not much came up as to all the codes in the boxes.
Old 07-21-2007, 04:47 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Car: 82 Camaro Z28, 88 IROC-Z
Engine: 5.0L TBI., 5.7TPI
Transmission: Auto TH200C, 700R4
Axle/Gears: 3.23 posi, ones that rotate!

Originally Posted by 1982TA
so is there any way to decode the top half? I tired searching on the internet, but not much came up as to all the codes in the boxes.
Nice Find.

I found mine several months ago and yours has quite a bit a matching information. Some items are different, as I have an 82 Camaro and you have an 82TA.

All of the codes on the top half are the facotry part numbers used to build the car. Some parts in the car have a sticker on them with the code printed on it. Others have the part number molded in. And some have a separate sticker. If you still have your original master cylinder look and see it there is a sticker on the front of it, looking into the engine bay. If the code is still visible on it, it should match in entry in Box 81 on your build sheet.

I still have the original fan shroud in mine and part of the molded in lettering is EB. This matches the entry in Box 56 Rad Fan Shroud, UPR on my sheet.

Box 11 is the rear Axle Code, which give some info on the axles, you can find a listing in a Haynes Manual on page 8-9 (or so, that is the page number in the Camaro Book). This Axle code will also be listed in the 1982 service manual, with a few more numbers.

Your front springs are BZX (Box 15, which is particially (sp) missing from your sheet, the B is dropped in the listing). In Box 16 looks like the rear springs are NNM, with the first N dropped.

Most of the box numbers have a item name next to them indicating what the code covers. I have never seen a list of what all the codes actually mean though.

My build sheet is here if you want to compare 82 Camaros and 82 Firebirds.........

https://www.thirdgen.org/forums/hist...o-z28-lu5.html

Dave

Last edited by 82CrossFire Z28; 07-21-2007 at 04:53 PM. Reason: Added Build Sheet Link
Old 07-21-2007, 06:21 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I found my build sheet to just last year. Unfortunately it was not for my car but for a car 2 spaces futher up on the line. The vin number is off by 2 numbers what a bummer. The cars were both black so someone must have chucked it in the wrong car.
Old 07-21-2007, 07:01 PM
TGO - 10 Year Member

Received 60 Likes on 32 Posts
Car: 1983 Trans Am
Engine: L69 5.0L HO
Transmission: Manual
Axle/Gears: 3.73

Great find! The build sheet for my 82 is missing the top 2/3. Many of the codes can be found in the parts catalog but you have to do a lot of cross referencing to find the right one. Your car is much like mine and I spent way to much time reconstructing the missing data.

Here is my best guess to your missing data

Box 5: VA MA AJ AA
Box 14: XV BLU
Box 15: I’m going to disagree with 82CrossFire Z28 on this one. I think it should be ZW
Box 16: NL followed by NM
Box 17: CB
Box 29: E
Box 30: 34
Box 48: NT HL
Box 49: BL H
Box: 62: CH or CR (probably CH)

I see your car was originally a LU5 car with 4 wheel disc brakes, a fairly uncommon combo. It was also built in early may, which was about right.
Old 07-21-2007, 07:55 PM
Supreme Member

I agree with wildjeff in finding the numbers/codes in the parts catalog.There is also a section to convert the tag/stamped/casting numbers 82Crossfire is speaking of into actual part numbers.But using the parts catalog is like reading goverment regulations(like visiting the dentist).
Old 07-21-2007, 09:18 PM
Supreme Member

cool, thanks for that. Is there any way to get a reproduction build sheet? Or is the one in my car the only one? I'd just like to know what is missing in mine, since there is a good chunk gone, and some other spots are unreadable.

I checked the master cylinder, but the sticker was gone. I know what you are talking about, I have seen the sticker in some other under hood photos of these cars. Pretty sure it's still the factory cylinder. However there is a tag on the brake proportioning valve with an "R" on it.

This leads me to my next question. I have been thinking of restoring my car for a while now. It's still in very good shape for being 25 years old, and for an original interior it's pretty complete. Of course it shows it's wear, but my original seats are barley torn, some plastic here and there is cracked however.

I have found a NOS shift **** and button which I'm sure is very hard to come by especially on the '82 TA with the **** being a one year item. I recently got some of the original turbocast wheels, and hubcaps to go with my car since they were missing when I bought it. I was also able to get a couple NOS emblems for the hubcaps.

Anyway, my drivetrain is not stock. The engine, rear end, and tranny have all been swapped out. It was like this when I got it. Of course all the CFI components have been removed as well, including some hacked up wiring under the dash and the ALDL port removed. Also I noticed a harness behind the passenger side fender scoop that has also been cut and removed. Why people hack harnesses boggles my mind. It is completely unnecessary!

So, if I decide to restore my car to original, it is going to be some work. Right now I have a 400 SBC, and have been thinking of just getting all the CFI components and putting them on that engine. I have a 700R4, and a 9bolt rear end. I have been thinking of looking for a parts car with all the stuff I need already in it. Trying to piece everything together has been hard, and I haven't had much luck. If I find a parts car, should I just use the original engine, tranny, and rear end?
Old 07-21-2007, 09:52 PM
Supreme Member

Car: Pair of 92 Z28s

Thats really cool, i found my partial build sheet under my seat, wish i found the actual one though .
Old 07-21-2007, 10:31 PM
TGO - 10 Year Member

Your Build sheet is in pretty good condition. I have seen some bad ones.

Your master cylinder Box 81 should be “FP”. I’m not surprised it gone. They don’t hold up well. If there is any other boxes you’re not sure about let me know and I’ll see what I can come up with.

Only reproductions I know of are for Corvettes through the Corvette Museum. As far a I know no one is reproduction F-body Build sheets. When I redid my build sheet I created a blank template in CorelDraw then filled in the info by hand. I have searched high and low for the correct font but came up empty, so I started to create my own font, then got side tracked with other projects. Van Nuys uses three different fonts in two different sizes; Norwood uses two different fonts in two sizes.

Being that it’s an LU5/WS6 car, I say restore it. I’m in the midst of a restoration project myself. Your best bet is to find a donor LU5 car, maybe something with a bad body but good/decent drive train and original wiring. I’m partial to factory correct cars though.
The following users liked this post:
John Daly (08-23-2020)
Old 07-22-2007, 12:34 AM
Supreme Member

Originally Posted by wildjeff

Being that it’s an LU5/WS6 car, I say restore it. I’m in the midst of a restoration project myself. Your best bet is to find a donor LU5 car, maybe something with a bad body but good/decent drive train and original wiring. I’m partial to factory correct cars though.
That is what I'm thinking...The 400 is fun, but I'd like to have a factory correct car. I'd be willing to drop a 305 in place of the 400, as crazy as it may seem
I think there is something special about these early third gens though. Some may disagree, but I think they are somewhat more unique than the later third gens. They all seem the same in later years.

Did most Trans Am's have the 2.93 rear end ratio like mine? Seems like an odd ratio. Also, when I bought the car, the owner said I could take the original rear end. He had it sitting in the garage...never went back for it. Didn't think much of it at the time, other than he said he blew it up. Didn't really want a broken rear end taking up space, but after I found out that the WS6 cars with rear disc brakes is somewhat rare due to the shortage, I'm kicking myself
Old 07-22-2007, 01:08 AM
TGO - 10 Year Member

From what I’ve seen the 2.93 rear end is common in LU5 cars, I think it was standard with the crossfire engine IIRC. Not sure about others models.

1982TA – do you have a pic of the cowl tag, I’m still trying to decode what DBWNS means, and I think you will have (D B S). Is that right? Or can you tell me what letters you have on the bottom row of your cowl tag.
Old 07-22-2007, 01:23 AM
Supreme Member

From what I’ve seen the 2.93 rear end is common in LU5 cars, I think it was standard with the crossfire engine IIRC. Not sure about others models.

1982TA – do you have a pic of the cowl tag, I’m still trying to decode what DBWNS means, and I think you will have (D B S). Is that right? Or can you tell me what letters you have on the bottom row of your cowl tag.
Unfortunately my cowl tag is missing
It's another one of those "WHY??????" Things that people do that make no sense at all! I'm not even sure if I could make a reproduction one or what. I've asked around but nobody will do it. Not sure if I can even get all the correct info on one. I've looked at other cowl tags and they all seem pretty similar, just a matter of putting in the correct numbers and RPO's I guess.

Any suggestions on making a reproduction one?? Also, thanks for the missing data on my build sheet...I missed your post on that until just now. Very cool! Any chance you could make me up a new one with the missing info? I'd be interested in seeing what you could do
Old 07-22-2007, 01:46 AM
Supreme Member

I was looking at box 28 for speedometer gear. I pretty sure it is 19 Natural but is there a "T" after that? I have seen a "T" in other build sheets. Also what does it mean? Also in my parts manual the chart doesn't make sense. It shows "Teeth" at 19 with color natural. Then is has a box for "Sleeve" and a number: 345215. Before that there is a "Code" box with a bunch of letters. Not sure what they mean. It also has a "Drive Gear" and "Driven Gear"

I have a trans code of "CO" in my build sheet. In the tire size, axle, and trans chart I matched my 2.93 axle with the MV9 trans with code of "CO" Which shows drive gear as "E" and Driven gear and "V" Are these numbers actually part numbers?? Also, does this mean there are 2 speedometer gears?

You're right about these charts and codes...they can be very confusing!
Old 07-22-2007, 02:05 AM
Supreme Member

I see your car was originally a LU5 car with 4 wheel disc brakes, a fairly uncommon combo. It was also built in early may, which was about right.
How did you get the date? I was looking for it, but must have missed it.
Old 07-22-2007, 03:07 AM
On Probation

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts
Car: 1982 Trans Am KITT Replica
Engine: LU5 305 CROSSFIRE
Transmission: TH-350
Axle/Gears: Limited Slip 3:23

A May built car with WS6 you got lucky.

Van Nuys 53XXXX cars started in Last week of April/Early May,Norwood cars diffrent story.

Mine is a 52XXXX car built late April,Also a LU5/WS6 car.

BTW,
Nice find

Dave
Old 07-22-2007, 08:41 AM
Supreme Member

Wildjeff I've been trying to decode the last line of the trim tag also.The parts catalog has it listed as for plant use but there has to be a way to decode it.
I'm dealing with a '83 Z28 and the last line is D S 161609.Our cars are almost a year apart.Mine was built 3rd week of June.

The lower rear gear(2.73 or 2.93)was very common with the LU5 as I've read and you stated.Yours did have positraction as indicated by the code PX in box 11 and the presence of G80 in the list.My '83's code is PZ which is 3.23(the G92 option for '83).

I don't understand either in hacking up a harness when they aren't all that hard to remove.I would gather all the parts for the CFI and you could use it on your 400(porting the intake and TBIs).Another thing to do that will look completly stock is using either L69 or LB9/L98 exhaust manifolds and y-pipe.I have the parts to do mine just haven't gotten to it.
Old 07-22-2007, 12:45 PM
TGO - 10 Year Member

Why on earth would some remove the cowl tag?

Just for fun, here is what your cowl tag probably looked like.

I’ve been meaning to finish my repo build sheet, maybe now is a good time, Once I get mine done reproing yours would be pretty easy, I make not promises but I’ll see what I can do.

The date is in box 10, very bottom, “05-04” , May 4 1982, a Tuesday.

The CO is the code for the 3-speed auto tranny. Then depending on what tires and rear end gears are installed will dictate what Speedo gear is used

Box 28 Speedo Gear is “19NAT T”. It is the gear that is on the speedo cable. There are two gears one inside the tranny, the drive gear and there is one on the speedo gear, the driven gear. The sleeve is the housing that the speedo gear attaches to then gets bolted to the tranny. Since different gears are different sizes there needs to be different sleeves size sleeve to keep everything lined up. I’m not sure about the E and V. Maybe they are service replacement codes?

345215 is the part number for the sleeve, gmpartsdirect.com still has it for $12.49

coolram62 – I think I have the bottom line decoded, everything except the S although I’ve got some ideas. I don’t want to post anything yet because I ‘m not that sure of my data and I don’t want to post wrong data but in your case D and S are very common on Z28 and T/As. I think it means rear spoiler and radio accommodation package. but again don't quote me on that.
Attached Thumbnails Found my build sheet!-bodyplate1982ta.jpg  
Old 07-22-2007, 05:53 PM
Supreme Member

Why on earth would some remove the cowl tag?
Just for fun, here is what your cowl tag probably looked like.
That's awesome, thanks for that. There was a guy I found who was making reproduction 2nd gen cowl tags. They look similar, I think the actual tag might be a little different. I asked if he could make one for me but for some reason he said he couldn't. Not sure why...

Thanks for clearing up the speedometer gears. I wasn't sure about that, didn't know that there was one for the speedometer. I know about the one in the tranny, I thought that was the only one.

Oh, just found the site. www.trimtags.com It shows a pontiac cowl tag, but for 2nd gen. I don't know if the metal plate is similar or not. I know the wording on the 2nd gen at the bottom isn't present on 3rd gens. also it's just over $200 Kind of expensive for a stamped piece of metal

Last edited by 1982TA; 07-22-2007 at 05:57 PM.
Old 07-22-2007, 08:29 PM
Supreme Member

Not to be the bearer of bad news but do you think your T/A was in some type of front end collision.That is the main reason the trim tag would be wrong if the front clip was replaced.But completly missing is very odd.How long have you owned her?
Old 07-22-2007, 09:28 PM
Supreme Member

Originally Posted by coolram62
Not to be the bearer of bad news but do you think your T/A was in some type of front end collision.That is the main reason the trim tag would be wrong if the front clip was replaced.But completly missing is very odd.How long have you owned her?
The previous owner said a lady hit him in the front end. The bumper looks like it is fiber glass. Let my brother in law drive the car and he bumped into a pole and chipped some paint away I know the bumper got new grilles, paint, and decals. The decals look brighter than the door decals if that makes any sense. I guess after 25 years the decals show their age. Anway, I'm pretty sure the front fenders were replaced, or at least one anyway because my fender trim is different than on the doors. Didn't really think anything of the cowl tag when I bought it, but nothing else looks bent up underneath or anything. Unless the support was replaced also. There isn't a tag there though. I've had the car for about 2 years now.
Old 07-22-2007, 10:10 PM

Car: 92 Chevrolet Camaro RS
Engine: 3.1L V6
Transmission: T-5
Axle/Gears: 3.42

where is the build sheet? i know its under the seat but where i looked for it yesterday and couldn't find it.
Old 07-22-2007, 11:19 PM
Supreme Member

it could be anywhere in the car, or non existant. The most common was under the seat, but it could be behind door panels, under the carpet, above the gas tank, under the dash... GM workers were not required to put them in the car, but many of them did. Did you remove the seat to look? If not, try taking out the seat.
Old 07-22-2007, 11:56 PM
Supreme Member

Car: 1982 Trans Am & 1982 Corvette
Engine: L-98 with LO-3 induction. 350 CFI
Transmission: 5 speed and vette has 700r4
Axle/Gears: 373's in T/A .. vette unknown

Was looking at this one and saw there is no WS-6 or WS-7. My 82's build sheet is like this as well .... was there even a WS-4 on this?
Old 07-23-2007, 12:32 PM
Supreme Member

Originally Posted by Jproz1167
Was looking at this one and saw there is no WS-6 or WS-7. My 82's build sheet is like this as well .... was there even a WS-4 on this?
Mine has WS4-Trans Am, and WS6 Special performance package.

Far right side of the RPO list shows both.
Old 07-25-2007, 11:50 PM
TGO - 10 Year Member

I “finished” my build sheet reproduction with the closest font I had and since you car is very close to mine I decided to fill in your info and make you one also. The bar code should scan correctly but I won’t know until I get to work tomorrow. I have a scanner there I can test with.

Some of the boxes on your scan are a little fuzzy, if there is anything wrong let me know and I’ll fix it.

Someday I’d like to create my own font and have a little more accurate repro, but this suits my needs for now.
Attached Thumbnails Found my build sheet!-1982tabuildsheet3.png  

Last edited by wildjeff; 08-01-2007 at 12:01 AM.
Old 07-26-2007, 12:53 AM

wildjeff

Very Nice reproduction

What does the bar code represent, the sequence number ?????

Dave
Old 07-26-2007, 01:08 AM
TGO - 10 Year Member

Thanks

Yes, exactly, it is the sequence number although it is formatted a bit differently

Example:
The seq number is P1505489
The bar code should scan to 00150548

The first letter is dropped as well as the last digit and two zeros are added. I don’t know if the last digit is a check sum or some random number.

The first letter is either a P for Pontiac firebirds or a C for Chevy Camaros
Old 07-26-2007, 08:43 AM
Supreme Member

I “finished” my build sheet reproduction with the closest font I had and since you car is very close to mine I decided to fill in your info and make you one also. The bar code should scan correctly but I won’t know until I get to work tomorrow. I have a scanner there I can test with.

Some of the boxes on your scan are a little fuzzy, if there is anything wrong let me know and I’ll fix it.

Someday I’d like to create my own font and have a little more accurate repro, but this suits my needs for now.
Wow, that is awesome! Very nice work and I appreciate you taking the time to do that One thing I noticed on the repro, is box 70 and 71 is missing some info in the top of the boxes... On my original it has "S/CVS Facia" which isn't in the one your remade. Also in box 79 instead of "19 19 CH" it almost looks like the CH should be LO, or LG...can't really tell.
Old 07-26-2007, 08:54 AM
TGO - 10 Year Member

No problem, I can make those changes tonight and send you the results, buildsheets fascinate me. Don't know why they just do

I checked the bar code and it scans correctly.

Last edited by wildjeff; 07-26-2007 at 09:56 AM.
Old 07-26-2007, 10:31 PM
TGO - 10 Year Member

PM Sent
Old 07-31-2007, 01:16 PM
Supreme Member

I dug out my original build sheet and find alot of things in common yes this is a fact. black/gold car to

the guy that tried to reproduce

box 105 should be BK 92 WS4

where he listed the axle gears as GW8 I think its GU8 my sheet has GU5 3.23 gears
Old 07-31-2007, 01:35 PM
Supreme Member

I was also going to add the weights are quite a bit different as well.

mine is gvwr 4006 gawr f 2070 r 1936 ship wt f 1907 r 1279
Old 07-31-2007, 10:59 PM
TGO - 10 Year Member

Jprz1167 - I think the BK should be DK, however I am working off a scan so it’s a bit hard to tell and I don’t see a GW8. There is a GW9 which is correct for 2.93 Ratio Axle. it’s the same axle my car has.
Old 07-31-2007, 11:04 PM
Supreme Member

I have a near perfect build sheet aside from a couple stains but would be easier to duplicate what the boxes say then his if you want it
Old 07-31-2007, 11:27 PM
Supreme Member

Jprz1167 - I think the BK should be DK, however I am working off a scan so it’s a bit hard to tell and I don’t see a GW8. There is a GW9 which is correct for 2.93 Ratio Axle. it’s the same axle my car has.
Box 105 actually is "BK" I have a high res scan on my pc, and looking at the actual original, it does say "BK" The photo I posted seems to have lost some resolution to the one I originally scanned. I can send you a high res if you need it...however I think everything you gave me is pretty much right on. Except for this one When you get a chance do you think you could fix this??
Old 07-31-2007, 11:43 PM
TGO - 10 Year Member

1982TA- I can fix that no problem. Is the GW9 correct?

Jproz1167 - I’m always looking for more data, I’d like to take a look, if you have a scan or pic, either post it or you can email me at 82transam@comcast.net Id be me much obliged.

I see you have an 82 Corvette also; I know the Corvette Museum sell reprint/copies of the build sheet for the Corvette. I wish there was a similar service for the F-body. You can get dealer invoices for Firebirds and Camaros but no build sheets.
Old 07-31-2007, 11:56 PM

Car: '91 RS
Engine: 5.0L gross *** tbi
Transmission: 700r4
Axle/Gears: 2.73

thats a cool find.
Old 08-01-2007, 01:46 AM
Supreme Member

1982TA- I can fix that no problem. Is the GW9 correct?
Thanks...and yes, GW9 is correct
Old 08-01-2007, 11:35 PM
Supreme Member

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Car: 89 Firebird
Engine: 6.0 LS
Transmission: T-56
Axle/Gears: 3.70

im gonna take a good look at my orig seats in my 83 and see if my sheet is there. im really only concrned with one RPO on mine and thats if it was a WS6 car.
it came with 4 wheel disk, 5 speed, fast ratio steering box, 215/65/15 turbo cast (non bowling ball style) wheels and the LG4 motor. i havent miced the sway bars yet but they look larger than the avg bird sways.
ll things point to WS6 but i have yet to see it in black and white. has anyone had good luck with PHS on a early third gen?
Old 08-01-2007, 11:47 PM
TGO - 10 Year Member

Originally Posted by QUICKCHICKEN
im gonna take a good look at my orig seats in my 83 and see if my sheet is there. im really only concrned with one RPO on mine and thats if it was a WS6 car.
it came with 4 wheel disk, 5 speed, fast ratio steering box, 215/65/15 turbo cast (non bowling ball style) wheels and the LG4 motor. i havent miced the sway bars yet but they look larger than the avg bird sways.
ll things point to WS6 but i have yet to see it in black and white. has anyone had good luck with PHS on a early third gen?
Yep, I’ve bought packets for all my cars 82’s and 83’s. The sheet that has the most value is the dealer invoice but it may not tell you if you have WS6, so its not a definitive source.
Old 08-01-2007, 11:57 PM
Supreme Member

Yep, I’ve bought packets for all my cars 82’s and 83’s. The sheet that has the most value is the dealer invoice but it may not tell you if you have WS6, so its not a definitive source.
I have been thinking of getting the PHS packet for my '82 for a while now. What exactly comes with it? And don't you have to pay for the window sticker separate through a different company?
Old 08-02-2007, 11:33 AM
Supreme Member

just curious again, I just saw 1tinindians build sheet and I am curious why 15 inch tire equipped cars came with N65 space saver tire. Where as my 14 inch equipped car didn't.
Old 08-02-2007, 11:44 AM
TGO - 10 Year Member

There are two spares available, a compact spare for none posi cars and a space saver spare (the inflatable one) for posi cars.

The packet from PHS comes with (in order of coolness) the dealer invoice of your car, a copy of the dealer order form, copy of the government spec sheet, other misc. filler.

Its pricey at $50.00 but if I get another car I’ll buy it again. But that me.
Old 08-15-2007, 02:02 AM

The various letter combinations at the bottom of the cowl tag, such as the DBWNS, denote the type and design level of the interior trim.

The 2.93 was the standard on the 1982 LU5, with the 3.23 being the option. Around mid-production year the 3.23 was offered as a "No Extra Charge" option choice with the LU5 due to the shortages for the 4 Wheel Disc.
Old 06-06-2009, 10:43 AM

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
Car: 1989 TTA
Engine: 3.8L Turbo V6 - VIN 7
Transmission: 200R4

Is the build sheet letter sized (so 8.5 x 11") or is it some other "odd" size??
Old 06-06-2009, 09:32 PM

Originally Posted by jlarsson
Is the build sheet letter sized (so 8.5 x 11") or is it some other "odd" size??
Mine measures 8.5 x 10-15/16 inches

Dave
Old 06-06-2009, 10:39 PM
Supreme Member

Car: sold

I found mine a few months back......it was pretty cool.
Old 06-07-2009, 05:29 PM

Car: 1982 Recaro T/A
Engine: LU5 CFI 305 V8
Transmission: TH-200C
Axle/Gears: 3.23 F-body Fanatic: Yes

Oh no... not the cowl tag DBWNS again. I remember there was a huge debate about it a while back, and we all had theories, but nobody had definitive info that could explain *all* real-life cars. Maybe just some or most.
Old 06-07-2009, 07:25 PM
TGO - 10 Year Member

Originally Posted by kizz
Oh no... not the cowl tag DBWNS again. I remember there was a huge debate about it a while back, and we all had theories, but nobody had definitive info that could explain *all* real-life cars. Maybe just some or most.
LOL . I'm still collecting data and working on it but I'm not saying anything until I know for sure.