Group Purchases Take part in, suggest, or discuss Group Purchases here. Make sure to read the rules before doing so.

FULL L.E.D. DIGITAL TAILS

Search this Thread

Old 03-01-2009, 07:46 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Re: FULL L.E.D. DIGITAL TAILS

I will say i have used northwestmustang aka classicleds led tail lights in my 68 mustang for almost 4 years now.Mine was one of there first runs for the year they still work great.Yes you do have to trim the tail light housings on some of there kits and make the lights line up to the len not just throw it in the bucket and bitch it fits bad.Spaghetti does make nice lights but there price leaves them mostly for people with trailer queen cars.I'm not here to pick a fight but there is more then one company that makes led tail lights some are cheaper but you need to tweak them a tiny bit to make fit.
Old 03-01-2009, 08:45 AM
Supreme Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Car: 89' IROC-Z
Engine: LO3
Transmission: 700R4
Axle/Gears: 10-Bolt/2.73

That's what I was afraid of, these still function like regular bulbs, they fade on and off, and the sequential is nice, but to me slow and not very smooth between switching transactions.

Of course this is compared to Spaghetti's kits, but then again we haven't seen/heard much of anything from them for us so technically I can't compare yet.

I guess waiting for the video from kenny will be all we can go on, until boosted6 aka Scot W. says something, last we heard they were in prototype but they hit the lens so they went back to the drawing board?

In due time

EDIT:

Originally Posted by andrewmp6
I will say i have used northwestmustang aka classicleds led tail lights in my 68 mustang for almost 4 years now.Mine was one of there first runs for the year they still work great.Yes you do have to trim the tail light housings on some of there kits and make the lights line up to the len not just throw it in the bucket and bitch it fits bad.Spaghetti does make nice lights but there price leaves them mostly for people with trailer queen cars.I'm not here to pick a fight but there is more then one company that makes led tail lights some are cheaper but you need to tweak them a tiny bit to make fit.
I know your giving good review, but you forgot one thing, proof.

Classic LED's besides not having a price on 90% of their products their most expensive kit is $289 (hard to compare when its the only price on the site)

Also note what some aren't, Spaghetti's kits are BOTH sequential and non sequential. Not just one or the other. Secondly SE uses high power leds and not led bulbs (which produce glare through the lens (especially our KLEARZ lenses))

Spaghetti Engineering's most expensive kit is $240, so how you say their expensive I am not sure.

The other more expensive products are the full lens housings made from solid billet aluminum which IS NOT part of their LED kits. So once again

Classic LED's = $289
Spaghetti LED's = $240

P.S. I just want to give a more completely accurate description of both companies.

Last edited by I H8 WWD; 03-01-2009 at 01:09 PM. Reason: Edited for KRIS sake...haha
Old 03-01-2009, 12:00 PM
Supreme Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Car: 91 RS Camaro, 75 L82 Corvette
Engine: LO3, 383 Stroker
Transmission: 700R4, TH400
Axle/Gears: 4th gen 3.23 posi/LS1 discs, stock

Originally Posted by I H8 WWD
P.S. I just want to give a completely accurate description of both companies.
Hard to compare when pricing and product are yet to be released from one of the companies, esp if they went back to the drawing board!
Old 03-01-2009, 01:07 PM
Supreme Member

Originally Posted by krisb410
Hard to compare when pricing and product are yet to be released from one of the companies, esp if they went back to the drawing board!
Read a little bit above this and you'll see I already said that.

"but then again we haven't seen/heard much of anything from them for us so technically I can't compare yet."

I guess I should have said a MORE COMPLETE description..as was directed towards the post before me.
Old 03-01-2009, 04:27 PM
Want a title? Post!

Hello again.
Again, thank you for the questions and opportunity to present my LEDs to you.
First.

My LEDs appear on ebay for two reasons. One. I am in 31 retail stores and some sell on ebay. A majority of my stores are small family owned stores and my LEDs are big sellers. Two. When my new designs come in, I have about $2,000 invested in the first set that arrives. So, I put them on to help recover some cash. But, after I ship to retailers, I pull them off. I do not compete with my retailers. At this time, I have about 100 designs. Some, I’m sorry to say, just don’t sell.

Yes, I am a small family owned business, and have not had a booth at SEMA as both Spaghetti Engineering and Mustang Project has. That is an expense I just can not afford at this time.

However, my LEDs have been at SEMA the past two years. The Ring Brothers, Spring Greens, WI , http://www.ringbrothers.com/projects/reactor/ 1967 Mustang was awarded the 2007 Good Guys Muscle Car of the year along with several major awards at the 2007 SEMA. The LEDs were a custom design. For 2008, their 1969 Camaro, http://www.ringbrothers.com/, which was on last month’s Hot Rod magazine, again had my LEDs and again, they were awarded the Good Guy’s Muscle Car of the Year along with major SEMA awards. This is the first time ANY design team received this award two year running. I have just completed LEDs for this years entry, a 1966 Fairlane as shown on their web site. (These will also fit the 1970/73 Camaro.)

Classic Design Concepts new 1968 Mustang, http://www.classicdesignconcepts.com/ contains my LEDs and, appeared at this years Geneva Car Show.
I also provide LEDs to a Canadian company who’s 2005 thru 2008 Mustang is a killer. Please email me for addition information. I am attempting to bring that style light to the US market, but don’t have the cash to finish.

I do not have any financial backing! As hard as I have tried, banks just don’t seem to loan to small business that are trying to expand. (I guess if I did not need money, or I was a bank, I could get funded). ClassicLEDs is funded by myself and my wife. We are proud that we feel we are putting the best product out on the market today. Our warranty is the best in the market. I send a replacement board before you need to return the board to me. Makes for a faster replacement.

After all, not only am I representing ClassicLEDS and NorthWestMustang, but you purchased your lights from a dealer and I owe that dealer a responsibility to provide service to their customers.

My boards are not cheap. By the way, I do not take offense when that term is used. It’s a pretty general term.

I keep my cost down to retailers allowing me to increase market share, provide a better margin for dealers, and compete with the imported LEDs that are coming. I use the best parts possible. My PC Boards are produced at one of the best manufacturers in California, Bay Area Circuits, Redwood City, CA. The photo shown is an older style and I will need to get newer photos on my web site. All my LED boards are now produced using a white PC Board.

My 1982/92 Camaro design, along with others, contain red, yellow and white LEDs. As a comparison, white LEDs cost me eight times the cost of one red. The yellow, cost me six times.

Now for some comparison.

1982/92 Camaro. First off, Spaghetti Engineering puts out a very fine product. Their electronics are more capable then mine as they are going after a different market then I am. My market is the owner who likes working on their car and wants the biggest bang for their buck and may not want that style of operation. Same as I do.

Their multi tasked light sequence is very nice and looks good. I have never been asked to do that, so I don’t. I do offer three styles. Standard sequence, then on, on, on, off. Or on, on, on, off, off, off. And the newest is a six section for longer boards.

My designs fill the entire lens with lights. Please visit http://www.classicleds.com/newproducts.html and compare my 1969 Camaro LEDs along with the 1979/81 Firebird size and number of LEDs. The 1969 Camaro comes with a new housing I designed to replace the OEM housing for a better fit. With or without white reverse lights.

My 1974 Thru 1981 Firebird LEDs sales are continually increasing. My 1974/78 LEDs are have a new design and I hope to have the new photos up Monday. But again, each system is ONE long board, not several. The older 1974/78 Firebird contained three boards and contained 510 LEDs. But customer feed back wanted one board. Almost everyone said they did not mind making modification to the housing, but not the lens. So, a new design is now out.

My boards fill ALL THREE section with light, not the outer. The inner clear lens contains addition red LEDs along with the white LEDs for reverse. This gives all three sections red LEDs during the sequence and brake operation, not two. With this system, your OEM flasher remains and gives the OEM clicking sound.

The non sequential contains yellow LEDs in the center section and red LEDs along with white LEDs in the clear section.

The control unit plugs into the LEDs and contains a long wire that runs up to the fuse box for constant power. Why? This gives a constant power to all LEDs during operation resulting in more light.

Please compare the area covered with LEDs on each system. My board, as mentioned before, covers the entire area under the lens.

You must modify the housing to allow the boards to accomplish this. Sorry, but all the designs I tested require the modification. If not, there is a big gape between the sections.

Regarding an earlier posting about my 1967/68 Camaro LEDs. The LEDs are off set to fill the lens with more light, and removes the straight line look. This is done on all designs. Those, by the way, are being redesigned.

Now, as far as Camaro, General Motors and MoPar lights. Major catalog shops just don’t respond to offers to carry the large line of LEDs. They have a one size fits all line, and that’s about it. I am, however, still attempting to get into additional catalogs making purchasing my product easier.

I do have one of, or the largest line of, MoPar LEDs in production to date. My 1969/70 Charger and 1970 Challenger lights are so new, I have not finished test fitting them. My GTO and Firebird line is very large.

Now, as you have mentioned, there seems to be a lot of lights missing from my web site. Your right, and I will jump on that this week.

There is only one of me, and one worker who keeps asking for a cup of coffee, soda, bottle of water and drive me nuts..........But does do good work and shows up everyday. Well, he slows down when The Price is Right is on......

I must admit this has brought to light that I must get the time to update my web site. All attempts to do so this week will be looked at.

Again, thank you for reading my posting. I look forward to hearing from you. I do take all of this to heart. It’s better to hear this from owners who are looking for products then owners who bought my products and are unhappy with what they purchased.

Should anyone out there who’s clubs are having shows with charity auctions please feel free to contact me for support.

Email me at any time with questions.

Cheers,
Larry Bush, Owner
ClassicLEDs LLC
Old 03-03-2009, 09:58 PM
Want a title? Post!

I am a dealer for both Classic and Spaghetti. I am not here to sell anything as I am not a sponser, just want to give an unbiased opinion since I deal with both companies.

Classic is a reputible company and Larry and will take care of any problems any of his customers may have. I use his product line to fill in empty spots in our LED product line. I have had no major complaints and everyone who has purchased his lights have been happy with them. Classic lights have been used by the Ring Brothers, 3 time Street Machine of the Year Winners, so Classic products are going into some high end cars.

Classic lights are made similar to others on the market such as Technostalgia and Dakota Digital. They do have their plus' such as installing a resistor to simulate load so they do not require a no load flasher. They are also plug and play with the use of the 1157 plug.

I have also been a dealer for Spaghetti since they started marketing LED lights. I was there #1 retailer until a couple huge wharehouses jumped on board. If anyone has any questions about their products, I will happy answer any questions you may have.

There is a reason they went back to the drawing board. They did not like how the lights looked through the lenses so they moved them a fraction of an inch so the light pattern looked even. That is also the reason why they have taken over a year to bring these to market. Any minor change in the board design requires a complete redesign of the board. They are basically a computer mother board with lights. Due to the technology in the board, Spaghetti uses a weatherpak style connector that is required to be spliced in. They also require an additional constant power wire and ground wire to be hooked up to provide power to the computer board as the sequence is actually programmed onto each board.

Spaghetti has plenty of videos on their site www.spaghettiengineering.com for anyone wanting to know what their sequencing looks like. They also have a dip switch built in to turn the squence off or on. Price point will be in the ball park of Classic LED's.

Both companies will take care of its customers equally well, so all you have to do is make your decision based upon the time frame you want it, the product, and its pricing. I hope this post helped.

Mike
Old 03-04-2009, 05:25 AM
Supreme Member
TGO - 10 Year Member

Received 18 Likes on 14 Posts
Car: 1983 Pontiac Trans Am Daytona 500
Engine: Crossfire 305ci V8
Transmission: Jasper 700R4 4 speed Automatic
Axle/Gears: 3.23 limited slip/posi

thank you for the update dude
Old 03-04-2009, 09:09 AM

Car: 1992 Camaro RS
Engine: 383 SuperRam
Transmission: 4L60
Axle/Gears: 3:23 Posi

Thanks Larry for the info. To tell you the truth no matter how spaghetti's kit looks Id rather buy Classic's kit just for the fact that we have gotten more info from him than spaghetti and he seems like a stand up guy IMO.

My only question and maybe I missed it some where. What about the wrap around part of the tailight? Can a panel be made to fill that area?
Old 03-04-2009, 09:53 AM
Supreme Member

Originally Posted by Fast92RS
Thanks Larry for the info. To tell you the truth no matter how spaghetti's kit looks Id rather buy Classic's kit just for the fact that we have gotten more info from him than spaghetti and he seems like a stand up guy IMO.

My only question and maybe I missed it some where. What about the wrap around part of the tailight? Can a panel be made to fill that area?
Due to it being the reflective part of the lens a board could fit but would not look right because of the reflective part inside the lens, if you remove it then you have a completely clear wrap around and the others are grid style. Im no longer beefing on wanting the wrap around because in all, (even if you look at cdoyles LED conversion) it doesnt look good in any way anyway.

We just need to wait until Kenny gets his KLEARZ then we are on our way. I cant wait.
Old 03-04-2009, 04:55 PM

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Car: 87 irocz
Engine: 5.0
Transmission: 700r4

keep your fingers crossed for next week
Old 03-04-2009, 05:32 PM
Supreme Member
TGO - 10 Year Member

Originally Posted by kennyglm
keep your fingers crossed for next week
show me the leds!!!
Old 03-06-2009, 04:41 PM
Want a title? Post!

Car: 1986 Buick GN
Engine: Turbo V6
Transmission: 200R4
Axle/Gears: Stock
Spaghetti LED taillight prototypes !!!

Well everyone! Here are some prototype pictures / Video of the Camaro LED taillights. These are just raw videos and pictures and better quality ones will be available soon. I expect these to be available in 4-6 weeks. Pricing will be anounced at that time. I will be taking orders as soon as they are available.

Also available for purchase is the LED reverse bulbs shown in the pictures and the video.

VIDEO> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w6g7r2C1H-Q

If anyone has any questions concerning the lights, Please contact Spaghetti engineering.

Brian Santilli
Director of Operations
Spaghetti Engineering Corp.
Tel: 856.719.9989
Fax: 856.719.9990
Attached Thumbnails FULL L.E.D. DIGITAL TAILS-1100186p1.jpg   FULL L.E.D. DIGITAL TAILS-1100186p2.jpg   FULL L.E.D. DIGITAL TAILS-1100186p3.jpg  

Last edited by boosted6; 03-06-2009 at 05:22 PM.
Old 03-06-2009, 04:44 PM
Want a title? Post!

More pictures...
Attached Thumbnails FULL L.E.D. DIGITAL TAILS-1100186p4.jpg   FULL L.E.D. DIGITAL TAILS-1100186p5.jpg  
Old 03-06-2009, 05:01 PM

not impressed
Old 03-06-2009, 05:06 PM

Car: 1991 Formula Firebird
Engine: Pontiac 355 stroker (305 TBI 4Sale)
Transmission: Pending Manual , 700r4 for sale...
Axle/Gears: Stock... for now

Subscribe
Old 03-06-2009, 06:17 PM

i like the way they sequence but they should sequence all the way across
Old 03-06-2009, 06:44 PM
Want a title? Post!

i like the way they sequence but they should sequence all the way across
I can think of one reason for them not sequencing all the way accross. 1) If they sequenced all the way accross then you would give up the brake light on the side that the turn signal is on. Giving up a brake light is also giving up saftey by only having one brake light.

Scot W.
Old 03-06-2009, 06:51 PM
Supreme Member
TGO - 10 Year Member

i still have to wait for the trans am LED tail lights
Old 03-06-2009, 09:59 PM

Car: 89 z
Engine: Chevy 383
Axle/Gears: 9 bolt 3.73

If the video of the ClassicLEDs setup looks like I think it will, I'll be sporting a couple real soon. Larrys design can do it all and more, you just can't change it later with dip switches. Just buy the set you want.
Old 03-06-2009, 10:07 PM
Supreme Member

Oh no, video comparison time.

I like the SE kit, and questions being, are the leds on the amber light amber and brakes red. Just to make sure as I will have smoked clear lenses.
Old 03-07-2009, 01:25 AM

Im sold on the SE kit. Looks super factory.Will purchase as soon as they are available.
Old 03-07-2009, 01:41 AM
Supreme Member
TGO - 10 Year Member

Received 42 Likes on 33 Posts
Car: 82 TA 87 IZ L98 88 IZ LB9 88 IZ L98
Engine: 5.7TBI 5,7TPI 5.0TPI, 5,7TPI
Transmission: T5, 700R4, T5, 700R4
Axle/Gears: 3.08, 3.27, 3.45, 3.27

The sequencing and all is really nice, but can the SE ones be set to just go on and off? The sequencing is illegal here.
Old 03-07-2009, 02:02 AM

Car: Custom 1992 Camaro Z28 25th Anniver
Engine: 5.7L V8 350 L98 TPI

Originally Posted by boosted6
I can think of one reason for them not sequencing all the way accross. 1) If they sequenced all the way accross then you would give up the brake light on the side that the turn signal is on. Giving up a brake light is also giving up saftey by only having one brake light.

Scot W.
I would have to agree. At first I was rather disappointed that it didn't sequence the entire side but now that I think about it, it wouldn't work all that well.. Think about it, the stock tails are seperated by 3 colors (Red, Amber, White). If you wanted to take advantage of the full sequencing, that would mean it would be flashing from white, to amber, to red.. Would be rather confusing to the person behind you..

I also have a feeling that sequential lights will be illegal in MANY countries and US states. They used to have sequencing 3rd brake lights that you could buy but mostly were only found in aftermarket import stores as they were illegal.
Old 03-07-2009, 04:53 AM
Supreme Member
TGO - 10 Year Member

Larry of Classic LEDS has sent me an update on the 1982-1984 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am LED tail light progress. It is impressive.

Old 03-07-2009, 08:33 AM

Car: 1992 z28
Engine: 383 LT1 in the works
Transmission: T-56 in the works
Axle/Gears: 3.73 in the works

will the SE LED lights be available without the sequence? I just want factory looking/style with the LED boards, no sequence or anything. Just nice looking bright lights.
Old 03-07-2009, 08:45 AM
Supreme Member

Originally Posted by camarosource
I would have to agree. At first I was rather disappointed that it didn't sequence the entire side but now that I think about it, it wouldn't work all that well.. Think about it, the stock tails are seperated by 3 colors (Red, Amber, White). If you wanted to take advantage of the full sequencing, that would mean it would be flashing from white, to amber, to red.. Would be rather confusing to the person behind you..
Thats why I like the classicLEDs design, works with my tail lights. (Red, Red, White instead of Red, Amber, White)

But I do have to say, I like the Spaghetti kit! If I had stock lenses, thats the kit I like better.
Old 03-07-2009, 08:49 AM
Want a title? Post!

Originally Posted by Twin_Turbo
The sequencing and all is really nice, but can the SE ones be set to just go on and off? The sequencing is illegal here.
Yes Sir, There is a dip switch on each board that turns the sequencing on & off just for that reason.

Scot W.
Old 03-07-2009, 08:55 AM
Want a title? Post!

Originally Posted by SomeGuy25thZ
will the SE LED lights be available without the sequence? I just want factory looking/style with the LED boards, no sequence or anything. Just nice looking bright lights.
ALL of the SE LED tail lights are equiped with a "Dip Swich" that turns the sequencing on & off. This makes things easyier for the customer to buy One set of Tail lights and not be stuck with a set of sequencing lights that are illegal in there city. The sequencing can simply be turned off..

Scot W.
Old 03-07-2009, 08:59 AM

It looks to me that if you want factory appearing lights, or factory appearing w/ sequence and you don't want to (or are afraid to) modify anything than get SE.
If you want something different than get Larrys kit. It seems w/ SE you get what you get, like it or leave it. I know Larry is willing to work with you to give you a lot more options.
Old 03-07-2009, 09:28 AM

Car: 1992 z28
Engine: 383 LT1 in the works
Transmission: T-56 in the works
Axle/Gears: 3.73 in the works

Im not concerned with modifying anything. I can do all that whichever looks just right will be purchased. I could care less for the sequence. As long as the LED's sit square in the housing then those are the ones I buy. Not looking to spend hundreds to find it the boards are slightly angled or offset a little so things arent lined up.

Everyone looks good so lets get some orders going! Sign me up for sure.
Old 03-07-2009, 10:26 AM

Originally Posted by KITT1983
Larry of Classic LEDS has sent me an update on the 1982-1984 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am LED tail light progress. It is impressive.
That is very Impressive! Where can I get a set? Will the '84's work on a '91 Bird?
Old 03-07-2009, 11:09 AM
Supreme Member

Still waiting for C-LED's to show a video. Then Ill make my decision. Still unsure if I will like the brake light being in the reverse section, also not to mention them being bulbs gives off glare when light hits them. So i am also waiting to see them behind Kenny's KLEARZ lenses smoked version to see if glare happens inside the housings.
Old 03-07-2009, 11:13 AM
Supreme Member
TGO - 10 Year Member

Originally Posted by Tice
That is very Impressive! Where can I get a set? Will the '84's work on a '91 Bird?
I don't think it will work on a 1990-1992 Firebird. but I could be wrong could I see a photo of your taillights?
Old 03-07-2009, 12:43 PM
Supreme Member

Still waiting for C-LED's to show a video. Then Ill make my decision. Still unsure if I will like the brake light being in the reverse section, also not to mention them being bulbs gives off glare when light hits them. So i am also waiting to see them behind Kenny's KLEARZ lenses smoked version to see if glare happens inside the housings.
What do you mean by bulbs giving off glare? They are clear LEDs that when illuminated, will emmit red light.
Old 03-07-2009, 02:43 PM

I don't get that also. they are either LEDS or bulbs, right? maybe I don't know something.
Old 03-07-2009, 07:29 PM

Originally Posted by KITT1983
I don't think it will work on a 1990-1992 Firebird. but I could be wrong could I see a photo of your taillights?
Picked up a pic from EBay...
I've always loved the look of the 84's... Never knew If I could swap them...

Old 03-07-2009, 08:42 PM
Want a title? Post!

Originally Posted by Norwood
I don't get that also. they are either LEDS or bulbs, right? maybe I don't know something.
I think what he meant was they are "LED bulbs" because there are several different types of LED's. (I.E. The ones used on Spaghetti's kit are "Wide angle- High Intensity" (a flat style) LED. Classic's are a bulb style LED).

Scot W.
Old 03-08-2009, 04:42 AM
Supreme Member
TGO - 10 Year Member

Picked up a pic from EBay...
I've always loved the look of the 84's... Never knew If I could swap them...

no the 1982-1984 tail lights is very different from yours

Many Knight Rider guys modify their tail light wiring harness to accommodate 1982-1984 tail lights who own 1985-1992 Firebirds or Trans Ams.

see the difference in design between the years. here is mine:

Old 03-08-2009, 01:09 PM
Supreme Member

Yeah. If you were to take a picture of the led bulbs they would leave little flare (bling?) marks in the photos as would any curved glass. Same example with sunlight through the lenses. So I am wondering how they will look behind our clear lenses. I believe they will be fine but that's why I am waiting for Kenny to install his.

I think I will like both kits in which a hard decision will take place. So I'm anxious to see video.
Old 03-09-2009, 08:26 PM
Want a title? Post!

Greetings from snowy Oregon...I have attempted to video the Sequential and non sequential LEDs and asked a member to post them allowing all to see them.

They have also been sent to my webbie and hope she will get them posted on ClassicLEDs.com in the morning.

As a note. I will be attending the MoPars at the Strip in Vegas the weekend of March 20 thru 22. I will be leaving on the 17th. If you have questions, I will have email contact.

If you would like a copy of the video please email and I will send them to you.

Again, thanks for letting me keep you informed.

Larry
ClassicLEDs
Old 03-09-2009, 09:24 PM
Supreme Member
TGO - 10 Year Member

I am the member that Larry contacted and here are the videos:

Sequential 1982 Camaro

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QANxlLA2RCU

nonsequential 1982 Camaro

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jpb0YQcs8bw

Last edited by KITT1983; 03-10-2009 at 06:48 AM.
Old 03-09-2009, 09:42 PM
Supreme Member

I'd really like to see a video of Larry's sequential system inside a grid tail light. I wonder how bright the reverse white LEDs will be compared to my 50 watt halogen bulbs I have now.
Old 03-10-2009, 10:21 AM
Supreme Member

Yup, still need Kenny to make a video. Poor quality, but I get the idea.

Thanks Larry for the videos and KITT for posting.
Old 03-10-2009, 12:08 PM
Supreme Member
TGO - 10 Year Member

Yup, still need Kenny to make a video. Poor quality, but I get the idea.

Thanks Larry for the videos and KITT for posting.

No problem, I am always glad to be of service.
Old 03-10-2009, 03:10 PM

they told me about another 2 weeks plus shipping time till i get my klears so figure at least 3 weeks
Old 03-10-2009, 03:56 PM
Supreme Member

they told me about another 2 weeks plus shipping time till i get my klears so figure at least 3 weeks
Must be the NEW NEW BATCH then. I was told he was making them end of February or beginning of March (Batch of 20-30 sets). Dont worry, they look awesome, just waiting is hard to do. Im here with ya.
Old 03-10-2009, 05:43 PM
Want a title? Post!

Information Update

An all red version of the kit will be available. We are still working on this. As of right now the two circuit boards are definitely part of the kit.

Since there has been some mention about the corner light of the lens, As for the triangle side light we are hoping to have a PCB LED bulb included in the kit. the PCB LED reverse bulb and the PCB LED corner bulb we are still in the process of pricing to make sure you all get the best look and the most bang for your buck. (Spaghetti Engineering)

Scot W.
Old 03-11-2009, 12:49 PM

Haha, Why does it say you haven't posted, Boosted? Weird.
Well, I'm bummed to hear that I can't use the 84's on my 92... But, you say there's a way to make it work, KITT? Could you PM me a link or a procedure telling me how to do this swap? Much appreciated.
Old 03-11-2009, 01:02 PM
Supreme Member
TGO - 10 Year Member

Haha, Why does it say you haven't posted, Boosted? Weird.
Well, I'm bummed to hear that I can't use the 84's on my 92... But, you say there's a way to make it work, KITT? Could you PM me a link or a procedure telling me how to do this swap? Much appreciated.
no problem
when i find it. i will let you know
Old 03-11-2009, 02:13 PM
Supreme Member

Originally Posted by boosted6
Information Update

An all red version of the kit will be available. We are still working on this. As of right now the two circuit boards are definitely part of the kit.

Since there has been some mention about the corner light of the lens, As for the triangle side light we are hoping to have a PCB LED bulb included in the kit. the PCB LED reverse bulb and the PCB LED corner bulb we are still in the process of pricing to make sure you all get the best look and the most bang for your buck. (Spaghetti Engineering)

Scot W.
What about soemthing like this. I would kill for a kit like this. Kind of inspired by CrazyHawaiian's setup he wanted. But it would definitely look awesome behind KLEARZ lenses.

Let me know what you think boosted?

NOTE: The wrap around is not in this photo. This shows the first three sections from the inside of the tail lights, so reverse section, amber section and brake section.
Attached Thumbnails FULL L.E.D. DIGITAL TAILS-camaro-tail-light-design.jpg  

Last edited by I H8 WWD; 03-11-2009 at 02:21 PM.

Quick Reply: FULL L.E.D. DIGITAL TAILS