Firebirds for Sale Post your Firebird for Sale.

[ND] 1989 TRANS AM GTA FOR SALE

Search this Thread

Old 08-25-2013, 07:03 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Car: 1989 Trans Am GTA
Engine: 5.7 Liter
Transmission: 700R4
1989 TRANS AM GTA FOR SALE

1989 Trans Am GTA. It is black with tan cloth interior, t-tops (with bag), 5.7 liter/350, automatic. It has just over 48k original miles. It has been garaged it's entire life, and only driven in nice weather. I have been the only driver since ownership (Mar '00). It has never been down a drag strip, raced or beaten on. It seldom gets washed, only dusted with a california car duster. The interior is perfect. It is all original and numbers matching. Everything functions as it should. Original R-12 A/C still blows cold. The original radiator and hoses were replaced recently. The only modifications are: SLP exhaust, SLP air-foil, cold-air box with K&N, aluminum driveshaft, a 200 degree fan switch which lets it run at optimum temp, and the cat convertor was removed and replaced with a MAC "off-road" pipe, which makes it sound mean. Only use Mobil 1 extended life sythetic oil, with K&N premium oil filters. Premium unleaded fuel. The side windows, back window and t-tops are all tinted. The car looks just mean and is quite a head-turner. It has the black cross-lace wheels instead of the gold ones which really sets it apart. The tires are Goodyear Eagle HP with lots of tread. The spare tire, jack etc., have never been touched. I have many rare NOS parts including a NOS GM front nose GTA badge in the box. I got this right before they were discontinued. A 1989 factory GM Firebird service manual (expensive), I have a binder with all receipts since ownership, 2 sets original keys, original floor mats, all books/manuals, a PHS packet, car cover, and a auto-xray diagnostic scanner. All of this will go with the car. The only issues are: the car was in an accident in 1990, I don't know anything else other than that, the buttons for the power lumbar in the seats don't work, there is a "scuff/scrape" in the right side rear bumper. Appraisal is $15k. $9,800 takes it. This is a fantastic deal, considering the value (especailly GTAs') these cars are climbing too each passing year, and all the extras this one comes with, not to mention the awesome condition this car is in and the care it received. Serious inquiries only Please. Here is my contact info: [email]-lostboy9289@yahoo.com. Phone/text- 701-578-5392. Chris.
Attached Thumbnails 1989 TRANS AM GTA FOR SALE-gta-interior.jpg  
Attached Images