Firebirds for Sale Post your Firebird for Sale.

[ON] 1982 Pontiac Trans Am - TTops FOR SALE

Search this Thread

Old 07-30-2009, 06:27 AM
Want a title? Post!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
1982 Pontiac Trans Am - TTops FOR SALE

1982 Pontiac Trans Am - 94,000 Original KM's - Appraised at $8,500 in 2007

Car is located around 45 mins from Toronto, Ontario, Canada.

1982 Pontiac Trans Am (Same year as KITT from Knight Rider, and the first year of this style Trans Am)
94,000 Original KM's
305 V8 4bbl
Automatic Transmission
Black Exterior
Tan Interior
T-Tops (The T-Tops were installed by GM's Cars and Concepts in 1982)
Power Steering, Brakes, and Windows
14" TurboCast Rims (Very Nice Shape)
5 Bowling Ball Style Hubcaps (Would need to be repainted to look perfect)
Tan Interior, with PMD Seats (Seats are in very good shape, with only a couple small blemish's, but the interior does need a good shampooing. Also, the headliner, and door panel carpeting is brand new)

This car is the same car used in Knight Rider from the 80's, and has all the main (and very rare and expensive) parts that are needed to do a KITT Conversion. I am the third owner.

The engine has been fully tuned up, rotor, cap, distributor, wires, etc., and runs great, the transmission also works perfect. The car has new brakes all around. The T-Tops do no leak, and have holding bags in the trunk. The car has some minimal surface rust, and also a couple small holes in the inner fender wall, but these can be easily repaired by anyone who does body work. ALL options and gauges work, including the power windows, all heat/cold controls, and the entire gauge cluster. I have sanded, primed, and painted a few surface rust spots, just so they don't get worse over time, but the car still looks very nice, and gets looks everywhere.

Please feel free to ask any questions, and if you are interested, we can set up a time so you can come and take a look at it. I will also consider trades, so if you have a good vehicle you are trying to sell, send me the information on it, and picture if you have them. I'd also be willing to look at electronics for trades, such as LCD or Plasma TV's, and the like. Please E-mail with what you have, and we can make a deal.

It would be great to get something like a Explorer, Bonneville, Tahoe, Jimmy, Blazer, Jeep, Grand Cherokee, or something like that, but cash is obviously good too. Seeing how I am no longer interested in a Knight Rider conversion, I would even be willing to trade this car for a higher mileage Trans Am, that way the person with the higher mileage Trans Am get's the Knight Rider conversion car, and I still have a Trans Am myself. But, like I said, any trades will be considered, so don't be shy, and e-mail me all the info, how much you are looking to get for it, and pictures if you have them.

Thanks for looking, and have a good day.

Last edited by orbitz; 07-30-2009 at 06:29 AM. Reason: Location
Old 11-30-2009, 05:28 PM
Want a title? Post!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Re: 1982 Pontiac Trans Am - TTops FOR SALE

Hi, and thanks. The car has been sold. Thanks again.