Firebirds for Sale Post your Firebird for Sale.

1989 Formula 350 Firebird

Search this Thread

Old 07-22-2008, 04:08 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
1989 Formula 350 Firebird

Here is a 1989 Maui Blue Formula 350 Firebird. The car had a complete restoration at 124,345 miles, At that time the engine was replaced with a GM330hp crate engine and a reman 700r4 tranmission purchased from street and performance in Mena, Arkansas. It has 145,000 miles on the odometer at this time as i continue to drive the car on weekends. The car has around 20,000 miles on it since the restoration. Street and Performance also
reconditioned the fuel injection unit. New struts and shocks were installed, and the
air conditioning was converted to 134a refrigerant. The body was refinished in Dupont
Chroma Premier Basecoat/Clear Coat in the original color, Maui Blue. Also the underside of the car was sprayed with black undercoating. The interior is in perfect shape, the front and rear seats have been replaced with 1998 Dark gray leather Transam power seats. (i still have the factory light gray cloth seats that have been recovered and are in perfect shape) The front suspension has had all worn parts replaced, new wheel bearings. Brakes have been replaced on the front with new rotors, and rebuilt calipers with new rotors and brakes have been installed on the rear.The factory
wheels were reconditioned and look new. (Currently there are TT2's 16x8's up front and 16x8's on the rear) Rear shocks were replaced, and the front struts
were replaced with KYB units. The car has a new rear fiberglass factory style spoiler that was painted at the time the car was repainted. The car was taken all the way to the metal before being painted. Recently the computer was replaced with a new gm unit with a hypertech chip, the radiator is a new gm unit along with new cooling fans and motors. The starter has been replaced with a high torque starter and has a brand new red top optima battery. The car has new 24lb injectors, new fuel pump and filter. Everything on the car works as it should, power mirrors, windows, cruise, a/c, and the rear electric hatch assembly is new. Car runs and looks as it did in showroom shape.

This vehicle came with these options,

Automatic transmission with overdrive.
Power door locks.
Power Steering.
Power 4 wheel disc brakes.
16” alloy wheels.
WS6 Performance Suspension.
Rear deck spoiler.
Air conditioning.
Power trunk opener.
Power outside Mirrors.
Guage package with tack.
Power windows.
Cruise control with resume.
Tilt steering.

Am/fm CD player & window tint have been added.

Since owning the car i have installed the 4th gen leather Transam seats and removed the factory formula wheels and installed a set of TT2's 16x8's. i also have installed a set of ceramic coated headers and y-pipe and slp runners. i currently drive the car on weekends. I also have all of the tuning software, along with the software, cables, chips, and chip burner that will go with the car. These cars are a rare find in this condition, however i am open to trades of equal value, let me know what you have. I am asking $9000 for the car but open to trades. please ask any questions you may have. More pics available per request.

Here are some pictures of the car, feel free to ask questions or email me at BirdOnNos@aol.com

Outside

Interior

Engine