Old 04-29-2007, 10:22 AM
Supreme Member

Received 357 Likes on 271 Posts
Car: 1984 Camaro Berlinetta
Engine: LT1
Transmission: T56 6-speed
Axle/Gears: 4.11 LS1 Rear End
T-Top Conversion ---> Cars and Concepts

Gauging interest in a C&C T-Top conversion set-up. Includes everything needed for the conversion EXCEPT the weather stripping ( Still sold by Hawks)

**More pictures available.

T-Tops are Locking style and the Key is included. The upper and lower roof braces were Spot welded to each other and then they get riveted to the roof from the inside. All the rivets and spot welds were drilled out so I didn't have to cut any of the parts. I then grinded the holes smooth & wire brushed any corrosion I found. I plan to spray some primer on these parts to cover the bare metal.

I do not plan to restore this set-up..... I'll leave that to who ever buys it. The outer trim strips ( that cover the external rivets ) and the T-Top outer trim should be detailed before installation. They are in good condition - just need paint to look their best. The system uses the factory body mounted weather strips that are cut to fit. I'll include the weather strip chanels so you can use them or use them for templates if your exisiting chanels are in better shape.

I'm not sure how the shipping will work out on this set-up so I'd like to find someone local and avoid shipping all together.
Old 04-30-2007, 08:42 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Car: 1985 Camaro/89 Merkur XR4Ti
Engine: 5.0 305 LG4/2.3 Turbo (180hp/205tq)
Transmission: TH700R4 with Shift Improver Kit/T-9
Axle/Gears: 3.42LT1 Rear/3.64
Re: T-Top Conversion ---> Cars and Concepts

how much are you looking for? Im pretty interested in this.
Old 05-01-2007, 09:54 AM
Supreme Member

Here are the rest of the pictures I have. Posting them is a good way to point anyone asking for Pics to the same place.

See the next Post for the rest of the pictures !
Old 05-01-2007, 09:58 AM
Supreme Member

Here's the remaining Pictures :

A Price ------> I'll ask more than you will offer. I will not even tell you how long it took to get this set-up out of the car cleanly !! If the windshield was out of the car already I would have just cut the whole dam roof off !!! But by taking it out "the right way" it eliminates ALL the prep time for installation. Your offer *MIGHT* cover the cover the work I've got into this ! The Best thing to do would be to make an offer based on your interest and the pics.

Take your time to look over the snap shots and W/B when you can.

Old 05-10-2007, 09:01 PM
Supreme Member

TTTTTT
Old 05-14-2007, 12:47 AM
Supreme Member

just tell us what you want so you aren't wasting your time our ours.

Old 05-19-2007, 12:47 PM
Supreme Member

John in RI
A Price ------> I'll ask more than you will offer. I will not even tell you how long it took to get this set-up out of the car cleanly !! If the windshield was out of the car already I would have just cut the whole dam roof off !!! But by taking it out "the right way" it eliminates ALL the prep time for installation. Your offer *MIGHT* cover the cover the work I've got into this ! The Best thing to do would be to make an offer based on your interest and the pics.
lol.. you deserve it as your obviously an *** by this kind of statement.
John in RI
Your offer *MIGHT* cover the cover the work I've got into this ! The Best thing to do would be to make an offer based on your interest and the pics.
I love this part. you might as well have said something like this... "what's that you want to buy something of mine...? ok; maybe if you offer exactly what i want... i'm thinking of a number between 10 and 200. guess the number right and the parts yours".

who talks like that to people interested in something you want to sell? my response was pretty straight forward seeing as how others were reacting and i myself wanted to know what you were looking for in price.

don't drag people through the mud interested in your part.
Old 05-20-2007, 11:00 AM
Supreme Member

What the heck was that for ???? Is that flame retaliation for me quoting you inside your classified add where you are just "gauging interest" and didn't list an asking price ??

How others are reacting ???? There was only one response and he got a PM. I updated the classified so that anyone interested could see all the pictures.

Drag others through the mud ?? What are you talking about ??

I didn't drill out over 80 Spot welds in 5 minutes dude ----> want people to consider that if they do make an offer. I might sell the whole deal to someone for $200 if they pick it up,...... I'd want more If I had to pack/ship it........ Someone with a Busted C&C T-Top might pay $200 just for a single T.

What's your Problem ???

If you were actually interested than you would have made an offer, rather than wasting your own time writing yet another "post *****" response.

I always post my rare and V-good condition parts here on ThirdGen to give these guys a chance to buy it before it hits an auction or a Swap meet - guys like you make me not want to offer my stuff here at all.

P.S. I never did find the air bag you were looking for and the Steering wheels quality was "less than average".