Exhaust Post your questions and suggestions about stock or aftermarket exhaust setups. Third Gen exhaust sound files and videos!

Flowmaster "Scavenger" muffler?

Search this Thread

Old 03-23-2004, 09:01 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Car: '90 RS
Engine: 350 bored .30 over
Transmission: blown 700r4
Flowmaster "Scavenger" muffler?

Me and a buddy are making a run to summit this weekend and im picking up a few goodies. I was wondering if anyone was running the Flowmaster Scavenger Header Muffler on their car? Currently i have a DynoMax 2.5" exhuast system with their Super Turbo Muffler and the cat cut out of it, my car is still a little quite. I was wondering if ripping all that off and putting on the scavenger muffler would be a good idea? I live for loud cars and trucks and around here the cops dont bother bugging you about loud exhuast and theres no emission testing to im good on both sides. I kind of like the look of my car without any exhuast pipes sticking out the back end, right now i have two Heddman Big Wazzoo tips sticking out (3.5") and i think they look a little too big. For performance as well as sound would this be a good idea or not?? any info you have would help me make a choice, money dosent really matter i work 6 days a week 2nd shift as well as highschool lol, it sucks but when it comes to throwing goodies on my car i have the most at school hehe, thanks for any help guys love this place you got here
-jon