Exhaust Post your questions and suggestions about stock or aftermarket exhaust setups. Third Gen exhaust sound files and videos!

New sponsor American Coating Specialties

Search this Thread

Old 11-01-2004, 06:47 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Steven,

NOPE! I've yet to recieve anything from ACS

And I have not heard anything from Jimi, I even tried calling him last week on my day off. I did leave a voice mail, but NO RETURN CALL! I really thought Jimi was going to come through for us
Old 11-01-2004, 07:14 PM
Supreme Member

Car: 1987 Iroc-Z
Engine: 355
Transmission: 700r4 w/ about 7500 miles on rebuild
meh, i give up on getting my headers from them. I'm calling Visa tomorrow morning and getting my money back..

Now here's a good question.. where should i get coated headers now? I was thinking Jet-Hot, anyone have any ideas?
Old 11-01-2004, 08:25 PM
Supreme Member

Car: Kitt
Engine: Classified
Transmission: T56
Axle/Gears: Moser/4:11
Originally posted by Rabbitt
meh, i give up on getting my headers from them. I'm calling Visa tomorrow morning and getting my money back..

Now here's a good question.. where should i get coated headers now? I was thinking Jet-Hot, anyone have any ideas?
When i called jet-hot about buying some coated Hookers..cuz ACS was screwing us, the guy I spoke with was very helpful! Their staff was very nice and seemed like they wanted my business! Im' going with Jet-Hot for anything else I'll need coated!
Old 11-02-2004, 08:43 AM

Car: 85 Trans Am
Engine: 305 Carb
Transmission: 700R4
I am also considering Jet Hot. I went to their web site and requested a quote, and just got their response by mail. Even included a video, but haven't watched it yet.

I may just drive up to summit and pick up the headers, do my own welding on them, then send them off to Jet Hot. After all, got all winter to wait now.
Old 11-02-2004, 12:24 PM
Supreme Member

Originally posted by wilyk9
After all, got all winter to wait now.
Yeah, i hear you. And thats what pisses me off the most, because i wanted my exhaust DONE BEFORE WINTER!
Old 11-02-2004, 06:47 PM
Supreme Member

Well guys. I payed ACS a visit this afternoon. Mostly to see what the deal was with our headers. It turns out that the set of Hookers they thought were for me..weren't mine. So someone who ordered Hookers should be getting theirs soon Good news for me is that they're REALLY almost done with mine.
I talked personally with Dave, and he seems to be a really nice guy. I told him that all the mess over here, and he really is concerned guys. He asked me to relay his message that "He's been working 'round the clock on all of our orders'. I believe him too...the man isn't a flake. I can almost assure ya'll of that...he's a good guy.
I asked him why he hasn't been on here in forever too. He told me that he's been working a 10-hr shift night job, on top of ACS...and they've been having a lot of walk-ins too.
Good news for some people tho..I did see a set of Hedman and Edelbrock headers that were done.
Old 11-02-2004, 08:21 PM

Car: 91 Camaro RS
Engine: 305 TBI
Transmission: T5
Well I think they should at least contact the people who purchased headers and update them. I mean if you want to keep a customer, you gotta work with them, and not beat around the bush. I'll wait a bit more, but one can only wait for so long.
Old 11-02-2004, 08:24 PM

Originally posted by Teron
Well I think they should at least contact the people who purchased headers and update them. I mean if you want to keep a customer, you gotta work with them, and not beat around the bush. I'll wait a bit more, but one can only wait for so long.
I could not agree more!
Old 11-02-2004, 09:33 PM
Supreme Member

Originally posted by Raiden
I could not agree more!
I agree completely too. That's the one main thing I was mostly upset about when I went there. He's the kind of guy who has problems talking with people, it seemed to me. He's a nice guy, but just seems shy.
Old 11-02-2004, 10:40 PM

Originally posted by tamatt27
I agree completely too. That's the one main thing I was mostly upset about when I went there. He's the kind of guy who has problems talking with people, it seemed to me. He's a nice guy, but just seems shy.
Not shy enough to take your money and keep you waiting with no explaination!
Old 11-03-2004, 06:36 AM

Car: 84 Firebird Trans Am
Engine: 305 4bbl HO
Transmission: 700-R4, 3.73 rear
Good news for some people tho..I did see a set of Hedman and Edelbrock headers that were done.
tamatt27, i really hope those r my hedman's (no Y-pipe, just the headers, right??) i guess i better call them today.....thanks for the info
Old 11-03-2004, 09:01 AM
Supreme Member

I didn't see a y-pipe for either of the headers. They both had AIR tubes too.
BTW, I urged him to get back on here and reply to all of our questions. He seems a trustworthy guy....hopefully he'll get back on here and do us right.
Old 11-05-2004, 09:07 AM
Supreme Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Car: 92 Z28
Engine: Boosted LSX
I am also considering Jet Hot. I went to their web site and requested a quote, and just got their response by mail. Even included a video, but haven't watched it yet.

I may just drive up to summit and pick up the headers, do my own welding on them, then send them off to Jet Hot. After all, got all winter to wait now.
I know a local guy who could do your headers if you buy em at Summit. Pm me if your interested. Guarentee cheaper then JET HOT. better coating then jet Hot and a Lifetime warrenty too...

drop me a e-mail chris@cecoatings.com
Old 11-09-2004, 11:32 PM

Originally posted by tamatt27

If that is the case, I would hope the tes headers are mine, yet I have YET to see anything show up at my door step and JIMI has not contacted me?
Old 11-10-2004, 12:01 AM
Supreme Member

well, i went down to the bank and filled out a dispute form. The manager of the bank told me i would probably just get the money in my account within a couple of weeks and my bank/Visa will go after ACS to work something out

G od i hope so anyway
Old 11-11-2004, 09:00 AM
Supreme Member

Car: 1989 Camaro
Engine: 406
Transmission: Pro-built 700R4
Guess I will follow your lead Rabbit, since I have been trying for two weeks to cancel my order. I call and it seems Dave is the only one that can give me a refund. He is never there. They take my name and number and I never get a call back. This is the most retarded thing I have ever been through with trying to get car parts. Four f*cking mounth of waiting and I still have no headers, I'm normally an easy guy to work with and have lots of paticence, but they have worn through with this deal.
Old 11-15-2004, 10:57 AM
Supreme Member

GOTTA LOVE VISA!
Got the money back into my account in FOUR F*CKING DAYS! That's SLIGHTLY quicker than waiting to get my headers from ACS... hehe

Everyone, just go down to ur bank...now! Or call Visa.. cause this is a load of bullsh|t... and i got my money back.. every penny..
Old 11-15-2004, 12:12 PM

Car: 84 Firebird Trans Am
Engine: 305 4bbl HO
Transmission: 700-R4, 3.73 rear
hey rabbit, i've already paid off half my CC bill from the headers, what do u think they'll do about that???
Old 11-15-2004, 12:22 PM
Supreme Member

hehe, call u CC company, get to customer support, explain it to them... make sure to let them know that they charged u long ago, promised 15-18 days, and that u have tried many, many, many times to talked to them and they just give u the run-around.. everything should go fine
Old 11-15-2004, 12:28 PM

Originally posted by chio987
hey rabbit, i've already paid off half my CC bill from the headers, what do u think they'll do about that???
They will still give you the credit, you will just end up with a +balance which you can use to buy another set, or ask for a refund check from the cc.

Originally posted by chio987
GOTTA LOVE VISA!
Got the money back into my account in FOUR F*CKING DAYS! That's SLIGHTLY quicker than waiting to get my headers from ACS... hehe
I disputed mine through Discover, had the money credited back same day. They do investigate the situation however, before closing out the dispute.
Old 11-15-2004, 07:17 PM

They will still give you the credit, you will just end up with a +balance which you can use to buy another set, or ask for a refund check from the cc.

I disputed mine through Discover, had the money credited back same day. They do investigate the situation however, before closing out the dispute.
As I did too! I was really hoping Jimi would come through for us,yet, Hey guys I am here to help you thirdgen's only out.............right?????????????

My credit just showed up on my visa. I really do not have time for this ****!!!!!!!! I'm in the middle of one of the most intensive paramedic programs in the country, sleeping 1-2hrs a night, school, ride time, er time, study time = no time to pull the headers off= I have to pay someone to do it and then get new ones ACS NEVER AGAIN! And I will make sure who ever thinks of purchasing anything from ACS reads this post!!! I say we all put in to Dirk and rid our board of this "American Coating Specialites"infection
Old 11-15-2004, 08:58 PM
Supreme Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Why is ACS still a sponsor
Old 11-16-2004, 10:56 PM
Supreme Member

Car: 1982 Trans Am
Engine: LG4
Transmission: 200C
Axle/Gears: 3:73
Only a few people have had problems. I could imagine majority of the people have received results like mine.

Just trying to get the point across ACS has many satisfied customers.
Old 11-16-2004, 11:34 PM
Supreme Member

... have they had any in the past 4 months? they have SCREWED!!!! many of us over and LIED to us.. BAM, not a good sponsor anymore.. if they do great for two years and spend half a year taking our money and NOT giving us a product, that is BAD SERVICE
Old 11-16-2004, 11:51 PM
Supreme Member

I recieved mine within the last two or three months.

Is there anyone who hasn't gone through their cc company and is still having issues with acs at the moment?
Old 11-16-2004, 11:58 PM

Car: 91 Camaro RS
Engine: 305 TBI
Transmission: T5
I haven't called my CC company. It's now been 3 months. No headers, no calls, no emails, no nothing. Yep I'm still getting screwed.
Old 11-17-2004, 12:50 AM
Supreme Member

be happy, man, that u slipped through the cracks... I called like 50 times.. never got anywhere with them, was lied to every time (dave will be in the shop in a half hour.. was said almost everytime i called.. no matter what time during the day) 15-18 days turned into a month (they told me when i called on the 18th day that they were just getting sent out, and i would recieve them in about a week/week and a half) well, by the 57th day and after numerous, numerous calls (had my dad calling too), i said f*ck it, i went down and disputed it..

Meh, im just sayin, i will never give acs another chance unless they give us an amazying deal.. like dave delivering the headers to each of us personally and the price will be cost... THEN i will get headers from acs.. otherwise, Jethot, here i come.
Old 11-17-2004, 08:27 AM

I have to agree with what rabbitt said. My experience has been much the same as his. Well, didn't call 50 times, but way more than I should have had to. Same put offs about Dave not in the shop, but then not getting a call back from him. Ever. And nobody able to give me a status on the order since Jimmy first started trying to help. When he first came back in to try to help us, he was able to give me some answers, now he doesn't return a call either. And everything that he promised me has not come to pass.

As far as giving ACS another chance, not likely. I have not been able to drive my car since August, waiting on these headers, and now it's put away for the winter. Will have to take more time in the spring just to get it ready for the road again. All because ACS gave me the run around about getting my headers. How do they make up for that?

I am happy for anyone that did get their headers from ACS since it is obvious from the postings here that they do put out a quality product. But now it seems that nobody can even get a product from them. Has anybody here even gotten a set of headers delivered from them that were ordered in August or later? It seems that the problems started near the end of August, for me at least. Thats when my headers should have been ready for delivery, but have gotten a run-around since.

One last thought, all this would not be so bad if I was just getting honest answers from them. I can deal with the delays if I am told when and why. But IMHO, what they are doing now is criminal, and they should be prosecuted. After all, how many of you would order a product from a company, get charged for it, then not hear anything honest on the status of the order for 4+ months, still not have any date for delivery, and be happy?? Yea, didn't think so.
Old 11-17-2004, 08:31 AM

Originally posted by TransAm12sec
Only a few people have had problems. I could imagine majority of the people have received results like mine.

Just trying to get the point across ACS has many satisfied customers.
Yea, but how many have ordered since August, and are satisfied?
Old 11-17-2004, 10:32 AM

I too completely agree with rabbit! I mean, I am skrewed becasue of ACS's mistakes and f-ed up "customer disservice"! I am so busy now with school and work, I have to rent a car for a few days, PAY SOMEONE to put my headers both ON and OFF just becasue they took thier time with thier issues. Acutally they took MY TIME and money because I was promised headers prior to the medic one program! Not only the issue of paying someone to install new headers, renting a car, but ALSO, I have no ****ing time to do any of this, even renting a car. My poor wife is going to be running around frantically for me during the new header install! IF my headers were delivered as promised, I could have put them on my self WAY before school started!!! My credit card has recently credited our account, thank ***! But I still have to wait till it is cleared, then shop for new headers, find a shop to put them on and rent a car!!! ANd on my dime since now i only have time for work/school/work/school/study.

I will make sure everyone looking for headers on every board I am a member of is wise to the ACS INFECTION on thirdgen.org! I say we complain to Dirk and format certain sponsors!

Last edited by Raiden; 11-17-2004 at 02:45 PM.
Old 11-17-2004, 04:18 PM

Car: z28
I already tried.

Do you see the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of the page?

So did I.

I sent my complaint in weeks ago. No reply.
Old 11-17-2004, 05:32 PM

just did one myself! I would be willing to donate or get us members to donate what ever the "sponsor" was giving to put their add off this board and rid thirdgen of this eyesore!!! If we all put in so much to get them off the site! I mean, they are supposed to be donig us right, yet they fill us with lies and broken promises! It not only makes them look bad, but thirdgen as well! I as well as many others here have given them ample of opportunities to redeem themselves, yet we don't get any replies to the board, no PM"s, No emails or phone calls......just our money! I could see being compassionate towards them IF they were trying to work with us, but has ANYONE here had them help them out and get thier issues resolved................NOTTA
Old 11-17-2004, 09:47 PM
Supreme Member

Yea, but how many have ordered since August, and are satisfied?

I did not order, but sent headers and a y-pipe to them, and had summit ship a cutout to them.

An e-mail recieved on September 15, 2004.

Hello Lance-
Yes we now have both the header and the cutout. Would you please give a phone number where you or your dad can be reached during the daytime.
Thanks
ACS Headers

----- Original Message -----
To: dhamil@texas.net
Sent: Tuesday, September 14, 2004 10:11 PM
Subject: Headers and Y-pipe

Hey, my dad(Jim Schaefer) sent a set of used Hooker 2055s and a new y-pipe last week. On the box it may have said Atten: Dirk. On the thirdgen.org post I printed out he may have gotten confused when Dave wrote "thanks, Dirk" in the post. He also had a 3 inch cutout from Summit shipped to you guys. I was wondering if there is a discount for being a member of thirdgen.org. My name there is TransAm12sec.

Also if you know how far along everything is, assuming everything made it there.

Thanks,
Lance Schaefer
lansch@milwpc.com

From what I have read, some people have major issues with ACS, but I can only debate from my experiences.
Old 11-18-2004, 06:53 AM

Originally posted by TransAm12sec
I did not order, but sent headers and a y-pipe to them, and had summit ship a cutout to them.

From what I have read, some people have major issues with ACS, but I can only debate from my experiences.
But, have you gotten your stuff back yet? After 2 months, I would hope so especially since they did not have to order anything.

I had a friend that had sent his used headers in to them and had them back in just about 4 weeks, but that was before August.
Old 11-18-2004, 10:35 AM

irregardless, they should at least communicate with us and keep us in the loop of our indiviudal business dealings!
Old 11-18-2004, 11:21 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Car: 1988 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am Vert
Engine: 5.0L TPI
Transmission: 5-Speed
Axle/Gears: 3.08
Originally posted by Raiden
irregardless
:nono: ... is not a word.

Just breakin your *****.
Old 11-18-2004, 12:55 PM

sorry, i am averaging 1-2hrs sleep a night with my school/medic ride time/er time/school study time/medical rounds. IRREGARDLESS, I can jump on the net here @ harborview when it's slow...the only way I can keep up here. I did get my one day off yesterday i have been getting ONE day off a month .....slept all day, well a full 8hrs Then I did get to spend some time with the family.........and my books

Last edited by Raiden; 11-18-2004 at 01:04 PM.
Old 11-19-2004, 10:41 AM

Hang in there Craiger! July will come fast! If you need any help with getting your car fixed, to the shop and renting a car, just call me! I've tried to call your cell, but I always get your voice mail. Figure putting a responce here will either get me a PM or a phone call! Bet you hardly get to see the family with M1! Hope you can get some time off to spend with them during the holidays...Hang in there! almost 1/2 way through
Old 11-24-2004, 07:52 AM

Car: 1992 Pontiac Trans Am Convertible
Engine: 305 H.O.
After reading this thread I am VERY suprized to see them still as a sponsor on this board. This site is so well run and managed it appears out of character for them to support an organization that has a poor track record.

I have seen the commnets that there are other happy customers. No doubt that is true, but in the business world if you can not achieve +95% customer satisfactiion rate you don't get a passing grade but an "F"

Naturally, none of us pay for the site and I respect the site owner has to live in fiscal reality by having sponsorship, but having a poor performing sponsor indirectly hurts the credibility of the site and the other sponsors who support it.

I hope the owners consider removing having the ACS link on this site so those who come here for help and assistance don't inadvertently end up frustrated and upset.

Eitherway, this is one of the best sites on the web, a great source of info (look how much will all know about ACS now) and I only have the highest respect for those who run and manage this site and share in the love of 3rd Gens....but they should really reconsider the relationship they have with ACS

Last edited by JWKbride; 11-24-2004 at 07:54 AM.
Old 11-24-2004, 07:41 PM

If I could get some information, I would like to work something out with a company local to me and many others here.

http://www.thermaltechcoatings.com

Again, I have not been able to contact anyone in an administrative capacity here with the resources provided.

I have done past business with these people and would like to serve as a representative of our society here, or atleast an initiative to get the negotiating process started.

We have a problem and we understand this. I don't see why I can't even get a "No!" for the solution I am offering.
Old 11-24-2004, 08:21 PM

Mcgray,

Sounds good to me! I am a good friend of bhaas (brad), Raiden (craiger) and many other 3rd geners..... I will completely support any means of getting rid of ACS. I can not beleive how bad they skrewed craig!!! Thank *** I did not get my headers from them I just wish I had spoke to craig about my slp headers before he wasted his cash on the ASC crap!!! What a bunch of loosers, Dave, Jimi, and whom ever at ACS: Good riddens to ACS as far as I'm concerned!

Last edited by IROCBlueZ28; 11-24-2004 at 09:05 PM.
Old 11-30-2004, 07:37 AM
Supreme Member

Car: 92 Z28
Engine: Boosted LSX
There are pleanty of other options besides ASC,JETHOT,ETC..

just search....

If I SOLD headers also Id consoder a sponcership here on TGO and all the other forums but i donot. I just Coat parts.
Old 12-11-2004, 05:27 PM

Car: 1992 Camaro 5.7L Z28
Engine: L98, G92 option
Transmission: Pro-Built 700R4
Well, here's my sad and unfortunate story to add to the ever growing collection: About a week after the last post on this thread www.thirdgen.or g/techbb2/showthread.php?s=&threadid=261311 I was able to get the correct part # from summit, and upon giving my information to a young lady at ACS, I ordered the Hooker 2055's from Summit For aprox. $380 and had them sent to ACS. Big mistake! They recieved them via mail as seen herewwwapps.ups.com/etracking/tracking.cgi?tracknums_displayed=5&TypeOfInquiryNumber =T&HTMLVersion=4.0&sort_by=status&InquiryNumber1=1Z4758400361181890&track.x=37 &track.y=14 on the 18th of Oct. After not being contacted for well over a week after their delivery I gave ACS a call... No one answered so I started to leave a message when Mr. Hamilton himself picked up the phone. He told me that he was glad I called because they had recieved the headers but had lost the information on whom they were from. He told me that they were almost completed- that they just had to polish them the next day... I told him that I would call the following day to pay for them. The next day came, I called, no answer. I left a message and my number. This went on for a whole week until I final got through to someone. he told me that he knew nothing about me or any hooker 2055's and that he would have Dave call me. After waiting two days with no call I began calling and leaving messages again, and again, and again... About five days later I finally got through again. A guy answered the phone and I told him the situation. He said that they didn't have any Hooker 2055's there and that he knew nothing of my order. He went on to say that he would have Dave call me. I told him that's what I was told the last time! A day and a half later and no call. I playing the calling game for another week until one time after I had called about three or four times in a row non-stop, (I was Hot) someone picked up the phone and proceeded to hang up on me!!!

It is now December 11, nearly two months after my Headers were recieved and signed for by Dave Hamilton. I will take my loss and never again deal with this company. However, it is not right to allow such a company to continue to stain the good reputation of Thirdgen.org by exploiting people on this website through their sponsorship status. Therefore I am requesting that You (Thirdgen.org) seriously consider dropping them as a sponsor to prevent any further loss...
Thanks, Josh - aka Camaroguy21
Old 12-12-2004, 09:37 AM

Car: 1992 Pontiac Trans Am Convertible
Engine: 305 H.O.
Man, this is sad. If I was one of you guys, who had been ripped off I would call the attorny Generals office in Texas and go from there.

I would also call the local media in Houston and tell them this guy is running a scam on the internet.

In the case above it is against the law what they are doing. Believe me there is always some lawyer who would love to take a class action suit.

What a mess!
Old 12-12-2004, 10:35 AM

I have been way too busy to deal with this ACS migrane! But I was promised a new set of headers back in October via Jimi. I have yet to see anything at my doorstep nor any communication from ACS what so ever! I protested the purchase to my credit card. I may contact the BBB and insurance commission about this problem. Right now, school is all I have time for. I may get a few days off due to the Xmas season, and then, I may be making some phone calls! Sorry to hear about your troubbles with ACS I hardly ever bitch about problems, but when you get skrewed by a company, there is nothing like feeling you were cheated out of your hard earned cash! I really tired to work with them! They sent me 2 pairs of headers which were the wrong sets. The third set, the coating started to flake on the no.2 primary tube less than one month after I installed the headers! 1yr warranty my....... They have yet to fullfill thier promises to thier warranty and many here on TGO

Camaro guy, If I'm not mistaken, Jimi promised you a 4 day return on your headers..............................Just another lie from ACS! ****ing *******s!

Originally posted by IBTHA1
Hey, Jimi Here , ACS rep, I can guarantee 4 day turn around if you drop ship them from Summit to us and we will coat the y pipe on the house. Coating is $140 and our liftime rust warranty far exceeds the 1 yr factory warranty. Yes quality got questionable @ ACS when I left for a short period of time, But they ARE A good Co. And I personally guarantee ALL problems will be corrected, And quality is back to the highest standards as when I was there before!!!!
As I have posted many times this week, Anyone with quality or time problems currently with ACS PLEASE call me @ 832 563 3977 or PM me @ IBTHA1 or e-mail me @ gta5_7tpi89@yahoo.com. All problems will be rectified immediately!!! Thanx for the patience, And ACS will return as you premiere coating Co!!!
JIMI, Third Gen Rep for ACS
4 days huh?
1yr warranty huh?

Last edited by Raiden; 12-12-2004 at 10:43 AM.
Old 12-12-2004, 10:55 AM

Last edited by mgray10; 12-12-2004 at 11:49 AM.
Old 12-12-2004, 11:12 AM

Strong words dude! Maybe too strong towards TGO. I think TGO is one of the best sites on the web, but I do wish the owners would do something about ACS. I emphasise with your frustration toward ACS and TGO. I have no idea why TGO has ont remeoved ACS from our board? Maybe TGO entered a binding contract with ACS??? I mean, there could be a lot of language in the contract between TGO and ACS which we are not aware of, hence, no replies to this on going problem. However, it would be nice to hear from Dirk or a rep. from TGO regarding this ongoing problem.

Keep in mind, this thread is advertisment for ACS It's a matter keeping things real here, so others will know the truth of ACS business practices. I hope this becomes a sticky! If ACS looses buisiness from this thread, IT'S THIER OWN FAULT! THEY CHOOSE TO DEAL WITH MANY OF US IN THIS MANNER! They could have done things correctly, but they choose to lie and ignor the problems we have had with thier product.

Sure, there were many who did have good results with ACS products, and I"m glad they all did not have to deal with any problems. However, if you did have a problem as many of us did, we might as well pissed our hard earned money out the door! So negitive advertisment is only to be blamed on ACS and their lack of customer service.

As far as ACS, they have dicked me around since Feb of 04.

Last edited by Raiden; 12-12-2004 at 11:15 AM.
Old 12-12-2004, 11:38 AM

Think of this as harboring a fugitive and everyone in your house is telling you about his record.

When making a contract, it is only obvious to think about your constituents best interests. Even if you forget about this, not even explaining that you forgot to put such a clause in the contract is equally rude.

An example would be if Dave got on here and said look people, I have problems doing this, don't send me any money because I can't resist taking it.

See my point?
Old 12-12-2004, 02:53 PM
Supreme Member
TGO - 10 Year Member

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Car: 89 Firebird
Engine: 6.0 LS
Transmission: T-56
Axle/Gears: 3.70
man i feel sorry for you folks that got screwed. i sent mine in around jul and hadta send them back because of the ceramic beads stuck in the air tubes. i made a post about this on the first page.
after sending them back and ither Dave or Jimi taking care of be , sending me a 25 % off certificate and my shipping refund i got them back around aug.
so far im happy with mine but after seeing what has happend to the rest of you folks im searching elsewhere to get my headers done.
i hope i dont have issues within the next 3 years as getting them serviced is prob null.
as for the fella that TOTALLY lost his headers i feel sick for ya.
Old 12-12-2004, 05:42 PM

My wife did file a complaint with the BBB about these guys. Still waiting to get refunded the money they owe me on my Y pipe.

Quick Reply: New sponsor American Coating Specialties