Exhaust Post your questions and suggestions about stock or aftermarket exhaust setups. Third Gen exhaust sound files and videos!

Terminator Muffler vs. Flowmaster

Search this Thread

Old 01-04-2001, 11:35 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Terminator Muffler vs. Flowmaster

Has any one had any experience with the terminator mufflers designed for our "dual" outlet exhaust set up? I came across one in a magazine and wondered about how they compared to the Flowmaster 80 series, sound and power? Thanks!
Old 01-04-2001, 11:55 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Well, I have heard the terminator muffler combined with a dynomax pipe from the cat to the muffler. I personally have never heard an 80 series flowmaster, but I have heard many good things about them. I will probably buy one as soon as someone here tells me how to get it with a cat-back system. The terminator has a nice rumble to it, but to tell you the truth I don't think it is too impressive. The way magazines make it sound I would expect it to wake up the whole neighborhood, but it isn't too great. Does sound better than stock though.

------------------
91 rs, convertible, K&N, Edelbrock open element cleaner, 3.73, B&M mega-shifter, goodmark cowl-induction hood,tinted windows