Supreme Member
TGO - 10 Year Member

Received 30 Likes on 22 Posts
Car: 1991 Camaro RS
Engine: BBC 509 Merlin ii 9.6:1 pump gas
Transmission: ATI pro th350 sfi case. TSI 5500 st
Axle/Gears: Strange S60 4:10s
OBD1 Tuning

Not sure where to put this on the forum as its a service.

I am able to tune/burn chips for all thirdgen (obd1) ecms. I can buy the hardwhere you will need to properly add the chip and also enclose a very detailed instruction packet to help the process. Its as easy as take the old out and put in the new. I will do all the hard work and gather the items you need and burn the chip. Also once you have the adapter I would supply you could mail off the chip to me for next to nothing and I would re-tune your car just that fast if needed.

This can be for either Preformance applications, Fuel Milage, or Emmisions.

From fuel maps, to spark timing, fuel cutoff, fan on/off cycle, removing emissions so that innoying check engine light doesnt come on. There are many things that can be changed and I can get it done safely and make it easy for you to not rack your brains over tuning.

If in the northern Ohio area I can also datalogg and tune your car on the spot for a great tune, quickly. This is the best way to get the most out of your mild/agressive cams or many other modifications.

Other mail chips have just a agressive spark curve and fueling. So why pay 150 bucks for a chip that is a one time deal?

Pm me if at all interested.