exterior thirdgen parts! and one BAD BOY th350!

Search this Thread

Old 06-20-2008, 11:56 PM
Supreme Member
TGO - 10 Year Member

Received 26 Likes on 21 Posts
Car: camaro sportcoupe
Engine: 7.0L
Transmission: G-Force GF5R
Axle/Gears: Moser 9"
exterior thirdgen parts! and one BAD BOY th350!

got lots of parts. trying to clean up at the 'rents house and make some cash for some bling for my girl! check out some of the stuff here. if you don't see what you need that is thirdgen specific, i may either have it, or can get it.

Alot of this stuff is big and it should be noted that local pickup is definitely preferred
-two rearends, one is a 3.08 open drum rearend. $50 for it. works great, would be a good gas mileage rearend. the brakes on it are nearly new and worked when pulled from my firebird. this is an 84 rearend and will have 26 spline axles. the other is a bare disc brake housing. the backing plates are there. i have the rotors and the caliper lines are still on the housing. the center section is empty, and a 3 series open carrier is currently in there holding onto the 26 spline axles. give me $35 for it

-1988 IROC bumper cover black with peeling clear. will need to be painted. but it's straight as an arrow with no cracks. $50

-1984 Firebird S/E passenger side bumper cover and inner fender liner. nothing special about this other than it's a decent fender. there's a couple of small dents that could be rubbed out and some small rust on the bottom front. would be good to get you by, or someone good with body work could smooth it out in an afternoon. $20

-1988 IROC passenger side fender. in nearly flawless condition other than needing paint. $30

-1991 RS passenger side door. BARE. no window, no exterior handle, mirror still intact. $20

-windshield washer fluid resevoir with motor and connector/pigtails from 1989 Camaro $15

-Cyberdyne digital speedometer with calibration box. this is ~$150 from summit. it's in great shape and works great. i had it in my camaro for a while, and went to a dakota digital cause i wanted a different color. i think $75 is fair

-TH350 built by the guys out in texas at ******* Performance Transmissions and retails for $1300+shipping

here's the low-down via their eBay store that i got it from:

-Transbrake valve body
-Full manual shift
-Reverse shift pattern
-Heavy duty 36 element sprag & direct drum assy
-Deep pan (you'll get my stock pan too, which has a bung welded in for a mechanical temp guage...hell...i'll throw in the 2 5/8" sportcomp guage with it!)
-High performance frictions
-Rated to 800 HP
-Dyno tested prior to shipment
-6 month warranty(i don't think this is transferable, but mine is out of warranty at this point anyhow, i bought it back in september)
-9.5" custom stalled TH350 converter with purchase of the transmission: anti balloon plates, fully furnace brazed, Torrington bearings(mine flashes to 4000rpm behind my 305. these guys will restall it for like $150)

my th350 has ~ 1000 street miles and probably 40 passes. it's in GREAT shape. i wouldn't put this on a daily driver, but wouldn't hesitate to put it in a weekend warrior that sees minimal interstate usage. i'm including my hurst Quarter Stick and TCI quick release transbrake button as well.

this is a 9" tailshaft version and it will bolt right in to a thirdgen or fourthgen.
you'll get my crossmember too (thirdgen) which is just a stock modified one. i'll need $1000 for the transmission.
Old 06-22-2008, 10:08 PM
Supreme Member
TGO - 10 Year Member

Received 26 Likes on 21 Posts
Car: camaro sportcoupe
Engine: 7.0L
Transmission: G-Force GF5R
Axle/Gears: Moser 9"
Re: exterior thirdgen parts! and one BAD BOY th350!

i think i'm gonna hold on to the rearends, but bump for the rest!