DIY PROM Do It Yourself PROM chip burning help. No PROM begging. No PROMs for sale. No commercial exchange. Not a referral service.

WOW! s_aujpV4!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-15-2008, 07:32 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Engine: RamJet 350 running EZ-EFI 2.0
Transmission: Richmond 6-speed
Axle/Gears: 4.1
WOW! s_aujpV4!!

Well, I got my bin set for the proper wbO2 range, set my injectors to 24#, and started the car. Looks like someone made this bin specifically for me....works pretty well all the way around..after I look at the spreadsheet I'll provide more info.
The a/f ratio appears to be in the 14.x range at almost all times...my BLMs appear lean at idle, but the a/f ratio looks ok...that's a bit odd. The BLM Fine is closer to the A/F ratio, the BLM Main makes it seem really lean.

Can anyone tell what "BLM fine" is? I hadn't seen in any BIN before, and I was wondering if I can consider it more accurate than "BLM Main"?
Old 03-17-2008, 06:30 PM

Car: 75 Vette
Engine: 406 TPI
Transmission: 700 R-4
Axle/Gears: 373
Re: WOW! s_aujpV4!!

Originally Posted by silvernblack
Well, I got my bin set for the proper wbO2 range, set my injectors to 24#, and started the car. Looks like someone made this bin specifically for me....works pretty well all the way around..after I look at the spreadsheet I'll provide more info.
The a/f ratio appears to be in the 14.x range at almost all times...my BLMs appear lean at idle, but the a/f ratio looks ok...that's a bit odd. The BLM Fine is closer to the A/F ratio, the BLM Main makes it seem really lean.

Can anyone tell what "BLM fine" is? I hadn't seen in any BIN before, and I was wondering if I can consider it more accurate than "BLM Main"?
I can't find BLOCK LEARN MAIN OR FINE in my s aujpv4 any where
am I just blind?
Old 03-17-2008, 08:08 PM

Engine: RamJet 350 running EZ-EFI 2.0
Transmission: Richmond 6-speed
Axle/Gears: 4.1
Re: WOW! s_aujpV4!!

Open up tunerpro and then bring up the "dash" ...you can select BLM MAIN or BLM FINE for dash display.
You can also go to the ADS
(Tools->Setup-> Select "edit aldl datastream definition"), and you can see BLM FINE there.
None of my other BINs or ADS have BLM fine and I had never seen it before s_aujp V4.