DIY PROM Do It Yourself PROM chip burning help. No PROM begging. No PROMs for sale. No commercial exchange. Not a referral service.

Crybabying and bittching

Search this Thread

Old 01-30-2004, 08:54 PM
Supreme Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Car: 87 T/A
Engine: 441 SBC 12.5:1 0.680" Lift
Transmission: T-56
Axle/Gears: 4.10 TruTrac Moser 9"
Crybabying and bittching

Hopefully this thread will take up some of the slack of some other threads which weren't meant to suck up complainant approaches.

If we want to suck on it, maybe here is a good place. Maybe it'd be good to organize a nationwide eveny, like a big riot or fistfight where everyone can just vent their frustration.

It seems like there's just one or maybe even two people on the EARTH which do ANYTHING worthwhile, and everyone else is just a leech. Is that the heart of it?

Let's move on, please. Bittching is such a distraction, really. And there is no good service rendered.
Old 01-30-2004, 08:58 PM

Car: 1980 Jeep CJ7
Engine: AMC 360 with GM TBI
Transmission: TF727 set for kill...let's get it on!!!
Have a beer...I am.
("Nibblin' on sponge cake...watchin' the sun bake...all of those tourists covered with oil..." Jimmy Buffett)
Old 01-30-2004, 09:09 PM
Supreme Member

Yeah, I got like 3 BIG margaritas in me right now. Apologies, I know I can be a bit harsh when I'm like this.

Speaking of complaining, man, today sucked. Had to work a 28 hour shift. At least the weekend is here.

OK, more bittching. Could care less about the Superbowl this year...

Let's see more bittching... My engine's leaking oil, and I can't find where. Thinking it might be a little crack in the head or block at the back. Enough to put a little puddle after every drive. Just sucks...

What else... I know there's gotta be something else worth complaining about. Oh yeah it rained all yesterday and last night. At least it's not supposed to rain tomorrow, and at least it's not below ZERO here. Gotta suck the big one being a Yankee...
Old 01-30-2004, 09:14 PM

Originally posted by Craig Moates
Yeah, I got like 3 BIG margaritas in me right now. Apologies, I know I can be a bit harsh when I'm like this.
Send a few my way...all I have is beer.

Speaking of complaining, man, today sucked. Had to work a 28 hour shift. At least the weekend is here.
Mine is coming. Try teaching three classes at a university (Intro Ecology, Environmental Science, and Genetics) all in one semester.

OK, more bittching. Could care less about the Superbowl this year...
Who the hell are the Carolina Panthers (that oughta get a few flames

Let's see more bittching... My engine's leaking oil, and I can't find where. Thinking it might be a little crack in the head or block at the back. Enough to put a little puddle after every drive. Just sucks...
I have a Jeep...they were designed to leak oil (they're SUPPOSED to leak). At least that's what they tell me.

What else... I know there's gotta be something else worth complaining about. Oh yeah it rained all yesterday and last night. At least it's not supposed to rain tomorrow, and at least it's not below ZERO here. Gotta suck the big one being a Yankee...
What is snow? I have heard that word used in various contexts and it still evades me.
Old 01-30-2004, 09:17 PM
Supreme Member

Originally posted by jeepguy553
What is snow? I have heard that word used in various contexts and it still evades me.
Gotta love it!

I think it's something like ice, but less dense. From what I've heard, it's not a good ingredient for driving...
Old 01-30-2004, 09:21 PM

Would my 4WD (locked front axle and L/S rear axle) help in a situation like that? I may have to try that if I ever get farther north than...say...Shreveport, LA.
How 'bout 'dem Saints??!!???
Old 01-30-2004, 09:26 PM
Supreme Member

Ah yeah, dem A'ints. Where's my paper bag?!?

I can't imagine weather that keeps a good car off the road. I hear they put SALT on the roads up north, SALT! Might as well just drive your car into da swamp!

I'm sorry, that's "Cah" for you Yankees...
Old 01-30-2004, 09:28 PM
Supreme Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Car: 88 Camaro SC
Engine: SFI'd 350
Transmission: TKO 500
Axle/Gears: 9-bolt w/ 3.23's
I can definatly do some bitchin now taht winter is here and I dont have my truck anymore. Damn it sucks when the diff fluid overheats and the posi doesnt lock anymore. Got stuck in snow for an hour because the diff wouldnt lock. Damn I hate winter time. Wetflow systems dont do well at well below freezing. Snowblower takes half an hour to start, car doesnt idle that well. Winter sucks... Did I mention I ahte it? Well, I hate it...
Old 01-30-2004, 09:30 PM
Supreme Member

Lol... salt... Underneath my car looks like a starry night because of all the rust and holes. nothin like being in the rust belt.
Old 01-30-2004, 09:31 PM
Supreme Member

Yeah, I bought a CrapStang from the Chicago area. Strut towers are about to give out! Look at my Southern T/A which is 5 years older, and there's like NO rust under there.

You ever get after some control arms or fuel lines on a rusty under-belly? What a nightmare. Talk about bittching!
Old 01-30-2004, 09:33 PM
Supreme Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Car: An Ol Buick
Engine: Vsick
Transmission: Janis Tranny Yank Converter
Re: Crybabying and bittching

It seems like there's just one or maybe even two people on the EARTH which do ANYTHING worthwhile, and everyone else is just a leech. Is that the heart of it?

Let's move on, please. Bittching is such a distraction, really. And there is no good service rendered.
No.

And discussion isn't a waste of time in my book.

BTW, would you get upset if someone was to knock off your Autoprom, and sell it under some other name, for less?. After all your hard work, I'd have figured you as one of the guys on the side of fair play and honesty.

An idle waste of time is griping about something you can't change, or effect. Distractions are what you allow things to do to you.
Old 01-30-2004, 09:33 PM
Supreme Member

yeah i hate rust... gets in my hair and all over my clothes when i work on the car.
Old 01-30-2004, 09:45 PM
Supreme Member

And the EYES! We've got lots of 'grit' down here, but rust flecks kicking off into your face just by looking at it! Just about need a full body suit to get under a Northern car...

And on the 'knockoff' thing, yeah, that would suck, and I'd get after them.

With respect to the 'Elders' of DIYEFI, those that have invested years of effort toward decrypting and understanding what's going on, I'd like nothing more than to see people who have put significant time into the hobby reap the reward of recognition and thank them for their contributions. Of course, as with all good things, there are fewer contributors than benefactors. That's part of what I'd like to do with the file server / upload site. If there are people which are deserving of recognition, I want to be sure that it gets served up along with the content.

As you know, Bruce, I respect your opinion in these matters, as you in my eyes hold a higher standard of ethic in this community than many others. There's so much knowledge that, even if rightly so, is locked away for fear of 'theft' if you will, that it's a bit more challenging to progress the state-of-the-art than it could be. I'm looking for a path forward, and any guidance or suggestion in this regard is much appreciated.

Bruce, I know you take a lot of heat for being such a stickler for this kinda stuff. I'm not trying to add fire to that flame. I do wish, though, that everyone could just 'get along'. That is a rather Utopian thought though, unlike realistic expectation.

-Craig
Old 01-30-2004, 09:46 PM
Supreme Member

Re: Crybabying and bittching

I dont think its that hopeless... Look at prom burning. The more people know, the less those that sponge can profit and the larger the knowledge base gets. Not only that but where would everyone else be? There would be little or no DIY w/o those few who first start it. I personally greatly apreciate what others have done.
Old 01-30-2004, 09:47 PM
Supreme Member

And the EYES! We've got lots of 'grit' down here, but rust flecks kicking off into your face just by looking at it! Just about need a full body suit to get under a Northern car...

Yes, the eyes.. thats the worst... And saftey goggles always seem to fog up.
Old 01-30-2004, 09:48 PM
Z69
Supreme Member

Is Grumpy a contrairian?

Opps, I don't know enough to F w/him

I got a rustaro from Chicago once.

My two yr old hates that I am working swings and night shifts. He ran and hid from me the other morning to punish me.
Old 01-30-2004, 09:51 PM

Wanna talk about RUST? Get underneath a 25 year old Jeep and start playing with the exhaust or the tranny. I have had "Jeep" in my eyes more times than I care to admit. I got a large chunk of rust in my eyes when I was installing my new Hurst shifter the other day. I think it is still there somewhere.
Man, I need another beer.
(group hug)
My 2-year-old plays sniper with me if I am gone too long. We found him hidden under a blanket the other day on the top bunk bed (for the older boys) with a toy M-16 sticking thru the bed rails...then he threw it at me.
Wanna trade kids?
Old 01-30-2004, 09:56 PM
Supreme Member

Think I might just go get a cold one. It'd go well on top of the Mexican 'ritas. Good cold Warsteiner in an iced glass... Wait, this is a bittchin thread! Sorry, off topic...Let's see...

Ever get a leak in the connections going up into the tranny coolant lines AFTER the starter / long-tube headers are in the way? Another PITA. How about reverse wheel-hop? That'll scare ya into thinking something's just broke on ya.
Old 01-30-2004, 09:59 PM

I got one for ya...
Try having a rear inner pinion bearing let loose at 70mph in a Jeep with nearly 6" of lift on it and 33" tires. It put the CJ in a spin because I still had an open diff and the tired were trying to spin in opposite directions.
Talk about an ENORMOUS pucker factor!!! I am sincerely surprised that it didn't flip.
BTW...the Ain'ts kick ***...too bad they let Ricky Williams go for NOTHING. That was one of the memorable STUPID moments in football history. I will be a Saints fan till the day I die...or the day they get sold to a city in Tennessee and get a new name.

Last edited by jeepguy553; 01-30-2004 at 11:03 PM.
Old 01-30-2004, 11:28 PM
Supreme Member

Since everbody is bitching.

dont you hate it when you put a cylinder head together to find that after 10 minutes of running a damn vavle is sticking open. even more agervating is the fact that the car is over an hr away just to work on it. i hate working 70+ hrs a week.

If were gonna bitch i insist that criag send a margerita my way.

what is leeching ? been trying to figure that. out. its great that some guys have figured out the code. i respect the hell out of you guys. i wish i had your skills.. ive been at the code thing for 3 yrs now. still havent gotten fluent enough to do much of anything but find table repair scalars etc. i geuss im not cut out to be a coder. just not in me. to abstract i think. but i am a great tunner. and im good at relating information to people. so that what i contribute. i try to help folks take the bits of code youve spliced together and get it to work the way they need it. and maybe it would be nice to be reconized for that. you know. ? but im not asking so dont bother. jut make sure that the information stays where it should and that folks can find it. ive got more in the pipeline. stuff for both $8f and $58 and $88 and $8d and a few other masks that alot of folks arent playing with.

Speekig of which craig email need to settle up my bill. and i need to order some stuff.
Old 01-30-2004, 11:48 PM
Supreme Member

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Car: 2005 Subaru STI
Engine: 153ci of Turbo Power!
Transmission: 6-Speed
OK - this is the official crying thread so that differences can be worked out. Have fun guys. I'll keep this one open as long as possible ... and I'll be keeping tabs on the file upload thread (that one is on the verge of being locked).

Tim
Old 01-31-2004, 12:29 AM
Supreme Member

craig I think you started something......diy-drunk, lol.

I have nothing to complain about. Just wish to get respect (when I deserve it someday) and want to progress in the hobby.
Old 01-31-2004, 01:36 AM

Car: it is broken
Engine: 327 in 89 block tpi
Transmission: 200r4
I have been following this forum for several months,
it apears that there are some of you guys that are doing lots for this hobby. I don't know how you find the time, then take the time to share what you have found with everyone that comes along. your dedication and willingness to share with everyone is ....... well awesome. so there.
Old 01-31-2004, 01:58 AM
Supreme Member

Ill say one thing, out of ALL the boards on TGO this one has the most drama. Never a dull moment...
Old 01-31-2004, 02:08 AM
Supreme Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
My engine's leaking oil, and I can't find where. Thinking it might be a little crack in the head or block at the back. Enough to put a little puddle after every drive. Just sucks...

I had the same leak drove me insane. I finally found it, the distributor gasket had a crack in it.
Old 01-31-2004, 02:09 AM
TGO Supporter

Car: '89 Trans Am WS6
Engine: 350 TPI
Transmission: T5WC
Axle/Gears: 3.08 posi
ok... my turn to rant on this stuff for a bit:

i contribute. whats funny though is that i only started "contributing" about a year ago (more or less). look at how long i've been here "lurking" and "leeching". i signed up in 2000 (and barely missed '99).

this stuff takes time. its not simple. its not for the feeble minded. there's a steep learning curve. i majored in aeronautical engif'neering in college and this stuff makes me feel more or less like an ID-10T more often than not.

but here i am, doing what i can. trying to contribute in the only way i know how. i can write software. i can do it in my sleep (in fact, most of my software *is* written in my sleep).

so... leech! lurk! do what you have to do to learn. then, contribute! i dont care if you take the idea's i've laid out in my software. you won't reverse engineer my code! you'll write your own. in fact, if you ask really nice, i'll give you some of it!

why should i expect someone to re-invent something i've already worked on (that, quite honestly, is a hodgepodge of a lot of other peoples work).

grumpy kindly shares his knowledge. as does rob. as do all the other "senior" contributors (both metaphorically and literally). all people want is recognition.

and recognition isn't a requirement of mine. downloading and using my software is recognition enough for me.

i really hate the idea of people being tight with knowledge and information. it makes me sick. share what you know. i shouldn't "re-figure out" how to tune my such-and-such when 17 other people already have.

nor should i have to go out and search all over vast internet to get a $6E hack (only to turn up nothing), when 170 people have it but won't "give it up". put a note on the top of the file containing who "disassembled" it and pass it on.

those "in the know" and who have been here a while know whats going on for the most part, and recognize those in need of recognition. the rest (the "lurkers" and "leeches") are insignificant. as much as i was.

Last edited by Mangus; 01-31-2004 at 02:15 AM.
Old 01-31-2004, 02:10 AM
Supreme Member

I'm sorry, that's "Cah" for you Yankees...
No, that's only correct if you are from a New England state. Better watch that "Yankee" stuff....I got something "ya'll" can "yankee".
Old 01-31-2004, 02:24 AM
Supreme Member

And it is too cold in the south. Been down in the 20's here in GA and with 70%+ humitity, it really sucks.
Old 01-31-2004, 08:11 AM
Supreme Member

Car: 84 SVO
Engine: Volvo headed 2.3T
Transmission: WCT5
Axle/Gears: 8.8" 3.73
It's bloodly well -5 below this fine January 31... Blue sky, suns shining.. My boys and I have a Pinewood derby later this morning. They both are challenging their ol' man to a race. See f their new cars can beat my almost 30 year old derby car.

not much of a rant.. but since a few have left (or banned) my impression is things have been quieter..

I even would like to pass Tim (11sor Bust) a drink of his choice. Through all your past troubles.. you have really changed. cheers.

Well I gotta go and get our cars ready to race.. need to add a bit of weight.. to hit the 5 oz limit.

BW
Old 01-31-2004, 08:34 AM

Car: 82 Corvette
Engine: 350 CrossFire
Transmission: 700R4
Okay, fine, I've got a rant..

I bought some rockers a while back, cast steel roller tips. Thought they'd be great!

Until I burned a chip with a *little* too much advance. BOOM!

One of the bottoms of the rockers BLEW OUT.

Got a new set from Summit (NOT CAST) this Thursday. UGH!
Old 01-31-2004, 12:08 PM
Supreme Member

. How about reverse wheel-hop? That'll scare ya into thinking something's just broke on ya.
Aw man, even worse then that is putting on HP tires adn having wheelhop in the forward direction that bad. Did it so bad it woudl smack the rear against the frame rails. Guess they really raise the natural frequency of the unsprung mass.
Old 01-31-2004, 02:16 PM

Car: has 4 wheels
Engine: hampster
Transmission: rubber band
Since the other post is locked I've changed the subject to say:
"It is believed that most of these bins came from diy-efi." on my side. It would take some time but i would also add a name to each bin who contributed if someone can get me that info altho i'm not sure that's even possible. So take it or leave it, great thing about the internet you don't even have to go look if you don't care too. And i didn't steal the other info that i got, i paid for it.
Old 01-31-2004, 02:48 PM
Supreme Member

Originally posted by black87c4
Since the other post is locked I've changed the subject to say:
"It is believed that most of these bins came from diy-efi." on my side. It would take some time but i would also add a name to each bin who contributed if someone can get me that info altho i'm not sure that's even possible. So take it or leave it, great thing about the internet you don't even have to go look if you don't care too. And i didn't steal the other info that i got, i paid for it.
I'll get back to you about more of the matching of names to .bins. But, since you want to play it this way, then for openers bruce Plecan supplied ASDD, ARPY, AYBN, BBZB.
I can account for most all the .bins by name, so it's just a matter if the contributors, want to get credit for their offerings.

The other thing about the net, is taking responsibilty for what you offer on the net. Glad to see you step up to the plate for at least some of what you've supplied a forum, for.

How about an apology for the mistatements, and lies you allowed to be posted there?. I only mention this now, since you brought up matters other then just the .bin library.
Old 01-31-2004, 03:21 PM

To me it was never about taking someone else's work, or not giving credit. I never had any intentions of doing so and never meant to do so. I've never said i didn't say anything, but i clearly wasn't the main driving force behind it. Should have stopped it sooner, when I realized that's all it will ever be it was dealt with so my board, my fault. (i'm not going to spar with former members either) I'm not going to voice all that happened here, you feel a need to email me, i'll be just as frank (and usually civil) as i always am. Like i said i'm not looking for a war, never was. email me off line if you want

Just added contributor to the database, will probably take some time to add all the names tho.

Last edited by black87c4; 01-31-2004 at 03:28 PM.
Old 01-31-2004, 03:21 PM

Car: 91 GTA, 91 Formula, 89 TTA
Engine: all 225+ RWHP
Transmission: all OD
Axle/Gears: Always the good ones
Here,
I want in on all this too :-)

I hate people who are clueless as to what a search button is and ask the same garbage 5000 times or so before going, "Whoa, we can search?!!!"

Or people who get their cars tuned and dissappear from the board.......
LAter
Jeremy
Old 01-31-2004, 03:33 PM
Supreme Member

Originally posted by 3.8TransAM
Here,
LAter
Jeremy
I dont know how people can jsut walk away. They must have low standards of being in tune. To me tuning it 'just right' can be so intricate that it seems like ill never get it just the way I want it and Ill always have questions.
Old 01-31-2004, 03:34 PM
TGO Supporter

Car: '89 Trans Am WS6
Engine: 350 TPI
Transmission: T5WC
Axle/Gears: 3.08 posi
Originally posted by 3.8TransAM
LAter
Jeremy
Let 'em go, I say. We could use the lack of clutter.
Old 01-31-2004, 04:28 PM
Supreme Member

Wow,

We CAN all get along! Good to see.

OK, here's REAL complaint. When your passenger thinks your driving is too aggressive. Ugh! Why should we want to be certain that we will get from point A to point B safely? Where's the thrill?
Old 01-31-2004, 04:54 PM

Car: 89 T/A
Engine: 305 TBI (Hopefully LS1 someday)
Transmission: 700 R4 (T-56 is planned too)
Waahhh! I want to cry too. My Yankee behind is living in VA where no one knows how to drive in the snow.

Snow = cah crashes = filled Junk yards = more parts for me!

Just think, someone's about to crash a 2001 f-body with my engine and trans in it, lol! Sucker!

You don't need 4 wheel drive to drive in the snow, you just need experience and common sense, lol
Old 01-31-2004, 06:40 PM
Supreme Member

I even would like to pass Tim (11sor Bust) a drink of his choice. Through all your past troubles.. you have really changed. cheers.
Thanks, that means alot! I have been here for years and really felt bad about everything. You guys are the ones that have progressed as humans. To give me a chance to make things right, you all are quite open minded.

I think that 50% of the problem is most people take Grumpy's words the wrong way. I have come to realize he is really a great person. If he says something you should take note. Don't bitch about it or try to disagree. Understand WHY he is speaking. Don't think he's just blowing farts. I have learn to respect him quite a bit. Really, the guy is just trying to help. He can create anything needed for efi tuning. Do you think he's here to gain vast knowledge?

The third issue is something that Bruce mentions several times a year. It seems to be eating at others too. There is alot of people here that could really take efi tuning to the next level. Tim's super aujp bin would be childsplay if everyone stop bitching and started to work together. I'm willing to do what I can to help out. Someday I'll be able to contribute

Black87c4, no more **** talking. Let end thing right here. No hard feeling. Let's just forget about everything. sound good?
Old 01-31-2004, 06:48 PM
Supreme Member

Originally posted by black87c4
To me it was never about taking someone else's work, or not giving credit. I never had any intentions of doing so and never meant to do so. I've never said i didn't say anything, but i clearly wasn't the main driving force behind it. Should have stopped it sooner, when I realized that's all it will ever be it was dealt with so my board, my fault. (i'm not going to spar with former members either) I'm not going to voice all that happened here, you feel a need to email me, i'll be just as frank (and usually civil) as i always am. Like i said i'm not looking for a war, never was. email me off line if you want

Just added contributor to the database, will probably take some time to add all the names tho.
Now that you've admitted that, there only remains one lose end that would close it.

Hint: Might try posting a public apology about what happened over there, on that site.

Once you do that, you might try emailing me.
Old 01-31-2004, 07:01 PM
Supreme Member

Hint: Might try posting a public apology about what happened over there, on that site.
I know that you are talking to micheal but I do want to take some of the blame for that. I'm sorry to everyone about all the BS over at ETO. It was childish and pointless. Traxion is a far better tuner than I'll ever be. The same goes for glen,etc. You guys have decade(s) in this game. That alone is something to be proud of.

With that being said, who the hell was GRIMREAPER!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 01-31-2004, 07:05 PM

Car: 91 GTA, 91 Formula, 89 TTA
Engine: all 225+ RWHP
Transmission: all OD
Axle/Gears: Always the good ones
Wow

Now im at a loss for words as the tears stream down my face :-)

Hey ,
least we can all take our bumps and sit down for pizza after the show like the WWE :-)

thanks to alll the contributors and heres to some hopefully kick !$@#%! developments if we all pound our heads together on one idea at a time
Jeremy
Old 01-31-2004, 07:10 PM
Supreme Member

thanks to alll the contributors and heres to some hopefully kick !$@#%! developments if we all pound our heads together on one idea at a time
It's going to take alot more people to site their grief before there will be a global change in this community. BUT this thread could help to "part the sea".
Old 01-31-2004, 07:47 PM

Car: '94 GMC Sonoma
Engine: 406 sd TPI
Transmission: 700r4
Lurkers, Leechers & Learners

Lurkers are just trying to understand, Leechers are trying to blatantly steal other folk's hard work.
But the biggest readers of this forum are probably Learners.
Don't know enough yet to post much usefull, but earnestly trying to learn enough to apply it and be a good member.

I have modified one chip so far, and couldn't have done it without all the help and information here. In fact, I have been trying to decipher the VSS settings on a 7730, and posted what I have been able to find out so far. Naturally, it had some major mistakes in it, but at least I tried to keep the subject going.

Biggest bitch - everybody complains about folks 'hiding' what they have learned. I can't buy this - look how far ecm info, chip burning, and great folks sharing their knowledge has come.

If you don't agree, look back at the DIY-EFI archive from around 1998. Some esoteric stuff there - guru's discussing ecm benches, motorcycle battery vs. pc power supply, aquarium pumps for vaccum supply, and a lot more deep s**t. ION, EGOR, finding the right coil.

Yeah, Gr**** and G**, I recognize the hard work in the early days and continuing today.

I can't stop with out mentioning Mark - free chip burning software - who would'a thought about that in 1998.
And Craig - an easily available source of all sorts of ecm and chip stuff.

If we just appreciate what is available to us, we should be happy campers.

Didn't end up as much of a bitch, did it?

David

David Workman
Lake Worth, FL.

1987 Buick Grand Nationa
1987 Buick Turbo T-Type (wife's)
1994 GMC Sonoma (in process of a 400 small block
TPI transplant)
Old 01-31-2004, 07:55 PM

But, since you want to play it this way, then for openers bruce Plecan supplied ASDD, ARPY, AYBN, BBZB.
Done
Old 01-31-2004, 10:13 PM

This would be alot better place if some people would learn to drop it. Course that will never happen with the ego in the way.

Also funny to see someone ask for an apology, when they wont give one.

Old 01-31-2004, 10:17 PM
Supreme Member

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Car: 2005 Subaru STI
Engine: 153ci of Turbo Power!
Transmission: 6-Speed
Holy Crap. I never thought I would see the day that people would come together and get over all the nasty crap. I've left posts open in the past in the hopes that something like this would happen. It finally did. Wooohooooooo! Awesome. Now if only Bruce and I could get over our differences?

Tim
Old 01-31-2004, 10:20 PM

Have a beer, Trax! Hell...BEERS TO ALL!!!
Old 01-31-2004, 10:31 PM
Supreme Member

Holy Crap. I never thought I would see the day that people would come together and get over all the nasty crap. I've left posts open in the past in the hopes that something like this would happen. It finally did. Wooohooooooo! Awesome. Now if only Bruce and I could get over our differences?

Tim
You did good to keep this crazy thread open. For some reason you seem to have more faith in people. I have yet to really try afr tuner.

THe air is starting to change round here and it smells good!

Quick Reply: Crybabying and bittching