Classified Ads Feedback Board Use this board to discuss your Classifieds transactions, buyers, and sellers. Do Not post ads here, they will be deleted on sight and without notice.

Dont deal with DIGIMAGIX / Eric Kehl

Search this Thread

Old 01-10-2003, 09:34 AM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
So has this issue come to an end yet? This has gone on long enough.

Steve, has this been settled to your satisfaction? Please let us know if and when this is done. Thomas
Old 01-10-2003, 04:30 PM
TGO - 10 Year Member

Received 14 Likes on 12 Posts
Car: To many to list
Nope,still nothing.He said he was sending payment after thanksgiving break but as of today nothing.I will continue this until I get paid and he knows that.
Old 01-13-2003, 10:44 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Well now I am involved...not by choice!

I was high bidder on eBay for a Camaro overhead console flashlight. After getting the standard e-mail from eBay regarding who and where to send payment and seeing the name Erik Kehl I was kinda surprised........'Where have I heard that name before?' I thought! Low and behold I remembered seeing his name here in ThirdGen.org's Classified Ads Feedback Board. After looking thru the messages and reading all the bad press on this guy I was shocked (and pissed!) So to honor this eBay 'binding' transaction....I replied to him and eBay clearly stating my payment will be US Postal Money order only sent via certified mail. I am going to pay a little bit extra to have him ship the flashlight (mint condition mind you per his description and accompanying pics on eBay) US Priority Mail (not Parcel Post) with certified mail/delivery. This is to safeguard myself as well as him. Any problems or foolishness will not be tolerated. FWIW Neenah is about an hour from me.

I hope Erik honors and upholds his end of the transaction and can gain some credibility back (from me at least). However, I will not become another one of his victims and should it be necessary I will do what I have to do...... Others have tried and tested me....and all failed!!!! Beleive me......I stop at nothing!

As stated above Erik and eBay has been sent my reply/conditions (30 minutes ago) and I await his response.

I WILL keep you informed on this transaction.

Oh.....one more thing. Erik Kehl,s eBay user/seller name is:de -emwilson He has no other auctions listed at this time.

Mike

Last edited by WECoyote; 01-13-2003 at 10:47 PM.
Old 01-14-2003, 01:37 PM
Supreme Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Car: 1987 Camaro Z28 IROC-Z
Engine: 5.7L TPI
Transmission: T5
Axle/Gears: 3.42:1
Geez.

Looks like he is back here again with a different name still trying to sell a car.
Old 01-15-2003, 09:10 PM

good luck man ... he would have to be a real dumb *** to screw you over on this transaction with all the precations you have taken. its will be interesting to see if he can produce such a rare item like that. if he is still reading this thread i bet he just sh## a brick when he saw that your one step ahead of him. we shall see....
Old 01-15-2003, 09:56 PM

?

wtf?
What is going on here. I have 4 overhead console flashlights, and 6 complete overhead console with flashlights. explain to me how they are rare? Also i have tried COUNTLESS times now to get in contact with Micheal, and have had nothing. If he is online, PLEASE get off the phone so I can call you. ALSO. you live in Waterford, WI. IF you are so afraid of a scam, come over and pick it up, its a 2 hour drive. But I ask that you please come to me first. I need to talk to you, this is just another case of assumption, sublime you have had no role in this, for you to email me with all that crap is uncool. Mike if your there. get offline so i can call you. otherwise reply to one of the 5 emails i have sent you
Old 01-15-2003, 10:05 PM

Erik,
I have recieved no e-mails or PM's from you. I have sent you 5 (actually more with Cc and Bcc) since 1/13/03 with absolutely no replies!? You just said you got them.....why did you choose not to reply by e-mail yet reply here?

I got an e-mail from eBay regarding a User Information Requiest by you or ? Turns out your eBay username de-emwilson comes up as Donna M Wilson from Appleton, WI Can you explain that? I replied right back (to dwils101@new.rr.com) asking for an explanation. That was before this thread you started and as of now I have had no reply from you or Donna?!?!

jinxed@digimagix.com is an invalid e-mail address.....
http://www.digimagix.com does not exist...........

Mike

Why did you edit that post: https://www.thirdgen.org/techbb2/sho...32#post1094632
?
Old 01-15-2003, 10:30 PM

Urgent

I have gotten EVERY email from you, and i have sent 5 back, that is no lie. my domain for digimagix.com is dead, i let go of the registration because i was not using it. I want to call and talk to you, i can explain everything and then some. PLEASE go offline so I can call you, i will attemp to call you @ exactly 11:15pm it is 10:38pm now. PLEASE clear the line. Thanks
Old 01-15-2003, 10:45 PM

Eric,
Why won't you explain it here so others will understand too?

You edit your posts to remove what you said..........why?

What is it your trying to hide? The best thing you can do right now is be upfront to me in public as to what is going on! This is the only way you can possibly ever clear your name here.

I still have NO reply e-mails from you........PERIOD! Do you still have those 5 emails you sent back to me in your e-mails outbox? Yes? No......why?

Mike
Old 01-15-2003, 10:51 PM

Ending this one early

Okay I can make this blunt, i am not hiding anything from you. And you are over reacting. WHY? do i not bring it here, because the last time I said anything here, it was blown up, and is now a huge deal. When the fact of the matter remains, it was one sale, for 45.00 and Steve IS getting his money. I will give you an option, because I am not dealing with this here. You can choose to have me call you @ 11:15. or I will sell the overhead console flashlight to the next highest bidder. I have allready made contact with him. I live in WI, IF you are worried, come and pick it up, but do not draw it out here. I am not worried about clearing my name, thats the least of my concerns. I am however worried that you are taking this too far. And without even talking to me once, are assuming. Post a reply back weather you do or don't want me to call. As of now you have NO commitment to buy the flashlight. I will not leave a negative feedback or anything regarding it. I leave the ball in your court. its 11pm now, that gives you 15 mins to make up your mind.
Old 01-15-2003, 11:09 PM

Also

TO make matters short, i replied back three times now saying that what you wanted to do was fine with payment and shipment both sent certified. I asked in return for two things. 1)For You to leave a positive feedback on Ebay, and 2)For You To Leave a positive feedback here on thirdgen. Its past 11:15 now. I dont know if you got my last message in time, I will wait untill 12pm here. Leave me a message either here, or email me. I may not be able to email you back, but you can email me. Check you blocked emails, or your incoming servers. I did several tests here and my accounts checked out good. I cannot receive email @ jinxed@digmagix.com tho, that email is dead and will remain dead. email me @ thirdgenparts@new.rr.com

Let me know man. Thanks
Old 01-15-2003, 11:09 PM

Call me now........

Mike
Old 01-15-2003, 11:37 PM

The Deal is Done...

After talking to Mike his apparent conspiracy theorys grew to be too much. He is choosing not to purchase the Overhead Console Flashlight. I dont blame him tho, If I sat down and read 111 posts of how much of a crook someone was, i wouldnt want to deal with that person either. Everyone wonders why I deleted my posts, like I am hiding anything. Because No matter what I would say, its has never solved anything. 20mins on the phone resulted in me being called a thief, it makes no sense. there are MORE good things on here about me then there are bad. Yet i am a crook? Oh well, i suppose he really didnt want a flashlight anyways. At least my transactions will stay off thirdgen, just to make everyone happy. Ill stick to ebay. and whatever other listings i manage to find. Steve, Expect a Certified Money Order, It WILL be sent out on monday for 50.00 rest assured. at least then me and you can bury this hatchet.
Old 01-15-2003, 11:40 PM

One last thing...

My payment to Steve had nothing to do with the posts on this forum. If anything it made me not want to pay him to give in to all of the constant threats. When me and steve finally talked, we understood eachother a little better. I am paying steve back, even when I do not have too much money, because i did mess up, and i believe every person deserves a second chance.
Old 01-16-2003, 12:34 AM

Car: 1992 Camaro Z28 & 2k3 Cadillac CTS
Engine: LB9
Transmission: T56
Axle/Gears: 3:43
(exhausted from reading everything) and I thought my high school gf was drama...
Old 01-16-2003, 08:04 AM

Guys,
Let the mods know when this is done so we can lock the thread. This is starting to drag out a little too far. I will leave this post for others to read, but it is time to lock it. If my partner wants to delete it or open it again, he can. I feel it is time to end this matter and move on. People do deserve a chance to make things right when they mess up. Thomas
Old 01-16-2003, 08:08 AM
Supreme Member

Originally posted by 88aziroc
Guys,
Let the mods know when this is done so we can lock the thread. This is starting to drag out a little too far. I will leave this post for others to read, but it is time to lock it. If my partner wants to delete it or open it again, he can. I feel it is time to end this matter and move on. People do deserve a chance to make things right when they mess up. Thomas
Hmmm. What is the point of a feedback forum then if the post gets locked before it is resolved?

People do deserve to make things right when they screw up, and it's been about a year and a half.
Old 01-16-2003, 08:09 AM

Hey theif, I want to know if the guy you sold the steering column to ever got his money back. I guess because he asked about it here, he'll get told to stick it up his *** too eh? I like the way you just blew that off. NOT!
Old 01-16-2003, 08:20 AM
Supreme Member

Car: 85 Monte Carlo SS...
Engine: T.P.I L98.
Transmission: TH350
Axle/Gears: 3:73 Posi
I'm sorry but this thread started back in "JUNE!!" and he said it had already been 4 or 5 months. It is now January of the next year! This Digimax, if he wanted to clear his name he would have answered the emails and fixed it long ago. I think this should be left open so all other scam artist can see the hole they have to dig themselves out of. This guy has had almost a year to fix this and only chooses to do so now. He lost his chance at clearing his name, 6 months ago in my eyes. It takes no more then a week to send something acorss the continent, yet has taken digimax almost a year He just want to clear his name to rip off ohter innocent people. Leave it up for all to see.

And digimax please don't even reply to me cause it will go in one ear and out the other.
Old 01-16-2003, 01:46 PM
Supreme Member

Car: 86 Iroc-Z28
Engine: FB385
Transmission: 700r4
All i have to say is, selling junk yard parts is not a life style for me! After reading this it should be a no brainer to not do business with this person, whatever his name should be at the time. End of story. There are plenty of other places, atleast two up at the top of this page, to get used parts from! Good luck to those awaiting "payments" back.
Old 01-16-2003, 02:35 PM

this thread should stay open until the money is sent. he does deserve a chance to make things right and until he makes good on his second chance, this thread should be left open. digimax stated that he didnt pay because of the threats he recieved. digimax... what iniated those threats? you cannot tell me that this guy just started threatning you right from the begining. he started threating you when you took his money without producing the goods. he has every right to do so. This thread serves a useful purpose, to shine some light on these theives so that others will not become victims to these guys. because of this incedent this guys reputation is trash, even when he tries to sell on ebay someone will regonize him.
Old 01-16-2003, 02:36 PM

Originally posted by ES87iroc
Hmmm. What is the point of a feedback forum then if the post gets locked before it is resolved?

People do deserve to make things right when they screw up, and it's been about a year and a half.
ES87iroc,

I was not talking about locking it now. If you reread my post, you will see that I wrote "when this is done".

I do want to see this problem resolved. I have read the whole post and feel that Steve should be reimbursed for his time and distress. It has gone on much too long.

Steve, as I said before, I hope you get this problem fixed. If there is anything I, or the board, can do for you, just let us know.

Regards, Thomas
Old 01-16-2003, 06:30 PM
TGO - 10 Year Member

I WILL post as soon as Erik sends $ back.Which hopefully will be soon
Thanks
Old 01-21-2003, 05:31 AM

any luck yet?
Old 01-26-2003, 02:11 PM

Steve,
Anything happen with this yet? Keep us posted.
Old 02-27-2003, 05:49 PM

Car: 91 Firebird
Engine: 305 tbi
Transmission: manual
All I can say is WOW!!! Holy crap!!! I think if you really want to impact this guy get with one of the scammer groups that routinely go after ebay scammers. they have lists of scammers and you can put this bag of **** guy on it. for more info on ebay and scammers go to msnbc.com and type in "ebay scammers" in their search bar. there are 6 great articles anyone should read before making any ebay transaction. Also might help you to punish this jerk. I really cant believe what a jerk this guy is. Man I fell sorry for all the people he has probably scammed.
Old 03-15-2003, 05:32 AM

Car: 85 Z28
Engine: 305 TPI (dead) -> building 355
Transmission: 27 spline 700R4 (another one died) -> T5 goin in next
I feel stupid. I even put Erik Kehl and digimagix in the search and found mixed feelings, but not this thread.

I "bought" a tranny from Erik last October. This is no small amount of cash, it's $500. There does appear to be light at the end of my tunnel though. By no means am I giving Erik credit, and will never buy from him again, I'm just saying I almost got lucky. Too bad I had four other people to choose from and I picked the wrong one.......I almost bought plane tickets twice to take my 'boys' from Chicago to go visit him.

I have his address if anyone wants it. It's no PO box, it's a real address.

If everything goes right, the tranny will be in my posession next week. Looks like I got off clean with this guy....

Good luck Steve and Mike (the guy with the steering column).

-Jesse

....gotta keep the thread alive
Old 03-16-2003, 06:00 AM
Supreme Member

Car: '87 Mustang LX
Engine: 5.0
Transmission: T-5
oldblueZ, I sent you a PM.
Old 03-24-2003, 06:48 PM

Car: 01 996, 96 Z28, 92 turbosonoma, 91 TPI S10
Engine: LT1,LT1, turbo 4.3
Transmission: 700r4, T56, 700R4
Still no money Steve86TA ?
Old 04-11-2003, 06:32 PM
Supreme Member

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Car: '89 IROC-Z
Engine: Canfield 195 headed 358ci
Transmission: TH350, Art Carr 9.5"
Axle/Gears: 3.92 Dana 44
Originally posted by turbosonoma
Still no money Steve86TA ?
Old 05-03-2003, 11:00 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
TTT
Old 05-03-2003, 11:15 PM

Car: 85 Z28
Engine: 305 TPI (dead) -> building 355
Transmission: 27 spline 700R4 (another one died) -> T5 goin in next
Umm, yeah...Riiiiiiight.

Dunno if you can tell from that, but NO, I do not have my tranny from him. I had to buy one from a guy localy and can kiss that money goodbye.....which really sucks when you don't have a job.

-Jesse
Old 05-04-2003, 04:56 AM

Nope guys, never received my column or my money. I still have my PayPal receipt for $98.00 that I paid him on 10-28-01, but I guess that really doesn't help me any.

I also saved all of our e-mail correspondence plus a few e-mails from the Neenah, WI police department. (they contacted me after receiving complaints about Erik and confiscating his PayPal transaction logs)

Erik, do you still not remember me? I would gladly post all of our e-mails plus the PayPal receipt if that would jog your memory.

Mike Tennyson
Old 05-04-2003, 08:35 AM
TGO - 10 Year Member

Nope,still havent gotten any $ back.He probably has moved and changed his name by now.Just keep his name in mind.He sells on ebay also.What a POS!!What comes around goes around.
Old 07-11-2003, 08:03 PM

Well, he's had money to bid as ecko-logix on eBay. Just using the location of Oshkosh, WI 54901 to sell.

http://cgi3.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAP...&all=1&rows=25
Old 07-11-2003, 09:22 PM
Supreme Member

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Car: '89 IROC-Z
Engine: Canfield 195 headed 358ci
Transmission: TH350, Art Carr 9.5"
Axle/Gears: 3.92 Dana 44
WOW I have been following this thread for awhile it just makes me sick .....You guys can't let him go on this one especially the guy who forked over $500. Its unbelievable. It makes me shy away from internet buying because I'm starting to realize there is no way to get somebody back....

Do whatever needs to be done to get this guy back!
Old 08-05-2003, 10:03 PM

Car: 1984 Z28
Engine: 350 bored .030 over
Transmission: T-5 5-speed
That really sucks for all, I don't mean to get in the middle, but digimax will never regain his reputation after something like this, But, just as stated earlier, " what comes around goes around." I really do hope for the best for the three guys who got burned, and would like to hear if there are any updates. Later.
Old 08-11-2003, 01:18 AM
Supreme Member

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Car: 86-FireBird
Engine: -MPFI
Axle/Gears: 3:42
buyers protection???

All credit cards have buyers protection. [paypal also has buyers protection now at a % price] Only use your creidt card through paypal to pay for auctions and get the buyers protection. You are then covered twice.
Old 01-01-2004, 09:54 AM
TGO - 10 Year Member

TTT Just to keep this jokers name in your memory.

And no,I have NOT ever been paid.
Old 01-01-2004, 04:18 PM
Supreme Member

Car: 86 Iroc-Z28
Engine: FB385
Transmission: 700r4
WTF?!?! Have you contacted any places that might be of some help? Damn, what a way to make a living, what a ***** this guy is! good luck man I myself just had a run in with a nice little scam artist who got me on a deal. First time in a while i have had any problems. later
Old 01-03-2004, 06:57 PM

Steve as you can see by my location I live about a half an hour from Erik if you need me to pay him a visit I'm sure my 6'3" 310lb body can entice him give you your money back oh and I can take my 6'6" 300 lb cousin along with me. We don't like people like erik. Oh and erik that's 610lbs of a nice collection agency and it's not fat either. Steve just shoot a pm over my way if there is anything I can do.
Old 01-03-2004, 07:00 PM
Supreme Member

Originally posted by 85_sc
Steve as you can see by my location I live about a half an hour from Erik if you need me to pay him a visit I'm sure my 6'3" 310lb body can entice him give you your money back oh and I can take my 6'6" 300 lb cousin along with me. We don't like people like erik. Oh and erik that's 610lbs of a nice collection agency and it's not fat either. Steve just shoot a pm over my way if there is anything I can do.
Does he still live there tough? I thought I heard something about him moving or something?
Old 01-03-2004, 08:41 PM

Go to this website put in his name and click search he just has traffic fortifiture there was no action taken by the neenah police about his internet fraud so I suppose he still lives at the address listed.
Wisconsin Circuit Court Records
He was probably some what smart and had his phone number become unlisted so people that he ripped off though that he moved but the great thing about public records is that you can't hide them.
Old 01-14-2004, 09:07 AM
Supreme Member

Car: 1991 Z28
Engine: 383
Transmission: T-5
Axle/Gears: 3.08 10 Bolt
If nothing can be done by even the POLICE then a personal visit is what has to result. I was not taking ANY sides this whole thread until page three when steve stated he hasent recieved his money and a tranny wasent delivered when they were supposed to be........again! But now over 600 lbs. sounds like its the only way to get some closure and maybe stop this guy from scamming again.
Old 01-14-2004, 09:22 AM

I was up in Oshkosh partying the other night about 15 min away from neenah and one of my friends roomates went to neenah high school. I asked him if he knew of a kid named Eric Kehl and he said yeah he went to High School with me. I asked if he knew where he lived or if he moved recently he said he didn't know because he never talked to him in hs but that he could find out for me where he lived now.
Old 02-01-2004, 05:18 PM
Supreme Member

Received 18 Likes on 17 Posts
Car: 89 FORMULA 350, 91 Z28 Convertible
Engine: ls1, LB9
Transmission: t56, Auto
Axle/Gears: S60/ 3.73
I know there is a security program that will lock out certant PC comuters from sights. when ever they try to log in they are denied all access. this would help keep people like him out of here and unable to even read the threads from his pc again! he would have to use differant pc and would just be a big pain for him. we could use something like this for him and several others that come to mind I have a few other Ideas too but, this is the most important thing if you ask me. I would even help pay for a program like that. I would rather give up some cash for a better system then give jerks like him any cash
Old 12-02-2005, 12:11 AM
Want a title? Post!

Car: 92 TSI Awd
Engine: 4g63
Transmission: six bolt
i was just wondering if this situation was ever resolved i know the last post was over a year ago.. just curious.
Old 12-02-2005, 06:27 PM
TGO - 10 Year Member

Nope never paid me back.Last I heard the toolbag was on the Grand Prix boards
Old 12-03-2005, 02:42 AM

Car: Was 3rd Gen now MustangGT
Engine: 302
Transmission: Auto
Axle/Gears: 3:73:1
At least if you lived in our tiny country you could hop in the car and be there in a few hours to smack him round the head with a lump of wood.
I read this whole thread, [what was,nt deleted anyway] and it seems more by luck anyone got any bits at all.
Old 12-03-2005, 04:12 AM
Supreme Member

Car: 82 firebird s/e 83 Trans Am
Engine: 5.0L 305ci 4b carb.....CFI
Transmission: TH200C....700R4
whayt a scum bag that guy is.For 45$,what a low life.I got your back steve

Quick Reply: Dont deal with DIGIMAGIX / Eric Kehl