Camaros for Sale Post your Camaro for Sale.

1983 Z28 Camaro $3500

Search this Thread

Old 09-25-2011, 06:01 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
1983 Z28 Camaro $3500

1983 Z28 Camaro
Beautiful black paint and gold pinstripes along side the whole car front to back, golden hood vents. Brown interior, seats, carpet, and all panels except for the dash pad and door trim pieces are brown. So a quick run down of what’s been done to this car, a different engine has just been put in. A 305 small block Chevy, the engine is completely stock, heads, cam, crank, pistons, are all original. There is a stock Rochester Quadra jet carb, toped with an Edlebrock air cleaner. I have changed the wires out from stock ones to Accel 8.8 spark plug wires, and am running Champion spark plugs. I just changed the plugs on 09-02-11 so they are like brand new. On to the engine swap, same engine 305 SBC bolted up to my old transmission 700r4 with more then 100,000 on it. When I bought the engine that is in the car now it was in a friend of mine z28 which he was parting out because the body was falling apart, so I put this engine which had about 60,000 miles on it. I did this about 3-4 months ago and since then have probably put 4-5 thousand miles on it, from driving it all summer. When I put this engine in I deleted a few things, Emissions, A/C, and the computer. I pulled of all of the emission components and blocked off all ports for them with rubber plugs so if you wanted to add it on you still could, I also put 2 chrome Mr. Gasket crankcase breather filters on the valve covers instead of pcv. As for A/C I took out the compressor, evaporator, condenser, everything and left everything inside the car so if you wanted to bolt on A/C it’s easy because all of the brackets I also put back on the engine block. The computer was taken out just because of the A/C and emissions being deleted, so I took it out because it was retarded timing so bad, I still do have the original computer for this car so its not a problem if you still wanted to add it. Tires are radial t/a 60's which have a warranty on them, they are sitting on a pair of centerlines. Just done front and rear brakes, all new drums rotors and hardware, front bearings. Magnaflow exhaust with dual tips and a cutout to make it sound even better. I have a lot of receipts to prove all the work done to it, little things such a new washer pump, starter, to time spent in speed shops its all accounted for. If you have any further questions, or want to know more specifics email me at viperlynch911@ att.net or call/text me at 773-617-1648 and leave a message and I will return your call. I also have a lot of pictures from just about every angle of the car so if you would like to see more email me and I would be happy to send you more. I am selling this car as is, this was a project car of mine and im just looking to start something else.