Camaros for Sale Post your Camaro for Sale.

[TX] 1990 Camaro RS

Search this Thread

Old 05-20-2011, 10:30 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Car: 1990 Camaro
Engine: 3.1 V6
Transmission: 700R4
1990 Camaro RS

I have a 1990 Camaro RS with a 3.1L V6 hooked to a 700R4 auto transmission. The engine and transmission have both been rebuilt with only a few hundred miles on them. The heads were redone as well but have no miles on them. Block was checked, dipped and honed. New pistons, rings, lifters, pushrods, bearings and gaskets. The transmission work was done by Apache Transmission. There are a lot of new parts on this car and while it is by no means perfect being that it is over 20 years old it is in good condition. Inside has some wear on the drivers seat but nothing extreme along with white face gauges. On the body there are a few spots but nothing major. One being paint chips on the front lip of the car and a small issue on the top of the passenger fender. The camaro is pewter with a grey/black interior. The main issue with the car is it starts to run alittle rough when it warms up and tries to set idle. I believe it may be just the IAC or even that the idle needs to be set through the idle set process. The car will start right up quickly and run just fine besides that. Car is driveable as well.

I will try to get pics up as soon as possible.

Goods:
Rebuilt Engine
Rebuilt Transmission
Reworked Heads
New Radiator
Many new sensors
New muffler
New shocks/struts
New Door Hinges
Low milage tires
Good Interior

Bads:
Some paint chips on front lip
Small issue on front passenger fender
Starts to run alittle rough when it warms up and tries to set idle

Price: $2500
Old 06-13-2011, 08:03 AM

Car: Camaro 1987
Engine: V6 2.8l MPFI
Transmission: 700R4
Re: 1990 Camaro RS

Can u send me pics, javier.hdez.m@gmail.com?? Thanks
Old 06-21-2011, 04:24 PM
Want a title? Post!

Re: 1990 Camaro RS

Originally Posted by BushyTea
I have a 1990 Camaro RS with a 3.1L V6 hooked to a 700R4 auto transmission. The engine and transmission have both been rebuilt with only a few hundred miles on them. The heads were redone as well but have no miles on them. Block was checked, dipped and honed. New pistons, rings, lifters, pushrods, bearings and gaskets. The transmission work was done by Apache Transmission. There are a lot of new parts on this car and while it is by no means perfect being that it is over 20 years old it is in good condition. Inside has some wear on the drivers seat but nothing extreme along with white face gauges. On the body there are a few spots but nothing major. One being paint chips on the front lip of the car and a small issue on the top of the passenger fender. The camaro is pewter with a grey/black interior. The main issue with the car is it starts to run alittle rough when it warms up and tries to set idle. I believe it may be just the IAC or even that the idle needs to be set through the idle set process. The car will start right up quickly and run just fine besides that. Car is driveable as well.

I will try to get pics up as soon as possible.

Goods:
Rebuilt Engine
Rebuilt Transmission
Reworked Heads
New Radiator
Many new sensors
New muffler
New shocks/struts
New Door Hinges
Low milage tires
Good Interior

Bads:
Some paint chips on front lip
Small issue on front passenger fender
Starts to run alittle rough when it warms up and tries to set idle

Price: $2500
HELLO IM INTERESTED IN YOUR RS CAMARO SEND ME SOME PICS TO TYDADDY325@YAHOO.COM THANKS