Camaros for Sale Post your Camaro for Sale.

1986 Yellow Z28 Chevrolet Camaro *$7995.00*

Search this Thread

Old 09-21-2008, 06:04 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
1986 Yellow Z28 Chevrolet Camaro *$7995.00*

^ Selling 1986 Z28 Yellow Chevrolet Camaro ^

(LOCATION - LANSING MICHIGAN) $7995.00

Parts Replaced

* speedo cluster

*new upper idle plenam gasket

* new B&M Shifter

* new paint, 2006 corvette velocity yellow paint

*new water pump

*new gates upper and lower hoses

*new thermostat

*new superstart battery

*new ultima starter

*new cut to fit accell 8mm plug wires, autolite platnum plugs, and new cap and rotor button

*new gates belts

*new wiper blades

*flow master exhaust system

*unknown brand headers and y-pipe

*I replaced the fuel tank with a used one and installed a new sending unit and new fuel pump

*new fuel pump

*new brake pads and rotors on the front and all new inner and outer bearings and new seals, however the back brakes need to be done

*new borg warner throttle position and idle air control valve sensors

*replaced the fuel rail, all injectors, and the fuel pressure regulator

*new stp air filters and wix fuel filter

*I pulled the entire interior and professionally cleaned it all. I also painted the plastics black and it all looks really good, I also recovered the headliner

*alpine cd player

*I just tore down the intake and I repainted the valve covers and the runners to match and I also installed all new intake gaskets and valve cover gaskets.

*new gm front bumper cover

* I lowered the car and I just recently had the alignment done

*tinted taillights and front sidemarkers

*I purchased new louvers for the hood and a new camaro grill

*new Sylvania headlights

*all new sway bar poly bushings and endlinks

*tinted windows (the back is not the best job but the sides are good, 20%)

*new Engine Coolant tank

*new Windshield Washer tank

*new AC Belt with HO Engine or EFI Belt

--

About the Car -

700r4 automatic transmission which is a 4 speed automatic with overdrive
it is a 305 TPI Motor
Power locks
Power windows
Power Hatch

Air Conditioning doesn't work

- Pictures Here -

*Outside *

http://img213.imageshack.us/my.php?image=cam16jq2.jpg
http://img218.imageshack.us/my.php?image=cam15ps7.jpg
http://img218.imageshack.us/my.php?image=cam5ym3.jpg
http://img210.imageshack.us/my.php?image=cam11gl3.jpg
http://img186.imageshack.us/my.php?image=cam13dj1.jpg
http://img404.imageshack.us/my.php?image=cam6rj9.jpg
http://img404.imageshack.us/my.php?image=camm1wy6.jpg
http://img183.imageshack.us/my.php?i...scf1310dr5.jpg

* Inside *

http://img183.imageshack.us/my.php?i...scf1422oo2.jpg
http://img229.imageshack.us/my.php?image=cam19zn7.jpg
http://img232.imageshack.us/my.php?image=cam17hn4.jpg
http://img232.imageshack.us/my.php?image=cam22ef0.jpg
http://img340.imageshack.us/my.php?image=cam10qm9.jpg

* Wheels *

http://img340.imageshack.us/my.php?image=cam20qq0.jpg

( The Chrome Rims do not come with this Car )

* Engine *

http://img221.imageshack.us/my.php?image=cam23gi7.jpg

Contact Information: Instant Messengers

AIM - Jokerslye
Yahoo - Jokerslyes@yahoo.com
MSN - Jokerslye@hotmail.com

E-mail - Jokerslye@gmail.com
Phone # 517-899-0584

( Listen to the entire Voice Message then Leave a Message )
Old 09-23-2008, 02:03 AM

Re: 1986 Yellow Z28 Chevrolet Camaro *$7995.00*

A/C has been charged , Just needs the vacuum to be hooked up.
Had 60k on the engine but I have no documents to prove it .
This car is set and ready to go , You will not have to do anything to do this car but get the A/C fixed which will not cost more than 100$ I am pretty sure and a few scraps for paint which won't cost more than 100-200 $ to touch up . The paint is solid in general . T-Tops .

Last edited by Jokerslye; 09-23-2008 at 02:06 AM. Reason: wrong post
Old 09-25-2008, 04:42 PM

Bump
Old 09-25-2008, 08:39 PM

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts
Car: They all sit.
Engine: LB9,LB9, LS1, LT4, LT4
Transmission: T5, T5, 4L60, T56, T56

You do all the work yourself? how long have you owned it?
Old 09-25-2008, 10:28 PM
Supreme Member

Car: 1992 z28/1992 RS heritage edition
Engine: 350 tpi, 305 tbi
Transmission: 700R4,T5
Axle/Gears: G92

Originally Posted by jer4251
You do all the work yourself? how long have you owned it?
You remember marron88IROC? He is on GAFBA also. His name is now gibson-garage or something close to that on GAFBA. He retored this car and sold it on ebay a few months ago.
Old 09-25-2008, 10:41 PM

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts
Car: They all sit.
Engine: LB9,LB9, LS1, LT4, LT4
Transmission: T5, T5, 4L60, T56, T56

I know, I was seeing how much time and effort this person put into the car since they bought it, and a month later puts it up for sale for almost $2700 more than he paid, after doing nothing to the car. maybe ill take my cars up north and sell them for a lot more than their worth.

car might be worth 5k. tops.

hope he realizes this
Old 09-26-2008, 06:51 PM

Nice ride and should have sold long ago......paint the door jams!
Old 09-29-2008, 11:48 AM
Supreme Member

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Car: 88 IROC
Engine: 305 TPI w/ l98 cam
Transmission: T5 5-speed
Axle/Gears: 3.45 posi disc 9 bolt

yes i built this car, it is a nice car. i sold it to him for $5300. every one of those pictures are the same ones i gave him. so i guess he hasnt done anything to the car but raise the price 3K. all of his wording is copy and pasted from my ad. gl with sale.
Old 09-29-2008, 02:33 PM

I just love how you say I haven't done anything to it dude . I have several pictures of the car when it got here in the begining I did like it but as a couple of weeks went on I found out how you did a quick job on literally everything . I even have pictures of everything I had to replace that was a piece of crap done half assed and had to get it fixed. I find it funny you have no life and go around to all the boards and coming up with all this stupid crap. This kid did build the car but didn't build it right at all . I mean he only put 2500$ into the car . The paint was a MAac Job , a piece of crap , didn't bother to tape off much of anything or do it right . The back leaked with water on the backseats , The headliner was a piece of crap and felt like hard and soft feeling because its been rained in so many times never felt ot get the ttop seals fixed . The doors aren't even on all the way so when your in the car if you look out backwards you can see out side. The waterpump he put in didn't put it in right at all and went . THe wiper motor oh there was none , The coolant tank and windshield washer tank we're leaking and a piece of crap . The blowers in front didn't work , The exhaust he welded on was worse than a first year student in highschool Metals class . The speedo cluster wabbled all over the place and then eventually didn't work , The shifter had to be slammed down to shift it some of the seals we're leaking and not to mention the thing had to be flushed about 4-5 times . It needed all new spark plugs but he says he alrdy replaced them but if you look at the ones he supposivley replaced them with well they wernt new thats for sure . This engine idle was terrible went from 10 rpms down to 5rpms then died within 20-40 seconds so you had to rev the motor just to keep it from dying . The radio if you go over a small bump just shuts off , The bright switch eventually went out while going down the road and didn't work after being used for more than 5-10 minutes , The door locks lol this is a good one the automatic doorlocks don't work because well there is no locks lol . These are all problems I had fixed and I sold the car . The difference between MaroonIroc88 Is If there is a problem he is going to only take pictures far away , like everything has been replaced and its all nice , Me I adress every problem and make sure the seller knows it .

MaroonIroc88 It's kind of sad you following me to all the boards bro . I mean don't you have something better to do ? I mean I know you're what 20 and live with mommy and daddy and he pays for everything but dude grow up .
Old 09-29-2008, 04:17 PM
Supreme Member

Car: sold

why dont you post new pics of this car if you did all this work? I was just wondering.
Old 09-30-2008, 10:24 AM
Supreme Member

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Car: 88 IROC
Engine: 305 TPI w/ l98 cam
Transmission: T5 5-speed
Axle/Gears: 3.45 posi disc 9 bolt

Originally Posted by Jokerslye
I just love how you say I haven't done anything to it dude . I have several pictures of the car when it got here in the begining I did like it but as a couple of weeks went on I found out how you did a quick job on literally everything . I even have pictures of everything I had to replace that was a piece of crap done half assed and had to get it fixed. I find it funny you have no life and go around to all the boards and coming up with all this stupid crap. This kid did build the car but didn't build it right at all . I mean he only put 2500$ into the car . The paint was a MAac Job , a piece of crap , didn't bother to tape off much of anything or do it right . The back leaked with water on the backseats , The headliner was a piece of crap and felt like hard and soft feeling because its been rained in so many times never felt ot get the ttop seals fixed . The doors aren't even on all the way so when your in the car if you look out backwards you can see out side. The waterpump he put in didn't put it in right at all and went . THe wiper motor oh there was none , The coolant tank and windshield washer tank we're leaking and a piece of crap . The blowers in front didn't work , The exhaust he welded on was worse than a first year student in highschool Metals class . The speedo cluster wabbled all over the place and then eventually didn't work , The shifter had to be slammed down to shift it some of the seals we're leaking and not to mention the thing had to be flushed about 4-5 times . It needed all new spark plugs but he says he alrdy replaced them but if you look at the ones he supposivley replaced them with well they wernt new thats for sure . This engine idle was terrible went from 10 rpms down to 5rpms then died within 20-40 seconds so you had to rev the motor just to keep it from dying . The radio if you go over a small bump just shuts off , The bright switch eventually went out while going down the road and didn't work after being used for more than 5-10 minutes , The door locks lol this is a good one the automatic doorlocks don't work because well there is no locks lol . These are all problems I had fixed and I sold the car . The difference between MaroonIroc88 Is If there is a problem he is going to only take pictures far away , like everything has been replaced and its all nice , Me I adress every problem and make sure the seller knows it .

MaroonIroc88 It's kind of sad you following me to all the boards bro . I mean don't you have something better to do ? I mean I know you're what 20 and live with mommy and daddy and he pays for everything but dude grow up .
really??

i have a good bit of friends out there. i did not just search for you on the internet. one of my buddies called me when you put the car on streetcarforums for 3K higher and he told me i needed to check it out b/c you used the exact same pictures and all of the same wording. then it pops up on this forum and another one of my friends calls me giving me a heads up that its for sale on this forum again with the same wording and pictures but yet 3K more...

yes i only put $2500 in the car but it was a dang nice car when it was finished ssean92 came over and saw the car before it left he can tell what kind of condition it was in. granted i didnt have much money in the car i had everything working properly when it left me. i drove the car everysingle day for like three months. then you get it and love it for a month then start emailing me all these problems and expect me to pay mechanics bills for crap i already replaced. my guess is you wrecked the car or broke something and lost interest, come up with bogus bills expecting to get some money back.

on the other hand i dont doubt that you put money into the car but i am sure you got it in the Azz from whatever no-body mechanic that worked on it. "the doors arent on right, the doorlocks didnt work because there were no locks, the hood was bent up" really?? find another mechanic.. 90% of the problems you told me about were bs or i had already replaced, now the exhaust i cant say anything about, mw66nova on this forum welded it up. but if you want a good one your mechanic replaced the a/c compressor charged the system and did all that crap to the a/c only to find there was no air blowing out of the vents a simple $15 blower motor would have fixed that. and you emailed me with like a $800 bill... find another mechanic, that or learn how to do something on the car yourself you'll save yourself alot of money instead of being dicked around.

"These are all problems I had fixed and I sold the car " how much did it sell for? and do you have contact information for the new buyer i would like to keep tabs on the car.